PDA

View Full Version : International orders NO ticketfast available - FIXED NOW

englishgothboy
01-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Despite the website stating:

ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL TICKET BUYERS
If you are purchasing tickets from outside the USA, please note when placing an order that you now have the option of "INTERNATIONAL TICKETFAST" which means printing your own tickets at home. We highly recommend choosing that option to avoid possible unintentional long wait times to pick up will call tickets. When you get to the part in your order to choose delivery method, make sure to scroll to INTERNATIONAL PURCHASERS and then select INTERNATIONAL TICKETFAST.

when you complete your order on ticketmaster there is only will call for international orders

if like me you checked ticketfast anyway it will not allow you to do this once you enter your address!!

ordered anyway but annoyes if i will have to queue for alongtime especially as false information on the coachella website.

see you all in April

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 09:39 AM
This needs looking at quickly, I refuse to go through will call again, but don't want to leave it too long for this to get fixed.

Dani, any luck on fixing this, I could call Ticketmaster but I know I won't get anywhere if it's not there, it's just not there will be the answer I get.

Again as the OP said it shows for US residents, but only shows Will Call for International orders.

David

Waiting

Anxiously

McNutt
01-30-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm also in this boat and eagerly awaiting an answer...help?

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 09:47 AM
Yes, as we don't want another 2007 Will Call CLUSTERFUCK do we? Saying that, haha, if they do screw it up and offer me '10 tickets as compensation.......

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Looking at ticketmaster.com does get you the International will call but WON'T let you combine it onto the same order as the camping like doing it from coachella.com directing onto TM

You'd think for all the fucking fees TM charge they would have this down to an art by now, but they are forever shite.

matt504hrs
01-30-2009, 10:10 AM
ticketfast is there, it's just under the US shipping

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 10:11 AM
Ok,

So it's the "Coachella Shopping Basket" that is fucked, no international will call on that, but if you order seperately you can ticketfast.

Checked the prices, ordering seperate works out ten cents more, no big deal, but hell, why? It also increases the chance of credit card referral having to process through twice as most people doing this are out of the US.

Well done ticketmaster. I hate you just as much in the USA as I do here in the UK and wish your company would fuck off instead of making money for essentialy doing nothing. (you could say your running a web site, but I htink above proves you are unable to that correctly)

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 10:12 AM
ticketfast is there, it's just under the US shipping

Doesn't work with out of US addresses (as the OP put)

It's there if you don't use the shopping cart function.

matt504hrs
01-30-2009, 10:30 AM
i'm sure i selected it that way last year and it worked fine!
umming and ahhing over getting a ticket, i can't believe it's going to cost nearly 100 more than last year :(

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Got ours the long winded two proccesses way. But hey, get your ticket, you know you want to!

matt504hrs
01-30-2009, 10:41 AM
i want to yea but if i can afford it is another thing all together! haha

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 10:50 AM
I know I can't afford it, so the sensible thing to do was go on a 2 week holiday, which I certainly can't afford, the month before I go to Vegas for awwek which I also cannot afford!!!

You know you want to!

matt504hrs
01-30-2009, 11:00 AM
yea i did that last year, hung about Hollywood for a few days - was a good time! my plan was to go to NY following the festival this year - but i'm all paranoid now that i will run out of money haha

EDIT: i had a job last year, i'm currently unemployed!

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Ahh shit, that sucks, hope you make it anyway......

davidbarr
01-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Oh, and PF said that they are looking into the issue with International TicketFast and aware of it. So hopefully it will be sorted soon if it isn't already.

psychic friend
01-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Should be fixed now.. dont forget to scroll. report here. we're on it.

englishgothboy
01-30-2009, 12:02 PM
any idea on what i can do as i reported it to coachella via the contact and here and it appears they fixed it.

however i had to choose will call to complete my order from the UK.

can someone from coachella organisation advise me how i now change my order to ticketfast and print them out.

I am amazed at the fees ticketmaster charge even compared to here in the UK.

cheers
john

dormski
01-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Yes it would be good if I could change my order over to ticketfast as well I had to choose willcall to complete my order. Update on this from coachella or ticketbastard would be nice.

el chango
01-30-2009, 04:13 PM
I would also be interested in changing to Ticket Fast since it was not available when I bought my tickets, is it posible?

Knapptime
01-30-2009, 04:19 PM
If you want to change it to Ticketfast, you will have to deal with Ticketmaster themselves. I don't know if it's even possible, but you'll have to talk with their customer services, not Coachella/Goldenvoice.

davidbarr
01-31-2009, 05:35 AM
If you want to change it to Ticketfast, you will have to deal with Ticketmaster themselves. I don't know if it's even possible, but you'll have to talk with their customer services, not Coachella/Goldenvoice.

Definately the way to go if you want to change, Goldenvoice won't have much say in that part as it's TM system you would need to change it on. Drop them an email someone who needs to know from their website or call them and report back!

englishgothboy
01-31-2009, 08:14 AM
no the reply from ticketmaster website to my email says they need permission from the promoter to change my order - see below

Dear John,

Thank you for contacting us regarding order number *********. Since you made the purchase through Ticketmaster, you would only be able to pick up your tickets at the Will Call window since your address is an international. We have not received any information from the event organizers stating that we can change your delivery method to Ticketfast. Once we do receive this information, we will process your request for Ticketfast delivery.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster, where we continually strive to provide World Class Service to every customer, every day! We very much appreciate your business, and hope we were able to resolve any problems or answer any questions you had. Please reply to this email if we may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Rene_ZYS613
Ticketmaster.com Customer Support

i have sent this off coachella help on the contact page and await a reponse

dormski
01-31-2009, 08:16 AM
Just to update. I emailed ticketbastard asking to change mine to ticketfast. They came back and said yes can do but they wanted me to pay another $2.50. When I said I had already paid for willcall they backed down and I have just received an email with my tickets attached. Great no waiting in the heat at willcall - result.

englishgothboy
02-01-2009, 03:58 AM
Just to update. I emailed ticketbastard asking to change mine to ticketfast. They came back and said yes can do but they wanted me to pay another $2.50. When I said I had already paid for willcall they backed down and I have just received an email with my tickets attached. Great no waiting in the heat at willcall - result.

thanks for the update i will try to recontact ticketmaster to get this done

i have 2 X 3 day passes and a travellers camping package

cheers

englishgothboy
02-01-2009, 07:16 AM
all sorted and converted to ticketfast

thanks for everyones help and support