PDA

View Full Version : 1 Saturday ticket for sale - $50!!

GaragePoet
03-21-2009, 11:14 AM
hey, my g/f bought a ticket for Saturday & since my plans have changed (my own band is touring that weekend), she's trying to sell her single day pass. great deal! only $50!! it's a ticketnow print-out from the computer. we can work out any details you want, if you'd rather send money via paypal or mail a personal check or money order, the ticket will be sent as soon as payment clears. OR anyone in the San Diego area can arrange a meeting at the SDSU campus or any other convenient location to make a trade. let me know...

Egull
03-21-2009, 11:34 AM
I am interested! Does the printed ticket have your name on it though, can you even sell those or do you need an ID?

GaragePoet
03-21-2009, 12:20 PM
i'm sure it does have her name printed on it, but i've seen so many people at past coachellas w/ those print-outs & they don't stop to check everyone's ID. maybe someone else here would know a little bit about that...

brando4n82
03-21-2009, 03:30 PM
PM SENT. lets do this.

brando4n82
03-23-2009, 08:41 AM
Garage Poet, where the fuck are you? at least let me know that the ticket is sold now if that is the case. If not though, I want your ticket NOW!