PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going From Vegas>

saomatt
02-13-2007, 08:19 AM
me and one buddy will be there for a few days before we head to coachella, just wondering if anyone going has any room. We could def pitch on gas or whatever, just dont really wanna take the greyhound, we are also going back to vegas on the 30th if anyone can help there either

DeltaSigChi4
02-13-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm going. Where are you guys staying in Vegas? Furthermore, are you camping on site or not? It would be easier if we're doing the same thing, considering I could drive straight to where I'm going, instead of stopping in Palms Springs or whathaveyou, and also stopping there again when returning to the City of Sin.

E

dinosaurateme
02-13-2007, 12:15 PM
i'm going from vegas, but we're not staying for Sunday. So we'll most likely leave sunday afternoonish. And we're camping.

saomatt
02-13-2007, 12:47 PM
hey we will be staying at the aladdin and we are on site camping

DeltaSigChi4
02-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Well, I don't live far from the Aladdin. And that's perfect as I intent on camping onsite as well. We can tentatively agree to terms if you'd like.

E

mozabilly54
02-13-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm driving from Vegas and now that the festival is sold out I have room in my car since my friends were slow and didn't buy their tix fast enough. If you need a ride, let me know. I'm not camping though but am staying all 3 days.

Karen
02-13-2007, 10:23 PM
I am really bummed out now because my brother and a few other of my friends arnt going with me to Coachella because now it is sold out.

They were my ride down.

I live here in Las Vegas.

I am camping on site and will be there for all three days. I am meeting my boyfriend and some other friends from out of town there.

I was hoping, if anyone needs a carpool buddy that I can ride down with, I will pitch in for gas and all that..

Im not creepy weird I promise!!
And I am a great navigator

: ]