PDA

View Full Version : I guess RATM was that big of a draw.

jcconnors
02-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Now that Coachella 2007 tickets are "officially" sold out and it is only mid February, I guess it is safe to say that Rage Against the Machine was that big of a draw. I remember in 2004, Radiohead and Pixies did not draw a crowd this quick.
Those were the days when not as many people knew about this Festival, but I suppose with the DVD movie out, everyone is catching on to this memorable event.

crazyasfuck
02-13-2007, 04:34 PM
man it had nothing to do with Coachella as an event or any DVD out - it's all about Rage

corpathina
02-13-2007, 04:34 PM
good for sales, good for rage, good for us.

SFChrissy
02-13-2007, 04:38 PM
I remember in 2004, Radiohead and Pixies did not draw a crowd this quick.
Those were the days when not as many people knew about this Festival...

Those days were great being close to the stage and not having a ton of crowd on you so you could get your fucking groove one...

Last year I never heard so much bitching in my life 'bout how..."someone is touching me" or "who's pushing"...

My only hope for this year is that this shit gets as loud as paul okenwhateverthefuck...you could here him way far from the sahara tent...

boarderwoozel3
02-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Honestly, is it really that big of a suprise that with the Rage reunion Coachella is sold out already? It only took about 30 min for all the individual Sunday tickets to sell out back in Jan.

The only thing thats for sure is the fuck-head scalpers are stoked right now.