PDA

View Full Version : How Many Guests Will N.A.S.A. Bring?

New_Paradigm
01-31-2009, 12:53 AM
If anyone? That record is loaded with guests...Kanye, Spank Rock, MIA, Santogold, Z-Trip, Chali2na, and on and on and on...I'm curious if there will be any surprise guests? The only thing I can see as a good possibility is Chuck D since PE is playing...

CurableOkie
01-31-2009, 01:00 AM
Well if you go on the logic that "Whoever else that is at the festival that is on the album" than you can name more than P.E.

My first thought is you should consider first who is on the same day as N.A.S.A. as those are the most likely. In which case the only person I could suspect joining them would be DJ AM.

However if days other than Friday apply -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs mean that Karen O and Nick Zinner are possibilities.

Aside from that, I don't care if those two come out in space suits and just play the Spirit of Apollo songs. I'll be dancing my ass off with my Coachella friends to some damn good dance songs!

HandBanana
01-31-2009, 01:02 AM
My hope = all

Reality = prolly none

:(

New_Paradigm
01-31-2009, 01:03 AM
Aside from that, I don't care if those two come out in space suits and just play the Spirit of Apollo songs. I'll be dancing my ass off with my Coachella friends to some damn good dance songs!

Agreed...their record is so damn good. I love it!

I could see Z-Trip DJing for em'. He loves Coachella and being a part of it.

JelloPuddingChat
01-31-2009, 01:07 AM
Super huge win would be adding Kool Keith and Tom Waits and having them as guests with N.A.S.A.