James
03-18-2009, 12:53 PM
wut

BROKENDOLL
03-18-2009, 12:54 PM
You really need to change your name to "Douche..."

BrownTampon
03-18-2009, 12:54 PM
It's an inside joke... It seems like you've never been to Coachella before. But it's true.. Beck is replacing Amy Winehouse.

jonas01radio
03-18-2009, 12:58 PM
hilarious

Bendulum
03-18-2009, 12:58 PM
It's an inside joke... It seems like you've never been to Coachella before. But it's true.. Beck is replacing Amy Winehouse.

Ummm, if Beck was to be added to Saturday, he'd also supersede The Killers as the headliner. This happened last year with Prince bumping Portishead down.

But honestly, where is there a shred of evidence to back up this Beck addition?

sonofhal
03-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Subbuteo (or whatever his name is) will seriously shoot his load if there is a Killers and Beck finale on Sat.

djandrews25
03-18-2009, 01:05 PM
A full album set "Sea Changes" and pass out blankets and pillows!

Westy
03-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Subbuteo (or whatever his name is) will seriously shoot his load if there is a Killers and Beck finale on Sat.

Subbuteo!!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_04/subbuteo_468x535.jpg

BROKENDOLL
03-18-2009, 01:23 PM
It's an inside joke... It seems like you've never been to Coachella before. But it's true.. Beck is replacing Amy Winehouse. Trying "Douche" to replace your "BrownTampon" was a friendly hint... Oh, and this will be #6 for me!

Subbuteo (or whatever his name is) will seriously shoot his load if there is a Killers and Beck finale on Sat. Subbuteo?!! That's what we can start calling "sbessiso" if this ends up being true!

beavington
03-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Ummm, if Beck was to be added to Saturday, he'd also supersede The Killers as the headliner. This happened last year with Prince bumping Portishead down.

i will tell you that wont happen. beck will not bump the killers...maybe in 2001

Bendulum
03-18-2009, 01:39 PM
i will tell you that wont happen. beck will not bump the killers...maybe in 2001

You're right, GV or Paul said that we should "get used to seeing The Killers as the headliner"

... but as far as popularity is concerned, have The Killers actually passed Beck?

I'm waiting for the "of course, now STFU" or some other witty response from jammalawesome.

AlecEiffel
03-18-2009, 01:45 PM
You're right, GV or Paul said that we should "get used to seeing The Killers as the headliner"

... but as far as popularity is concerned, have The Killers actually passed Beck?

I'm waiting for the "of course, now STFU" or some other witty response from jammalawesome.

How many times did you hear "Gamma Ray" in a store, on the radio, blasting out of a car's window? What about "Human"?

Bendulum
03-18-2009, 01:53 PM
How many times did you hear "Gamma Ray" in a store, on the radio, blasting out of a car's window? What about "Human"?

I'm aware of the killer's current popularity with the general public, but I meant in terms of the population of Coachella attendees, since many acts that play here are not necessarily radio-friendly.
Then again, perhaps GV is attempting to cater to a wider audience.

dorkfish
03-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Coachella has catered to a wider audience since 2003. The Killers would draw a larger crowd than Beck from the Coachella attendees.

AlecEiffel
03-18-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm aware of the killer's current popularity with the general public, but I meant in terms of the population of Coachella attendees, since many acts that play here are not necessarily radio-friendly.
Then again, perhaps GV is attempting to cater to a wider audience.

That's true, but those that aren't necessarily radio-friendly aren't headliners. The headliners have always been radio heavy hitters (with the exception here and there for huge/rare cult acts like Bjork).

captncrzy
03-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Source it or STFU.

Is that witty enough for you?

obzen
03-18-2009, 02:53 PM
please god,no.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-18-2009, 02:59 PM
damn lurkers.

it won't happen... if anything, they'll have a known surprise guest like Beck play...

I would be happy if this happens. Not estactic but happy. At least something to look forward to on Saturday.

woogie846
03-18-2009, 03:47 PM

This will be my fourth Coachella, and I have no idea what brown tampons have to do with it.

normalone75
03-18-2009, 04:06 PM
I dont usually criticize, but brown tapon needs to be taken out before "toxic" like Britney Spears shock syndrome sets in!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Cf2k69XPdk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Cf2k69XPdk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

biggfoot17
03-18-2009, 04:27 PM

i was in amsterdam this past week and i heard human playing everywhere

fucking everywhere

Argel
03-18-2009, 04:53 PM
thats gonna be awesome!!!!
please BECK

Bendulum
03-18-2009, 05:17 PM
Source it or STFU.

Is that witty enough for you?

Are you referring to me?

PassiveTheory
03-18-2009, 05:19 PM
If Beck were added it really would be Salachella.

crazzz2007
03-18-2009, 06:45 PM

there is no way beck would headline over the killers....unfortunately

Blinken
03-18-2009, 06:48 PM
meh, I could care less about Beck. I would much rather have someone that excites me.

HEADSTRUCK
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
well you wont be at the main stage anyways Eric so let us have Beck

Blinken
03-18-2009, 06:53 PM
I am not saying no to Beck. I just wanted something that excited me for saturday, I really don't have much that day. I was gonna be at the main stage for Winehouse until she cancelled.

HEADSTRUCK
03-18-2009, 06:58 PM
so who would get you excited Eric?

Blinken
03-18-2009, 07:04 PM
so who would get you excited Eric?

I really liked Ryan's suggestion of A Perfect Circle, Kings of Leon would be nice(0% chance of that though). I don't know though, I am just indifferent to Beck. Saw the last half of his set at street scene and it was much better than I expected but i don't know I am still meh.

daftsquirrel
03-18-2009, 07:05 PM
A full album set "Sea Changes" and pass out blankets and pillows!

I would die if he played all of Sea Change. I think that is one of his best!

humanoid
03-19-2009, 01:30 AM
I would die if he played all of Sea Change. I think that is one of his best!

it's a great album, but I'm afraid an entire set of that album alone would be a snoozefest

sbessiso
03-19-2009, 01:32 AM
BEST THREAD EVARRRRRRRRRR

Please let BECK grace us with his presence.

I'm not kidding when I say nothing would make me happier. This would complete my Coachella .

He's my Angel.

We'll climb through a hole in the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://naturalismo.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/beck.jpg

it's a great album, but I'm afraid an entire set of that album alone would be a snoozefest

It would kinda be, and I think "Sea Change" is utter brilliance. Not for a festival, but at his own show for sure.

He needs to play Coachella and he needs to play Tropicalia

humanoid
03-19-2009, 01:41 AM
I've seen Beck a million times, but all years ago...the last time I saw him was in Santa Barbara and the show was followed by ridiculous ecstasy fueled shenanigans at some girls house

...after that, it's difficult to remember all the details of the show, so I'd love to see him again

sbessiso
03-19-2009, 01:45 AM
I saw him last October and it was the closest I've been to Heaven. Fact.

humanoid
03-19-2009, 01:49 AM
I saw him last October and it was the closest I've been to Heaven. Fact.

nice....I saw him 6 or so times on his Odelay tour and they were all amazing

then at Coachella '99 he was awesome

the few times after that varied in quality, depending on the type of setlist he chose, but they were all at least pretty good

I'm really surprised he hasn't been back to Coachella in the last few years(aside from his tent set that impossible to get near)

sbessiso
03-19-2009, 01:53 AM
He had all that Modern Guilt to work on. But he cut his hair, so that MEANS he's not depressed anymore!!

BRING BACK THIS BECK

wvJ4T0P2W-I

I really liked Ryan's suggestion of A Perfect Circle, Kings of Leon would be nice(0% chance of that though).

Oh sweet Jesus. :nono:nono:nono

Boourns
03-19-2009, 02:11 AM
Beck would be perfect. Then after Beck, time to see what a Chemical Brothers DJ set is like.

sbessiso
03-19-2009, 02:13 AM
No, then its time to do rails of pure mdma off of BFlow's ass

Wheres the beef?
03-19-2009, 02:15 AM
No, then its time to do rails of pure mdma off of BFlow's ass

http://i42.tinypic.com/63x1rl.jpg

Juliancito
03-19-2009, 09:13 AM
I am not saying no to Beck. I just wanted something that excited me for saturday, I really don't have much that day. I was gonna be at the main stage for Winehouse until she cancelled.

man, if you were plannig to see winehouse, dont go to coachella, go to live aid

Raptor Clinton
03-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Does he even play any songs from Midnite Vultures anymore?

menikmati
03-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Saturday just keeps getting worse.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-19-2009, 10:19 AM
I don't think it could get any worse...unless they added Nickelback.

CellarOwl
03-19-2009, 10:22 AM
I don't think it could get any worse...unless they added Nickelback.

http://www.cruefest2.com/

Blinken
03-19-2009, 10:26 AM
man, if you were plannig to see winehouse, dont go to coachella, go to live aid

Yeah that makes perfect sense. :rolleyes

far gone and out
03-19-2009, 10:31 AM
i wish people would get over the killers headlining.

they are popular, they sell records and the sell out larger venues...they also are a headlining act overseas.

beck is not popular anymore, hasn't been since .... 1996? and while he still puts out great music, he's not a headliner.

FurtherDownTheRabbitHole
03-19-2009, 10:45 AM
it will be No Doubt.

obzen
03-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I don't think it could get any worse...unless they added beck.

fixed!:)

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-19-2009, 10:54 AM
i wish people would get over the killers headlining.

they are popular, they sell records and the sell out larger venues...they also are a headlining act overseas.

beck is not popular anymore, hasn't been since .... 1996? and while he still puts out great music, he's not a headliner.

For the record. I haven't really cared about The Killers headlining since the line up release. Honestly. I actually like a lot of their songs. My main argument is the fact that I have nothing to really look forward to on Saturday. The Killers just don't do it for me since if I really wanted to see them I could have seen them the 5 times they played in Denver in the last 2 years. And Saturday is lacking a event that almost every Coachella has always had, whether its a reunion, a headlining act or a surprise ala Daft Punk. Amy Winehouse for all the shit the board gave her looked like the event of that day, since it was planning on being her comeback show. So while a Beck addition still wouldn't do it for me at least it is something to really look forward to.

TROOP! Agent Kevin
03-19-2009, 11:07 AM
And I would love it to be someone I haven't seen at Coachella before.

obzen
03-19-2009, 11:23 AM
^how about all of us?:rolleyes

Grant
03-19-2009, 11:57 AM
TCHY, your argument would be valid for KOL as well. And nobody wants KOL.

Drewski27
03-19-2009, 01:09 PM

beck isnt popular anymore? im sorry what? are you stating this as a fact or as a half assed opinion? and if he still "puts out great music", wouldnt that technically make him "popular"? you are not making any sense with what you just said.

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 01:16 PM
and if he still "puts out great music", wouldnt that technically make him "popular"?

No. Popularity refers to the amount of people who like something, not the quality of that thing.

Monklish
03-19-2009, 01:21 PM
I would like this.

Drewski27
03-19-2009, 01:26 PM
No. Popularity refers to the amount of people who like something, not the quality of that thing.

then please explain Becks large following. Hes just as popular and relevent now as he was in 1996.

djandrews25
03-19-2009, 01:41 PM
then please explain Becks large following. Hes just as popular and relevent now as he was in 1996.

I think he is a killers fan more than hes arguing that beck isnt popular.

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Beck is still popular, he is not as popular and relevant now as he was in '96, though. In '96 he had a double platinum album, and while I think that Modern Guilt is one of my favorite of his albums, it for sure is not burning up the charts. He just isn't as popular as he used to be and he is no where near as popular as the Killers are right now.

For me this isn't a Killers vs Beck argument, Beck is obviously better than the Killers, but let's face it, the Killers sell more tickets than Beck at the moment.

Leeartlee
03-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Do The Killers really do that well? I'm having a hard time believing that in the short span of two years they went from touring the college circuit playing in gymnasiums to being the HEADLINER for Coachella (on Saturday no less). Maybe I fell asleep for a few years or something...

My vote is still with GV saving money by getting them rather than someone, you know, talented.

djandrews25
03-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Beck is still popular, he is not as popular and relevant now as he was in '96, though. In '96 he had a double platinum album, and while I think that Modern Guilt is one of my favorite of his albums, it for sure is not burning up the charts. He just isn't as popular as he used to be and he is no where near as popular as the Killers are right now.

For me this isn't a Killers vs Beck argument, Beck is obviously better than the Killers, but let's face it, the Killers sell more tickets than Beck at the moment.

As much as i dislike that the killers are headlining sat, i agree with this.

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Do The Killers really do that well? I'm having a hard time believing that in the short span of two years they went from touring the college circuit playing in gymnasiums to being the HEADLINER for Coachella (on Saturday no less). Maybe I fell asleep for a few years or something...

My vote is still with GV saving money by getting them rather than someone, you know, talented.

They sell a lot of records and their music is everywhere. This is probably it for them, though, I think it's probably all downhill from here.

Also, I think people need to let go of the idea that Saturday should have some massive headliner. For whatever reason (probably to bolster three day passes and Friday singles) they decided to put the big headliner on Friday and that's that. Don't look too much into the prestige of that spot, because I don't think Goldenvoice is.

Leeartlee
03-19-2009, 02:12 PM
But that still leaves the question of just how popular are they. I really don't think they are raking in the ticket sales, I just don't believe it. But yes, as far as the general public is concerned, they are more "popular" than Beck.

Leeartlee
03-19-2009, 02:23 PM
They sell a lot of records and their music is everywhere. This is probably it for them, though, I think it's probably all downhill from here.

Also, I think people need to let go of the idea that Saturday should have some massive headliner. For whatever reason (probably to bolster three day passes and Friday singles) they decided to put the big headliner on Friday and that's that. Don't look too much into the prestige of that spot, because I don't think Goldenvoice is.

History

1999 - Beck
2001 - Janes Addiction (Reunion)
2002 - Bjork
2003 - Beastie Boys
2004 - Radiohead
2005 - Coldplay
2006 - Depeche Mode/Daft Punk
2007 - Red Hot Chili Peppers
2008 - Prince

Compared to the other headliners for the weekend, of these, I think 2007 is probably the only year were Sat paled by comparison to another night (considering they were up against RATM). So I say no, GV does consider each day considerably. Saturday is a prime spot. The Killers, whether or not they do end up headlining (which they most likely will), do not deserve this spot. I'm not complaining, it's just a fact.

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 02:24 PM
But that still leaves the question of just how popular are they. I really don't think they are raking in the ticket sales, I just don't believe it. But yes, as far as the general public is concerned, they are more "popular" than Beck.

Here is the Killers itinerary immediately following Coachella:

Sun 04/19/09 San Jose, CA Event Ctr. At San Jose State Univ.

Wed 04/22/09 Seattle, WA WaMu Theater

Thu 04/23/09 Victoria, BC Save On Foods Memorial Centre

Fri 04/24/09 Vancouver, BC UBC Thunderbird Arena

Sun 04/26/09 Calgary, AB Pengrowth Saddledome

Mon 04/27/09 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

Thu 04/30/09 Milwaukee, WI The Rave Eagles Club

Fri 05/01/09 Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre

Sat 05/02/09 Bonner Springs, KS Capitol Federal Park At Sandstone

Mon 05/04/09 St. Louis, MO Fabulous Fox Theatre

Tue 05/05/09 Columbus, OH Lifestyle Communities Pavilion

Wed 05/06/09 Cleveland, OH Time Warner Cable Amph.@Tower City

Fri 05/08/09 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center

Sat 05/09/09 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena

Now, I don't know how well tickets are selling, but I see that a lot of those places have names that imply that they are huge venues and I would assume they wouldn't play at huge places if there wasn't a need, especially since they can very easily sell out mid sized venues.

Drewski27
03-19-2009, 02:24 PM
the popularity aspect asside, beck is on a whole other level than the killers. the killers have been around since, what? 2002? and beck has been around since beginning/early 1990s. beck has way more to him than the killers do. more experiance, more records, and a hell of alot more talent.

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Compared to the other headliners for the weekend, of these, I think 2007 is probably the only year were Sat paled by comparison to another night (considering they were up against RATM). So I say no, GV does consider each day considerably. Saturday is a prime spot. The Killers, whether or not they do end up headlining (which they most likely will), do not deserve this spot. I'm not complaining, it's just a fact.

This year it's not the prime spot. My guess would be for economic reasons. Things can change, and it seems they have this year.

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 02:27 PM
the popularity aspect asside, beck is on a whole other level than the killers. the killers have been around since, what? 2002? and beck has been around since beginning/early 1990s. beck has way more to him than the killers do. more experiance, more records, and a hell of alot more talent.

You're absolutely right, but that doesn't change the fact that this year, right now, more people will go to a Killers concert than a Beck concert. Modern Guilt should have been a huge record.

Leeartlee
03-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Here is the Killers itinerary immediately following Coachella:

Sun 04/19/09 San Jose, CA Event Ctr. At San Jose State Univ.

Wed 04/22/09 Seattle, WA WaMu Theater

Thu 04/23/09 Victoria, BC Save On Foods Memorial Centre

Fri 04/24/09 Vancouver, BC UBC Thunderbird Arena

Sun 04/26/09 Calgary, AB Pengrowth Saddledome

Mon 04/27/09 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

Thu 04/30/09 Milwaukee, WI The Rave Eagles Club

Fri 05/01/09 Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre

Sat 05/02/09 Bonner Springs, KS Capitol Federal Park At Sandstone

Mon 05/04/09 St. Louis, MO Fabulous Fox Theatre

Tue 05/05/09 Columbus, OH Lifestyle Communities Pavilion

Wed 05/06/09 Cleveland, OH Time Warner Cable Amph.@Tower City

Fri 05/08/09 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center

Sat 05/09/09 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena

Now, I don't know how well tickets are selling, but I see that a lot of those places have names that imply that they are huge venues and I would assume they wouldn't play at huge places if there wasn't a need, especially since they can very easily sell out mid sized venues.

I know a lot of these venues and they are medium sized at best. We are talking 3000-6000 capacity. I mean, that isn't tiny by any means but it is also hardly big time either. So this confirms my thoughts: They are still in the mid-range as far as concert attendance is concerned.

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 02:32 PM
I know a lot of these venues and they are medium sized at best. We are talking 3000-6000 capacity. I mean, that isn't tiny by any means but it is also hardly big time either. So this confirms my thoughts: They are still in the mid-range as far as concert attendance is concerned.

Ok, fair enough, I don't really know the sizes of the venues, just saw the word arena a lot.

Leeartlee
03-19-2009, 02:36 PM
This year it's not the prime spot. My guess would be for economic reasons. Things can change, and it seems they have this year.

Yes, they have indeed. Hence why we have seen such a spike in hating this year.

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Ah, this is going to be a fun year. I also think a lot of people are going to be eating crow after they see the Killers. They really aren't as terrible as everybody wants them to be. More of a subheadliner, sure, but not the worst band in the world.

Drewski27
03-19-2009, 02:48 PM
I also think a lot of people are going to be eating crow after they see the Killers.

i think alot of people are going to be saying "i sure am glad i saw the chemical brothers instead of the killers"

AlecEiffel
03-19-2009, 02:53 PM
i think alot of people are going to be saying "i sure am glad i saw the chemical brothers instead of the killers"

I have a feeling that they aren't going to conflict with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if the chems were mainstage after the Killers. Could be wrong, of course.

the long grift
03-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Beck would kind of a letdown, actually a BIG one... he is one of those hugely overrated artists... some good jams, but average, all around...

He would not play over The Killers, anyway.

Drewski27
03-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Beck would kind of a letdown, actually a BIG one... he is one of those hugely overrated artists... some good jams, but average, all around...

He would not play over The Killers, anyway.

your opinions are overrated, as are the killers.

Drewski27
03-19-2009, 03:07 PM
I have a feeling that they aren't going to conflict with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if the chems were mainstage after the Killers. Could be wrong, of course.

i would be fine with this. really i would. just like teisto after RHCP in 07? yeah. that would be ok.

JSam67
03-19-2009, 03:09 PM

Go fuck yourself.

the long grift
03-19-2009, 03:11 PM
your opinions are overrated, as are the killers.

Yes, The Killers are severely overrated!!!
I am not a fan, at all.

But two things are fact....

1. The Killers are the headliners
2. My Opinion

obzen
03-19-2009, 03:21 PM
i swear to god-
that song human from the killers sounds like U2/Coldplay,period.:nono

Leeartlee
03-19-2009, 03:28 PM
i swear to god-

This is very harsh statement. This song is beyond anything these two bands may have shat out at one time. I mean, have you seen the video for this thing? At the break down, they show a fucking tiger for fucks sake, FOR NO REASON.

obzen
03-19-2009, 03:32 PM
This is very harsh statement. This song is beyond anything these two bands may have shat out at one time. I mean, have you seen the video for this thing? At the break down, they show a fucking tiger for fucks sake, FOR NO REASON.

are you kidding me!?
im not jockin the music for the video/image/hit single-its all about the music.

and sonically,it sounds way like U2/coldplay.

JSam67
03-19-2009, 03:41 PM
are you kidding me!?
im not jockin the music for the video/image/hit single-its all about the music.

and sonically,it sounds way like U2/coldplay.

Have you actually heard any U2 or Coldplay? Like, ever?

erniemm
03-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Gimme some Arcade Fire! That's exciting!

PassiveTheory
03-19-2009, 05:31 PM

Given most people who hate on both bands haven't listened to their stuff, this wouldn't surprise me.

If Beck shows up, awesome. If not, hey, oh well, it's not the end of the world.

OutOfmYminD
03-19-2009, 05:45 PM
I seriously cannot stand that the "Are we Human, or are we Dancer" line. It pisses me off to no end and is really the only fault I have with the song.

It just doesn't make any sense, even in context with the rest of the song.

It's not even random like the white tiger and mountain lion in the video, which I didn't even know about Leeartlee brought it up. It's just flat out annoying.

obzen
03-19-2009, 06:03 PM

have you ever asked a stupider question-like,ever?

weeklymix
03-19-2009, 06:49 PM
beck would have been nice a few years ago. he is terrible now. terrible.

Drewski27
03-19-2009, 08:35 PM
peoples negative opinions of beck are terrible. have you ever seen him live? do you even own an album of his? he was amazing at the bowl, outside lands, vegoose and he would be amazing at coachella. again.

Jon Blazed
03-19-2009, 09:11 PM
SAmvp0JUA_Y

Melody
03-19-2009, 09:33 PM
It's been confirmed.

i l0ve BECk!! whats n0t 2 like ab0ut them :thu
killer's r' g00d to0..m0stley f0r the newer generati0n..but i like there catchy s0ngs..:dumbo

weeklymix
03-19-2009, 09:42 PM
^ is this a sbessio / cherita alias, salah?

Gribbz
03-19-2009, 10:14 PM
0h my g0d I am s0000 glad I found som3on3 3ls3 wh0 typ3s lik3 th1s!

bcred
03-19-2009, 10:17 PM
I'd love it to be BECK,I saw him three times last year in three fifferent countries.
Brilliant!!

weeklymix
03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
only fifferent countries would host beck and enjoy it these days.

sbessiso
03-20-2009, 12:52 AM
i swear to god-

Dude, this is a Beck thread. Go jock your rap/rock bullshit elsewhere. kthanx!

^ is this a sbessio / cherita alias, salah?

Negative. I swear.

There's no denying the killers are more popular than Beck at the moment. Like duhhh, but no shit he's better. BECK is God (along with Bowie)

Drewski27
03-20-2009, 01:28 AM
im still sticking with beck.

sbessiso
03-20-2009, 01:30 AM
Hey!

You're cool

Boourns
03-20-2009, 02:20 AM
Beck is where it's at.

fober
03-20-2009, 07:44 AM
Bring your "Hail Xenu" signs.

obzen
03-20-2009, 09:18 AM
Dude, this is a Beck thread. Go jock your rap/rock bullshit elsewhere. kthanx!

whatevs douchebag-nobody ever said anything about rap-rock(a la limpbizkit,linkinpark,paparoach,slipknot etc.)until you opened your crusty mouth-learn your sub-genres,you annoying lame fuck.

and futhermore,withdraw your friend request...

"...your tits are too big,fat man-get the fuck off my porch"

sbessiso
03-20-2009, 01:00 PM
*sigh* mia

/thread?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-20-2009, 01:35 PM
where's your god now brown tampon?

heyeric
03-20-2009, 01:36 PM
YOU FAILED.

Drewski27
03-20-2009, 06:35 PM
hey! you dont know that! Beck may want to play for free because hes so nice and thats what cool people do. nothing is for sure until the festival actually happens.

tyler0js
03-20-2009, 06:48 PM
It's been confirmed.

You were almost right....

Alchemy
03-20-2009, 06:53 PM
So is Beck going by M.I.A. now or wut?

sbessiso
03-21-2009, 02:44 AM
*sigh*

sbessiso
03-21-2009, 03:30 AM
If someone just gives me his phone number, he would play Coachella if I asked him. I know it

mfnalaska
03-21-2009, 05:24 AM
I was hoping this was true. It would round out an amazing 10 year anniversary, since Morrissey, the Chemical Brothers and Beck all headlined the first year. I still have my fingers crossed...

grind
03-21-2009, 07:35 AM
I'd be really ecxited to see beck. Never have before but it's been one of those bands I've always listened to over the years

Sonicifyouwantit
03-21-2009, 11:02 AM
It's been confirmed.

oops

lurker_with_a_bush
03-22-2009, 09:16 AM
So is Beck going by M.I.A. now or wut?

YAY, at all. It's MIA

kindablue
03-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Saw Beck in 2002. Rocked my world. Saw M.I.A. @ coachella '08. Unimpressed

weeklymix
03-22-2009, 05:59 PM
saw Beck in 2008 and he blew. he just doesn't cut it anymore and i am very fond of beck. his old performances seem to be much, much better.

Edit: i also saw MIA at sasquatch 2008 and was at the very least entertained.