PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Guy needing a lift from LAX

Evanz0rz
02-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Hello all you potential friends! My name is Evan, and im making my way from Melbourne to LAX via Honolulu getting in at like 9pm on the 25th (looks like im camping in the airport that night lol) and im looking for a lift to the festival that night or the next morning. Gotta make sure I get to Will Call on the 26th before it closes so i can pick up my ticket and camping pass! Quite happy to pitch in for petrol (provided of course the American dollar doesnt eat up all my Australian monies worth) and maybe even share a chuckle or two along the way!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Evanz0rz
02-13-2007, 04:07 AM
come on, 5 people have read this so far. One of you must be able to help!

KissDownUnder
02-13-2007, 05:44 AM
Mate - In same boat.
Coming in from Seoul on the 26th 11:30am.
If you can find 2 seats in a car pool, am happy to chip in.
Also need to get to will call.

chuckmx
02-13-2007, 12:52 PM
We can give you a ride we'll be arriving from Mexico City on wednesday 25th at 8:54 am and we'll stay that wednesday night in Huntington Beach it's near to LA and the on thursday noon move to coachella camping, we have reserved a minivan rental and we are 3 guys and 1 girl all from Mexico, so igf you want to join our group contact me

Evanz0rz
02-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Hey man, cheers for the help! I sent you a message through this loverly website so hopefully we'll get organised soon!

Nate-UK
02-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Mate if these guys can't help I may be able to.

DANTASTIC
02-17-2007, 08:10 PM
HI
We are also flying from MEL to LAX and we might be able to give you a lift, we are ariving on the 26th and hiring an RV so I am not sure how much many seats we will have but I have found how you can get there via public transport e-mail me at chupa_chupy@yahoo.com (Don't laugh at th e-mail address its a long story) and leave your number or call me on 0432 166 587 before 9am if possible and i will try and help
Have fun Danielle

kennycarly
02-18-2007, 05:57 AM
We'll be coming from Sydney and should be able to help with a ride as in my other post if some one can help us actually get tickets, until then we're fucked!