PDA

View Full Version : Broken Social Scene

CoachellaFriendly
02-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Please just add this band. I have been anticipating them being on the line up ever since the last time they appeared at coachella. Please please please add Broken Social Scene. I saw them at lollapalooza and they kept the Red Hot Chili Peppers from going on stage because people we're trying to chant them back on for more songs. They put on a great show !!

lickety_spit
02-16-2009, 01:24 AM
Please just add this band. I have been anticipating them being on the line up ever since the last time they appeared at coachella. Please please please add Broken Social Scene. I saw them at lollapalooza and they kept the Red Hot Chili Peppers from going on stage because people we're trying to chant them back on for more songs. They put on a great show !!

seconded.
on another note: coerce carissa's wierd into getting back together. they were 50 times better than band of horses.

WilliamTaft
02-17-2009, 08:01 PM
i want to see them live so bad. their recorded stuff is good, but all of the live vids i've seen have blown my mind.

especially this one:

ATurY82ysrs

malcolmjamalawesome
02-17-2009, 08:24 PM
FUCK YOU THEY'RE NOT GETTING ADDED AND YOUR FACE IS A PIECE OF SHIT

lickety_spit
02-17-2009, 09:12 PM
FUCK YOU THEY'RE NOT GETTING ADDED AND YOUR FACE IS A PIECE OF SHIT

i hope you're talking about me.

Drewski27
02-18-2009, 12:38 PM
theyre headlining sat. duh.

pelon7724
02-18-2009, 02:11 PM
BSS is an awesome band. I hope that they are added onto the lineup for Saturday LAST MINUTE.

:)

beavington
02-18-2009, 02:53 PM
especially this one:

ATurY82ysrs

I am not that big of a fan, but when I saaw them I only wanted them to do two songs this and Almost Crimes and luckily the show I saw got both, although my roommates show didnt. so sad.

thank god emily wasnt there to sing it. err she was there but not singing...