PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! PLEASE READ!

OpenYourEyes
01-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Firstly i would just like to say i am very pleased with the lineup, and i've been going for the past 3 years, however...

Coachella is now very unsafe for those who like to "enhance" their musical experiences with narcotics, or for those who just like to bring them along. I'm one of them, and let me just say;

Coachella is absolutely SWARMING

I repeat, SWARMING (Like god damn locusts) with COPS!

And the worst part is, the majority of them are all UNDERCOVER. <<<-----

They will act like they are your god damn friend for however long, and then ask you if you want weed or what have you (The most common case was weed.) It doesn't matter how small the amount is, they will quickly have you in cuffs and you'll be having a damn good time from the back of the concert in shackles.

And then spend the rest of the night in riverside county jail, and have a court case in the middle of the fucking desert!

Isn't it pathetic?

It happened to me and i don't want it to happen to any of you.

Please be super careful. I love you all.

Fuck the police!

MassiveChemicalPunk
01-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the info man. Sucks that it happened to you.

sin213
not really that bad. i've been 3 years now and do plenty of "illegal" items the whole weekend. never had any problem and never saw or heard of anyone getting fucked with...

MeowMixer
lol.

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 09:44 AM
I feel a flaming coming on...

sin213
01-30-2009, 09:44 AM
sux for you i guess. maybe you shouldn't be selling.

PrettyRagdoll
01-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Should have been more careful! Let them smoke first!

sin213
01-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Should have been more careful! Let them smoke first!

exactly. and ask if they are a cop. can't lie to you or else it's entrapment.

higgybaby23
01-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Have you ever traveled outside southern California? The rest of the country is MUCH more strict about drugs and drug laws. Coachella is like little Amsterdam for the weekend, just use your head.

Jon Blazed
01-30-2009, 09:53 AM
IS BUTTSEXXX ALOUD

sin213
01-30-2009, 09:55 AM
we literally had cops come over and talk with us as we were kicking it in the campgroup smoking. of course we put the shit down and kept it on the downlow...don't want to be brazen about it. but we never had issues. we also had the campsite closest to the police section on the hill. no issues whatsoever.

lukeandciba
01-30-2009, 09:55 AM
i´ve seen countless people get a finger shaken at them and then the cops walk away, I personally was simply told to ´put it out´one time. not saying to blaze away carelessly, but unless you are standing alone away from crowds, you should be fine

Mr.Nipples
01-30-2009, 09:57 AM
if a plain clothed cop violates my personal space by laying even a fingernail on me this year for ANY reason, ill treat them like any other person and boot kick them to the dick until they piss blood and dead sperm. i have no problem with cops decked out in full garb, but i dont tolerate posers and i sure as fuck dont tolerate undercover cops at concerts after seeing some of the deplorable and slimy shit from last year.

OpenYourEyes
01-30-2009, 09:57 AM
I was not selling anything.

This is a general fact that they upped the security there because that's what i was told when i got arrested.

If you're smart, just take my advice and be super careful.

Coachella is far from being a "Little amsterdam for doing drugs"

What a laugh, thats what i thought too.

Just be sneaky about it, and don't forget what i told you;
Then you should be fine

OpenYourEyes
01-30-2009, 09:59 AM
we literally had cops come over and talk with us as we were kicking it in the campgroup smoking. of course we put the shit down and kept it on the downlow...don't want to be brazen about it. but we never had issues. we also had the campsite closest to the police section on the hill. no issues whatsoever.

You, my friend were just lucky.

You'll be fine if you just smoke/snort/whatever your own stuff.

Just don't buy from anyone!

myelectrolife
01-30-2009, 10:07 AM

Yep...
I remember a cop shining his flashlight on a empty bottle of vodka in our campground (alcohol is not allowed) and saying something about putting it in the recycling. That was it.
Although getting things in to the concert grounds is another story. I did see several people at the gates getting cuffed. One kid looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown. Poor kid. Prob had a few rollz on him, now fuct for life. That shit doesnt go away. LAME.

Be Careful. Bring all the "supplies" you need from home. Avoid buying any illegal items on site.

-S-K-E-T-C-H-Y-

Jon Blazed
01-30-2009, 10:08 AM
if a plain clothed cop violates my personal space by laying even a fingernail on me this year for ANY reason, ill treat them like any other person and boot kick them to the dick until they piss blood and dead sperm. i have no problem with cops decked out in full garb, but i dont tolerate posers and i sure as fuck dont tolerate undercover cops at concerts after seeing some of the deplorable and slimy shit from last year.

I LOVE YOU

OpenYourEyes
01-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Yeah, always ask if they're a cop, they have to answer truthfully if they are.

Wrong.

Everyone i was in jail with was a victim of the same thing and before they bought anything 90% of them asked. "Are you sure your not a cop?, are you sure? are you really sure your not a cop?"

It was extremely fucked up, and it WAS entrapment.

There was this girl who was getting signatures from everyone there on my court date because she was writing a news article about how inhumane the security was last year, and how it was most definitely "Entrapment."

SFChrissy
01-30-2009, 10:16 AM
I saw way too many arrests last year...more than any other year. This is my 6th year and I got my program down!!! I'm generous when it comes to sharing but I don't here based on the kid/cop factor...

Take care of yourself and don't depend on me please...

Bud Luster
01-30-2009, 10:16 AM
never saw or heard of anyone getting fucked with...

If you havent seen or heard of it, then your are NOT paying attention.

This statement is utter bullshit, a cop DOES NOT have to tell you that they are a cop.

Yeah, always ask if they're a cop, they have to answer truthfully if they are.

I have however seen others get their stash and piece confiscated, never arrested though. It's only been in the middle of the afternoon in plain sight of everyone. Just make sure to do your thing deeper in the crowd and be mildly discrete about it and you'll be fine. Try to bring your own stuff with you rather than trying to score it there, you'll end up getting ripped off and overpaying if you buy at the festival or camp grounds.

again, the first part of your statement is FALSE. The 2nd part is decent advice...

sin213
01-30-2009, 10:39 AM
still, if you ask, they may get nervous actin...

and if you are unsure and they are trying to sell you something, ask em to smoke with you first to try it out. if they decline, walk away. fast.

beckylyn
01-30-2009, 10:44 AM
hide your stash well, don't buy, don't sell, and be cautious about sharing. it sucks, because karma says share, but its a good way to get your ass in trouble. use your brain. this isn't rocket science kids.

Smokenut
01-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Firstly i would just like to say i am very pleased with the lineup, and i've been going for the past 3 years, however...

Coachella is now very unsafe for those who like to "enhance" their musical experiences with narcotics, or for those who just like to bring them along. I'm one of them, and let me just say;

They will act like they are your god damn friend for however long, and then ask you if you want weed or what have you (The most common case was weed.) It doesn't matter how small the amount is, they will quickly have you in cuffs and you'll be having a damn good time from the back of the concert in shackles.

And then spend the rest of the night in riverside county jail, and have a court case in the middle of the fucking desert!

Isn't it pathetic?

Fuck the police!

yeah sorry to hear it happened to you

i know LAST YEAR COACHELLA 2008

during SASH & DIGWEEDS SET

there were TWO HUGE(LIKE 6'6 +) WHITE DUDES PEAKING THEIR HUGE ASS HEADS AROUND PEOPLES SHOULDERS

i WAS ROLLING MY BALLS OFF AND started to call them out "NARCS!!!"

then Digweed DROPPED GRINDHOUSE-RADIOSLAVE(DUBFIRE PLANET TERROR REMIX)

and i went bonkers!

FUCK THE POLICE! HATERS HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT FUND THEIR POLICE ACTIVITIES BY MARJIJUANA

peterluber
01-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Coachella is not a great place to score. The campgrounds are alright, but really just bring your own shit in and you won't get caught. Tape that shit up under your nut sack if you have to.

amdux
01-30-2009, 11:00 AM
if you get really suspicious or think you are about to get busted, just ingest any and all drugs on your person right then and there - that way if they search you, they won't find it - then later, when you're crawling around the polo grounds with a sock on your jimmy and those little programs taped to each cheek, you can laugh about how paranoid you were -

:afu

JustSteve
01-30-2009, 11:21 AM
don't do drugs, no problems.

humanoid
01-30-2009, 11:33 AM

This is a general fact that they upped the security there because that's what i was told when i got arrested.

Then you should be fine

Since 1999, there have always been undercovers at Coachella, you just have to not be careless about things and you'll most likely be fine

higgybaby23
01-30-2009, 11:33 AM

I just meant that the amount of people partying vs. the amount of people arrested is disproportionate. Compared to most other venues and fests, security is fairly lax. I feel bad for you or anyone else who got busted, but what is the alternative. Going sober? Not an option. Feeling paranoid and hiding any illegal activity? Not fun or realistic. I do appreciate your story. I live by the motto, "Better safe than sorry.", so I feel where you are coming from.

myelectrolife
01-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Bonnaroo is the most lax security I have ever experienced. Its a bunch of teenagers that are working for a free ticket. They dont giv a phuck about anything. That festival is an INSANE drug induced free for all.

eskamo951
01-30-2009, 11:37 AM
I actually had a plain clothes cop follow me around thursday night last year. It was pretty obvious. Luckily we had already ingested our goodies for the night.

humanoid
01-30-2009, 11:39 AM
IS BUTTSEXXX ALOUD

of course! Indio PD loves that shit!

fiyahhh!
01-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Don't the narcs usually wear the Heineken t-shirts they give away?

Mockingbird73
01-30-2009, 11:45 AM

A man after my own heart. srsly.

Barbara, the ninja
01-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Man, this sucks. I love sharing things. I always pass my shit around in the crowd, too. When I run out, I ask for a hit.. but now I guess that's done.

Sucks that that happened to you, kiddo.

**JwOx**
01-30-2009, 12:18 PM
dang that sucks that happened to u. last year during slightly stoopid i was smoking a joint and one of the security guards hopped the fence in the middle of the main stage and came after me and threw my joint on the ground. then stepped on it. then he realized i was just gonna pick it up so he put water on it and asked if i wanted to get kicked out. i said no and he said ok if i catch u again ur gone for the weekend... F the Police

Trailmix
01-30-2009, 12:19 PM

That is not true

boarderwoozel3
01-30-2009, 12:24 PM

I'm under the impression that this is false. Pretty sure I heard that this is an urban legend, or at least doesn't hold up in court. Your word (the druggie) vs. a cop's.

Either way, just know who you're buying from and there is nothign to worry about. Play it safe whilst playing, folks.

andromedarkly
01-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Having just a wee bit of smoke in the campground last year really made it for me...all those lights criss crossing the sky...

I depended on the kindness of strangers though, hated to, but my drug days are long past me, and I don't know a soul who smokes anymore...trying to score before the festival is likely not an option for me...

But, security watched us a bit, and then looked away as we 'discreetly' put the pipe down...it was like Obi Wan Kenobi waving his hand....they were cool...

And as has been said, the cops do not have to tell you they are cops anymore..they can lie thru their teeth to get that arrest...

I hope I can get stoned again this year...it's just a once a year thing for me...I'm old and over the hill...it brings back good memories...

drewdrewdrew
01-30-2009, 02:47 PM

you are a retard, that is in no way true.

coldstart
01-30-2009, 03:03 PM
We live in the post-9/11 Amerika. Cops don't have to tell you shit, can entrap you all they want, and can even arrest and hold you with no charges.

busyD
01-30-2009, 03:06 PM
seriously just buy your drugs before you get to the fest and just don't bother dealing with people you don't know. i was at sasquatch last year, just mentioned the word 'pill' and an undercover asked if i knew where to get "ecstasy" i said fuck no but i have 'ibuprofen' and walked away. 5 mins later 5 security people approached myself and 2 friends. we were held for 50 minutes THEN questioned why we were selling drugs. we obviously weren't selling drugs, and it was fucking bullshit. they searched us, found nothing, let us go and threatened us a whole bunch.

bottom line: buy drugs from YOUR people. bring them to the fest. eat them discretely. don't even bother talking to people you don't know about what drugs you have/done etc.

SFChrissy
01-30-2009, 03:32 PM
still, if you ask, they may get nervous actin...
False, they are pro's!!!

DanWiss90
01-30-2009, 03:49 PM
wait, im confused. why does it matter whether or not you offer to share. once the cops see you with the stuff, can't they arrest you? why would it matter if you take your own, im pretty sure its illegal to have them at all.

OCMusicJunkie
01-30-2009, 09:58 PM
1) What's the honest deal here? Are there THAT many cops?

2) As a first-timer, how much use is there really going on there? Can I count on a couple people sharing while I'm in the crowd or is this a small portion?

3) Is everyone just toking up? Does anyone bring anything else? I wouldn't mind doing a rail or two during the show, but if everyone is just smoking I don't want to stand out.

signmeup
01-30-2009, 10:21 PM
yeah sorry to hear it happened to you

i know LAST YEAR COACHELLA 2008

during SASH & DIGWEEDS SET

there were TWO HUGE(LIKE 6'6 +) WHITE DUDES PEAKING THEIR HUGE ASS HEADS AROUND PEOPLES SHOULDERS

i WAS ROLLING MY BALLS OFF AND started to call them out "NARCS!!!"

then Digweed DROPPED GRINDHOUSE-RADIOSLAVE(DUBFIRE PLANET TERROR REMIX)

and i went bonkers!

FUCK THE POLICE! HATERS HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT FUND THEIR POLICE ACTIVITIES BY MARJIJUANA

hahah thats a great story, caps made it like 10x funnier because i can here you shouting

thewindowliquor
01-30-2009, 10:24 PM
1) What's the honest deal here? Are there THAT many cops?

2) As a first-timer, how much use is there really going on there? Can I count on a couple people sharing while I'm in the crowd or is this a small portion?

3) Is everyone just toking up? Does anyone bring anything else? I wouldn't mind doing a rail or two during the show, but if everyone is just smoking I don't want to stand out.

dude you are going to jail.

wstsidela
01-30-2009, 10:27 PM
STFU, Donny
http://www.curatormagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/lebowski.jpg

arandomshape
01-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Ive been going for the past 5 years and never had a problem and i bring my own stuff, i always keep my smoke in the crowd and use pre rolled joint/spliffs split up among my friends(usually 3-4 a piece). Once night dawns its easy doing whatever your fix is, but in the day keep it low key, its too frickin hot anyways.

Well i was unfortunate (stupid) enough to get in trouble last year during darkside, but i can tell you how it usually goes down

first off, undercovers most often work in pairs of two (2 guys, 2 girls, or couples), they are trained for this work and put some time into their looks/act, they will be fat/skinny old/young mohawks, goatees, hair dyes, whatever it takes, its there job. Same goes for the 3-5 arresting officers surrounding the first 2, they are hard to spot.

second, from everything i know and have seen/heard, they will not try to sell you drugs, thats to easy (ha), but they will try to get you to sell them some, whether it be a bud, or a bag of X. selling is selling and that's who they go for. Even if you just throw them a bud for free, its still supplying and they would still arrest you. Also if approached when smoking you still run the risk of being searched but if its only the joint they probably wont do anything, once again, everyone's smoking, there looking for dealing.

Campgrounds are pretty safe but there still out their and they will approach you to buy, not to sell so just play it safe and don't be stupid with your shit.

They will judge you by appearance/act/smoking, its profiling, they can't approach everyone they just pick based on suspicions or randomness.

Entrapment has gray areas, especially when it your word against theirs. If they were to force the money into your hand for something, that's clearly entrapment but you still have to build your case in court (witnesses/details). Otherwise, your pretty much fucked, riverside police do a mandatory 90-180 days or shit load of community service for coachella providers (sellers)

And no, they don't have to tell you there a cop, this is a proven myth.

Bottom line, BRING YOUR OWN FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ONLY!!! the hassle of looking for shit there is not worth it (although shits everywhere)

see you on the grounds, play it safe kiddies

shooter_m
01-31-2009, 01:09 AM
That entrapment line is a load of crap. My parents are retired cops, some of my co-workers spouses, my neighbor, etc, etc. Undercover cops DO NOT have to tell you that they're pigs. As a matter of fact, the police have a legal right to lie to you. Just be careful, the last Coachella I went to I saw lots of people being hauled off and I felt really bad for them. At the same time, plenty of people we're smokin' out in the beer gardens and everywhere else. Just be wise my friends, sorry to hear that happened to you dude.

Laura owns you
01-31-2009, 05:18 AM

Isn't it pathetic?

Fuck the police!

Wow ok are you done whining now? guess what dumbfuck:

when you do illegal things, you run the risk of being hassled by cops. fact of life.

Don't be a moron. Go to Coachella, have your fun, use caution. GV isn't out to get us, and they aren't working with or allowing police to be douchebags in larger numbers. If you're being incredibly obvious, or look like you might be a danger to yourself or others, your retarded ass is probably going to jail.

Also kids, cops do not have to tell you if they're undercover just because you ask them. How do you think law enforcement works? If all you had to do was ask if someone was a cop, there would be no point in operating that program. stop getting your worldly knowledge from the boondocks.

Use caution. And don't complain on the boards when you get caught slippin.

shmamber
01-31-2009, 08:35 PM
I saw way too many arrests last year...more than any other year. This is my 6th year and I got my program down!!! I'm generous when it comes to sharing but I don't here based on the kid/cop factor...

Take care of yourself and don't depend on me please...

Yeah we saw a LOT of fucked up shit last year--people getting searched and taken away, SO MANY MORE than usual.

sacleonard
01-31-2009, 08:43 PM

If it's this bad in January, imagine how bad it will be in April!

shakermaker113
01-31-2009, 08:53 PM
I feel like when you put on an event like coachella you are inviting people to come and do drugs. so to invite people out, then send the cops out, just seems really fucking rude.

I remember in 2006 in the sahara I saw two guys pounce on this one girl who had crouched down to reach her bag. it turns out they had spotted her getting pills out, she and her friend were about to eat them. one of the dudes was examining the bag with the pills in it while the other one was interrogating the girl he had snatched them off.

what a fucking buzz kill.

heyeric
01-31-2009, 09:21 PM
The police are not there to bust you. If anything that's the last thing they want to have to deal with. Most of them are enjoying the free show anyways. They bust dealers, not users. Get yo shit together, hide your goodies and don't act a fool.

Why are you talking to random people about drugs anyways?
If you choose to use just get it before hand, sack it when you go in and share with your friends. That is ALL.

Have fun! See all of you users in the sahara tent. If anything, be careful in there. haha

COACHELLA 09!

MOZ714
01-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Ive read everyones comments.
all info is very usefull.

Its my first time going to coachella.
alot of people are talking about
stashing it.
someone said something about stashing goodies in theyre "person"(Sack)

i read that security will check for illegal substances......

From everyone's advice im a bit sad cause i do enjoy meeting new people by sharing......

Lilah
01-31-2009, 09:55 PM
I went in 2007....had no trouble finding people willing to share, only saw 1 person have undercover cops on them. Seems like they really cracked down last year. Not being a citizen makes me more hesitant- do not need to be deported or anything.

ZonkerB
01-31-2009, 09:59 PM
ACL was THE most what.ev.er. venue I've seen. Kids were sitting around with all their greenery and papers spread out on blankets in front of em, rolling and burning, all in the midday sun.

Later my SO and I watched one kid get jerked down while waiting for a set cos' he had a big ol' meth pipe lit up and was the only one standing for an acre or so.

I couldn't believe I was in Texas.

Last year's Coachella's Finest seemed pretty mellow. They try hard to keep stuff out but, once in, they didn't seem too concerned as long as no one was harshing the general vibe. Every venue managed to offer its own contact high ...

shmamber
01-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Security is different every year--so I wouldn't count on them being lax just because they have been lately, or anything like that. In 2005 they were VERY THOROUGH, and if I'd put anything in my wallet in 2007 I would have been screwed! Sometimes I get through and think "Wow, I could have snuck some sort of small animal in here and no one would have noticed..." :P But I can't count on that.

samanthaks
01-31-2009, 11:33 PM
I find this funny. I watched a "fuck the police. Youth against police lies, entrapment, and brutality" protest today. They were marching downtown.

-with police escorts to stop traffic- hmm

Love this town

Told my roommate she could smoke on the way there but that was it-shes going to die after 3 days I know it.

Monklish
02-01-2009, 12:25 AM
I've sold over 7000 dollars worth of drugs at three Coachellas and never gotten hassled at all.

Are you sure you're not just a fucking moron?

coldstart
02-01-2009, 12:28 AM
I've sold over 7000 dollars worth of drugs at three Coachellas and never gotten hassled at all.

That should be sig'd. :P

BROKENDOLL
02-01-2009, 07:27 AM
IS BUTTSEXXX ALOUD It's probably easier to get away with if your quiet, I'd think...

And, Monklish...you sly motherfucker,you...:cool:

Apeskies
02-01-2009, 10:06 AM
goddamnit, someone smoke me out.

=(

ToxicJalapeno
02-01-2009, 07:30 PM

You say that as if no undercover cops were around here to look at that picture of yours... They are everywhere!!!:eek:

On another note... I don't enhance my musical experience... Specially not at music festivals... What you do and how you do it is your business... The pigs aren't out there to bust a kid with some weed, they're probably out there to fry the big fish... Careful what you use and most of all careful who you buy it from... Ive seen some bunk ass shit sold out there and wouldn't wanna hear about somebody getting ill... Its not worth it...

shakermaker113
02-01-2009, 07:48 PM
I've...

apparently broadcasting it on the internet is a great way to avoid attention.

perfect.

Stickjohn
02-01-2009, 10:26 PM
I definitely noticed more undercovers last year than previous years. Or I was just paranoid. Anyone see a hippie looking older dude with a really obvious wig - long dark hair, RayBans, carrying around a video camera out of the case? He spooked me.

Monklish
02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
You say that as if no undercover cops were around here to look at that picture of yours... They are everywhere!!!:eek:

I dare any undercover pussy to find this face at Coachella and subject it to forcible, repeated body cavity searches.

Monklish has spoken.

BROKENDOLL
02-02-2009, 12:05 AM

I dare any undercover pussy to find this face at Coachella and subject it to forcible, repeated body cavity searches.
Monklish has spoken. You are one scandalous motherfucker! :thu:rotfl

vogina
02-02-2009, 01:34 AM
I served an undercover cop the weekend before Coachella, last year. She was very attractive and I would not hesitate in a second, under my state of mind most of the time at Coachella fest, to not offer her something if she asked to purchase.

Undercover cops number one priority in the drug realm is to look for endangerment to others, in the broadest sense ever imaginable by law enforcement, AND THE SALES OF. Her words, not mine.

Point: Don't sell drugs at Coachella; profit may be enormous, but so be the penalty by law.

CATARACT HOES!

amyzzz
02-02-2009, 01:08 PM
I feel like when you put on an event like coachella you are inviting people to come and do drugs. so to invite people out, then send the cops out, just seems really fucking rude.

I remember in 2006 in the sahara I saw two guys pounce on this one girl who had crouched down to reach her bag. it turns out they had spotted her getting pills out, she and her friend were about to eat them. one of the dudes was examining the bag with the pills in it while the other one was interrogating the girl he had snatched them off.

what a fucking buzz kill.
The lesson in that is DON'T TAKE YOUR PILLS IN THE SAHARA! Take them in the bathroom/portapotty or sitting down in a crowd or somewhere else discreet.

PotVsKtl
02-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Who the fuck buys weed at a show? Just find someone smoking in the crowd. I hope you go to jail twice.

Drknowph
02-02-2009, 01:19 PM
my first coachella, I got busted also..
I was in sahara tent,this hot chick asked if i had drugs..
I said drugs are bad,heres some bud..
as soon as i passed it to her
i was attackled from the back.

I was still dacing in cuffs
i dont remeber who i was watching

but they let me go,cause the guy that attackled me
thought i had XTC

i got lucky

It was right after pixies
and i missed radiohead
i dont care though

natelan
02-03-2009, 12:36 PM

Isn't it pathetic?

Fuck the police!

Thank you for this information... And I'm sorry you had to go through all that mess. I will try to learn from your experience.

gooftroop
02-03-2009, 12:50 PM

This may have been addressed in this thread already but I just want to dispel this entrapment thing as a MYTH. Entrapment is a crime, but the following scenario DOES NOT constitute entrapment. Entrapment is the act of leading someone into committing an illegal act they would otherwise not have been involved in. So if you are smoking or have drugs already and an undercover asks to buy some it is NOT entrapment. Even if you ask them if they are a cop. Now if a cop offered you a joint and tried to arrest you for smoking THAT would be. But of course they never do that.

Just be smart and cautious. Maintain a low profile whenever you are actively using. If you're fucked up already and don't have anything on you then let loose! The only time I was ever hassled was when I was smoking a blunt at Kraftwerk last year. Some security guy (not a cop) ran up to me, put it out on his shoe and then demanded I give up the rest of my stash. I turned out my pockets and said "hey man I'm sorry, that was the last of it, I swear." He tells me that he knows I have more and that if I don't give it to him he'll throw me out. I offer him to search me and he just grumbles and walks away quickly.

Thankfully my remains were in my backpack on the ground a few feet from me next to my friends (who were totally silent through all this). So yeah, don't keep extra shit in your pockets if at all possible. Just be...lowkey as can be.

paganman7
02-03-2009, 12:56 PM

Monklish has spoken.

LMFAO!

obzen
02-09-2009, 09:54 AM

yeah,"dont do drugs"

>=D

zajaa
02-09-2009, 10:15 AM
if you get really suspicious or think you are about to get busted, just ingest any and all drugs on your person right then and there - that way if they search you, they won't find it - then later, when you're crawling around the polo grounds with a sock on your jimmy and those little programs taped to each cheek, you can laugh about how paranoid you were -

:afu

roflz

M Sparks
02-09-2009, 10:23 AM

Monklish has spoken.

It
never
gets
old!

Never!

AlecEiffel
02-09-2009, 10:32 AM
don't do something if you aren't willing to accept the possible consequences

invisiblerobots
02-09-2009, 10:32 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/3dyipdhqijil.gif

hellscrape
02-12-2009, 07:21 PM
last year some fucking recycling woman employee took half our shrooms. i had a fistful in my hand and didn't say shit. i was going to say something after i ate them, but saw (no joke) a posse of about 15 cops strolling in our direction. i peeled the fuck out and ran into the beer garden, just in time to zone out to Metric.

just keep your shit low key. porta potties are a great place to ingest.

Stickjohn
02-12-2009, 08:36 PM
porta potties are a great place to ingest.

ah, drugs.

shakermaker113
02-12-2009, 09:48 PM
I remember eating shrooms out in the open in the food garden. along with my food. nobody bothered me at all. I'm sure people noticed. maybe I got lucky.

suprefan
02-12-2009, 10:06 PM

Isn't it pathetic?

Fuck the police!

Next time dont have a pirate flag waving from your tent so they all know you are the drug dealer on the camp grounds.

OnlyNonStranger
02-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Next time dont have a pirate flag waving from your tent so they all know you are the drug dealer on the camp grounds.

Haha, oh 2007. You were so fun.

BKsaysAction!
02-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Last year i saw two cops let these two kids off the hook after the kids gave them their backstage bracelets. I had to do a double take. It was outside of the sahara tent during Hot Chip. Did anybody else see that?

D.M.B.4Coachella
02-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Ive read everyones comments.
all info is very usefull.

Its my first time going to coachella.
alot of people are talking about
stashing it.
someone said something about stashing goodies in theyre "person"(Sack)

i read that security will check for illegal substances......

From everyone's advice im a bit sad cause i do enjoy meeting new people by sharing......

If you're going with a female with big boobs . . . . perfect place for joints and blunts . . . and you can share with people, just not people who seem older and fishy that might be asking or begging for some weed. if they're just chillin in the middle of the crowd and you seem them blazing . . . perfect oppurtunity. Its really not as bad as this board makes it sound. although just keep the word "safe" in your mind the whole time. campgrounds are way more chill . . .

sk8r408
02-13-2009, 09:42 AM

Isn't it pathetic?

Fuck the police!

You can't get arrested for less than an ounce of marijuana in California. You won't go to jail. You can get a $150 fine. Like an expensive parking ticket. It's decriminalized.

kas_t
02-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi people!

I'm from Barcelona (Spain). and I'm coming to coachella festival this year, and also this will be my first time in USA...

all u are saying, helps me a lot to know how the things works with cops in America... (allways a scary thing, and more if u are far away from home and don't know the rules there) any way, I will not do drugs.. are at least that is the plan... xddd

but I will ask u how works the legal "drugs" hahahah.

I mean, inside the festival can u buy drinks? which kind of drinks? which capacity are the glasses?and what is the proportion between the alcohol and the soft drink? how much it cost? is it allowed to drink in the camping? can u buy drinks in a supermarket, outside the festival, and drink it in the camping?
and about tabaco... is selled inside the festival? how much it costs? (I imagine u can smoke everywhere, cause is out door)

thanks for your help... and see u there in just 2 months!!!

arandomshape
02-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi people!

I'm from Barcelona (Spain). and I'm coming to coachella festival this year, and also this will be my first time in USA...

all u are saying, helps me a lot to know how the things works with cops in America... (allways a scary thing, and more if u are far away from home and don't know the rules there) any way, I will not do drugs.. are at least that is the plan... xddd

but I will ask u how works the legal "drugs" hahahah.

I mean, inside the festival can u buy drinks? which kind of drinks? which capacity are the glasses?and what is the proportion between the alcohol and the soft drink? how much it cost? is it allowed to drink in the camping? can u buy drinks in a supermarket, outside the festival, and drink it in the camping?
and about tabaco... is selled inside the festival? how much it costs? (I imagine u can smoke everywhere, cause is out door)

thanks for your help... and see u there in just 2 months!!!

Welcome! Always nice to see the cultural variety at coachella.

To awnser your questions.. There are 3 beer gardens inside the grounds, beer(heineken) is 7$ for a 12oz cup, wine and mixed drinks are 9$ for 10oz?? cup i think. To get the most for your money wine is probably the way to go unless there making some really stiff mixers, wine will have the most alcohol content for the amount you get, its all fucking expensive though.

There is the clubhouse beer garden in the campgrounds and they serve all the same stuff, but its easy to bring your own drink in, just make sure there is NO GLASS. I usually get a box of goon(wine) then take bag out and stick it in my stuff, or bring vodka water bottles in with ya

cigs are expensive, what i recemend doing is stopping at the super market before reaching the grounds and stock up on everything you need(alcohol/cigs/bogpaper/etc..), it will save you alot of money, the nearest market is about 1k away

enjoy your trip, see ya in the campgrounds!

Taylor
02-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Never tried any and I'm never going to. Simple as that.

bliss209
02-15-2009, 07:23 PM
OMG! this is hilarious!! Listen:

you do anything illegal, you must accept the risks. That's all there is to it. No reading between the lines or if's, and's or but's about it!! Doesn't matter what time of day, what state you are in or what you are wearing.

You choose to engage in illegal adult activity such as mind altering substances, then you MUST be responsible enough to deal with any consequences that come your way. Other wise , you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. And anyone who asks if its ok to do these things, is obviously not responsible enough to do it in the first place. These are the people who tend to ruin it for the rest of us who like to have a good time, relax with a little of this and little of that, and not have drama nor fuck up anyone else's good time.

Its the same thing at EVERY festival, outdoor event, concert I have been to. Follow the rules everyone here has repeated numerous time already (bring your own, dont buy there and dont sell there) and you'll be fine.

I hate to watch you fools get hauled off every year!! Its sad, because I want EVERYONE to have a good fuckin time!!! And its always a downer. Watch your friends and have your friends watch you too!

(thank goodness for decriminalization of buds here in cali and my card too!!)

tripzz
02-15-2009, 07:38 PM
no sharing with strangers and be careful if you are going to smoke out

ReZnor_IZ_god
02-15-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry to say this but no one should go out of there way because of the pigs. That's what they want us to do, this guy that sent this message is problaby a cop himself. Fuck him and Fuck the police. Don't stress, don't worry, bang your head, dance you ass off and swallow as many drugs as possible. Carpe Diem!!

cacahead01
02-15-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm sorry to say this but no one should go out of there way because of the pigs. That's what they want us to do, this guy that sent this message is problaby a cop himself. Fuck him and Fuck the police. Don't stress, don't worry, bang your head, dance you ass off and swallow as many drugs as possible. Carpe Diem!!

After reading all his posts I have come to the conclusion that he is a fucking cop. Fuck the cops.

Boourns
02-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Too bad they didn't bust the guy walking around with a box full of fake shrooms and opium of unknown authenticity asking everyone he passed if they wanted to buy any.

Vic Viper
02-16-2009, 08:04 PM
So basically:

Don't be a fucking retard.

P.S. - There was a group of guys a few tents down from me last year who every night and at least one morning, sat in the open and smoked from a rather large and obvious bong (as in it was brightly colored and too large to conceal quickly/easily). I was pretty amazed that nobody caught them, but then again they weren't being fucking retarded.

Drewski27
02-19-2009, 03:12 PM
how the hell did they get a bong into the campgrounds? thats fucking awesome!

JJ2FPC_UT
02-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the warning, I went to Bonnaroo last year, I was thinking about going to Coachella because it's so much closer...but I'm going to hit up the Roo, only saw one person get arrested. Didn't have to worry about the Po ruining it...besides I don't want to spend so much money and have to worry about being harrassed. Hm, I wonder how Amy Winehouse is going to get away with it?

tigermilkboy
02-19-2009, 07:08 PM
I got talking to a cop a couple of years back at coachella. Nice guy, but he said that some cops just volunteer to police the festival for easy busts.
I remember some cops watching a dance routine-semi nude men in quite gay attire, they were openly shocked saying 'how can this be legal?', 'this is disgusting' etc. You just have to remember some cops are very straight, conservative by the book. The trick is always never to caught!!!

hailtothetheif83
02-19-2009, 11:03 PM
dang that sucks that happened to u. last year during slightly stoopid i was smoking a joint and one of the security guards hopped the fence in the middle of the main stage and came after me and threw my joint on the ground. then stepped on it. then he realized i was just gonna pick it up so he put water on it and asked if i wanted to get kicked out. i said no and he said ok if i catch u again ur gone for the weekend... F the Police

Same thing happened to me during Minus the Bear... took a hit and turned to pass to my friend only to pass it to the security guard we saw busting some other people the previous day. Got the whole lecture about how we would get kicked out if he saw us again. That sucked took my stash for the day and my piece. Thankfully I had more reserves in the tent but no more smoking device :mad:

I learned the hard way that smoking in a smaller crowd gets you caught. especially at the main stage they are lurking there

Drewski27
02-21-2009, 10:53 AM
but really, how the fuck do you sneak in a bong? i must know . . . .

beavington
02-21-2009, 11:41 AM

Then you should be fine

last year i felt a huge presence of cops around, especially in the sahara. Fuck the sahara was not a place i was going to do jack shit in or near. Others might not care as much but all the problems i saw with people getting in trouble were over by the sahara.
but i had a fucking great time.

rulettA
02-22-2009, 09:19 AM
any dogs around thats all im tripping over

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-22-2009, 11:55 AM
i dont remember there ever being dogs around
and if there are theyre only bringing the german shepards (they sniff out the smaller stuff) so its not worth trippin over

Stickjohn
02-22-2009, 12:43 PM
http://blueopossum.homestead.com/Rings/PoliceK9.gif

HGcoachella
02-22-2009, 01:00 PM
don't do something if you aren't willing to accept the possible consequences

stfu

shakermaker113
02-22-2009, 05:49 PM
careful. this thread is swarming with pigs.

http://www.thesimpsonsquotes.com/images/chiefstandingtall.gif

prettyenoughforyou
02-24-2009, 02:43 PM
back in '05 my boyfriend and i were hanging out in the far back area of the main stage and some blonde dude in a dopey hat came over and started talking to us. my boyfriend offered him a hit off the sneak-a-toke we had and he hit it weird... maybe not inhaling or something. anyways we were hip to his little game and asked if he had any... he said it was with his friends and he would go find them and come back... needless to say we got the fuck out.

hellscrape
02-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Rules:
1. stick to large crowds. don't stick out like a sore thumb.
2. keep it low key. go to the porta potty to take ur E/shrooms.
3. don't buy anything on the grounds itself! if you didn't bring it with you, you're better off sober, i would say.

Mr.Nipples
02-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Wow ok are you done whining now? guess what dumbfuck:

when you do illegal things, you run the risk of being hassled by cops. fact of life.

Don't be a moron. Go to Coachella, have your fun, use caution. GV isn't out to get us, and they aren't working with or allowing police to be douchebags in larger numbers. If you're being incredibly obvious, or look like you might be a danger to yourself or others, your retarded ass is probably going to jail.

Also kids, cops do not have to tell you if they're undercover just because you ask them. How do you think law enforcement works? If all you had to do was ask if someone was a cop, there would be no point in operating that program. stop getting your worldly knowledge from the boondocks.

Use caution. And don't complain on the boards when you get caught slippin.

shut the fuck up mom

kindablue
03-05-2009, 01:04 PM
hide that shit on your balls. I wear 2 pairs of tighty-whities and stash my "party favors" between them. I have been doing this for years and I have never had a security gaurd place so much as a finger on my nutsack.

Also, be smart. If you're gonna get fucked up, keep it low key, and use as much self control as you're able to muster. I have seen so many kids lose it by taking too many pills or not taking care of their bodies in the process. Real Drugs (not weed) take a lot out of your body. Set yourself up for success by taking a multivitamin and some vitamin C everyday during the festival. In the mornings, eat a healthy breakfast that will stick with you for most of the day. DRINK WATER. Dehydration is the enemy. especially if you're not from an arrid environment.

I am going to have a great time, dance my ass off, ingest a sensible ammount of chemical enhansers, not get caught and not get sick.

see you in a few weeks.

OhYeah!
03-06-2009, 01:02 PM
How about... don't party with strangers?

WhyTheLongFace
03-06-2009, 08:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HX1qZ2WmjDE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HX1qZ2WmjDE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Xenocide
03-28-2009, 11:38 PM
but they will try to get you to sell them some, whether it be a bud, or a bag of X. but if its only the joint they probably wont do anything, once again, everyone's smoking, there looking for dealing.

i've never dealt drugs, but if somebody asked me for "a bag of X", i would assume they were an undercover cop or a complete moron... but that's just me...

but it's good to see that they are really only after the people dealing...

I got talking to a cop a couple of years back at coachella. Nice guy, but he said that some cops just volunteer to police the festival for easy busts.
I remember some cops watching a dance routine-semi nude men in quite gay attire, they were openly shocked saying 'how can this be legal?', 'this is disgusting' etc. You just have to remember some cops are very straight, conservative by the book. The trick is always never to caught!!!

that's one of the ways a wise coachellite sneaks by, there are so many freaks around that some just look average joe by comparison...

look, if you show up looking like a white-rastafarian, with a pot leaf hawaiian leih on, you're gonna get searched... you gotta clark kent that shit!

Monklish has spoken.

Every single person that posted in this thread is a fucking pig... except Randy.

it should be... but by Monklish :) lol

boarderwoozel3
03-28-2009, 11:59 PM
Also, be smart. If you're gonna get fucked up, keep it low key, and use as much self control as you're able to muster. I have seen so many kids lose it by taking too many pills or not taking care of their bodies in the process. Real Drugs (not weed) take a lot out of your body. Set yourself up for success by taking a multivitamin and some vitamin C everyday during the festival. In the mornings, eat a healthy breakfast that will stick with you for most of the day. DRINK WATER. Dehydration is the enemy. especially if you're not from an arrid environment.

For real. This goes for the Coachella experience as a whole. Spending that much time in those conditions is demanding for anyone. Take care of yourself and you'll have energy to get the most out of the weekend. I'm always baffled by all the people just sitting under the shade tents killing time, for shame.

blackchango
03-29-2009, 08:47 AM
="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-AfOhyn_S4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-AfOhyn_S4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HandBanana
03-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Cops were cool with me.
One of em even helped me tie off (had a churro in one hand so I was struggling to do it myself) during Enter Shikari last year.

He then winked, broke off a piece of my churro and whispered "ride the snake man....ride the snake"

blackchango
03-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Cops were cool with me.
One of em even helped me tie off (had a churro in one hand so I was struggling to do it myself) during Enter Shikari last year.

He then winked, broke off a piece of my churro and whispered "ride the snake man....ride the snake"
Hahahahaha! Do you end up chasing the dragon too?

natureboy
03-29-2009, 09:39 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HX1qZ2WmjDE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HX1qZ2WmjDE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awwww shit son, that's my jam. THROW UP THE ROC!

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
03-29-2009, 11:02 AM
during Enter Shikari last year.

wooo another shikari lover!
:D

were you in the pyramid?

luckycortney
03-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Coachella is not a great place to score. The campgrounds are alright, but really just bring your own shit in and you won't get caught. Tape that shit up under your nut sack if you have to.

lol... isnt that what the nut sack is for?

damnvegetarian
03-29-2009, 11:07 AM
This info is legit!!! ya there are a lot of cops at the festival. There are cops in the campsite but they really dont do too much, we were smoking all night in a giant circle and they just kept crusin by and we were like 4 tents down from the cop tent. But there are a buttload of undercovers I saw 3 people leave the sahara tent in handcuffs. But it is really easy to avoid getting arrested:

1) dont sell drugs
2) dont buy drugs from anybody unless they came with you
3) always ask if they are a cop if you do end up smoking with a stranger
4) dont try to pet the horses the cops are riding

blackchango
03-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Says a cop ^

fober
03-29-2009, 11:43 AM
LOLDRUGGIES

brematale111
03-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Cops were cool with me.

if only all cops were chill like that.

some cop at the gates last year gave me a bunch of shit, he asked if I had any 'dope' or knew where to find some, I said no, do you?, and he replied 'of course, I am a cop, I can find just about anything I want' , all I could say was 'okay, cool man....?....peace', walked inside and lit up a J during vas defrans =]

Stickjohn
03-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Vas Defrans :lool

normalone75
03-29-2009, 06:15 PM

Isn't it pathetic?

Fuck the police!

Dont do drugs then you wont have to worry about it.

They sell mad expensive beer and COCKtails you can do that instead.

Xenocide
03-29-2009, 07:04 PM

to the lake? the ancient lake, baby?

sfx monger
04-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Just be discrete and smart about it all

Last year, on sunday, some guy(about 45) wearing a hawaiian shirt from out of nowhere walks up to me and my friends (we were just outside the Gobi) .

And he says to me all sketch-like "So... you guys know what's going on right?"

I say "uuuhhh noooo"

He says "You look like you know what the deal is"

I say "what?"

He says "You know where I can get some.. uh... you know.. acid?"

I look him in the eyes and yell "NAAAARRRRRRRC!"

Everybody close to us all looked at us, and he was startled by it and he just walked away.

Another instance, was in the campground. Sat night like 3AM, i was floating around dancing with the moving party around the campgounds. And a 13-14 yr old kid walks up to us and says "you know where I can't get some X?'

I was like who the fuck calls it X anymore. And I say what the fuck are you doing here (18+ only in the campground) He just then ran off. Its like they got kids workin for them now.

HandBanana
04-02-2009, 09:13 PM
To be fair tho, last sunday was Roger Waters day.
That dude couldve just been some boomer dude

sfx monger
04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
To be fair tho, last sunday was Roger Waters day.
That dude couldve just been some boomer dude

Yeah that is true... now that i think of it... poor guy, probably wasn't sure of what was the current proper slang...buuut it was close to the porter potties, who asks people by porter potties for acid

Sleepingrock
04-02-2009, 09:24 PM

Don't feed them candy and other goodies when your really really high either.... That horse could be diabetic

O'Malley
04-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Seriously, this kind of stuff can be really sketchy some times. I have seen four people get busted during 2 coachellas (all in the sahara mind you) and all of those people were selling. Some guy walked up to me in the sahara during the day and asked "yo man can i get some acid? i really need some acid". I was like no dude (i dont do drugs of that sort, only partake in the herbs) and he kept on being really persistent until he finally walked away. Following him away was an obvious undercover cop. Overall, this was a sketch moment because if i had happened to have any acid i would have sold it without much of a second thought.

THE OVERALL MESSAGE is to not sell or buy any drugs. Don't be sketch. Like someone before quoted "clark kent that shit". End of story.

dantoro
04-02-2009, 11:33 PM
yeah if you can't secure any party supplies before you go ...just enjoy the show (thats my rhyme for the day)

_ _ >> just say no to middle aged guys in Hawaiian shirts

rskapcat
04-03-2009, 05:34 AM
Don't feed them candy and other goodies when your really really high either.... That horse could be diabetic

"Butternut! Butterstuff!"
"It's BUTTERCUP!"

ivankay
04-03-2009, 05:50 AM
Be careful of the poorly dressed undercover stereotype. During Justice last year i was trying to get through back stage access to get to my car. For some reason the gate keepers were told no one was to be let in regardless of access. So a group of people and myself were getting all irate when a guy in his late 20's (dressed like he belonged) and a woman just waltzed on through the gate. Everyone was like "What the fuck?!! Why'd you let them in?"

"Oh, they're undercover."

muzikwhore
04-03-2009, 10:26 AM
yeah I've seen them!! FUCKING UNDER COVERS!!! So much worst can be going @ the show yet they focus on shit like weed. If u can't smoke it then eat it!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/muzikwhore_1313/exsmokeabowl.jpg

PierogiHead
04-03-2009, 10:57 AM

Isn't it pathetic?

Fuck the police!

Haha I just read this thread. It's good to know the cops are keeping me safe from garbage like this.

Also, don't complain about the punishment when it totally fits the crime. People these days...

miSTEVEious
04-03-2009, 11:12 AM
So it seems like the moral of the story is, don't do drugs kiddies. If you do partake, don't go around selling your items. They're going after people selling. If you toke, use discretion. Also, it seems like you're safe if you're buying, because the undercovers aren't going around selling to people who only want a little bit. Am I wrong on that?

HandBanana
04-03-2009, 11:17 AM
I like drugs.

Cant fucking stand drug people.

If your drug becomes a hobby, congratulations you are fail.

obzen
04-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Haha I just read this thread. It's good to know the cops are keeping me safe from garbage like this.

Also, don't complain about the punishment when it totally fits the crime. People these days...

Get laid,straight-edger.

PierogiHead
04-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Get laid,straight-edger.

1) I never knew have an anti-drug stance automatically means you don't get laid.
2) Do you want to fight? You've been egging me on to fight the past few days, Obzen.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-03-2009, 12:03 PM
why is it straight-edgers always want to fight?
i think you all just need to smoke a blunt

HandBanana
04-03-2009, 12:04 PM
on a side note, I could really go for a pierogi right now.

Or at least a potato k'nish

PierogiHead
04-03-2009, 12:07 PM

I was kidding. Me, Obzen and his alien friends are good.

on a side note, I could really go for a pierogi right now.

Or at least a potato k'nish

Thank you. I had 5 today actually.

HandBanana
04-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Where I grew up in Nebraska, they had a regional fast foosd place that had like a quasi-Pierogi.

BEHOLD! THE RUNZA!

http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/Sandwiches/RunzaSandwich.jpg

Full of ground beef cabbage and tasty spices

MAn those things hit the spot

http://www.runza.com/

PierogiHead
04-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Where I grew up in Nebraska, they had a regional fast foosd place that had like a quasi-Pierogi.

BEHOLD! THE RUNZA!

I have never seen such a thing! That looks incredible. Ground beef and cabbage you say? I'm hungry now.

HandBanana
04-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Dude they are sooooo good.

I crave em all the time, but no such thing exists out here in California

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-03-2009, 12:26 PM
i want that

PierogiHead
04-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Dude they are sooooo good.

I crave em all the time, but no such thing exists out here in California

Open up a franchise, dude. Californians will eat anything made into a weird shape, containing unorthodox ingredients, sold as "fast food' (and looks to me like it's rather healthy since it's cabbage) and mostly unavailable in other parts of the country.

HandBanana
04-03-2009, 12:40 PM
used to be one in Vegas, but apparently peeps dont wanna eat dense German sandwiches in the desert

Theijuiel
04-03-2009, 04:15 PM

That reminds me of a movie, one that had lots of weed in it.

frozen pilgrim
04-03-2009, 04:23 PM
"if I'm not back in ten minutes, call the police"

"man, if you're not back in ten minutes, I'm calling domino's"

beckylyn
04-03-2009, 10:26 PM

BEHOLD! THE RUNZA!

i <3 the runza ... the best part of nebraska.

nbvwes
04-04-2009, 09:33 AM
"So... you guys know what's going on right?"

agreed... this is a total cop question, like "Do you know why I stopped you?"... they want you to admit to doing something illegal... and anyone using the terms 'dope' or 'X' is a cop 99% of the time...

THE OVERALL MESSAGE is to not sell or buy any drugs. Don't be sketch. Like someone before quoted "clark kent that shit". End of story.

thanks... that was me who said it, or an alias of me, but still me... message holds true yo...

no swearing
no drinking
no drugs
no sex

why do YOU think they wanna fight all the damn time??

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-04-2009, 09:53 AM
^ because im not blind

DJdharma
04-04-2009, 09:54 AM

This is not true. A judge told me.

The cops are out there. they will approach you and first ask if you know where they can get drugs. If you say no they will then ask you if you would like some drugs. They try to get you comin n goin. They look and behave just like us. Be very, very careful. I know 'cause i experienced this last year too.

elementquencher
04-04-2009, 10:02 AM

I was really polite and trippin on some strong LSD when I asked a cop in the campgrounds if I could pet the horse he was on, it was like 1am and he was way chill about it, I'm sure he saw my eyes and how fryed I was but he seemed to get a kick out of it, those horses were huge!!!! clydesdales i believe...

nbvwes
04-04-2009, 12:57 PM
^ because im not blind

obv, & it's a shame that what they say about masterbation isn't true in your case...

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-04-2009, 09:26 PM
^ oh you, you're funny. Anyone tell you that?
i mean really
I'm sitting here, drinking my juicy juice and all of the sudden i come across your post, and now my delicious juicy juice is all over my computer!

you should have a warning on the top of each of your posts saying: WARNING, THIS DOUCHE IS INCREDIBLY FUNNY.

hell if i saw that i maybe would have swallowed my juicy juice first!

BROKENDOLL
04-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Juicy juice? Is that something you drink out of a "ba-ba?"

elementquencher
04-04-2009, 11:35 PM
sounds like the ad commercials that came on between the arthur cartoon no?

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-05-2009, 08:03 AM
ba-ba?

im a man i drink my juice from the juice box!

BROKENDOLL
04-05-2009, 10:31 AM
ba-ba?

im a man i drink my juice from the juice box! A juice box? Toddlers do it that way...REAL MEN eat the whole fucking lemon and pucker up to extract the seeds!

Devin the Dude
04-05-2009, 10:46 AM
hahahaha

aww and sympathies to the thread starter. i hate pigs, there's little to no purpose in their being. i'm hella bringing my own stash of any and everything i bring. and no longer am i planning on selling or buying anything. leave it up to trades if you ask me. (ie: i'll trade you a back massage for a bowl)

elementquencher
04-05-2009, 11:58 AM
actually pigs are generally social and intelligent animals.

Devin the Dude
04-05-2009, 12:53 PM
not when you are referring to what i was referring to but thanks.

Geno_g
04-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Drug sniffing horses, I saw a bunch of undercover cops last year (Pigs in a blanket), I might have been tripping, but look at the faces of people if they are watching the crowd and not the show, that's a red flag for me...

DFrank
04-05-2009, 04:05 PM

LOLL

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-05-2009, 06:49 PM
A juice box? Toddlers do it that way...REAL MEN eat the whole fucking lemon and pucker up to extract the seeds!

says a toddler

steve7268
04-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Bringing "your own" is all well and good, but some of us aren't driving. Any advice for airports? Dumb idea altogether? Easy as pie?

I'm not talking large quantities either.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-06-2009, 07:44 PM
^ if you're fine with potentially missing the event because you got in deep shit for smuggling drugs on an airplane yaya go ahead, but TBH its not worth the risk

Storm Amsterdam
04-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Drug sniffing horses
Those damn coke fiend horses

brettyspagetti
04-06-2009, 09:36 PM
i have a question since we are talking about drugs here.
i just broke a couple bones in my foot last week, of course
3 weeks before coachella!!! and they gave me 40 vicodin.
I want to bring them cause i think walking around all day it
will hurt, do you think they will let me take in the bottle?
or do you i need to hide them?
i dont know!

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-06-2009, 09:38 PM
read the FAQ

dantoro
04-06-2009, 10:55 PM
wow that sucks... better be 100% shadow ninja 90% of the time.

the other 10% of the time: get filthy

dantoro
04-06-2009, 10:57 PM
i have a question since we are talking about drugs here.
i just broke a couple bones in my foot last week, of course
3 weeks before coachella!!! and they gave me 40 vicodin.
I want to bring them cause i think walking around all day it
will hurt, do you think they will let me take in the bottle?
or do you i need to hide them?
i dont know!

bring your perscrip if you got one and just a few of them not the whole thing -
damn hommie you're hard as fuk for going with a broken foot
you should get WHEELCHAIR

Respect