PDA

View Full Version : Love & Hate

interpolitix
01-30-2009, 11:57 AM
A lot of emotion on the boards today and deservedly so.

However,
the hate, is surprising.

What Coachella brings is an experience encompassing an A+ roster of new and legendary talent, a beautiful setting...unmatched in the States at least at sunset, and a collection of fans from across the Earth looking for movement...physical and emotional.

Again,
Goldenvoice delivers on a collection of artists you'd be hardpressed to catch in a lifetime let alone 3 days.

You have bands that have dropped some of the finest records of the past 5 years....
Tv on the Radio
Fleet Foxes
Antony & the Johnsons
Hold Steady
Hercules and Love Affair
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Okkervil River
Beirut etc etc etc..

You have absolute legends of modern music responsible for inspiring the bands we love now...

Moz
My Bloody Valentine
Paul Mccartney
Rollins
Paul Weller
Patton
Throbbing Gristle
X
Public Enemy

please avoid the crucification if i failed to mention your picks.

and seriously....
every year everyone new and old to this board spends all of january clamoring for My Bloody Valentine to play and now they're playing and
more people are concerned with Amy Winehouse's position on the POSTER.

yikes

this lineup is huge, weird, awesome, current, soulful, dancey and legendary as fcuk.

everything coachella should be.

apologies if your fave band isn't playing or some IT band with a great debut didn't make the cut.

come and freak out with the rest of us anyways.....
while the haters suffer in the mud at glasto, and the stink in bonnaroo.

late.

HandBanana
01-30-2009, 12:00 PM
OMG ****** SUK MY GRANDMAS DIKKKKKK!!!

Just kidding dude, well said

neverclever
01-30-2009, 12:02 PM
No time for love!!!

HandBanana
01-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Im too fast for love yallz

mozfan27
01-30-2009, 12:03 PM
well spoken mang

fac429
01-30-2009, 12:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKHkxt76FWY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKHkxt76FWY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>