PDA

View Full Version : gay and straight room mate

psychic friend
02-12-2007, 12:44 PM
please name your own personal gay room mate and straight room mate. You pick three for each; they have to be celebrities, and have to be of the opposite gender as you for straight room mate, same gender as you for gay room mate. The orientations of your choices do not factor in, i.e., guys can't choose lesbians for gay room mate.

breakjaw
02-12-2007, 02:12 PM
I'd have to go with Sinatra for gay roommate,since he won't eat much,and let's see,that girl that plays Calamity Jane on Deadwood(Robin something) because she seems very centered and cool and would listen and probably be non-judgemental.Of course I'm projecting and assuming that she's straight.
EDIT
Oh shit I just noticed it said 3 of each,now this is a hellish Real World kinda thing,so Sinatra,Deadwood girl,Bob Mould(cool fucker),Heather Graham(I don't feel this requires explanation),Michael Stipe,and Scarlett Johansson(ditto to previous).

If you won't allow Sinatra,I'll say Keanu Reeves seems like a reasonable,friendly person.
EDIT AGAIN
Ok Keanu is out because Scarlett and Heather and Robin would be all hung up on him and it would create turmoil.Kevin Spacey.

codytwo
02-12-2007, 02:19 PM
So the gay room-mate doesn't have to actually be gay? If they do, then I choose Tessa. I hear she's a real queer.

gaypalmsprings
01-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Tessa is gay. PF, what were you thinking when you started this thread?

Courtney
01-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Woah serious bumpage.

PF, what were you thinking when you started this thread?

Probably this (http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2393)?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Straight: Bjork, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Berrymore

Gay: Jonsi from Sigur Ros, Alan Cummings, Ian Mckellen

nocigarettes
01-06-2008, 12:27 PM
straight: Tiffany (New York), ChloŽ Sevigny, Leelee Sobieski

Gay: Danny Roberts, Nate Berkus, Will Wikle

thelastgreatman
01-06-2008, 12:38 PM
GayPalm, what the FUCK is with you bumping threads from a year ago?