PDA

View Full Version : How to find cheap coachella tickets

smushsucks
02-12-2009, 07:11 PM
I wrote this on ehow.com earlier. I how it helps.

Link to article (http://www.ehow.com/how_4782915_tickets-coachella-music-arts-festival.html)

boyalien0
02-12-2009, 08:30 PM
not a bad first post. not great, mind you...but not bad.

suprefan
02-12-2009, 09:19 PM
So, just doing the obvious is an amazing feat here? Man you sure are a genius aren't you.

boyalien0
02-12-2009, 10:22 PM
He's offering a helping hand to the noobs...noobs helping noobs. Does that not pull your fluffy bunny cord? Come on, this is Obama's America.

Jakewc151
02-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Pretty obvious stuff. I think the most ridiculous thing was last year someone who worked for GV was carting people in with a all access wristband for $20 (they had to give the wrist band back though)..

I know a couple ppl who got VIPs at 4pm the day of for like $15 no joke.

stevekeim
02-12-2009, 10:27 PM
So, just doing the obvious is an amazing feat here? Man you sure are a genius aren't you.

I thought it was kind of neat. You have way too many fucking posts to be taken seriously anyway.

crazzz2007
02-12-2009, 11:55 PM
I thought it was kind of neat. You have way too many fucking posts to be taken seriously anyway.

he's also a pedophile.

GauchoGuy17
02-13-2009, 01:26 AM
I think it really depends on whether the event is completely sold out or not. 07 was nuts, but last year I was able to get all my tickets for way below face value.

Ravingmad
02-13-2009, 07:53 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2h7nfdi.jpg

Jakewc151
02-13-2009, 05:20 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2h7nfdi.jpg

Did u really just take the time to make that? haha you're a fucking moron.

boarderwoozel3
02-13-2009, 06:53 PM

he's also a pedophile.
He's just massively undersexed and feels the need to take out that aggression on well-meaning strangers online.

JustSteve
02-13-2009, 07:00 PM

works for you, douche.

mymy123
02-13-2009, 07:17 PM
He's just massively undersexed homosexual douche and feels the need to take out that aggression on well-meaning strangers online.

fixed it a little bit so i could say qft

smushsucks
02-15-2009, 01:56 AM
I'm glad this little article helped some people.

I've never had trouble finding tickets this way. As far as noobs helping noobs, I wouldn't know. I'm hitting my seventh Coachella this year.

Thanks to the mods on the board for putting a sticky up for this article (http://www.ehow.com/how_4782915_tickets-coachella-music-arts-festival.html).

Consider my fluffy bunny cord pulled. ...?

pocket
02-15-2009, 03:48 AM

I've never had trouble finding tickets this way. As far as noobs helping noobs, I wouldn't know. I'm hitting my seventh Coachella this year.

Thanks to the mods on the board for putting a sticky up for this article (http://www.ehow.com/how_4782915_tickets-coachella-music-arts-festival.html).

ummmm this thread isnt sticky-ed and your article really has nothing of any worth to it. wow check craigslist, who would have thought. im surprised you didnt say bid on ebay or check the parking lot for scalpers once the show started.

anyone who has been to 2 concerts knows this...

Stickjohn
02-15-2009, 07:06 AM
I can't decide if this is yet another person trying to write authoritatively on something they don't seem to know much about, or yet another troll just tossing one out there in hopes of stirring people up.

Either way, I found this line in the eHow article hilarious on so many levels - "When you get to the show look for warn out people and offer them $20 for tomorrow's ticket."

smushsucks
02-15-2009, 10:40 AM
ummmm this thread isnt sticky-ed and your article really has nothing of any worth to it. wow check craigslist, who would have thought. im surprised you didnt say bid on ebay or check the parking lot for scalpers once the show started.

anyone who has been to 2 concerts knows this...

You're just crying because you bought your tickets already. And your Daddy's mad at you because you could have saved him some money.

I did this to even out the secondary market as well as piss off the possessive Coachella fans. Possessive Coachella fans lie, cheat and steal. The only reason I'd imagine you're complaining is because you've got some sort of object up your arse.

I've been at Coachella since the beginning. How did you not die the two times the line up took 2.5 hours to get in while it was 110 degrees outside?

frozen pilgrim
02-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Possessive Coachella fans lie, cheat and steal.

what the fuck are you on, bud?

suprefan
02-15-2009, 11:05 AM
works for you, douche.

Unlike somebody who gets everything for free, other people who are not as fortunate like to save a dollar here and there.

You are on here.( a noob) If you have gone to the festival so long why the sudden urge now to post?

smushsucks
02-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Unlike somebody who gets everything for free, other people who are not as fortunate like to save a dollar here and there.

You are on here.( a noob) If you have gone to the festival so long why the sudden urge now to post?

I used to post as alcor805 but my old e-mail addy died due to SBC Yahoo internet issues. I've been going since the first year when the main stage was in front of the VIP area and had the sun directly behind it. And it was 105 and 110 on both of those October days.

JustSteve
02-15-2009, 03:43 PM
from the "article":

"Whatever you do, don't listen to anyone with more than 100 posts on the coachella message board, they tend to be complete tools and would lie to you for their own amusement."

what a cunt.

instinct
02-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Everyone is talking shit.. but it's so true.. Everyone that hates scalpers hates them because they've bought them way overpriced before.. Scalpers practically try and give them away the day before.. but it's not always true.. especially if it was some insane headliner.

psycobetabuckdown
02-17-2009, 03:39 PM
from the "article":

"Whatever you do, don't listen to anyone with more than 100 posts on the coachella message board, they tend to be complete tools and would lie to you for their own amusement."

what a cunt.

Hey smush, that's not fair. I have like 800 and I'm not a tool at all. And I would never lie for my own amusement.

Watch:

alcor's article is fucking dumb.

see?

smushsucks
02-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Ok. I cleaned up the article a bit. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Revised Version (http://www.ehow.com/how_4782915_tickets-coachella-music-arts-festival.html)

pocket
02-26-2009, 12:37 PM
You're just crying because you bought your tickets already. And your Daddy's mad at you because you could have saved him some money.

I did this to even out the secondary market as well as piss off the possessive Coachella fans. Possessive Coachella fans lie, cheat and steal. The only reason I'd imagine you're complaining is because you've got some sort of object up your arse.

I've been at Coachella since the beginning. How did you not die the two times the line up took 2.5 hours to get in while it was 110 degrees outside?

a. i have not got my tickets i always wait until the week before to get cheap tickets

b. i am complaining because you said this shitty thread was stickied which it wasnt

c. when did you have to wait 2.5 houts to get in if you already had a ticket? and when was it 110 degrees outside? i want some kind of proof on the 110 degrees.

marooko
02-26-2009, 04:56 PM

i think you are?

raytrade
03-03-2009, 12:43 AM
c. when did you have to wait 2.5 houts to get in if you already had a ticket? and when was it 110 degrees outside? i want some kind of proof on the 110 degrees.

I have a picture I took in 2007 when my car thermometer said the outside temp was 124 degrees, so he ain't shittin' that it can get well over 110.

bexalo
03-03-2009, 11:55 AM
gosh you guys are horribly unfriendly. maybe everyone should just shut up and never speak because then theyd never say anything stupid.

roadrunner
03-03-2009, 12:39 PM
soooooooooooooo how does any of this help me find 2 cheaps tickets for Friday and Sunday?

Cheddar's Cousin
03-03-2009, 01:07 PM
They'll be practically giving them away on the 20th...

PotVsKtl
03-03-2009, 07:08 PM
http://www.theboreds.com/tags.php?tag=suprefan+rapes+dogs

PotVsKtl
03-03-2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.theboreds.com/tags.php?tag=supre+lives+with+his+mom

scoop49er
03-09-2009, 12:48 PM
good job captain obvious!