PDA

View Full Version : Need 3 sets of passes

braxtron
03-17-2009, 07:09 AM
I'm looking for 3 sets of 3-day passes as well as 3 camping passes. I'm willing to entertain all offers for separate day passes/camping passes or a 3 day + camping. Looking to spend somewhere between $50-$75/day, $25-$40 for a camping pass. So if you're looking to get $100+/day don't bother contacting me. Only one set of the tickets is for me (obv) so the other two people might be willing to pay a bit more, just let me know your offers!

If you have anything at all like that please PM me, reply here, or send me an email at braxton5555@gmail.com. Thanks!

Leeartlee
03-17-2009, 07:58 AM
So.... you're a cheap ass and you are trying to prey on some poor individual who is desperate to get rid of their tickets, is that correct?

braxtron
03-17-2009, 12:32 PM
That's about the nail on the head...You got any? =D
And I'm the cheapskate. The people I'm gonna be rolling with are probably willing to fork out a bit more so if you want a bit more still let me know.

heyeric
03-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Thumbs down!

But i'm doin the same thing, haha. Besides my camping pass, i'm getting the tickets at the festival.

Good luck getting tickets!

braxtron
03-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah I did that last year. Effective but stressful =) Usually the kind of prices that I like manifest around a week and a half before the show but I figured I'd start early.