PDA

View Full Version : Need a ride from San Diego

Mr8ball
02-11-2007, 09:29 PM
I was wondering if anyone is driving from san diego to indio on thursday april 26. My friend and I need a ride and are flying into san diego. Is there anyone that can help us out?????

Renatissima
02-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey, I'm also looking for a ride from San Diego, maybe I can join you and we find an alternative!

rno2worriesx
02-14-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't know if you guys are still looking or whats up but this is what I'll probably be doing and can give some rides if peeps are looking, late!

PunkRokCoc
02-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey this is Dan I have one friend coming with me to Coachella and we are looking for a ride. We are flying from South Carolina and staying with a friend in a town near San Diego called Encinitas. We can get a ride to San Diego if that is an issue. We have money for Gas and party favors. We have three day passes and camping passes so we will be staying onsite. Just looking for a ride up. We will be in town April 22 to see some friends and relax before the show. We can leave anytime thursday or when ever you are ready to leave. Looking to catch a ride and make some friends before the show. If you can help us out email me at unityindiversity19@yahoo.com

thanks

Dan

natelan
02-28-2007, 08:33 PM
I will be at Coachella for all three days; to and back (northern san diego county).

I'm driving a brand new jetta with three empty rear seats. My girlfriend and I up front. Not particularly looking for money, but would definitely be compelled to carpool for drugs. Pills and powders a plus.

myspace.com/natelan <-- this is the best way to get ahold of me.

ZinSD
03-07-2007, 07:28 AM
I'm making the trip too and have a bunch of free space, I don't know the exacts dates im gonna be going so let me know when you need rides so we can try to arrange something.