PDA

View Full Version : Go see Ghostland Observatory

GeezrRckr
01-31-2009, 06:01 PM
If you haven't yet already. If you have, you know why I'm posting and will be there getting down.

The first time I saw them was at ACL 07 and they blew me away. I had zero idea who they were. Every other time I've seen them since (3x) has been even better. Perry Farrell wants them to headline Lolla someday.
(http://www.210sa.com/content/view/2856/)

For the inevitable flamers....don't hate the cape.

STANDARD_911
01-31-2009, 06:03 PM
ditto. they rock!

Rockstarboy37
01-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Can't wait. They're gonna put on a good show.

Genedefekt
01-31-2009, 06:12 PM
I saw them at ACL in '07 too. They had huuuuuge buzz. Then again at Street Scene '08. NOT to be missed.

im so indie
01-31-2009, 06:13 PM
dC2-kNTgVZk

Gribbz
01-31-2009, 06:19 PM
Just downloaded their stuff. Awesome.

noYOU'REatowel
01-31-2009, 07:23 PM
Definitely don't miss out on this one. I saw them at Street Scene '08 and they were great. Seeing them with all you guys is going to kick ass. The crowd at SS could have been better tho. Ghostland brought a lot of energy, but i don't think most people had heard of them at the time, so this time will def be better.

ReaganSMASH
01-31-2009, 07:26 PM
If there isn't a conflict with another band I like I will definitely check them out.

unknown
01-31-2009, 07:30 PM
I first caught them at Vegoose - it was good, not many people, and during the day. Then I saw them at Street Scene and whoa!!! It was fucking great. The lights, their energy, good stuff. But I agree, the crowd was meh. Maybe cause we weren't super close, but we really weren't that far away. People seemed to be down with Sad, Sad City though. Ghostland seemed to be a lot better the second time I saw them, but that may have been due to getting caught up on their material and it being at night.

Aurgasm
01-31-2009, 07:38 PM
getting me a double serving of Ghostland in '09 8^)

apostle2
01-31-2009, 07:45 PM
I want to see them something fierce, but I am afraid it's pretty likely they will have some heavy conflicts - leonard cohen, morrissey, or Macca

M Sparks
01-31-2009, 08:17 PM
They were one of my favorite acts at Vegoose, even at 3pm with a sparse crowd. They totally brought the energy, even though the singer sat on the monitors at once point and said "The sun is sapping my strength..."

They must have been jetlagged too...they had played Voodoo the night before. I can't imagine how great they would be under better circumstances.

weezy f baby
01-31-2009, 08:23 PM
ghostland rules so hard. will definitely be a thizzle worthy party... which reminds me...

microcuts
02-01-2009, 06:00 PM
This is going to rule the Sahara.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3REEPRHk0tU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3REEPRHk0tU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Iamjoeswastdlife
02-01-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm looking forward to it. What do you think? Sahara?

GeezrRckr
02-01-2009, 07:02 PM
I was wondering about that. So, the consensus is that they will be in the tent, eh. I was thinking it would be great to put them on the main stage (at night) before FF followed by McCartney. I'd love to see them before McCartney, but likely FF will have that slot.

shakermaker113
02-01-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss them due to conflicts, and I'm really bummed about it.

I was wondering about that. So, the consensus is that they will be in the tent, eh. I was thinking it would be great to put them on the main stage (at night) before FF followed by McCartney. I'd love to see them before McCartney, but likely FF will have that slot.

morrissey needs to fit in there somewhere too.

unknown
02-01-2009, 09:52 PM
This is going to rule the Sahara.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3REEPRHk0tU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3REEPRHk0tU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice find. I'm getting more and more excited about seeing them again.

flowbee
02-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Rung in the New Year with them in Seattle at a small venue. It was enjoyable and can only imagine they will be better at Coachella.

CitizenJ
02-02-2009, 01:01 AM
They put on a great show, but Friday is soooo booked that i feel there will be someone else playing at that time worth seeing, and I've already seen ghostland. and despite their awesome live show, im not the biggest fan of their music.

mvanwinkle
02-02-2009, 11:15 AM
im praying for a morrissey v ghostland conflict

Gribbz
02-02-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm seeing them on Saturday. I can't fucking wait.

I'm also considering checking out Devotchka on friday. Thoughts?

amyzzz
02-02-2009, 11:26 AM
If they're on Friday night, I'm not going to even bother researching them. Oh well.

MaXiMuS
02-02-2009, 11:29 AM
These guys are sooo good that it would take a very gnarly conflict for me not to see them again this year... I saw them at Street Scene last year and they are awesome! I am looking forward to seeing them even more at Coachella because the sound system at SS sucked and the venue was pretty poor as well. Definitely would recommend that everyone should check them out!!

Gribbz
02-02-2009, 11:34 AM
If they're on Friday night, I'm not going to even bother researching them. Oh well.

Huge mistake.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
02-02-2009, 11:44 AM
i jus go a few of their albums and so fa am loving i! Will definiely be seeing hem a the big C

Gribbz
02-02-2009, 11:45 AM
I like your name.

brando4n82
02-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Why did I always have the impression of them being a rap group? Havent heard them until yesterday and wow was I way off. I'm gonna go ahead and still keep my expectations about their live show very low, even though everyone talks them up. Regardless, I'll be watching their set if they dont conflict, which they probably will. Friday is too jam packed.

jgd855
02-02-2009, 11:56 AM
the angel on my right shoulder says "tell them what they will be missing"

the devil on the left shoulder says "keep your fucking mouth shut"

ghostland observatory is an austin based electro dance band that will do little but bring the most face melting dancaholic fun you will have all weekend. i have seen them 4 times live and they have yet to disappoint. imagine if freddy mercury and price had a baby, and daft punk was delivering it.... well thats pretty much ghostland observatory.

dont think, just DO IT!

dC2-kNTgVZk

TLeK8b9nwEI

ps prince definetly carried the baby, hes such a bitch

M Sparks
02-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Ghostland at Vegoose...just so you know it's not all about lasers...

Kl6LdGFZruM

At Sasquatch

hWFvEBkZ8Ag

@1:32...looks like Morris Day might have gotten some genes in there too.

M Sparks
02-02-2009, 01:26 PM
@ Langerado

6yP3Va0mpZg

miraj
02-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Rung in the New Year with them in Seattle at a small venue. It was enjoyable and can only imagine they will be better at Coachella.

I'm not sure I'd call Showbox SoDo a small venue :)

And yes... they are amazing. One of Sahara's best for sure and not to be missed.

meyouseek
02-02-2009, 01:57 PM

It's a good idea. Caught them at Street Scene in SD and at Coachella last year.

Still trying to get into Ghostland... but I'm failing. Certainly some talent there, but not my bag, baby.

Gribbz
02-02-2009, 02:01 PM
It's a good idea. Caught them at Street Scene in SD and at Coachella last year.

Still trying to get into Ghostland... but I'm failing. Certainly some talent there, but not my bag, baby.

Fail. lol to each his own.

FurtherDownTheRabbitHole
02-02-2009, 02:04 PM
not failing. ghostland is the worst kind of hispter bullshit. the vocals are fucking terrible. and it's just a dude in a cape on keyboards. you have to be on drugs.. with lots of lazers.. in the dark.. to even kinda like them.

just awful.

KungFuJoe
02-02-2009, 02:06 PM
The Presets > Ghostland

neverclever
02-02-2009, 02:07 PM
I thought they were a joke band until I saw how serious some of their fans were. Not my cup of tea :)

echerrr
02-02-2009, 02:11 PM
i saw them at street scene. they weren't that special. diplo was way better.

Gribbz
02-02-2009, 02:11 PM
not failing. ghostland is the worst kind of hispter bullshit. the vocals are fucking terrible. and it's just a dude in a cape on keyboards. you have to be on drugs.. with lots of lazers.. in the dark.. to even kinda like them.

just awful.

So blatantly false. "Hipster bullshit" is just a lame way to label music you hate.

JewFace
02-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Can't say I think much of their music, but if they're gonna put a on a light show like that I am so there!

GeezrRckr
02-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Like the first post said.....don't hate the cape.

GO is definitely best consumed live for the newly initiated. Had I heard their recorded stuff before stumbling upon them live @ ACL, I likely would have had a similar distaste. But, every fence-rider I've dragged to see them perform has thanked me for making the effort. Their energy and Aaron's stage presence is pretty extraordinary. I'm betting their set on Friday will create big buzz.

On the other hand, if one doesn't like this sorta thing, so be it. No need for the judgmental flamethrowing. It's just music fer fux sake, not the Palestinian conflict.

GeezrRckr
02-02-2009, 02:17 PM
and....wasn't Devotchka last year. don't see them on the lineup for '09, unless it was an ad today.

miraj
02-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Like the first post said.....don't hate the cape.

GO is definitely best consumed live for the newly initiated. Had I heard their recorded stuff before stumbling upon them live @ ACL, I likely would have had a similar distaste. But, every fence-rider I've dragged to see them perform has thanked me for making the effort. Their energy and Aaron's stage presence is pretty extraordinary. I'm betting their set on Friday will create big buzz.

On the other hand, if one doesn't like this sorta thing, so be it. No need for the judgmental flamethrowing. It's just music fer fux sake, not the Palestinian conflict.

Well said and agreed.

PotVsKtl
02-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Crap band. Dicks sucked: multiple.

JewFace
02-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Crap band. Dicks sucked: multiple.

Now, why is that considered to be evidence of a band's crapiness? Sounds like a very pleasant experience for all involved.

PotVsKtl
02-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Now, why is that considered to be evidence of a band's crapiness? Sounds like a very pleasant experience for all involved.

Sure, if it's consensual. Ghostland is more like some hopped up crackhead that leaps out of the dark when you stop to fetch a smoke and starts scrabbling at your junk like it's a game of Hungry Hungry Hippo.

ZackQ
02-02-2009, 02:34 PM
I like Ghostland Observatory's live show. The crowd is always down and the guys go nuts up there.

tacobell32
02-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I saw them at Street Scene last year. I had no idea who they were. Fucking amazing. I would not miss them for anyone. No youtube video or recording can ever do their live show justice. You have to be there to know what I'm talking about.

BobCaygeon
02-02-2009, 04:22 PM
I've only seen them on Austin City Limits (the show). Keep an eye out for that in case it is repeated before April.

microcuts
02-02-2009, 04:23 PM
That's out on DVD, and it's a good show. But it's missing the lasers that take their show to mesmerizing heights.

CitizenJ
02-02-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm seeing them on Saturday. I can't fucking wait.

DeVotchka? Coachella? either you know something I don't or you need to out your sources!!!

Edit: Ah, you mean this friday i guess, not Coachella friday it seems. oh well.

Gribbz
02-02-2009, 05:40 PM
I meant this friday and saturday.

Aurgasm
02-02-2009, 05:46 PM
night set?

day set?

who knows!!!

moomoo
02-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Requesting album reccommendation!!!111111

CalmerThanYou
02-02-2009, 08:13 PM
live at austin city limits

CalmerThanYou
02-02-2009, 08:14 PM
night set?

day set?

who knows!!!

def. night set. they have lots of lasers to show off for us

ZackQ
02-02-2009, 08:17 PM
You guys know the story about their lasers? It actually has to do with Roger Waters, they were playing in Dallas or something at the same time as him, and they started talking with the company that does his show, and BAM. They helped set up their incredible laser show too.

westcoastpirate
02-02-2009, 08:20 PM
MORE LAZERZ

Gribbz
02-02-2009, 08:25 PM
DXExkWi9A4M

Speaking of "lasers..."

ZackQ
02-02-2009, 08:28 PM
On Halloween I got super drunk, watched Ghostland in an empty water park pool and played with a jedi's light saber. It was one of those super dope glass ones. Bad ass.

Aurgasm
02-02-2009, 08:30 PM

DISCOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurgasm
02-02-2009, 08:31 PM
On Halloween I got super drunk, watched Ghostland in an empty water park pool and played with a jedi's light saber. It was one of those super dope glass ones. Bad ass.

epic.

I'm gonna see them Saturday and will report back with photos.

GeezrRckr
02-02-2009, 08:38 PM

ACL is good, but I'd start w/ the new one - Robotique Majestique. It took a bit to grow on me and didn't fully click till I heard the new songs live. Now I think it's my favorite LP of theirs. Again, it's all about seeing them live. Their energy and entertainment cache just does not translate to the recordings.

my .02

Gribbz
02-08-2009, 07:55 AM
I just saw them last night. Probably one of the coolest shows I've seen in a while.

HIGHLY recommend seeing them at coachella.

GroovyMcFunk
02-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Ghostland is pure glamour sex sprinkled with acid and wearing a cape. Get up front and you won't regret it.

As far as a first album to check out, I would have to recommend their second album, Paparazzi Lightning. This is definitely my personal favorite, as well as the easiest to get into for a GO n00b. Second album I would check out is their first, Delete.Delete.I.Eat.Meat. This one is more raw and gritty compared with their other two. Finally, their third album Robotique Magnifique is another great album, and like the others it definitely has it's own unique sound. Each of these gets heavy rotation on my ipod.

goldfromla
02-08-2009, 09:35 AM
soo good. the tightest live show ever

unknown
02-08-2009, 10:25 AM
I prefer Paparazzi Lightning over their other 2 albums. I am also in agreement with whoever posted earlier about seeing them live before hearing their music. I saw a couple youtube vids before seeing them at Vegoose. I really enjoyed their show then looked into their albums - which weren't exactly a disappointment, they just weren't as good as their performance at Vegoose. I think Coachella will be a great considering how much more enthusiastic the crowds are compared to SS when I last caught GO.

Memorial_07
02-08-2009, 10:31 AM
any specific album I should listen to so I can get into their music before Coachella?

and what are some good starter songs?

TommyboyUNM
02-08-2009, 10:31 AM
The light show monkey in me really wants to see them. But Friday night.......fuck. I might actually be good if they don't play at the EXACT same time as McCartney.

ZackQ
02-08-2009, 11:52 AM
any specific album I should listen to so I can get into their music before Coachella?

and what are some good starter songs?

Their music is very accessible because all three of their albums are only 30 to 40 minutes long. Quick listens, so you should know right away if you like them. You should probably listen to Paparazzi Lightning first, and the delete.delelte.i.eat.meat.

As for songs, I reccomend Rich Man, Sad Sad City, Silver City and Dancing on My Grave.

Keep in mind, these guys are 100 times better at a live show.

WilliamTaft
02-08-2009, 12:58 PM
it's really hard for me to listen to these guys. partially the music, because i don't like dance music (for it's lack of dynamics, and simple boring pulse rhythms), and i also don't like any of the melodies i've heard by them. and also because of the vocalist. his voice has no dynamics. it's just full-on all the time. there's no "groove" in that. it's just full volume all the time, always with a really intense "swagger"-y feel. but that "swagger" only sounds good if it's placed more sparsely within the music. if it's non-stop EVERYTHING then nothing sounds special.

pretty much, his voice reminds me of that old SNL character Will Ferrell played on the weekend updates, where he couldn't control the volume of his voice so he TALKED LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME. AND COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW HARD IT WAS TO PUT HIS BABY TO SLEEP.

CalmerThanYou
02-08-2009, 01:01 PM
dude has some killer dance moves

GroovyMcFunk
02-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Regardless of what you think about their albums, if you have even a moment to spare you should at least walk past their show. This could be said about any band, it's a great way to discover new music, but it's especially true with Ghostland because their sound is designed to be experienced live (as they often admit in interviews).

ZackQ
02-08-2009, 02:39 PM
it's really hard for me to listen to these guys. partially the music, because i don't like dance music (for it's lack of dynamics, and simple boring pulse rhythms), and i also don't like any of the melodies i've heard by them. and also because of the vocalist. his voice has no dynamics. it's just full-on all the time. there's no "groove" in that. it's just full volume all the time, always with a really intense "swagger"-y feel. but that "swagger" only sounds good if it's placed more sparsely within the music. if it's non-stop EVERYTHING then nothing sounds special.

pretty much, his voice reminds me of that old SNL character Will Ferrell played on the weekend updates, where he couldn't control the volume of his voice so he TALKED LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME. AND COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW HARD IT WAS TO PUT HIS BABY TO SLEEP.

All valid criticisms. On paper, I shouldn't like this band. But it all comes together for me and "works." Plus as I've probably said two dozen times now, they fucking rock live.

sacleonard
02-08-2009, 03:05 PM
I really want to see them, but Friday is so overloaded for me. I am completely dreading the conflicts. I thought about them playing the Main Stage before/after Paul, but I just don't see them squeezing between Cohen/Beirut (sunset) ---> Franz ---> Paul.

I am just hoping that they play the Sahara early enough for me to see part of their set before I sprint back to the Main Stage.

M Sparks
02-08-2009, 03:25 PM
ghostland is the worst kind of hispter bullshit.... you have to be on drugs.. with lots of lazers.. in the dark.. to even kinda like them.

I'm 37 and as far from a "hipster" as you can get.

I don't take drugs.

I saw them at 3pm in the blazing sun.

Loved 'em.

I'm not saying they are for everyone. And I've never been able to get into their CDs. But you're wrong.

cfritz75
02-08-2009, 06:03 PM
saw them at Sasquatch in 06 and previous to that had only sparsly heard a song or two on KEXP. It was a 2pm set on day 1 before everyone was drunk, hell people were still walking IN - it was a huge dancefest. I was VERY impressed. I went home from Sasquatch and immediately bought both albums and fell in love. I do agree that if I had heard their albums first, before the live set, I wouldn't be nearly as excited.

I have since been to literally every show (about 5 or 6 in 2 years?) they've done in Seattle (and the Gorge) and have not once said to myself "well show A was better than show b". They fucking deliver - and that's the bottom line.

I find it to be increbily thrilling to now preach the gospel that is Ghostland Observatory. I love popping my friends' Ghostland cherries by bringing them to their first show. My brother's was actually speachless after the Sasquatch 08 set for almost 2 hours.

cfritz75
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Sasquatch 08 - http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c289/cfritz75/sasquatch08095.jpg

Aurgasm
02-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Ghostland Observatory was fucking epic last night. Front row.

JorgeC
02-08-2009, 06:45 PM
I've been to 3 shows. 2 at the Fonda and 1 at the Mayan and was front row each time and i made friends with everyone around me. Not only do GO have an AMAZING show, all their fans are like supernice (at least all the ones around me) and i saw the same crowd in the same spot every time. Maybe because they were all from Texas??

Somewhat Damaged
02-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Ghostland Observatory was fucking epic last night. Front row.

Dude, what part of the rail were you on? Were you near the middle? I was 2 or 3 people away from the rail depending on the movement of the crowd. That was probably the most aggressive audience I've ever been in -- there were 3 near-fights that occurred within 5 feet of me. This one cracked out bitch was even jutting herself back away from the rail and bumping into whoever was behind her; when one guy put his arms out to keep her from hitting him, she flipped out and called security and said that the guy was "grabbing her." Fortunately her friend was there and knew that the bitch was culpable so she defended the guy and kept him from getting kicked out, but yeah, it was nuts. I didn't realize they would inspire such hostility. (Chances that it was actually the coke those kids must've snorted = pretty high.)

But anyway, they were great. They were so hypnotic when they'd jam out -- I forget which song it was on which the singer was doing guitar and they went on for, like, 10 minutes, but it was amazing. And the one-two punch of "Silver City" and "Rich Man" for the encore was fantastic. Good to see that the crowd was so into them. Yeah, there's no way they won't be conflicting with one of the top 3 acts of the bill.

Aurgasm
02-08-2009, 08:57 PM
wow that sucks! I didn't see anything like that.

I was on the left side of the rail wearing a white hat. I basically stayed in the same spot from Lipp Service to Ghostland. All the performers were awesome but Ghostland was great. I had a really awesome group with me so we were all just dancing and hanging out..no drama. I got my hands on those weird 3d glasses and wore those for awhile... shit was fucking nuts.

You might have seen me dance fighting a 7 year old boy during Ana Sia (outside). Dunno if you caught that dude but he was dancing up a storm. His mom wanted to leave and he wouldnt listen, lil guy just kept dancing. So i gave her a hit off the dugout and she just chilled.. overall, awesome night.

Aurgasm
02-08-2009, 08:58 PM
yea, that jam out was just crazy. Coachella is going to be packed for them.. prolly Sahara.

erndisco
02-08-2009, 11:13 PM
i had no idea who they were until the lineup came out...
now that i have done my research i have come to the conclusion that
THEY FUCKING RULE!
and i know they'll wow the pants off me live.

djandrews25
02-09-2009, 12:08 AM
nice, looking forward to this show.

Somewhat Damaged
02-09-2009, 06:00 AM
You might have seen me dance fighting a 7 year old boy during Ana Sia (outside). Dunno if you caught that dude but he was dancing up a storm. His mom wanted to leave and he wouldnt listen, lil guy just kept dancing. So i gave her a hit off the dugout and she just chilled.. overall, awesome night.

Yeah, I saw that kid. He was great! I didn't realize his mom wanted to leave, although considering he was still dancing by the time I left Ana Sia's set (at 11:30, when that Andy Milonakis look-alike started freestyling horribly), maybe that wouldn't have been the worst thing for him. (Awfully late for a kid to be staying up, but what do I know? I'm not his parent.) There were a lot of people who eventually circled around the kid and I was grooving more to Ana Sia (who was pretty great) so I don't recall noticing anybody matching your description, though I was sorta keeping an eye out for you.
Did you buy any art? I got one of those painted light bulbs, though I experienced buyer's remorse after the show since the bitch apparently left (I'd left my bulb there 'cause I didn't want it to break during the show; fortunately I found it behind her counter and grabbed it) and she was kinda snooty.

Aurgasm
02-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Yea that whole dance circle was nuts.. and Ana Sia was a plea sent surprise.

I came to the show with money for vinyl and there was not one piece of merch at all! I was shocked. I did like those lightbulbs (she comes to the street fair twice a year..and I've had her do custom work before, and yes, she's a bit stuck up). The 3d holographic posters were pretty cool.

Was very bummed not to get my hands on any vinyl. Did you see any merch?!

Somewhat Damaged
02-09-2009, 08:13 AM
No. Didn't look like there was any space for it since the section in the lobby where the bands generally have their merch booth set up was occupied by the gem & mineral folks. I figured Ghostland would have had some of their stuff there; maybe they just don't have any vinyl? They lost out on a great opportunity to make a lot of money by not having any merch 'cause with how much everyone was eating them up, they'd have made a killing.

Do you know if the Flying Skulls are based in Tucson? I thought their set was really good, especially that live breakbeat cover of "Where Is My Mind." (If what they were doing isn't classifiable as breakbeat, feel free to correct me. I don't really know all the different electronic music subgenres or how to differentiate them.) I overheard some girl saying they're DJs who normally play separately but were performing as a duo for the show; I'd love to be able to use them for a movie I'm working on and see if they'd be available for parties that a friend of mine is planning in the next couple months. Judging by your avatar, are you a DJ?

Gribbz
02-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Great show at the Rialto on saturday. I was dancing my head off.

Gribbz
02-09-2009, 11:12 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/DJArcLight/ghostland_observatory_11.jpg

Those 3d glasses were dope too.

BrickTop24
02-09-2009, 11:52 AM
i dont really care for them too much