PDA

View Full Version : omgogmogmogmgomogmogmomgomg

deeznutz
02-06-2009, 03:24 PM
69 days left till Coachella! It's a sign that fatboy slim is playing again, cause they just know, what they know, what they dont know, what is what.

Its a factoidagram!

BrettShipes
02-06-2009, 03:25 PM
WTF?

Genedefekt
02-06-2009, 03:31 PM
69 days left till Coachella! It's a sign that fatboy slim is playing again, cause they just know, what they know, what they dont know, what is what.

Its a factoidagram!

Hate to break the news to you but Fatboy Slim no longer exists. Norman Cook did his last DJ set under the name Fatboy Slim last month in England. It's over.

He is now "The BPA", and is not as good as Fatboy was.

firesuite
02-06-2009, 03:32 PM

Its a factoidagram!

You make the world a better place.

DaKINe
02-06-2009, 03:36 PM
what they know, what they dont know, what is what.

When your on crack!

Trick Loves The Kids
02-06-2009, 03:43 PM
fucking fatboy slim

on one hand it was an amazing set but on the other he didn't even attempt to make it look like he was working up there

dude was literally sitting indian style 10 feet from the turntables during some of the transitions

AlecEiffel
02-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Hate to break the news to you but Fatboy Slim no longer exists. Norman Cook did his last DJ set under the name Fatboy Slim last month in England. It's over.

Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts.

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000
02-06-2009, 03:56 PM

what about all the children who need his music for uplifting commercials? don't forget about the fatties!

deeznutz
02-06-2009, 04:38 PM
some of you are just way to serious around here. have some fun. they know what is what, but they don't know what is what, they just strut. what the fuck?

trick- i know what you're sayin' but because he was having so much fun up there i was having so much fun on the floor, the energy was contagious! otherwise i'm normally not that big of a fan, but i'm totally glad I caught that set last year.

feather
02-06-2009, 04:54 PM
dude was literally sitting indian style 10 feet from the turntables during some of the transitions

Haha this is great.

DEEZPISTACHIOCASHEWALMONDJOYNUTZ!!!

I will Star 69 with you!

deeznutz
02-06-2009, 05:07 PM
I just blushed hazelnuts.

Coachellagal!
02-06-2009, 05:09 PM
I hated Fatboy Slim last year. I expected a MUCH better set. He was a big let down for me, and if you've ever heard the set "Live at Brighton Beach" you'll probably know why I feel this way.

deeznutz
02-06-2009, 05:13 PM
That's the thing, when you go in with no expectations (me) and you have a good time, it's pretty much a win win.

Coachellagal!
02-06-2009, 05:20 PM
^ I guess.. It's pretty hard to not have expectations with a DJ like Fatboy Slim. Especially when you've heard how effin amazing his sets can be!! I just wasn't feelin the style of music he was playing at all.

Ah well! No biggy :p

feather
02-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I just blushed hazelnuts.

:winkiss

boarderwoozel3
02-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Hey-o!

brando4n82
02-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Fatobys set last year was awesome. Had a lot of fun.

Does anyone happened to know what song he opened with..after the willy wonka praise you? It sounded like a ludacris song but im not sure. i got down hard during that

davrone
02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1179/lolwutpackya5.jpg

boarderwoozel3
02-06-2009, 05:34 PM
I've listened to a very good bootleg version this song sooooo many times since Coachella, mint.

bFpBwZp0DPU

lurker_with_a_bush
02-06-2009, 05:41 PM
has to play pizzaman set.

flowbee
02-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Coolest 45 year old on the planet.

Doots
02-06-2009, 06:41 PM

YO EVERYONE NORMAN COOK KILLED FATBOY SLIM AND THEN TRANSFORMED INTO THE BPA WHO APPARENTLY IS LESS SKILLED THEN EITHER OF THE LATTER

cooperb1
02-06-2009, 08:12 PM
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr81/zeak_danya_forever/OMG.gif

biggfoot17
02-06-2009, 08:51 PM
norman cook, pizzaman, fatboy slim, bpa...who the fuck cares. dude tore it up last year. by far my fav performance of any dj i've seen, and the list is long. but as much as i'd love to see him again, i don't want it to be at coachella. last year was bad ass for me, and he wouldn't be able to top it. besides, him doing back to back years just isn't going to happen

cansei de ser sexme
02-06-2009, 09:10 PM
fucking fatboy slim

on one hand it was an amazing set but on the other he didn't even attempt to make it look like he was working up there

you mean like this?

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/l_09a2fc66e24a3ccb19a5f5e66cc5129f.jpg

Drewski27
02-06-2009, 09:23 PM
he doesnt want to ever come back to coachella because he contracted AIDZ from the tent.

bonerized
02-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Ok, seriously deeznuts. Know I know what is what and all that shit and I know fatboy was great and all, but this was the show of all shows in the Sahara last year.

Remember this?
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/Leinies/IMG_1407.jpg

P.S. So is Theivery gonna be on the main stage or in the tent?

deeznutz
02-07-2009, 12:03 AM
epic?!?!?!?!?

and yes.

discobotica
02-07-2009, 01:36 AM
I hated Fatboy Slim last year. I expected a MUCH better set. He was a big let down for me, and if you've ever heard the set "Live at Brighton Beach" you'll probably know why I feel this way.

give me a break.....brighton beach is his fucking home.....of course he's gonna tear it up especially hard.......he's a world-class dj, and coachella is no biggie for him, no wonder he was sitting indian style......the dude still was able to melt my face....that gets mad props........

Xenocide
02-07-2009, 01:52 AM
what....? Star 69 is reuniting at Coachella???

wait, wait... are you guys selling penis mightiers?
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/Nbvwes/cage.jpg

Fatboy was the one dj that should've just spun his own shit...

woogie846
02-07-2009, 10:33 AM
P.S. So is Theivery gonna be on the main stage or in the tent?

If I had to guess, Thievery will be on the main stage during sunset.

crazzz2007
02-07-2009, 11:21 AM
norman cook, pizzaman, fatboy slim, bpa...who the fuck cares. dude tore it up last year. by far my fav performance of any dj i've seen, and the list is long.

the list may be long, but obviously not talented. or maybe you just have really bad taste.

fatboy slim was awful last year. he didn't even try.

biggfoot17
02-07-2009, 12:33 PM
the list may be long, but obviously not talented. or maybe you just have really bad taste.

a lot of the adds people are looking for in the sahara tent are acts i've already seen, so they all must have really bad taste as well. it wasn't live at brighton beach by any means, but i had a great fuckin time along with everybody else around me.

boo-fuckin-hoo, he sat on the side of the stage for a few minutes. have you never seen him spin before? he does that. get over it. if you're worried about what the dj is doing and not the music he's playing then you're missing a good time.

the only thing that pissed me off about his performance was that he was 20 minutes late, but after the set i could have cared less.

deeznutz
02-07-2009, 11:26 PM
maaaaaaad maaaaaaaaardigaaaaaaaan!

Genedefekt
03-22-2009, 11:57 PM
So a little insight into Fatboy Slim's set last year: He's in rehab now for alcohol, he was obviously drunk for his shitty set at Coachella last year (and don't get me wrong, I'm the biggest Fatboy Slim fan here... but that set was sad compared to what he's pulled before). And now he's unkilled the Fatboy Slim name; thought he was supposed to have retired it a couple months ago.

Now Fatboy Slim is gonna play EDC, and maybe do it sober?! This could be reeeeeallly good.

Dogvolta
03-23-2009, 07:47 AM
I went into his show expecting little yet rolling the hardest Ive ever rolled. Needless to say, it was one of the most enjoyable sets I experienced last year. For some reason I'll never forget the Dutch/Swedish/German tourists in front of me. Their accented enthusiasm was contagious and great.

Jon Blazed
03-23-2009, 08:09 AM
4ULVQOneeZE

lurker_with_a_bush
03-23-2009, 10:03 AM

It will be a while till either alias plays seeing that he checked into rehab just last week.

lurker_with_a_bush
03-23-2009, 10:04 AM
So a little insight into Fatboy Slim's set last year: He's in rehab now for alcohol, he was obviously drunk for his shitty set at Coachella last year (and don't get me wrong, I'm the biggest Fatboy Slim fan here... but that set was sad compared to what he's pulled before). And now he's unkilled the Fatboy Slim name; thought he was supposed to have retired it a couple months ago.

Now Fatboy Slim is gonna play EDC, and maybe do it sober?! This could be reeeeeallly good.

If he plays EDC then that gives me another reason to go... and I fucking hate that event.

lurker_with_a_bush
03-23-2009, 10:05 AM
it wasn't live at brighton beach by any means,

you're 17, amirite?

lurker_with_a_bush
03-23-2009, 10:09 AM

why THE FUCK are you comparing Live at Brighton, a set nearly 10-years old to a set he played last year?

WTF, WTF, WTF.

*stabs the thread*

HEADSTRUCK
03-23-2009, 10:10 AM
I walked away pretty early into his set last year, just terrible.

lurker_with_a_bush
03-23-2009, 10:11 AM
I walked away pretty early into his set last year, just terrible.

But you *love the Killers, so we are starting there with your musical taste.

HEADSTRUCK
03-23-2009, 10:21 AM
But you *love the Killers, so we are starting there with your musical taste.

rock and edm are two different things dumbass. Having produced and dj music for the last ten years I think I know a little something about it.

HEADSTRUCK
03-23-2009, 10:27 AM

exactly, most djs with a name like his dont preform anymore, they preprogram the set and sit back and watch.

HEADSTRUCK
03-23-2009, 10:29 AM
boo-fuckin-hoo, he sat on the side of the stage for a few minutes. have you never seen him spin before? he does that. get over it. if you're worried about what the dj is doing and not the music he's playing then you're missing a good time.

Of course you care what he is doing, would you for a dj to put a cd in and let it play (ala dj funk) while just sitting there????

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this board.