PDA

View Full Version : VIP tickets anyone?

madmad
03-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Where can I buy VIP tickets to Coachella, and what does it include?

seandlr
03-19-2009, 11:06 PM
i had VIP tickets the year weezer and janes addiction played. it was cool ( i was really young and i went with my mom so i really didnt appreciate it) i met weezer that year (all of them)so you have a chance to meet bands, theres sofas under nice tents, people walking around putting on art shows, thats all i can really remember, oh and you can stand right behiend the main stage ( i remember during janes addiction performance i got to see real live boobs for the first time because the had topless dancers facing the opposite way from the crowd)

oceansc420
03-19-2009, 11:42 PM
if you're camping the bathrooms alone make vip worth it. its nice taking a shit in a clean, air conditioned stall compared to the nasty porter potties in the camping section. and the couches under shade are nice too. and the misters. but it all depends how much u pay for the passes. some people get them for free. others pay 400+ dollars on ebay which is ridiculous and stupid. i knew a guy last year who hooked me up with them for 50 which I would have to say was worth it, only b/c I value comfortable shits :-/