PDA

View Full Version : Camera Obscura, perhaps?

consistingof
03-20-2009, 09:14 PM
CAMERA OBSCURA would be delicious. My Maudlin Career has been leaked but it comes out before coachella....just played SXSW as well, which have many coachella artists

CitizenJ
03-20-2009, 10:26 PM
CAMERA OBSCURA would be delicious. My Maudlin Career has been leaked but it comes out before coachella....just played SXSW as well, which have many coachella artists

Well there are a ton of artists who fit this bill who will not be playing Coachella. Phoenix, The Decemberists, Grizzly Bear, Andrew Bird, Animal Collective, Whitest Boy Alive, St. Vincent, Jack White's new side-project, i could go on and on... I'd love to see any of them. just one of them would greatly improve a sunday line up, but i have a feeling we are done for the adds.

matsuolost
03-20-2009, 10:29 PM
phoenixxxxxxxxxx

mfnalaska
03-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Well there are a ton of artists who fit this bill who will not be playing Coachella. Phoenix, The Decemberists, Grizzly Bear, Andrew Bird, Animal Collective, Whitest Boy Alive, St. Vincent, Jack White's new side-project, i could go on and on... I'd love to see any of them. just one of them would greatly improve a sunday line up, but i have a feeling we are done for the adds.

I would be excited to see any of those bands, but the lineup is already so stacked for me, I'm sure any more conflicts would just depress me.

And yes, Camera Obscura would own. And that tent would have the cutest crowd EVAR.

emtgreg
03-21-2009, 12:20 AM
I would be excited to see any of those bands, but the lineup is already so stacked for me, I'm sure any more conflicts would just depress me.

And yes, Camera Obscura would own. And that tent would have the cutest crowd EVAR.

point 1: agreed

point 2: i don't know, the man man crowd was pretty freeking cute...

reptar cereal
03-21-2009, 05:43 AM
Why do people constantly bitch about how bad the line up is, only to never cease suggesting the most generic and boring bands that would make the festival even worse?

coughcoughing
03-21-2009, 01:08 PM
they would be awesome at coachella!!! i hope they get added :D

TheCutestBoyAlive
03-22-2009, 01:48 PM
the lineup is already amazing, I can't imagine how much conflicts I'll encounter. Camera Obscura would be awesome though. I can't get 'french navy' out of my head

beavington
03-22-2009, 02:01 PM
that would be awesome. Love them love them love them. I actually would rather listen to them live then on record.