PDA

View Full Version : Adds?

Your Favorite Band Sucks
02-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Friday and Saturday can stand by themslves, but Sunday appears to be lacking. They're obviously going to make some additions-any ideas who?

Can't say I've seen any bands touring the area around that time that aren't already on the lineup, but here's a few I'd like to see added:

The Dodos- California band, outstanding new ablum. They'd be a great evning add to the Outdoor Theatre.

Department of Eagles- Daniel Rossen came as Grizzly Bear a couple years ago, but was absent last year. This 'side project' also had an outstanding album last year.

...AYWKUBTTOD- Brand new ablum, high energy show. What's not to like?

Andrew Bird- No justification necessary.

Animal Collective- Wishful thinking maybe, but what better opportunity to showcase the new album?

Menomena, Neutral Milk Hotel, Foals, Subtle, Why?, Theresa Andersson, Cut Copy- Since I'm making a wishlist, may as welll throw them on there.

Just a few ideas. That and a REAL headliner for Saturday...

youguysallsuckfatcock
02-12-2009, 03:19 PM
wow..... thanks for the brand new topic!

awesome dude!

KungFuJay
02-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Daft Punk, Radiohead and Bowie.

Rockstarboy37
02-12-2009, 03:46 PM
They shold just have last years festival again. Wouldn't complain one bit.

chunk
02-12-2009, 03:48 PM
times new viking

PassiveTheory
02-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Edit; NVM, found a better place to use this pic. Still, this thread sucks.

ELPOLLOLOCO
02-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Its funny how all you idiots have different opinions about which days are "set to go"...The overall feeling from a lot of you is that Sunday is really the only legit day...Some of you think that McCartney makes Friday a lock...

The truth is that all 3 days are WEAK...arguably the weakest ever...some might say 2005 was worse...but either way it breaks my heart...

sacleonard
02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Friday and Saturday can stand by themslves, but Sunday appears to be lacking.

Thanks, but I disagree. Friday is conflict overload, Sunday is very strong, and Saturday will see some late additions. Please see the other 100 similar threads for more details.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Daft Punk, Radiohead and Bowie.

all for Saturday plz.