PDA

View Full Version : Who do YOU want to see added?

BeyondFurtherFlavors
03-22-2009, 04:27 PM
I would love to see M83 and Sufjan Stevens added. Neither would push an outstanding number of tickets, but would make for great shows.

Bubba hotep
03-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Wow! What a good idea for a thread!

boarderwoozel3
03-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Radiohead.

MassiveChemicalPunk
03-22-2009, 04:36 PM
dj momjeans for realz

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-22-2009, 04:36 PM
of the ones that are either still on tour or about to (meaning these are somewhat realistic and not long shots ala Bowie/Daft Punk/etc.)

Fever Ray
Radiohead
U2
Grizzly Bear
Kraftwerk
Royskopp
Lightning Bolt

PassiveTheory
03-22-2009, 04:37 PM
No one.

The fuck is wrong with you people? You got a slew of adds recently, and it's already screwed shit up conflict-wise on Sunday. But you brainless, gape-jawed fucks want MORE?

Fucking christ, be happy with what you paid for because you're getting you're fucking money's worth, and if you're holding out and waiting for U2 or Radiohead to be added, then fuck you. You clearly don't value this festival at all.

BeyondFurtherFlavors
03-22-2009, 04:38 PM
we don't need an add, it is just fun to dream.

oh, and The Dead Weather should make an appearance.

CitizenJ
03-22-2009, 04:38 PM
mc chris

kig2GkqPpYU

luckyface
03-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Mogwai
Fever Ray
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

That's all I could ask for.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-22-2009, 04:43 PM
No one.

The fuck is wrong with you people? You got a slew of adds recently, and it's already screwed shit up conflict-wise on Sunday. But you brainless, gape-jawed fucks want MORE?

Fucking christ, be happy with what you paid for because you're getting you're fucking money's worth, and if you're holding out and waiting for U2 or Radiohead to be added, then fuck you. You clearly don't value this festival at all.

You know what Passive?

FUCK YOU! I wrote a list in fun. Yeah in fun! You know why? Because this is a FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD! Seriously, all you do is run your fucking mouth and for what? Do you feel that your more superior to everyone else? You're a veteran because of what 2 Coachellas? Seriously go fuck yourself I have supported this festival and have stood by it for 9 fucking years. I have faith in it and I know it will be fantastic regardless of who is playing when and where. I really don't know where you get off being all high and mighty because you really don't have the right anymore then anyone here does. There is no need for you to be a dick to anyone.

BeyondFurtherFlavors
03-22-2009, 04:47 PM
You know what Passive?

FUCK YOU! I wrote a list in fun. Yeah in fun! You know why? Because this is a FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD! Seriously, all you do is run you is run your fucking mouth and for what? Do you feel that your more superior to everyone else? You're a veteran because of what 2 Coachellas? Seriously go fuck yourself I have supported this festival and have stood by it for 9 fucking year. I have faith in it and I know it will be fantastic regardless of who is playing when and where. I really don't know where you get off being all high and mighty because you really don't have the right anymore then anyone here does. There is no need for you to be a dick to anyone.

thank you.

seandlr
03-22-2009, 04:53 PM
BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
THANK YOU

seandlr
03-22-2009, 04:54 PM
You know what Passive?

FUCK YOU! I wrote a list in fun. Yeah in fun! You know why? Because this is a FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD! Seriously, all you do is run your fucking mouth and for what? Do you feel that your more superior to everyone else? You're a veteran because of what 2 Coachellas? Seriously go fuck yourself I have supported this festival and have stood by it for 9 fucking years. I have faith in it and I know it will be fantastic regardless of who is playing when and where. I really don't know where you get off being all high and mighty because you really don't have the right anymore then anyone here does. There is no need for you to be a dick to anyone.

AMEN

HEADSTRUCK
03-22-2009, 04:55 PM
AWESOME!!!! Just what we needed was another thread about adds.

PassiveTheory
You know what Passive?

FUCK YOU! I wrote a list in fun. Yeah in fun! You know why? Because this is a FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD! Seriously, all you do is run you is run your fucking mouth and for what? Do you feel that your more superior to everyone else?

No, I'm just really fucking tired of people being completely dissatisfied with what Goldenvoice has brought out this year for all of us. It's fucking ridiculous how literally every other thing I see on this board is "add this person for this" or "we need 3 new headliners" or "we've ALLLL seen that guy before, fuck him and hire someone else damnit" or "FILL MY REQUESTS, DO WHAT I COMMAND, DO AS I SAY OR YOU WILL NOT PLEASE ME" or other idiotic bullshit that boils down to senseless complaining.

I'm not saying everyone has to be fucking stoked about everything concerning the festival (I'm not, but I somehow manage no to bitch, whine and complain for more all the fucking time), but the fact that people STILL want adds, STILL want more is fucking stomach churning, and I can't stand for that fucking crybaby whining bullshit.

I have supported this festival and have stood by it for 9 fucking year. I have faith in it and I know it will be fantastic regardless of who is playing when and where.

If more people shared this line of though, I wouldn't have to yell at people every other thread.

I really don't know where you get off being all high and mighty because you really don't have the right anymore then anyone here does. There is no need for you to be a dick to anyone.

Riddle me this, Marco; where the fuck does everyone else get off making obscene demands from Goldenvoice? Especially this late into the pre-festival run!? Have they been so utterly disappointed in the way the festival's been run that they need to see some kind of turn around? No, otherwise the people who have already gone wouldn't be back this time around. Is the lineup so brazenly unlikeable that there's an utter lack of talented acts? If you're short a great number of brain cells, sure, but the point of going to Coachella has always been the discovery of new acts, to see things you don't get to see at just any concert, and GV has delivered that to us this year. If you can't see that, as far as I'm concerned, you deserve to be yelled at. If you can't agree with me on that front, then I don't know why the fuck you keep coming to Indio, dude.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
bassnectar

that is all

boarderwoozel3
03-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Daft Punk.
The Velvet Underground.
Talking Heads.
The Smiths.
The Beatles.

seandlr
03-22-2009, 04:57 PM
DUDE

boarderwoozel3
03-22-2009, 05:02 PM
I keed, I keed. (Obviously)

But David Byrne needs to stop being a prick and reform the Heads on of these days. In protest, I'm buying a $57 ticket for the Seattle stop on his current tour. I think my message is a strong one...

seandlr
03-22-2009, 05:08 PM
I keed, I keed. (Obviously)

But David Byrne needs to stop being a prick and reform the Heads on of these days. In protest, I'm buying a $57 ticket for the Seattle stop on his current tour. I think my message is a strong one...

so many people would love to see it happen, but in my opinion, it never will, sadly

sin213
03-22-2009, 05:09 PM
no one. there are already plenty of conflicts. i need no more.

boarderwoozel3
03-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah, Byrne has said that he has no desire for a reunion.... bummer.

seandlr
03-22-2009, 05:11 PM
speaking of reunions, le tigre or sleater kinney would be amazing

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
No, I'm just really fucking tired of people being completely dissatisfied with what Goldenvoice has brought out this year for all of us. It's fucking ridiculous how literally every other thing I see on this board is "add this person for this" or "we need 3 new headliners" or "we've ALLLL seen that guy before, fuck him and hire someone else damnit" or "FILL MY REQUESTS, DO WHAT I COMMAND, DO AS I SAY OR YOU WILL NOT PLEASE ME" or other idiotic bullshit that boils down to senseless complaining.

I'm not saying everyone has to be fucking stoked about everything concerning the festival (I'm not, but I somehow manage no to bitch, whine and complain for more all the fucking time), but the fact that people STILL want adds, STILL want more is fucking stomach churning, and I can't stand for that fucking crybaby whining bullshit.

Riddle me this, Marco; where the fuck does everyone else get off making obscene demands from Goldenvoice? Especially this late into the pre-festival run!? Have they been so utterly disappointed in the way the festival's been run that they need to see some kind of turn around? No, otherwise the people who have already gone wouldn't be back this time around. Is the lineup so brazenly unlikeable that there's an utter lack of talented acts? If you're short a great number of brain cells, sure, but the point of going to Coachella has always been the discovery of new acts, to see things you don't get to see at just any concert, and GV has delivered that to us this year. If you can't see that, as far as I'm concerned, you deserve to be yelled at. If you can't agree with me on that front, then I don't know why the fuck you keep coming to Indio, dude.

Folks can do whatever they want really who cares. Goldenvoice has been in this business long enough to understand you can't make anyone happy. The folks here who purchase tickets are consumers like anything else and just want the best value for their money. They honestly have every right to talk about additions and even ask for them. You know why? Because GV actually listens. Whether they can do it or not they always take it into consideration. Its all based on people's taste. I personally don't like the idea of The Killers as a headliner but a lot of other people will like it. I LOVE M.I.A, the rest of the board hates her. My main argument with you is to not be so fucking judgemental. Yeah, pwning N00bs is fun for some, but alot of people make it funny (godbless you Malcolmjamalawesome). I have never complained about the line up other then Saturday and even then I still bought a ticket because I have faith. Fuck, I even have faith that The Killers are going to slay. I merely made a list of adds out of fun. No I don't expect Radiohead to be there (U2 on the other hand...) but its always fun to speculate. Look Lee, I like you, we agree on loads of things and I love the Fro but just chill out.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
Daft Punk.
The Velvet Underground.
Talking Heads.
The Smiths.
The Beatles.

you forgot Nirvana.

seandlr
03-22-2009, 05:13 PM
The folks here who purchase tickets are consumers like anything else and just want the best value for their money. They honestly have every right to talk about additions and even ask for them. You know why? Because GV actually listens.

just perfect

Monklish
03-22-2009, 05:13 PM
No one.

Shut the fuck up, Passive. God I hate it when you get all indignant and profane trying to be some badass voice of authority when you're just another tasteless douchebag.

Optimistic
03-22-2009, 05:32 PM
I just didn't understand that wanting and wishing for something that, you know is unrealistic, don't expect to have any effect on ANYTHING whatsoever and, are completely happy with things as is equates to being upset with the line-up and making demands on GV? Thanks for clearing that up asshole.

Oh and all I want to see is Thom Yorke vs Robert Smith and Miley Cyrus and Wayne Coyne vs Win Butler and Beck: cage match. Would totally be epic shit.

Shredder
03-22-2009, 05:35 PM
I just didn't understand that wanting and wishing for something that, you know is unrealistic, don't expect to have any effect on ANYTHING whatsoever and, are completely happy with things as is equates to being upset with the line-up and making demands on GV? Thanks for clearing that up asshole.

Oh and all I want to see is Thom Yorke vs Robert Smith and Miley Cyrus and Wayne Coyne vs Win Butler and Beck: cage match. Would totally be epic shit.

Really ask yourself, is that what you really want? What a waste

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Seattle influence besides MCD. These Arms Are Snakes.

bruceman524
03-22-2009, 05:36 PM
The Black Keys
oh wait, they're playing Friday?
ahh. im happy :)

bruceman524
03-22-2009, 05:37 PM
actually, Animal Collective would be nice.

Shredder
03-22-2009, 05:38 PM
The Black Keys
oh wait, they're playing Friday?
ahh. im happy :)

I need to give that band another chance. I saw them and hated them but that was over 3 years ago.

Optimistic
03-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Really ask yourself, is that what you really want? What a waste

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Seattle influence besides MCD. These Arms Are Snakes.

Yes yes it is. Actually an add like that would probably make passive really happy because they'd probably all finish each other off and then people won't always be yammering for GV to add Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Beck, Flaming Lips, the Cure to the line-up all the time...oh yeah and miley too. Her death would probably make passive tear up a little, but sacrifices must me made for the greater good.

Shredder
03-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Yes yes it is. Actually an add like that would probably make passive really happy because they'd probably all finish each other off and then people won't always be yammering for GV to add Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Beck, Flaming Lips, the Cure to the line-up all the time...oh yeah and miley too. Her death would probably make passive tear up a little, but sacrifices must me made for the greater good.

you have a strange form of optimism...

Egull
03-22-2009, 05:40 PM
I somehow manage no to bitch, whine and complain for more all the fucking time)

But you still manage to bitch whine and complain all the fucking time...

Optimistic
03-22-2009, 05:44 PM
you have a strange form of optimism...

I try and look on the bright side of things.

Bubba hotep
03-22-2009, 05:53 PM
PassiveTheory spoken word set in The Gobi.

wildlifeanalysis
03-22-2009, 05:56 PM
All Points West dates and line up

weeklymix
03-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Faith No More

tencate
03-22-2009, 06:16 PM
PEARL JAM????????

biggfoot17
03-22-2009, 06:22 PM
But you still manage to bitch whine and complain all the fucking time...

HA!

boarderwoozel3
03-22-2009, 06:23 PM
David Byrne DJ set.

seandlr
03-22-2009, 06:26 PM
tom morello

CitizenJ
03-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Ringo Starr DJ set

Sleepingrock
03-22-2009, 06:44 PM
tom morello

As the Nightwatchman?
Or just Tom Morrello hanging out?

obzen
03-22-2009, 07:03 PM
You know what Passive?

Shut the fuck up, Passive. God I hate it when you get all indignant and profane trying to be some badass voice of authority when you're just another tasteless douchebag.

^qft on both of these please.(been to every one except 01)
that idiot passive needs to loosen up-get some pussy or something,fuck!!

some peoples kids.:nono

boarderwoozel3
03-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Ringo Starr DJ set

Ha, yessssssssssss!

obzen
03-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Faith No More as a sub would make Saturday and thus the whole weekend,perfect...

...i also wouldnt mind David Bowie,The Smiths or Radiohead,obviously.:)

CitizenJ
03-22-2009, 07:10 PM
What if they set up a booth for Ringo to sign autographs. since he WILL NOT do it anymore, it may be a HUGE draw... Peace & Love, Peace & Love

eAU0l7325w0

misterpickles
03-22-2009, 07:37 PM
scott stapp acoustic set in the tent

biggfoot17
03-22-2009, 07:44 PM
rihanna and chris brown

weeklymix
03-22-2009, 07:48 PM
rihanna and chris brown

in the octagon.

obzen
03-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Afrika Bambaataa

oyeloca
03-22-2009, 08:38 PM
teat cru and elpari

SoulDischarge
03-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Not so much a who as a what, but I'd really like to see a death match cage added. Contestants could compete for lifetime passes to Coachella. Perry Farrel could preside over this as MC instead of having his own set of music related fuckery.

tony666
03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
daft punk

Hannahrain
03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Groundbreaking.

Bubba hotep
03-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Faith No More for Saturday...Thanks!!

obzen
03-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Faith No More for Saturday...Thanks!!
^ftw

heres another act id like to see at Coachella,
Helmet.

-thats right-
cause its Sinatras world,she just lives here.:)

tsunamijoel
03-22-2009, 10:17 PM
I would love to see M83 and Sufjan Stevens added. Neither would push an outstanding number of tickets, but would make for great shows.

you read my mind. sufjan would be a great add!!

CitizenJ
03-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Sufjan would be god-like. Put him on Sunday... Make it so!

zWOgs5bLqG0

sbessiso
03-22-2009, 10:23 PM
My God. Those wings are incredible

ozmusic
03-23-2009, 03:01 AM
LED ZEPPELIN
THE STROKES
PLACEBO
BOB DYLAN
CUT COPY

fasttrack
03-23-2009, 03:30 AM
the specials is my only obvious addition.

cchap6
03-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Yaz, Basement Jaxx, Empire of the Sun, Pnau

brando4n82
03-23-2009, 08:58 AM
Faith No More

b3illa
03-23-2009, 08:59 AM
For me? Mars Volta would be coo anywhere in the poster. But im way excited for the way the poster is now.

Jon Blazed
03-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Jay Z to Saturday

Jon Blazed
03-23-2009, 09:00 AM
HOVA HOVA HOVA

barnes-z
03-23-2009, 09:43 AM
just dreaming/fun... all in one tent.

The Kinks
The Sonics
The Zombies
New York Dolls
Mott The Hoople
B-52's
The Bangles
The Posies
Big Star
Cheap Trick
The Knack
The Nazz/Rundgren
The Raspberries
Rockpile
Sly & Family Stone
The Small Faces

I think all are actively playing in some form, except for maybe Sly.

AlecEiffel
03-23-2009, 09:54 AM
just dreaming/fun... all in one tent.

The Kinks
The Sonics
The Zombies
New York Dolls
Mott The Hoople
B-52's
The Bangles
The Posies
Big Star
Cheap Trick
The Knack
The Nazz/Rundgren
The Raspberries
Rockpile
Sly & Family Stone
The Small Faces

I think all are actively playing in some form, except for maybe Sly.

I might take a bathroom break during the B-52's, but otherwise I wouldn't leave that tent all day.

barnes-z
03-23-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm sure they all could use a "Coachella" payday.

Rasputin1981
03-23-2009, 10:08 AM
Terry Callier?
Tom Waits?
Traffic?

paganman7
03-23-2009, 10:11 AM
No more adds. I'm already fucked with conflicts. Sunday is going to be a cluster fuck of chaos!

Sonicifyouwantit
03-23-2009, 11:05 AM
UNDERWORLD....

also you mentioned sufjan...what ever happened to the 50 state album collection??

BobCaygeon
03-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Shonen Knife

obzen
03-23-2009, 01:36 PM
No more adds. I'm already fucked with conflicts. Sunday is going to be a cluster fuck of chaos!

Saturday needs one more add.

misterpickles
03-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Saturday needs one more add.

even though i'm already anticipating an anxiety attack from all the conflicts i have a suspicious feeling that GV has something up their sleeve and its only going to add to the insanity :)

BeyondFurtherFlavors
03-23-2009, 03:54 PM
Even if Stevens wouldn't agree to play, it would be nice if the band he is producing, The Welcome Wagon, came and played. I'm sure he would be in the backup band.

mfnalaska
03-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Sufjan would be god-like. Put him on Sunday... Make it so!

zWOgs5bLqG0

My brain would melt. Sufjan Stevens is my favorite. Anybody camping near me better get ready for the sad bastard dance party.

JK. But I really do love him.

PrettyRagdoll
03-23-2009, 04:03 PM
the Mae Shi and The Knife

hobomilitia
03-23-2009, 04:37 PM
broken social scene would be nice.

M83 has been touring a ton lately, and are going to be back in LA in may, so they seem unlikely.

weeklymix
03-23-2009, 05:57 PM
how about Faith No More?

Bubba hotep
03-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Faith No More would be cool.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-23-2009, 06:23 PM
I heard Faith No More was loud....

obzen
03-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Loud and edgy-exactly what the Saturday mainstage calls for...

sonnyboy11
03-23-2009, 07:40 PM
I'd like to see Tindersticks or Puscifer added.

beavington
03-23-2009, 07:55 PM

Those would be two great adds, especially Sufjan.

But add Janelle Monae, Erykah Badu (wont happen), Santigold (i stupidly missed her last year), Andrew Bird, She & Him (in addition to M Ward), CSS, Bat for Lashes, Liz Phair doing Exile in Guyville. Hmm I cant think of more but I am sure there is...

weeklymix
03-23-2009, 08:19 PM
...loud

better make 15,000th a good one!!!

Jon Blazed
03-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Thievory Corp > MIA > The Killers > Micheal Jackson

Jon Blazed
03-23-2009, 08:20 PM
I heard Faith No More was loud....

I don't know, I can't stand listening to them.

lurker_with_a_bush
03-23-2009, 08:31 PM
gorillaz.

rhcpdude13
03-23-2009, 08:34 PM
will yo people shut the fuck up already. NO ONE IS GOING TO BE ADDED. I JUST HEARD FROM PAUL T. so go fuck yourselves

weeklymix
03-23-2009, 08:45 PM
will yo people shut the fuck up already. NO ONE IS GOING TO BE ADDED. I JUST HEARD FROM PAUL T. so go fuck yourselves

this is interesting. please tell me more.

rhcpdude13
03-23-2009, 08:47 PM
paul 2 was like, you RHCPDUE13 you are the best person on this board, therefor, i will communicate with you and you tell everyone else what i say. And then he goes, tell them that no one will be added 2 coachella 2009, but Radiohead, Muse, Arcade Fire, U2 and Outkast will be headlining 2010. and ten he said to go fuck ourselves and he's creating Coachella 3 in Miami and cancelling APW and Coachella 1.

obzen
03-23-2009, 08:50 PM
^jerk off in your mouth.

weeklymix
03-23-2009, 08:55 PM
paul 2 was like, you RHCPDUE13 you are the best person on this board, therefor, i will communicate with you and you tell everyone else what i say. And then he goes, tell them that no one will be added 2 coachella 2009, but Radiohead, Muse, Arcade Fire, U2 and Outkast will be headlining 2010. and ten he said to go fuck ourselves and he's creating Coachella 3 in Miami and cancelling APW and Coachella 1.

i'm sure he told you more than that. let's hear the full dialogue.

beavington
03-23-2009, 09:06 PM
so now U2 is an absolute dream for everyone to have at coachella?

sonnyboy11
03-23-2009, 09:19 PM

Who?

obzen
03-23-2009, 09:27 PM
so now U2 is an absolute dream for everyone to have at coachella?
The Claw wont let that happen.:)

davrone
03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Built to Spill would be amazingly awesome. Make it happen Goldenvoice!

seyrnon
03-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Those would be two great adds, especially Sufjan.

But add Janelle Monae, Erykah Badu (wont happen), Santigold (i stupidly missed her last year), Andrew Bird, She & Him (in addition to M Ward), CSS, Bat for Lashes, Liz Phair doing Exile in Guyville. Hmm I cant think of more but I am sure there is...

Please no
I love M. Ward and I'd love to see him, She & Him is almost pathetic in comparison to his solo music
but thats just my opinion being a huge M. Ward fan

Coachella Bound
03-23-2009, 11:55 PM
SLEEPY SUN

and

the ENTRANCE BAND

that is all.....

goodbye mexico
03-24-2009, 12:00 AM
Cibo Matto would make me really happy

weeklymix
03-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Faith No More.

obzen
03-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Faith No More.

Leeartlee
03-24-2009, 09:19 AM
I would like them to add an add. After that add, we could probably use one more add to round out the other add. If that add conflicts with add add, GV add addy add add.

Add

Kritzy
03-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Lonely Island : )

Andy Samberg is freakin' hot and hilarious

lickety_spit
03-26-2009, 01:04 AM
Dethklok

weeklymix
03-26-2009, 01:26 AM
Faith No More.

morelifefucker
03-26-2009, 07:16 AM
Faith in Faith no more!

paganman7
03-26-2009, 08:46 AM
No one.

Bendulum
03-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Black Mountain

...even if they played last year.

DogBisquit
03-26-2009, 02:32 PM
PEARL JAM????????

PERFECT for the "Ten" year anniversary! Besides, who do you think started this nonsense?

!

barbeaux
03-26-2009, 09:02 PM
arcade fire and mgmt

familyguy420
03-27-2009, 12:51 AM
No one.

TOOL?

CellarOwl
03-27-2009, 05:51 AM
SLAYER.

barnes-z
03-27-2009, 06:23 AM

Ahh, The Sonics!

TROOP! Agent Kevin
03-27-2009, 10:54 AM
I don't think we're getting anymore, but I like
adds that I haven't seen at Coachella before.
A great majority of my favorite bands have already played it (thanks GV!)
so I get excited by weird variety...even if they aren't my favorite bands.
Especially if they're musicians I never thought I'd see live.

Ezra Furman & The Harpoons
Puscifer
Justin Timberlake
Tom Waits
AC/DC
Stevie Wonder
Dead Kennedys
Tori Amos
The Talking Heads
The Dead Weather
Bowie
Revolting Cocks