ima put my ass out there and call it

FUCK OASIS

Memorial_07
02-06-2009, 08:06 PM
I agree

Fuck Oasis

Drewski27
02-06-2009, 08:13 PM
fuck everything. were all going to hell.

jamesc2929
02-07-2009, 10:05 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I would rather have Britney

dudezer47
02-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Not happening. The Bonnaroo gig was announced as Springsteen's only North American Festival appearance. Depending on the contract Springsteen signed, I would imagine GV would have to pay AC/Superfly something just to book him.

woogie846
02-07-2009, 10:29 AM
As much as I'd like it to happen, it's not happening.

AlecEiffel
02-07-2009, 12:39 PM
The E Street band won't have a set, but Bruce, Little Steven and Clarence are going to come out and join the Killers for "When You Were Young" and "Badlands".

phantomphlyer560
02-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Not happening. The Bonnaroo gig was announced as Springsteen's only North American Festival appearance. Depending on the contract Springsteen signed, I would imagine GV would have to pay AC/Superfly something just to book him.

remember when last year rage against the machine was booked for reading/leeds as their only european festival appearance? look how that ended up.

AlecEiffel
02-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah, and the time when everyone thought the Pixies show was going to be little more than a one off and then they played every major festival in the world four times and then created some new festivals just so that they could headline those four times then toured through every major market thirty times. Things can change.

boarderwoozel3
02-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Yeah, and the time when everyone thought the Pixies show was going to be little more than a one off and then they played every major festival in the world four times and then created some new festivals just so that they could headline those four times then toured through every major market thirty times. Things can change.

The Pixies can do whatever they want.

AlecEiffel
02-07-2009, 01:09 PM
The Pixies can do whatever they want.

Trust me, I'm not complaining. I saw them seven times. Overall I've seen Frank Black at least thirty.

dudezer47
02-07-2009, 01:09 PM
remember when last year rage against the machine was booked for reading/leeds as their only european festival appearance? look how that ended up.

I'm not saying it's impossible. But I do think GV would have to pay AC/Superfly to book Springsteen. I can't imagine that they would book Springsteen as a NA exclusive without putting some sort of fiscal penalty in his contract for booking another festival. Naturally, GV would have to pick up that tab on top of whatever performance fee they'd have to pay Springsteen.

Further, Springsteen is playing two shows in LA, one in Arizona and one in San Jose. Why the fuck would GV book him to increase ticket sales/hype? It seems to me they'd better off being creative about a ticket sales problem than just booking whatever big arena act might be available that weekend.

Rockstarboy37
02-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Oasis Sucks

But Springsteen sucks just as much

malcolmjamalawesome
02-07-2009, 04:52 PM
This thread is fucking retarded. Who are you assholes? Seriously?

Coachella's competitor festival names Bruce Springsteen as a headliner. Goldenvoice can't very likely now turn around and add Bruce Springsteen. Think of the message. It would be essentially saying "Oh! That's what we should have done! You got us good, Bonnaroo."

Not going to fucking happen. Your headliners are your headliners. Suck it up.

superfiction
02-07-2009, 05:17 PM
springsteen sucks more than oasis. and coachella line up > bonnaroo lineup

mvanwinkle
02-07-2009, 05:46 PM
pass on the boss

hypervera
02-07-2009, 11:53 PM
springsteen is more for stagecoach

boooooooooooooooorn in the usa wow amazing song!!!! :lool

Oasis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>springsteen
:thu

sacleonard
02-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Did you say "Boourns In The U.S.A." ???

Jay Z
02-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Jason Bourne is in the USA

He will be there with Bruce kickin all the haters asses, it's obvious, whether or not we want him, and whether or not bonnaroo has him (or them)

AlecEiffel
02-08-2009, 11:04 AM
springsteen is more for stagecoach

boooooooooooooooorn in the usa wow amazing song!!!! :lool

Oasis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>springsteen
:thu

That's the stupidist thing I've ever read. Do you know that stagecoach is a country festival? Have you ever heard Springsteen?

Also, Born in the USA is an amazing song.

I know, I'm just feeding the trolls here.