PDA

View Full Version : Electronic additions please

lunarplexis
02-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Wolfgang Gartner, Alex Metric, Autokratz, Alex gopher, Danger, Trafik, DatA, LA riots. (Oh yeah and daft punk every year for the rest of eternity).

Robototron
02-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey yeah let's just get a bunch of artists who sound exactly like the ones already playing, that'll make the Sahara tent really awesome.

lunarplexis
02-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey yeah let's just get a bunch of artists who sound exactly like the ones already playing, that'll make the Sahara tent really awesome.

Better thank having girl talk hitting play on ableton and having three thousand idiots on stage throwing water balloons.

Robototron
02-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Better thank having girl talk hitting play on ableton and having three thousand idiots on stage throwing water balloons.

No it isn't. I'd rather see Girl Talk than any of those, especially since most of them probably use Ableton anyway.

suprefan
02-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Wolfgang Gartner, Alex Metric, Autokratz, Alex gopher, Danger, Trafik, DatA, LA riots. (Oh yeah and daft punk every year for the rest of eternity).

You want LA riots? Instead of like The Prodigy or Chemical Brothers? Ok.....................

ChiefThunderFist
02-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Danger is solid. As are Chewy Chocolate Cookies.

thegateisdown
02-08-2009, 12:17 AM
I'm for electronic additions...and I don't know a lot of whats playing now....but seeing Aphex Twin EVER in my lifetime was my treat last year, if that says anything......

I'd prefer wierder shit a la Matmos, Autechre, Squarepusher, etc.

or booty bass/electro...something eighties breakers would get down on....afrika bambataa, 2 live cru....shit.....that would blow my mind. If I'm gonna dance...I'd rather dance dirty....forget the glowsticks, lets freak 'til sun-up.

CrimesceneCookie
02-08-2009, 12:38 AM
^^^I like the way you think...
Love seeing Matmos.

sportsbunny
02-08-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm for electronic additions...and I don't know a lot of whats playing now....but seeing Aphex Twin EVER in my lifetime was my treat last year, if that says anything......

I'd prefer wierder shit a la Matmos, Autechre, Squarepusher, etc.

or booty bass/electro...something eighties breakers would get down on....afrika bambataa, 2 live cru....shit.....that would blow my mind. If I'm gonna dance...I'd rather dance dirty....forget the glowsticks, lets freak 'til sun-up.

Afrika Bambataa - yeah!!

MonsoonSeason
02-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Afrika Bambataa - yeah!!

this this this this this this

DJdharma
02-08-2009, 05:45 PM
I would like to see more LIVE electro acts. The dirtier the better.
Soulwax anyone?

halfmoon7
02-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Danger is solid. As are Chewy Chocolate Cookies.

Both would be nice additions but we still need some headliners...

KungFuJoe
02-08-2009, 06:20 PM
I would like to see more LIVE electro acts. The dirtier the better.
Soulwax anyone?

You have The Presets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJdharma
02-08-2009, 06:27 PM
You have The Presets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen brother!!! Give thanks to the Electro gods for that! I'm just praying for no conflicts now.

Robototron
02-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I think the Electro gods would prefer Afrika Bambataa.