PDA

View Full Version : ticketmaster problems

chairmenmeow47
01-30-2009, 09:09 AM
so i bought my tickets i guess, it looks like the charge went through, but the confirmation screen had an error and just wanted to take me back to the main page. how do i get my confirmation information? did anyone else run into this?

i'm already late to a meeting or i'd call ticketmaster or something. i will later if i don't hear anything, but i assume i'm not the only one who had this problem.

JustSteve
01-30-2009, 09:10 AM
you can usually just go into the "my account" section

humanoid
01-30-2009, 09:16 AM
so i bought my tickets i guess, it looks like the charge went through, but the confirmation screen had an error and just wanted to take me back to the main page. how do i get my confirmation information? did anyone else run into this?

i'm already late to a meeting or i'd call ticketmaster or something. i will later if i don't hear anything, but i assume i'm not the only one who had this problem.

usually they instantly send you a confirmation email too....mine came within 10 seconds

BrettShipes
01-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Yes, check your email.

paganman7
01-30-2009, 09:17 AM
you can usually just go into the "my account" section

Yep.

There should be a link in your account to print out your tickets once they're available.

chairmenmeow47
01-30-2009, 10:00 AM
no confirmation e-mail, but i did this through the coachella website directly and not ticketmaster's website. you had to create a coachella ticket account, so i'll have to find a way to login to that i guess. thanks for the responses.

thefool22
01-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Did anyone run into an error message when trying to register to buy tickets? i also went through the cochella website, maybe i should just try ticket master huh?

gaypalmsprings
01-30-2009, 03:40 PM
call the 800 number

thefool22
01-30-2009, 03:46 PM
will do, thanks.

Knapptime
01-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Coachella customer service at (323) 930-5700

psychic friend
01-30-2009, 03:58 PM
but i did this through the coachella website directly and not ticketmaster's website. you had to create a coachella ticket account, so i'll have to find a way to login to that i guess. thanks for the responses.

You either clicked through to TM regular or TM layaway. There is nothing different because you clicked from our website. Sounds like layaway the way you are describing.

chairmenmeow47
01-30-2009, 04:41 PM
it was layaway and i went directly through this website. my normal ticketmaster login wouldn't work and i had to create the coachella login. sorry i didn't really say that well.

when i clicked the last step to order, i got an error message; however the charge went through. no e-mail, nothing in my account though. i called customer service and someone named leo said that there was an error with my account and i think he's researching, but he hasn't called me back again yet to let me know when i'll get my confirmation information. i just want something in the way of a receipt, but i'm sure once the error is fixed they'll get it to me. i was just so busy this morning and can't call from my desk that i thought i'd see if it was a common problem, but i guess not. thanks for the response :)

BakForMore
01-30-2009, 04:48 PM
Weird, mine went through just fine.

Sorry Ivy

:poo

chairmenmeow47
02-23-2009, 01:44 PM
well, after several weeks of phone calls i finally talked to someone today with some knowledge of how this works. i did the 10% layaway option and to this day, i have no e-mail confirmation of my login info or an e-mail showing that charges were placed on my credit card and that future charges will be coming. and according to the guy i just spoke to, THERE IS NO E-MAIL SENT THAT CONFIRMS YOUR CHARGES OR UPCOMING CHARGES. there is only an e-mail sent confirming your account username (which i did not receive). i'm sorry, but that is completely bananas and i voiced my complaint. if i am giving my credit card to a company to make 3 payments totalling like $300, i should be getting SOME sort of receipt or e-mail confirming my payment. that is completely insane. i will not be doing layway again as a result, this has been too frustrating. obviously it's just easier to buy a ticket straight out.

also, the first guy i spoke with kept telling me i should be able to login and see my camping AND 3-day pass online. at first i could see neither, then just the camping pass. i kept calling him back to let him know the 3-day pass wasn't there and he kept looking into it. well according to the guy i spoke to today, i shouldn't have been able to see the 3-day pass. apparently the layway plan puts charges towards one of the passes first (in this case, camping), and so i cannot see the 3-day pass since no charges have been applied there. that makes sense, but i've now spent a few weeks, phone calls and time trying to find the 3-day pass on my account.

i understand this is a new process this year, but a receipt confirming payment seems like a no brainer for any business to me. receipt may not be the right word since it's a layaway plan, but there still should be SOMETHING sent that confirms you gave them your credit card number and the terms of the sale. i am a bit disappointed in this service, but as long as my payments go through correctly and i get my tickets ok, it's not a big deal. just thought i'd share my frustration in case anyone has been going through the same thing.

psychic friend
02-23-2009, 02:17 PM
It is a system that was not built for layaway that we tried to turn into one to TRY and help people. no its not perfect at all. its very annoying. a ton more work than worth helping people pay in 2 or 3 payments. I hope this recession ends soon.

chairmenmeow47
02-23-2009, 02:22 PM
it seems like it, the guy i talked to seemed to be dealing with a lot of issues. at least y'all are giving it a shot, but you're right, probably more hassle than it's worth.

HEADSTRUCK
02-23-2009, 03:44 PM
the layaway thing worked fine for me. I got an email with the confirmation and all the dates my card will be charged. I am happy with the program but I am sorry it didnt work for you Ivy.

Xenocide
02-27-2009, 01:52 AM
i hope you get that straightened out! it wouldn't be Coachella without seeing Ivy bouncing around!!

PLURallovermyface
02-27-2009, 03:22 AM
Coachella customer service at (323) 930-5700

is there a system in place where a number, such as this, can be used to purchase tickets over the phone?

is that too high-tech? and camping tickets available by phone, or any method other than ticketmaster (for those of us that have ethics)

depechemodekraftwerk
02-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Dont worry this year you will have plenty of time for ticketmaster..They will have tickets right u p to the festival.. line-up sucks and the economy

luckyface
02-28-2009, 12:05 PM
Dont worry this year you will have plenty of time for ticketmaster..They will have tickets right u p to the festival.. line-up sucks and the economy

Eat a horse dick.

captncrzy
02-28-2009, 12:26 PM
I think it would be a bigger and more suitable punishment to have to suck a live horse dick vs. eating a boiled one.

chairmenmeow47
03-02-2009, 08:43 AM
i hope you get that straightened out! it wouldn't be Coachella without seeing Ivy bouncing around!!

thanks, i'm working on it!!! :)

so did anyone get charges yesterday? i thought it was odd they'd do the first batch of charges march 1st, but i still don't see any charges to my account even though multiple people at that customer service number above had told me they would be there march 1st. since it was a sunday, i will wait the rest of today for it to post and if not, call tomorrow.

but just curious, was anyone charged yesterday like the website says you would be?

Cdubby
03-02-2009, 08:52 AM
nope, my charges were scheduled for march 3rd and april 3rd (i just paid the whole balance last week), so i would wait till then to see if charges have been made.

chairmenmeow47
03-02-2009, 08:58 AM
nope, my charges were scheduled for march 3rd and april 3rd (i just paid the whole balance last week), so i would wait till then to see if charges have been made.

just curious, but did you get an e-mail stating your charges would be the 3rd instead of the 1st? i didn't get any sort of e-mail so if the dates in the e-mail are different than what's listed on the website, that woudl make sense.

Cdubby
03-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Payment Date Amount Due at Payment Date Amount Paid4 Balance

February 3, 2009 US $82.05 US $82.05 US $0.00

March 3, 2009 US $145.80 US $0.00 US $145.80

April 3, 2009 US $145.80 US $0.00 US $145.80

TOTAL: US $373.65 US $82.05 US $291.60

this is what my email said, even my account through the coachella page had the 3rd of each month. never saw the 1st anywhere, i think the guy over the phone maybe just assumed the 1st?

chairmenmeow47
03-02-2009, 09:09 AM
this website (http://coachella.com/layaway) says the 1st.

thanks for posting the e-mail, guess i'll just wait until the 3rd.

Cdubby
03-02-2009, 09:10 AM
it sure does...yeah all my invoices and emails had the 3rd, sorry for your troubles.

chairmenmeow47
03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
no worries, thanks for your input :)

chairmenmeow47
03-09-2009, 09:53 AM
several phone calls & messages later, still no idea where my charges are. wtf, i'm trying to give you money, just take it!!!!!

WALRUS
03-09-2009, 10:04 AM
MY TICKETS WAS CHARGED TO AMEX TODAY, BUT I CANT PRINT MY TICKET

psychic friend
03-09-2009, 10:46 AM
did you order through TM and choose the print at home option? if so you should contact them.

otherwise, have no idea what you are talking about.

WALRUS
03-09-2009, 10:54 AM
did you order through TM and choose the print at home option? if so you should contact them.

otherwise, have no idea what you are talking about.

i bought it at coachellas website.....international buyer, so I select the option where you can print your ticket

schnells
03-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I also have the same problem. Bought 5 tickets through ticketmaster.com. My card has been charged. International buyer. Been having the problem for a week now. I emailed ticketmaster but they have not replied yet. Hope they will solve it soon but im not keeping my hopes up...

Anyone got some ideas for some norwegian vikings?:)

psychic friend
03-09-2009, 11:34 AM
can you be more specific describing the problem.

When you make the order you select international ticketfast, what happens?

schnells
03-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Well, nothing happens. There was nothing wrong until i wanted to print my tickets. My card has been charged. I can see my order number. I mail with a link to download the tickets have been sent. Its just wheen i choose the option to view and print my tickets (big orange button:-), i`m getting an error that says: Sorry, the system is temporarily unavailable and we cannot print your tickets. Please check back later. And i have been getting that same message for over a week now. Oh, well...maybe i should just call...