PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Method (LIVE OR DJ?)

Foppie
01-30-2009, 08:57 AM
Thoughts? Facts? Sources?

Foppie
01-30-2009, 09:06 AM
I guess threats are one way to get a live set...

Botrocker
01-30-2009, 09:08 AM
Live or die.

A dj set would be so dismal considering as it stands they are the Friday Sahara headliners.

sportsbunny
01-30-2009, 10:01 AM
Live set please!!! I've seen both and believe me, we'd much rather see a live set!

Krash_Kronic
01-30-2009, 10:22 AM
I want to see them LIVE, i've only seen their dj set.

Edmontonian
01-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Psychic Friend please answer this question

higgybaby23
01-30-2009, 10:41 AM
A saw their DJ set in a small club a few years ago. They had no stage presence, horrible song selection and their mixing was sloppy.

That said, I would still be open to a live set.

KNEE GROWS
01-30-2009, 10:42 AM
DOESN'T IT USUALLY SAY DJ SET NEXT TO THE NAME? I'M ASSUMING THIS WILL BE A LIVE SET

Cdubby
01-30-2009, 10:43 AM
live please, i would really like to see that. i have had chances to see crystal method a couple times but passed because the only thing that pops up are their dj sets

Foppie
01-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Psychic Friend please answer this question

amen

brycerosen
01-30-2009, 10:45 AM
live pls

Shooters08
01-30-2009, 10:48 AM
DOESN'T IT USUALLY SAY DJ SET NEXT TO THE NAME? I'M ASSUMING THIS WILL BE A LIVE SET

Usually it says LIVE if their going to be live. With electronic acts it is usually assumed that they will dj. I hope it's live. It will be the only way i will care if they are there.

Foppie
01-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Some contradicting signals on the lineup. Groove Armada is listed as DJ set & Surkin & Para One are listed as (Live!) so where does that leave us? I put a email into the Method dudes...

cured
01-30-2009, 12:26 PM
I just hope TCM doesn't mime their way through their performance like when I saw em back in '99.

miraj
01-30-2009, 12:29 PM
This is really important. Crystal Method DJ sets do NOT deserve subheadliner billing. In fact, I'm not sure they belong on the poster at all...

Live would be far more palatable.

mbrunet
01-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Saw them "live" in '97 and 90% sure that they were miming to a DAT. Anyone seen them since 1999 that can confirm they're actually playing live (i.e., actually playing instruments, with some improvisation) these days?

matsuolost
01-30-2009, 12:40 PM
saw them in 06
dj set
sucked

they played street scene last year too, dj set

Sonicifyouwantit
01-30-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm assuming live, which I hope it is.

miraj
01-30-2009, 12:57 PM
They have been to Seattle at least 5-6 times in the past five years. All DJ sets. I have not seen them live since 2000.

M Sparks
01-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Usually it says LIVE if their going to be live. With electronic acts it is usually assumed that they will dj.

Except for Pendulum, Faithless... aw, fuck it. I was going make a long list, but what's the point. The last time it said "live" by someone's name on a Coachella poster was 2003...coincidentally, it was for Groove Armada.

crazzz2007
01-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Some contradicting signals on the lineup. Groove Armada is listed as DJ set & Surkin & Para One are listed as (Live!) so where does that leave us? I put a email into the Method dudes...

no. it'll say "dj set" if the act normally plays live (like for Groove Armada). it'll say "live" if the act normally plays dj sets (like for Surkin/Para One).

crystal method normally plays dj sets. so if it was gonna be "live" they probably would have put "live."

betao
01-30-2009, 01:14 PM
crystal method normally plays dj sets. so if it was gonna be "live" they probably would have put "live."

True but whenever I see them billed somewhere, it is listed as a DJ set.

We can only hope for a live show.

devinw
01-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Its live. Their management is very particular about it saying (dj set) next to their name if its just a DJ set. Plus I know for fact that their is a live tour being planned right now and for a little more proof this is from their most current bio......

The Crystal Method recently celebrated the 10-year anniversary (and platinum certification) of their momentous debut album Vegas with the release of Vegas (Deluxe Edition). This double CD set features re-mastered original release, rare and live recordings, and remixes by Paul Oakenfold, MSTRKRFT, Hyper and more. The band is currently hard at work on their fourth studio album, which they will support with an extensive live tour.

BrickTop24
01-30-2009, 02:08 PM
hopefully it will be live. been wanting to see them forever.

instinct
01-30-2009, 02:32 PM
I love Crystal Method, but their DJ sets are sooooooo fucking boring.

Foppie
01-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Its live. Their management is very particular about it saying (dj set) next to their name if its just a DJ set. Plus I know for fact that their is a live tour being planned right now and for a little more proof this is from their most current bio......

The Crystal Method recently celebrated the 10-year anniversary (and platinum certification) of their momentous debut album Vegas with the release of Vegas (Deluxe Edition). This double CD set features re-mastered original release, rare and live recordings, and remixes by Paul Oakenfold, MSTRKRFT, Hyper and more. The band is currently hard at work on their fourth studio album, which they will support with an extensive live tour.

Excellent second post! Thanks for the intel mate!

Edmontonian
02-04-2009, 08:17 AM
http://goldenvoice.com/shows/details/?id=21689

THis is a wierd post on the GV site that someone else posted on the boards. it's a smattering of acts playing Saturday at Coachella. it says The Crystal Method (DJ Set) but for some reason it is posted as Saturday?!? the friday post on that site doesn't have the CM listed so...

2 Possibilities
1. they've been moved to saturday, and it IS a DJ SET (:-(
2. They're playing a live set on friday AND a DJ set on saturday. this would be a good way to fill in the sahara emptiness on sat and sun, by getting some of the live acts to do dj sets as well, i've always wondered why they don't get more of their acts to do dj sets, there are usually a few in the dome and do lab (ie. autolux in 07, didn't see them) but yeah. like last year I bet hot chip would have loved to play a dj set in the do lab and I would have gone to see it.

YO Psychic Friend some INFO on the crystal method PLEASE!

sportsbunny
02-04-2009, 08:29 AM

Yes please please PF - let us know! (maybe GV doesn't know yet?)

Edmontonian
02-04-2009, 08:30 AM
someone switched them to saturday on wikipedia, prob because of that link right there above.

JebusLives
02-04-2009, 08:46 AM
He was boring at Pemberton, but then I'm not a big EDM fan.

PLURallovermyface
02-04-2009, 08:50 AM
for the first three or four days of the lineup, the poster said Sunday for The Knux, but the lineup said Friday... so i would ignore the day thing

but it saying DJ set pretty much clears that up...

betao
02-04-2009, 09:29 AM
I hope it's a live set.

What is a live set from them normally like? Do they just mix their own tracks together?

I saw them do a DJ set back in 07. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

HEADSTRUCK
02-04-2009, 09:34 AM

THis is a wierd post on the GV site that someone else posted on the boards. it's a smattering of acts playing Saturday at Coachella. it says The Crystal Method (DJ Set) but for some reason it is posted as Saturday?!? the friday post on that site doesn't have the CM listed so...

2 Possibilities
1. they've been moved to saturday, and it IS a DJ SET (:-(
2. They're playing a live set on friday AND a DJ set on saturday. this would be a good way to fill in the sahara emptiness on sat and sun, by getting some of the live acts to do dj sets as well, i've always wondered why they don't get more of their acts to do dj sets, there are usually a few in the dome and do lab (ie. autolux in 07, didn't see them) but yeah. like last year I bet hot chip would have loved to play a dj set in the do lab and I would have gone to see it.

Its gunna be a dj set is my guess. This is on Sat cause when they first put the line up out it said Sat and later they changed it.

I wanna see it live or I will not even bother.

Undies
02-04-2009, 09:47 AM
CM's dj sets are super boring compared to their live shows.

My guess is it will be a live set. I believe the poster would call it a dj set if it was going to be one. I'm sure someone else has made this point.

HEADSTRUCK
02-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Its does say Dj set on the Goldenvoice website

flowbee
02-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Its does say Dj set on the Goldenvoice website

True....

I'll be excited to see them for the first time either way.

Gribbz
02-04-2009, 11:09 AM
He?

HEADSTRUCK
02-04-2009, 11:11 AM
He?

in a dj set they might not both come out is my guess. I have seen a lot of big acts come solo for for dj acts. Whats really the point to have both there for a dj set?

Gribbz
02-04-2009, 11:14 AM
in a dj set they might not both come out is my guess. I have seen a lot of big acts come solo for for dj acts. Whats really the point to have both there for a dj set?

Wow. 1/2 of TCM. No thanks.

CrimesceneCookie
02-04-2009, 11:15 AM

what's the point of having one of them there pressing play on cds?
The fact that no one from GV has stepped in to discredit this thread is not a good sign.

HEADSTRUCK
02-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Wow. 1/2 of TCM. No thanks.

I am not saying this is true for coachella or every show but it happens. Without them playing live I will not step into that tent. Their dj sets are weak and cheezy.

Gribbz
02-04-2009, 11:18 AM
I am not saying this is true for coachella or every show but it happens. Without them playing live I will not step into that tent. Their dj sets are weak and cheezy.

Yeah. I hope it's live. This will make the Sahara even weaker if it's just a DJ set.

HEADSTRUCK
02-04-2009, 11:31 AM
what's the point of having one of them there pressing play on cds?
The fact that no one from GV has stepped in to discredit this thread is not a good sign.

djing is a little more then just pressing play. 90% of the sahara tent will be dj sets as it is most years.

CrimesceneCookie
02-04-2009, 11:34 AM
I understand that. I am just opposed to bands or live acts billed as DJ sets because they are essentially worthless. If I want a DJ set, I will seek out someone who does that usually, as their specialty.

Edmontonian
02-04-2009, 11:46 AM
I saw the Crystal Method DJ set at Pemberton.

It was actually really sick but I think that was mostly the insane light show they had there, best visuals i've seen except for daft punk and radiohead. they had all these hanging chandeliers and wavy things made out of those same glowing fluorescent rods that can go any colour that radiohead have hanging and that the lattice behind daft punk's pyramid was made of.

Oh yeah and it was really cool when Matisyahu came on stage and started freestyling during their set.

They both dj'd, just trading off, but Scott Kirkland spent a lot more time behind the decks and his mixes were a lot better too. Ken Jordan mostly stood behind and got drunk, had a 26 the whole time, then would mix like 3 songs then switch off again.

They played for like 3 1/2 hours.

Edmontonian
02-08-2009, 03:48 PM
any info on this yet?

Harrisment
02-08-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm going to be extremely disappointed if this is a DJ set. CM's dj sets are fucking WEAK. I've seen them twice and both times were incredibly boring. This has to be a live set, it has to be.

indietron
02-08-2009, 05:31 PM
I wouldn't check out a dj set either. Unless I have nothing else to do.

Has anyone here seen them live? All ive seen is their performance on the coachella DVD, and if its always like that then i will 100% be there.

cooperb1
02-08-2009, 05:36 PM
live it has to be live there live set,s are good

DJdharma
02-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Didn't they play a live set in the sahara in 2004? I only stuck around for a few songs, but I'm pretty sure it was live. My girl didn't want to go INTO the sahara to listen 'cause she said there was "creepy" people in there. I left her body in the desert and got myself a new, hipper, cooler model.

djandrews25
02-08-2009, 07:42 PM
They suck ass at djing.

sportsbunny
02-08-2009, 08:44 PM
I understand that. I am just opposed to bands or live acts billed as DJ sets because they are essentially worthless. If I want a DJ set, I will seek out someone who does that usually, as their specialty.

Well said

Norwalkguy
02-08-2009, 09:51 PM
I think CM are quite possible the most awful electronic duo of all time. Im sorry, but they are... They wish they were the chemical brothers ..all peaks and big beats...there so 1999...

sacleonard
02-09-2009, 04:39 PM
I caught part of their 2004 set, but we had to leave a little early because my wife gets claustrophobic in the Sahara (at least when it's 100+ in the afternoon).

Jremy
02-09-2009, 05:09 PM

Their dj set is fairly underwhelming. They both trade off on the decks, but usually they're both up there.

Snakeface
02-09-2009, 06:38 PM
I haven't seen this posted on the board yet.

Scott Kirkland recently talked about the new album with The Boston Herald.

“The album is different,” Kirkland said. “There are big, organic live drums and distortion and lots of bass and that sort of bombastic sound that we’ve been doing for so many years. But lots of collaborations have taken it in lots of different directions. I think people are going to be happy with it.”

We’ve also read a number of interviews where Ken and Scott have admitted the album contains more vocals than previous efforts. Piecing together what we’ve learned over the last few months, guest on the new album include:

Emily Haines (Metric)
Justin Warfield (She Wants Revenge)
Jason Lytle (Grandaddy)
Peter Hook (New Order)
Samantha Maloney (Hole, Motley Crew)
Matisyahu
The Heavy
LMF

http://thecrystalmethod.org/?p=98

I saw them DJ in Dallas back in December, and they played the Matisyahu track and possible the track with Heavy? (I didn't recognize the MC). I am convinced it will be a live set on Friday, since (as previously mentioned) "DJ Set" isn't posted on THIS site. I won't miss it. Haters, begone!

JebusLives
02-10-2009, 08:13 AM
It was a DJ set - one dude - at pemberton and it wasn't CM music.

stuporfly
02-10-2009, 09:30 AM
I heard they're playing live with full band.

Gribbz
02-10-2009, 09:33 AM
From?

stuporfly
02-10-2009, 10:20 AM
A source.

scole11
02-10-2009, 10:30 AM
A source.
Thanks for the valuable info...

Foppie
02-10-2009, 10:34 AM
For the record both the band themselves and Psychic Friend have ignored my requests for clarity. Not that they owe me anything, but just saying....

stuporfly
02-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the valuable info...

You're welcome, smartypants.

I can understand skepticism. All I can say is the person I heard it from is in a position to know what's happening, and I trust their information.

Foppie
02-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Did they also mention why they are listed as a DJ set for Sat on the Goldenvoice page and have disappeared from their Friday page?

biggfoot17
02-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Did they also mention why they are listed as a DJ set for Sat on the Goldenvoice page and have disappeared from their Friday page?

kind of odd that goldenvoice would have conflicting lineups on their homepage and the coachella homepage. all of the random websites i checked have them playing friday, but say nothing about a live or dj set

stuporfly
02-10-2009, 12:02 PM

No. I was told they're playing a live band set on Friday. This was on Saturday, but it's possible things have changed in the interim. I haven't asked.

ETA - Just checked both the official lineup page and the poster, and both have them listed on Friday.

Foppie
02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Ya but you did not look here did ya?:
www.goldenvoice.com/search/?q=coachella

stuporfly
02-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Ya but you did not look here did ya?:
www.goldenvoice.com/search/?q=coachella

I confess that I did not.

Edmontonian
02-11-2009, 08:16 PM
It was a DJ set - one dude - at pemberton and it wasn't CM music.

It was both guys you either weren't there or were on drugssss like most of the people in the bacardi tent.

BKsaysAction!
02-11-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm saying Live they need a comeback.

Ardentbiscuit
02-14-2009, 05:58 AM
Okay, now Goldenvoice.com is a Crystal Method (DJ) set on Friday and Saturday..

A Place To Bury Strangers, Alberta Cross, Bajofondo, Beirut, Buraka Som Sistema, Cage the Elephant, Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band, Craze and Klever, Crystal Castles, Dear and The Headlights, Felix da Housecat, Franz Ferdinand, Genghis Tron, Ghostland Observatory, Girl Talk, Gui Boratto, Leonard Cohen, Los Campesinos!, M. Ward, Molotov, Morrissey, N.A.S.A., Noah and the Whale, Patton & Rahzel, Paul McCartney, Peanut Butter Wolf, People Under the Stairs, Ryan Bingham, Silversun Pickups, Steve Aoki, Switch, The Crystal Method (dj set), The Aggrolites, The Airborne Toxic Event, The Black Keys, The Bug, The Courteeners, The KnuX, The Presets, The Ting Tings, We Are Scientists and White Lies

http://goldenvoice.com/shows/details/?id=21687

The Crystal Method (dj set), Amanda Palmer (of the Dresden Dolls), Amy Winehouse, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, Atmosphere, Band of Horses, Billy Talent, Blitzen Trapper, Bob Mould Band, Booker T & The DBT's, Calexico, Cloud Cult, Crookers, Dr. Dog, Drive-By Truckers, Drop The Lime, Electric Touch, Fleet Foxes, Gang Gang Dance, Glass Candy, Glasvegas, Henry Rollins, Hercules and Love Affair, Ida Maria, James Morrison, Jenny Lewis, Liars, Mastodon, Michael Franti & Spearhead, MSTRKRFT, Superchunk, Surkin, Para One (Live), The Bloody Beetroots, The Killers, Thenewno2, Thievery Corporation, Tinariwen, TRAV$DJ-AM, Turbonegro, TV on the Radio, Zane Lowe and Zizek

Xenocide
02-14-2009, 06:15 AM
maybe the fri/sat confusion is due to them playing the do lab? odd, i know, but we had this same arguement last year about Adam Freeland, and he wound up doing both...

GauchoGuy17
02-14-2009, 07:39 AM
What exactly is the difference?

miraj
02-14-2009, 08:21 AM
The difference is whether or not I will waste my time seeing the same tired, cracked-out DJs spinning bad breaks badly, or whether I will see the Crystal Method actually do something with their lives.

Ardentbiscuit
02-14-2009, 12:01 PM
I could see them spinning in the Do Lab, I mean geez they played at MOCA in downtown LA for one of their nighttime events.

I have to say it was one of the worst times I ever saw them.

They were spinning really bad R&B and Rap.

imapixie
02-14-2009, 07:27 PM
they are doing SXSW and under the "category" section it says DJ, but I don't know...

GauchoGuy17
02-14-2009, 07:48 PM
The difference is whether or not I will waste my time seeing the same tired, cracked-out DJs spinning bad breaks badly, or whether I will see the Crystal Method actually do something with their lives.

I really don't know much about electronic music though. What is the difference? Would they actually play instruments live, like with a bassist and drummer, etc?

suprefan
02-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Them live is a big difference from just doing DJ. They have all their gear on stage, keyboards, samplers etc etc. If you watch the Coachella movie, their footage is from the live set they did in 2004.

matsuolost
02-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Okay, now Goldenvoice.com is a Crystal Method (DJ) set on Friday and Saturday..

A Place To Bury Strangers, Alberta Cross, Bajofondo, Beirut, Buraka Som Sistema, Cage the Elephant, Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band, Craze and Klever, Crystal Castles, Dear and The Headlights, Felix da Housecat, Franz Ferdinand, Genghis Tron, Ghostland Observatory, Girl Talk, Gui Boratto, Leonard Cohen, Los Campesinos!, M. Ward, Molotov, Morrissey, N.A.S.A., Noah and the Whale, Patton & Rahzel, Paul McCartney, Peanut Butter Wolf, People Under the Stairs, Ryan Bingham, Silversun Pickups, Steve Aoki, Switch, The Crystal Method (dj set), The Aggrolites, The Airborne Toxic Event, The Black Keys, The Bug, The Courteeners, The KnuX, The Presets, The Ting Tings, We Are Scientists and White Lies

http://goldenvoice.com/shows/details/?id=21687

well theres that. youre getting dj set

Foppie
02-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Well that should wrap up this thread.

Resolved and shitty...

Harrisment
02-15-2009, 06:31 AM
Great, a DJ set. The Sahara lineup just got worse.

betao
02-15-2009, 06:44 AM
when will TCM have this on their site? sooner the better.

Edmontonian
02-15-2009, 11:19 AM
shit. the crystal method live was one of the few saving graces of the sahara lineup this year for me. this sucks. suck s suck s suck s.

CalmerThanYou
02-15-2009, 12:21 PM
maybe the fri/sat confusion is due to them playing the do lab? odd, i know, but we had this same arguement last year about Adam Freeland, and he wound up doing both...

are you kidding me? how the fuck did i miss him in the dolab?

god damn it.

Bud Luster
02-15-2009, 12:24 PM
He didnt play do lab last year Calmer, you didnt miss it.

Xenocide
02-16-2009, 07:35 AM
it was on the do lab schedule? why, what happened?

jackskel
02-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Several reports indicate TCM is using Coachella as the kickoff for their live tour supporting their new album due out May 12.

Check out
http://thecrystalmethod.org/?p=161

and
http://www.danceblogga.com/2009/02/crystal-method-unveils-album-details.html

Hope that provides some clue.

Foppie
02-19-2009, 11:56 PM
From DanceBlogga:

"And the breakbeat duo's appearance at Coachella April 17 is being billed as its first live gig in five years. It will help kick off a spring tour that has the pair performing on electronic gear live."

Can anyone vouch for the sites authenticity? They didn't really site a source there.

This seems amazing I wish Psychic Friend would chime in here to explain why this site still has it marked as DJ SET:

http://www.goldenvoice.com/shows/details/?id=21687

Edmontonian
02-20-2009, 01:43 PM
http://www.nme.com/news/crystal-method/42939

NME is reporting their doing their first live show in 5 years too!!!
ThANK GOD! all this talk about a dj set has been giving me nightmares... this will actually be sweet...

Foppie
02-20-2009, 02:10 PM
NME is reliable right?

heyeric
02-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Ya, its reliable.

"The Crystal Method have also announced that they will give their first live performance in five years on the first day of California's Coachella Festival, April 17." - NME

stuporfly
02-20-2009, 07:34 PM
Maybe I bought a bit of trust with this one.

anti-square
02-24-2009, 08:48 AM
Paul T is more reliable. Fuck it, they'll do it LIVE!

wstsidela
02-24-2009, 08:52 AM
From Twitter: "Crystal Method is playing live ! pt..."

Foppie
02-24-2009, 09:38 AM
VICTORYYYYY!

What is pt....?

Foppie
02-24-2009, 09:41 AM
pt= Party Time!

sin213
02-24-2009, 09:43 AM
hopefully rahzel will make an appearance and do his few songs from Legion of Boom with them...

betao
02-24-2009, 09:44 AM
This will be cool if they do end up playing live.

Foppie
02-24-2009, 09:55 AM
This will be cool if they do end up playing live.

There is no more "IF" Twitter=truth

psychic friend
02-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Live

malcolmjamalawesome
02-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Live

You beautiful amazing lady

Gribbz
02-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Live

Wheeew.

instinct
02-24-2009, 04:53 PM
PARTY!!

indietron
02-24-2009, 08:15 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

gmoneyak
02-24-2009, 08:27 PM
http://www.ploomy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/bustedtees_well_do_it_live.gif

kronz420
02-24-2009, 09:33 PM
There was no way they would headline the sahara and not play live.

betao
02-24-2009, 09:41 PM
There was no way they would headline the sahara and not play live.

they're not headlining, girl talk is :( he's billed higher on the poster.

nbvwes
02-25-2009, 11:47 PM
except Girl Talk isn't playing the Sahara... and the fact that Hip-Hop Mixtape isn't Electronic Dance Music...

CrimesceneCookie
02-25-2009, 11:58 PM
I'll be checking this out probably...
but really, kind of a poor man's Chemical Brothers.
Is electronic music so stagnant that there are no real big names anymore that are Sahara headline worthy other than the usual Chem Bros/Underworld/Prodigy year after year? Now we're digging up Crystal Method from their late 90s grave?

Gribbz
02-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Boo fucking hoo.

Devin the Dude
03-10-2009, 11:33 AM
now (LIVE).. check poster.

thanx GV

MassiveChemicalPunk
03-10-2009, 11:34 AM
NO WAY :eek:

Devin the Dude
03-10-2009, 11:40 AM
yes way

win! :)

murmur741
03-10-2009, 11:43 AM
What are the chances of a Crystal Method/Macca conflict Friday night? Likely?

heyeric
03-10-2009, 11:44 AM
REALLLYYYY!? OMG!? WTF!?!?!?

... i'm pretty sure that was on the poster yesterday. lol

Devin the Dude
03-10-2009, 11:46 AM
ok. i didn't see a thread about it. it is exciting news to some of us. and yeah, i think this is gonna be Crystal Method vs. Macca unfortunately. :(

Kerowackattack
03-10-2009, 02:29 PM
=D
thanks, GV.

& Girl Talk as Sahara headliner...
would be the most painfully laughable sight...