PDA

View Full Version : Petition: Ryan Adams & the Cardinals for Coachella

ThunderInTheSky
02-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Ryan Adams is hanging it up for good after this tour and I would love to see his last show be Coachella. Anyone else down?

I was at his last show with Whiskeytown and this would be epic.

humanoid
02-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Ryan Adams is hanging it up for good after this tour and I would love to see his last show be Coachella. Anyone else down?

I was at his last show with Whiskeytown and this would be epic.

he's not hanging it up for good, he is just prone to rash decisions and attention grabbing proclamations...

just today there is a story that he has a new EP coming out

ThunderInTheSky
02-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Yeah dude he could quit music right this second and still put out a new record every year. Dude has a LOT of material.

familyguy420
02-05-2009, 12:31 PM
I saw him with Oasis a couple of weeks ago and i didn't expect to like Ryan, but he sounded really nice live.

ThunderInTheSky
02-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Oasis claim his version of Wonderwall is better than theirs. They're quite jealous in fact.

damianmartinez
02-05-2009, 05:25 PM
ive been wanting ryan adams to play coachella every year since like 2004 or something like that, i finally got the chance to see him perform live last december with Oasis in LA, i was waiting for a lot from him, and it was better than i could have ever imagined, hes a genious, great sound live, great new album with the cardinals, one of my favorite artists ever, probably one of the the few of my favorite who hasnt played coachella, if not the only one..please....make this happen, on saturday!