PDA

View Full Version : what will Perry Farrell be up to?

GaragePoet
01-30-2009, 05:52 PM
as great as Jane's Addiction was in '01, Peretz isn't much of my thing, even though i've watched him a couple times, Satellite Party was pretty decent, but nothing's equaled his solo set in '99... anyone else remember that? i'd like to see something more along those lines again.

menikmati
01-30-2009, 05:54 PM
He'll probably do something just like he did last year, which was like a solo "electro" version of his greatest hits in the Sahara tent.

Rockstarboy37
01-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Perry farrell didn't impress me last year so I don't expect much of a show

Sexecutioner
01-30-2009, 05:58 PM
im still holding on to a glimmer of hope that they are billing it as perry, will put him in the gobi, then he will bring the boys on stage for a little unannounced janes show. i know i'm dreaming, but that would be epic. im sure they are saving the big comeback for lolla, but a little surprise set at the coach would be pretty sweet.

Rockstarboy37
01-30-2009, 06:01 PM
If Dave Navarro shows up I'm definitely leaving

brando4n82
01-30-2009, 06:02 PM
who cares?

n3glect
01-30-2009, 06:04 PM
It will be he and his wife singing, a guitarist, and a laptop.

If you want a taste of what it sounds like. Check out the new Underworld or NCIS soundtracks.

steve7268
01-30-2009, 06:16 PM
im still holding on to a glimmer of hope that they are billing it as perry, will put him in the gobi, then he will bring the boys on stage for a little unannounced janes show. i know i'm dreaming, but that would be epic. im sure they are saving the big comeback for lolla, but a little surprise set at the coach would be pretty sweet.

Can we please stop using this word when we really mean, good, or great... Epic is EPIC, LIFE CHANGING. While i think Jane's Addiction would be good or great, come on, it's not epic.

Just like a 26 kill game in Halo is not epic.
Just like your sorcerer in WOW is not epic.

catch my drift?

just stop.

KingofFlorence
01-30-2009, 08:18 PM
he was fuckin awful last year, probably one of the corniest things i've ever seen period.

gaypalmsprings
01-30-2009, 08:19 PM
something gay

shakermaker113
01-30-2009, 10:02 PM
he will be doing amy winehouse impressions on a karaoke machine.

thatfinkleygirl
01-30-2009, 10:07 PM
HAH !

ELPOLLOLOCO
01-30-2009, 11:51 PM
he sings Jane's Addiction songs running off a laptop, with a back-up singer and backing guitarist...while wearing a shiny sailor outfit...

KRJa_f90WZI

HandBanana
01-30-2009, 11:54 PM
Word is he found a tiny scrap of his legacy that he hadnt yet sodomized.
You have no idea how much his eyes lit up upon that discovery.
So with cheezeball Cuban pimp clothes flaring wildy he plans on buttfucking the last remaining dregs of the public's goodwill, like ,right into the fiery mantle of the Earth's fucking core.

But hey, at least Nuno wont be there....I hope.

Donaldj
01-31-2009, 12:13 AM
he was fuckin awful last year, probably one of the corniest things i've ever seen period.

His set was terrible last year. The versions he played of Janes Addiction songs were a total disgrace to the JA legacy. His set was on par with Uffie as the worst of 08 that I saw.

Xenocide
01-31-2009, 01:02 AM

word.

as long as he plays "Superhero" & "Tahitian Moon" this year, i'll be happy...