PDA

View Full Version : Spaces?

drewdrewdrew
03-22-2009, 11:07 AM
I am going with a friend, but my question is this:

If we arrive with two tents and ask to camp next to one another, will they give us two camping spaces? Last year we camped together, but if we can get two spots this year and use one tent to store things in and whatnot, that would be much more comfortable, and we could put a canopy up.

So, will they let us each have our own camping spot next to one another if they think that we came separately?

NotQuiteNixon
03-22-2009, 11:16 AM
....thats some crafty shit....i like it....i dont see why that wouldnt work beautifully as long as you make sure you guys are right behind each other and "dont know each other"

Sleepingrock
03-22-2009, 11:31 AM
can't you sleep in the same tent?!?!?!?!?!?

drewdrewdrew
03-22-2009, 11:42 AM
can't you sleep in the same tent?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, we can, and we will, but if we can get an extra tent for the coolers and whatnot, plus the extra space that we can use for a canopy, why wouldnt we?

Monklish
03-22-2009, 11:45 AM
If you arrive together and request as you're going in to camp next to each other they'll generally accomodate you.

frozen pilgrim
03-22-2009, 12:23 PM
this is an incredibly stupid thread.

please please read the camping FAQ.

1 ticket=1 space, not 1 tent.

Monklish
03-22-2009, 12:30 PM
I don't even understand how that's answering his question, Frozen.

psychic friend
03-22-2009, 02:42 PM
if they each bring a tent and they each have a ticket and are arriving together I dont even see why they think the staff would separate them. lol.

frozen pilgrim
03-22-2009, 02:49 PM
thank you, PF. I really don't get what this guy is confused about.
they each have a ticket and are each entitled to a space... why anything different would happen (i.e. being forced to share a space or forced to camp separately) I can't imagine.