PDA

View Full Version : I like the Killers

braxtron
01-30-2009, 10:22 AM
And Paul McCartney can suck an egg. Him and Morrissey should just stay at home racing their hoverounds and...what the devil to old people do these days, try on new bifocals...This is how I honestly feel. Discuss.

drewdrewdrew
01-30-2009, 10:33 AM
And Paul McCartney can suck an egg. Him and Morrissey should just stay at home racing their hoverounds and...what the devil to old people do these days, try on new bifocals...This is how I honestly feel. Discuss.

You are an idiot.

/thread

braxtron
01-30-2009, 10:36 AM
I just hate when these huge names from a million years ago grab all the attention. They draw crowds who come for just them and these people stank up the whole fest. There are so many good "smaller" bands who just aren't popular yet but everybody hates on them because they aren't from the freaking Beatles. Boo hoo. And the Killers are good. I don't really hate Paul and Morrissey but them and their fans annoy me. OK, I kind of do hate Morrissey but only cuz he's a huge prick.

ri0tp00f
01-30-2009, 10:38 AM
I like the Killers also, but I also like Morrissey and wouldn't mind seeing Macca for shits and giggles.

mind tricks
01-30-2009, 10:41 AM
McCartney > The Killers

WhyTheLongFace
01-30-2009, 10:46 AM
i honestly feel like the killers are a dirty word here. like if you say you like them your music taste is that of a squirrell's constipated feces.

With that said, I like the Killers

bremex
01-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Come on guys. Everyone was like "Roger Waters?" and was probably the best act of Sunday night.

amdux
01-30-2009, 10:47 AM
McCartney > The Killers

more like

MCCARTNEY >>>the killers

no offense to the killers or their passionate fans - i even like a few of their songs

Foucault
01-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Yeah Elder Flowers! Go sister-wives! Down with booze and coffee!

Kid B
01-30-2009, 10:49 AM
The Killers are FAR from my favorite band and if I could I would quickly switch them out for someone else to headline Saturday. However, I cannot WAIT to hear this song live.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fiS_N0ozrUE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fiS_N0ozrUE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

braxtron
01-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Come on guys. Everyone was like "Roger Waters?" and was probably the best act of Sunday night.

Yeah Roger Waters was sick but he did the same kind of thing that Macca is gonna do...Kind of eclipse a lot of smaller acts and attract a lot of self-righteous old pricks.

And Macca isn't gonna play DSOTM. Or will he...?

iloveorangejuice
01-30-2009, 10:54 AM
I love the Killers. I don't give a fuck what anyone says. I love all kinds of music.

BrickTop24
01-30-2009, 10:55 AM
i have no problem with The Killers performing at Coachella. I just dont think they should headline. McCartney makes more sense then The Killers do as far as headliners go.

Memorial_07
01-30-2009, 10:56 AM
So what if you like the killers?

they just don't deserve a headlining spot

AlecEiffel
01-30-2009, 10:57 AM
I love the Killers, too, but I love both McCartney and Morrissey more. I'm more disappointed by the Cure than I am with the Killers and when the Cure is your biggest disappointment I think you're doing ok.

Ravingmad
01-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Well, they aren't as bad as Jack Johnson, I'll give them that much

iloveorangejuice
01-30-2009, 10:59 AM
well i know you deserve a fuck you

corbo
01-30-2009, 11:02 AM
i like the killers

yeah..you probably like it up the ass too.

Memorial_07
01-30-2009, 11:05 AM
I love the Killers, too, but I love both McCartney and Morrissey more. I'm more disappointed by the Cure than I am with the Killers and when the Cure is your biggest disappointment I think you're doing ok.

the cure isn't a disappointment at all they just kind of came out of nowhere this year

pandaroo
01-30-2009, 11:07 AM

Paul McCartney is a fucking Legend. And still Rocks.

The Killers are not headlining. nough said.
If Portishead didnt end up headlining neither will the killers
this is how I honestly feel.

iloveorangejuice
01-30-2009, 11:09 AM
yeah..you probably like it up the ass too.

oh no if you like the killers then you're gay.....no i don't like them anymore. there i'm not gay. phew....that was a close one. fuck you. killers are awesome

Trick Loves The Kids
01-30-2009, 11:12 AM
PAUL MCCARTNEY
THE KILLERS
THE CURE

which one of those doesn't belong

corbo
01-30-2009, 11:14 AM
oh no if you like the killers then you're gay.....no i don't like them anymore. there i'm not gay. phew....that was a close one. fuck you. killers are awesome

i didnt say he was gay. i said he probably likes it up the ass. and you probably do too lol

iloveorangejuice
01-30-2009, 11:16 AM
i totally love it up the ass. i just love sticking it in your mom's tight warm asshole. feels so good. little ca ca

Jremy
01-30-2009, 01:43 PM
PAUL MCCARTNEY
THE KILLERS
THE CURE

which one of those doesn't belong

Thanks for putting that in terms everyone can understand Trick

AlecEiffel
01-30-2009, 01:44 PM
the cure isn't a disappointment at all they just kind of came out of nowhere this year

I saw them in the late late 90s, I think 97 and it was amazing, but I thought there set at Coachella in '04 was lazy, phoned in and boring.

Tigo the Tiger
01-30-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm sorry but The Killers are not headlining material. I'm expecting them to open for the REAL headliner on Saturday which still remains to be disclosed.

Rockstarboy37
01-30-2009, 01:45 PM
i honestly feel like the killers are a dirty word here. like if you say you like them your music taste is that of a squirrell's constipated feces.

Pretty Much

andromedarkly
01-30-2009, 01:47 PM
I like the Killers a lot, seen em 3 times, but I don't see them headlining on Sat...

We'll see what happens...

thom cobain
01-30-2009, 02:21 PM
people are actually debating mccartney versus killers? whoa.

killers suck, luckily they will not headline.

you want kroq, get beck, muse, stripes, even pearl jam. killers are boring.

i say they get wicked this year and put the queens up. then close it with underworld. fuck the killers, or are we dancer?

gemee
04-18-2009, 11:46 PM
YUP, I can sure tell how much the crowd HATED The Killers tonight! They all kept screaming and waving their hands in anger during and after every song. LOL And then they screamed for them to not come back on for an encore, and the dirty bastards DID, just to spite the crowd. YEAH...Coachella sure did hate The Killers!

waaat
04-19-2009, 12:01 AM
HAHA

DHARMA2112
04-19-2009, 02:11 AM
I watched some of the Killers, but went to see Mastodon perform their new album front to back.

From what I saw, the Killers did a great job. I still feel like they aren't headliner material (they really don't even have enough material/energy as a band to play a long set). However, I think enough people seemed happy. If you didn't like them, I'm sure you didn't see them. Who cares.

At the end of the day, I think Coachella has been great so far. I do wish they would have gotten some acts, and the lineup could use some fixings, but overall it's been tons of fun.

Cookieman908
04-19-2009, 04:34 AM
I'm not suprised at all that the crowd ended up loving the Killers set.

What a lot of people don't realize is that the hipsters and music obsessives that crowd this message board to spit on more commercial artists like Killers and Jack Johnson represent probably only about 10% of the entire Coachella crowd.

JebusLives
04-19-2009, 08:35 AM

What a lot of people don't realize is that the hipsters and music obsessives that crowd this message board to spit on more commercial artists like Killers and Jack Johnson represent probably only about 10% of the entire Coachella crowd.

This is true, the mainstream was out in force last night.

kretz
04-19-2009, 04:15 PM

The Killers are mainstream but don't compare them to Jack Johnson. He's just laughable. The Killers have some great songs and they're one of the few mainstream bands out there that I can actually stand. I thought they were great.