PDA

View Full Version : CoAcHeLla 2oo9: IS THAT ALL?

WALRUS
03-10-2009, 08:39 AM
I have been reading many threads...and everybody wants new additions...chemichal brothers, the orb, murder city devils, arent additions, Paul T. said that this bands (exept mcd) were in the original line up, but for some reason they couldnt confirm it till yesterday....

Im just asking, are you people happy with this, or someone thinks that a BIG band needs to replace winehouse and other to killers......Like Blur headliner and Arcade Fire instead of winehouse.....or many other options

Two more big bands, and this can be the best year

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-10-2009, 08:41 AM
http://www.myspacebully.com/STFU_comments/myspacebully_stfu_shut_the_fuck_up_myspace_comment s_C4.jpg
http://home.zcu.cz/~topicz/Foto/Shut%20The%20Fuck%20Up%20.jpg

higgybaby23
03-10-2009, 08:42 AM
I have been reading many threads...and everybody wants new additions...chemichal brothers, the orb, murder city devils, arent additions, Paul T. said that this bands (exept mcd) were in the original line up, but for some reason they couldnt confirm it till yesterday....

Im just asking, are you people happy with this, or someone thinks that a BIG band needs to replace winehouse and other to killers......Like Blur headliner and Arcade Fire instead of winehouse.....or many other options

To this question I pose another:

Do you read this message board?

PlayaDelWes
03-10-2009, 08:44 AM

People were happy before yesterdays annoucement.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27719

85% approve; 10% think it's average, and only 5 toolios don't like it.

WALRUS
03-10-2009, 08:48 AM
I like it, but is the weakest ever (see other year posters)...sastquach, lolla and glaston will destroy coachella this year

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Glastonbury has Bruce, Neil and Blur (You were talking about Oldchella but you say Bruce and Neil are better? Aren't you talk out bothsides of your mouth?)...Sas has KOL, NIN/JA/, Ben Harper (I fail to see how Ben Harper is acutally better then the Killers). Lolla so far has DM,KOL,JA,BB all which have played Coachella....This is going to be my 9th year at Coachella and while it is not it's strongest year (nothing will ever top 04 in my mind)..the line up is not its weakest by any indicator (2001 and 2003 are the weakest in my mind)..Paul MCartney makes up for any weakness in the line up...Fuck both Friday and Sunday make up for ANY weakness in the line up...

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-10-2009, 08:54 AM
and AGAIN for the record incase anyone missed it...

is it really necessary to have winehouse stricken but still on the poster.....oh well i guess it would be an unusual gap with only one 2nd liner until they find a replacement.

Hey dani...any news on whether or not GVs even going to try and find a replacement?

no because we're quitters.

duh

WALRUS
03-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Glastonbury has Bruce, Neil and Blur (You were talking about Oldchella but you say Bruce and Neil are better? Aren't you talk out bothsides of your mouth?)...Sas has KOL, NIN/JA/, Ben Harper (I fail to see how Ben Harper is acutally better then the Killers). Lolla so far has DM,KOL,JA,BB all which have played Coachella....This is going to be my 9th year at Coachella and while it is not it's strongest year (nothing will ever top 04 in my mind)..the line up is not its weakest by any indicator (2001 and 2003 are the weakest in my mind)..Paul MCartney makes up for any weakness in the line up...Fuck both Friday and Sunday make up for ANY weakness in the line up...

2001 and 2003, when coachella was a 2 day festival...is the weakest line up ever, deal with that

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-10-2009, 08:59 AM
2001 and 2003, when coachella was a 2 day festival...is the weakest line up ever, deal with that

Jesus...2001 was a one day festival....and I don't understand what you are trying to say...deal with what? I just said 01 and 03 had the weakest line ups ever...

Egull
03-10-2009, 09:27 AM
I like it, but is the weakest ever (see other year posters)...sastquach, lolla and glaston will destroy coachella this year

I disagree with this statement so much, you think the sasquatch lineup is better then coachella? :nono

WALRUS
03-10-2009, 09:30 AM
yes I do...but I think coachella is the best music festival. however, this year is the weakest

Egull
03-10-2009, 09:34 AM
well I guess this year you should go to another festival

LooseAtTheZoo
03-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Sasquatch is nothing compared to Coachella this year

WALRUS
03-10-2009, 09:36 AM
well I guess this year you should go to another festival

No, becasue I hope that GV will replace winehouse with something else,

frozen pilgrim
03-10-2009, 09:38 AM
GO AWAY, ASSHOLE

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I sincerly hope that something major happens on Saturday now...I just want people to shut up and stop complaining for 5 minutes...that is what I loved about the Prince and Aphex additions last year..people just shut up...

WALRUS
03-10-2009, 09:40 AM
OK, you are right, Ill shut up..........

WALRUS
03-10-2009, 09:40 AM
GO AWAY, ASSHOLE

hahaha the 4000 posts freak....eat a bullet fucking loser

Brickhouse
03-10-2009, 09:41 AM
This year is not any different in terms of quality than 2003 or 2005. I would put them all at about the same level.

Have you even been to Lolla in its reincarnated form? If you had, there is no way you would ever say it could touch Coachella, much less destroy it. For the one or two advantages it has on Coachella (lax security and drinks everywhere) there are dozens of problems (sound bleeds, crowd flow issues, long way between stages, etc.)

frozen pilgrim
03-10-2009, 09:43 AM
now all I have to do is find a loser who likes to have sex with ammunition, and then cook and consume him, and everyone's happy

djandrews25
03-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Guys dont mind this young ambiguously gay man from mexico. He simply wants to feel a sense of belonging to our great american festival. Walrus dont worry, Coachella will be great. Please stay home and listen to mariachi.

WALRUS
03-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Guys dont mind this young ambiguously gay man from mexico. He simply wants to feel a sense of belonging to our great american festival. Walrus dont worry, Coachella will be great. Please stay home and listen to mariachi.

hahahahha I HATE mariachi...........ok..........i will leave this website today.....never gonna see THE WALRUS again bye bye motherfuckers

frozen pilgrim
03-10-2009, 09:57 AM
^^ that's kind of what we wanted

djandrews25
03-10-2009, 10:04 AM
hahahahha I HATE mariachi...........ok..........i will leave this website today.....never gonna see THE WALRUS again bye bye motherfuckers

WIN

BROKENDOLL
03-10-2009, 10:05 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/images-3.jpg http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/CAMFVNEUCA2441RJCABUBNOZCAK4IZVTCAU.jpg Bah-bah, Wawl-rus... http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/CA389VNDCA5STTL2CA3G6FYRCAJY9IP3CAS.jpg

obzen
03-10-2009, 10:13 AM

well put-except for the killers part-i think Ben Harper is better than the killers

and i dont even listen to Ben Harper...:)

vogina
03-10-2009, 12:34 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

kreutz2112
03-10-2009, 12:37 PM

ben harper is better than the killers.

heyeric
03-10-2009, 12:39 PM
STFU!

djandrews25
03-10-2009, 12:59 PM
This thread is full of WIN due to all the LOSE that is walrus.

TROOP! Agent Kevin
03-10-2009, 01:28 PM
And lay off of '03!
AND '01 for that matter.

Devin the Dude
03-10-2009, 01:31 PM
andrew's right. GOOD FAIL = WIN

obzen
03-10-2009, 02:26 PM
the moron walrus wrestle