PDA

View Full Version : 2009

Germaine
01-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi. Im trying to decide on buying a ticket...
im coming from the UK so its not gona be cheap,
i was just wondering if that is the final line-up?
or will more be announced?

Iv been really really looking forward to coachella now for so long...

thankyou

Kid B
01-30-2009, 01:06 PM
There will be more bands added.
Some will drop out.
It should be updated in about a month. If you like the lineup, there's no reason why you shouldn't get a ticket, book a flight, and get over here for a weekend of great music and an overall great time. I'll be very happy for you if you decide to make the long trip over here. Good luck with your decision.

Sonicifyouwantit
01-30-2009, 01:06 PM
do the lay away plan on the three day pass it will help

more additions are on the way (well at least dance additions and I'm sure one or two more bands) some years they add more than other years. its worth it go...you wont get there and regret it even with the current lineup

Germaine
01-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks guys. We did a festival in spain last year, slightly closer to home, it was called Benicassim, the line-up wasnt jaw dropping however once we were there it was amazing, and im so happy i was part of it....
I was just wondering, the bands/artists/DJ's that are added, are they usually headliners?

I hope i do eventually come, ill look forward to being a part of Coachella :)

thankyou.

Sonicifyouwantit
01-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Thanks guys. We did a festival in spain last year, slightly closer to home, it was called Benicassim, the line-up wasnt jaw dropping however once we were there it was amazing, and im so happy i was part of it....
I was just wondering, the bands/artists/DJ's that are added, are they usually headliners?

I hope i do eventually come, ill look forward to being a part of Coachella :)

thankyou.

sometimes, I mean look at last year when they added prince...wouldnt expect that this year but maybe subheadliners and definitely dj acts will be added.

bmack86
01-30-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm thinking one more headliner and a few dance headliners as well. I just have a hunch something is brewing.

Sonicifyouwantit
01-30-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm thinking one more headliner and a few dance headliners as well. I just have a hunch something is brewing.

well I guess no doubt backed out, but who knows what day they were slated to play...no big loss for me though. I do agree I just feel like someone will be placed above killers...even if its Blur or something on par with that.

I know that more djs are coming though or PF would not have posted that they are.

edit: also wouldnt be shocked if Kings of Leon played, not as headliner but just added...although I have nothing base that on, just that they would fit. either way my three day passes are purchased my house is rented and I am all systems go!

Germaine
01-30-2009, 02:04 PM
thankyou for your help and advice.