PDA

View Full Version : Coldplay on sat???

justwant2kno
02-04-2009, 01:01 PM
I looked at their tour dates and they have a huge gap from march to july. Could this be more then a stupid ass rumor? Some guy said it on the board. Dont want to get my hopes up, I need more then just the killers and winehouse.

PassiveTheory
02-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Clearly, since Some guy said it, it's gotta be true.

KungFuJay
02-04-2009, 01:29 PM
"Some guy on the board" = oracle of the 21st century

gooftroop
02-04-2009, 01:33 PM
no.

Passive everytime I see your sig I get jealous because March 12th is my birthday and Cut Copy @ the Fillmore would be unreal. I'm just happy their playing Ultra because last time I saw Cut Copy it was only for one song!

And seriously please don't let Coldplay be the big add because that would suck.

Leckie
02-04-2009, 02:06 PM
hmm... what about adding the Chemical Brothers?

beavington
02-04-2009, 02:35 PM
I think the Killers are a better choice to headline over Coldplay.

elChurro
02-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Someone, anyone... please put these guys out of their formulaic misery.

Thank you.

...and while you at it kill the killers too.

justwant2kno
02-04-2009, 03:02 PM
did i ever say it was true you smart ass. I cant stand all these fucking little coachella groupies who only give off smart ass remarks as if they are somehow better then others. thank you for your stupid comment. you helped so much. please dont respond cause it will just be another smart ass thing and I dont want to hear it.

thom cobain
02-04-2009, 03:05 PM
coldplay was one of the worst headliners coachella has ever had.

underworld and queens for saturday.

justwant2kno
02-04-2009, 03:05 PM
have you ever seen coldplay or the killers. I have seen both and I think coldplay has better music and a better show. its only my opinion and im not like the typical coachella assholes who think they know everything and talk shit about people who dont agree with them. Killers are still good. I would like to see both is what I mean.

Gribbz
02-04-2009, 03:06 PM
I think the Killers are a better choice to headline over Coldplay.

It's tough but I'd probably watch Coldplay over The Killers. (I don't like either band.)

beavington
02-04-2009, 03:15 PM
have you ever seen coldplay or the killers. I have seen both and I think coldplay has better music and a better show. its only my opinion and im not like the typical coachella assholes who think they know everything and talk shit about people who dont agree with them. Killers are still good. I would like to see both is what I mean.

I only seen the killers once, back in 04 opening for Morrissey and i enjoyed them. Coldplay, i just dont like, to me they seem like U2-lite. So with that said, i would rather watch the Killers again but who knows if i will even watch them.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-04-2009, 03:54 PM

"Fuck you, idiot" is what we mean.

pocket
02-04-2009, 04:00 PM

yeah and both are shitty, and have been shitty for a while. killers are by far one of the worst bands i have ever seen live. i went to vegas to see them in their home town on their tour for their shitty 2nd album. mr flowers has no stage presence, sings awful and calls a 50 minute show complete in his home town. totally awful.

coldplay are just boring to watch, even on the parachutes tour where i saw them at the fillmore they wernt very good. and they continued to get bigger and more shitty over the years. i remember when my radio wasnt working in my car and was living in irvine i could hear them playing from the verzion wireless while driving to the spectrum. i rolled up my windows void of music rather then listen to their drivel.

MissingPerson
02-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Given my 'druthers, I'd pick Killers over Coldplay a thousand times.

justwant2kno
02-04-2009, 07:52 PM
wow your so creative. Typical asshole.

emtgreg
02-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Queens!

agentapplejuice
02-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Seen coldplay, would really rather them not come.

luckyface
02-04-2009, 09:09 PM
did i ever say it was true you smart ass. I cant stand all these fucking little coachella groupies who only give off smart ass remarks as if they are somehow better then others. thank you for your stupid comment. you helped so much. please dont respond cause it will just be another smart ass thing and I dont want to hear it.

wow your so creative. Typical asshole.

http://manbabies.com/images/26.jpg

jjbaldwi
02-04-2009, 10:04 PM
PLEASE GOD NO

Rockstarboy37
02-04-2009, 11:26 PM
If coldplay played... I'd be so upset I don't know what I'd do.

I'd probably black out and wake up in a corn field somewhere with a severed head in my arms.

and there's not cornfields around here for miles.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
02-04-2009, 11:30 PM

MMMMMMMMM Underworld

Shooters08
02-04-2009, 11:34 PM

Have you ever seen Underworld live or just their dvd? The dvd is impressive but they are completely different now. I saw them at the Warfield last year and they were awful. We ended up leaving before the show ended. I wish my last memory of them was their dvd. This would be a terrible addition to Coachella!

thom cobain
02-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Have you ever seen Underworld live or just their dvd? The dvd is impressive but they are completely different now. I saw them at the Warfield last year and they were awful. We ended up leaving before the show ended. I wish my last memory of them was their dvd. This would be a terrible addition to Coachella!

yes. i've seen them several times throughout the years (creamfields, new york, L.A.) and everytime they've been great. they were great when they played coachella.

have you seen them? you walked out before they even finished because it wasn't just like the DVD.

talk about terrible additions, coldplay. i've seen them too. sounds ok. a bit boring live. too boring to headline coachella. again.

sorry about your experience at the Warfield, but underworld is never a terrible addition.