PDA

View Full Version : Santa Barbara -> Coachella

floorlava
02-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Anyone else from Santa Barbara or the surrounding area going to Coachella? I've got at three day pass, leaving on Thursday, coming back Monday, and I'm camping on site. Right now I don't know anyone else who is doing the same; my roommate was supposed to go with me but he's strapped for cash.

So anyone need a ride, or can give one? I have an SUV and I don't mind driving, I'm really just looking to hook up with some people so I won't be all alone the whole time.

Encaitare
02-17-2007, 05:19 PM
I'll be leaving and returning the same time, from Santa Maria, but can't help you on a ride, my car is full of smelly boys and camping gear. But if you write "Coachella or Bust" on your car, I'll wave at you! We're in a purple saturn sedan. Have a safe trip, hope you get some carpoolers!

jenni4
02-25-2007, 10:40 PM
I am from Santa Barbara and will be going to Coachella with my boyfriend. We had planned to drive down Thursday morning/afternoon and leave Monday, and have camping tickets. Would be willing to share a ride. email me at californiajen08@hotmail.com or myspace.com/jenni4

americancliche
03-01-2007, 09:28 AM
I will be leaving from Santa Barbara on Saturday morning and heading back Monday. Camping on site. Possibly have room for two in my car.

Radz4
04-18-2007, 09:12 PM
im leaving on thur and bak on mon and im on the campsite, and i need a ride, plus i do not want to travel there alone either-im english and have no clue about the public transport here. if this offer is still available, then please email me at rbedi@umail.ucsb.edu

MetulMike
04-19-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm leaving from San Luis Obsipo, if anyone would like a ride and to contribute gas you are more than welcome, PM me.

flatlinedlove
04-19-2007, 11:29 PM
have you found anybody yet? i plan to go all three days and camp. i would like to carpool and the company!

marybalash
04-20-2007, 08:27 PM
I go to UCSB and i need a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone help me out please?!

marybalash
04-20-2007, 08:28 PM
ps email me at mbalash@umail.ucsb.edu

marybalash
04-20-2007, 08:29 PM
pps i am going all 3 days

hangal86
04-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Hey metulmike what days are you leaving/coming back? I am looking for a ride from Santa Barbara

hangal86
04-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Yeah, in general I am looking for a ride from Santa Barbara to Coachella, I have a pass for all three days and am camping with some other people but their cars are lookin' kinda full. I need to be back by Sunday night though cuz I have a midterm Monday morning (lame right?)....if anyone can help me out that'd be awesome...send me an email hangal86@gmail.com

lavamatrix
04-23-2007, 09:53 PM
I got a jeep cherokee and will be driving Thursday to coachella! looking to save money (split gas) since all my buddies bailed on me and sold their tickets. I am staying at the campgrounds but can drop you off somewhere else. It is just me so I can fit 4 other people if you are in a group. Im 23 male student chill guy and wont bogart the radio. I will be coming back monday morning. let me know if interested can link you to my myspace if you want to know more about me.

sbingy
04-23-2007, 11:23 PM
I will be driving from Santa Ynez Thursday Evening and returning Monday afternoon. Have room for 2 people and stuff. Any Good storytellers need a ride?
aaronwatty@hotmail.com

Lease
04-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Have you only got one spot in your car? A mate and me are looking for a ride there and back from SB/UCSB. pm me if you dont mind sharing with two aussie coachella first timers :-)

emtgreg
04-13-2008, 02:42 PM
i love how friendly santa barbie people are...

gmac805
04-09-2009, 01:03 PM
I am leaving from SLO and have a three day pass as well as a camping pass. I'm interested in carpooling there.

aclockworkapple
04-09-2009, 01:12 PM
I have a 3-day pass and am looking for a ride too. No camping pass yet, but I camped last year and would definitely be down to do it again (especially if anyone has a tent to lend me, since I broke mine at Burning Man and had it subsequently stolen). I'm on campus at UCSB.

Sharing gas money for an SUV wouldn't be preferable, though.

austin805
03-02-2011, 01:57 PM
rrr