PDA

View Full Version : Dream main stage line-ups

misskeek
02-11-2007, 03:48 PM
I just thought that a really good end to Sunday (and coachella) would be to have on the mainstage go Air, the Roots, and then Rage. For some reason, I think it to be the perfect rise into the night...

then I thought it would be fun to see who else has their dream line-up, not every band, just a few that would be amazing not to have to move around for... sort of everyone comes to you...
anyone else?? Something fun to talk about?

Trick Loves The Kids
02-11-2007, 04:05 PM
I'd like to see the Roots earlier in the day, mostly because I want to be close for them. I don't want to be anywhere near the stage for RATM, and I think sitting down in the grass for Air would be pretty good too.

trowa888
02-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Placebo need to play in the dark... no sunset-cebo show, alllll dark..

woogie846
02-11-2007, 04:08 PM
I just thought that a really good end to Sunday (and coachella) would be to have on the mainstage go Air, the Roots, and then Rage. For some reason, I think it to be the perfect rise into the night...

then I thought it would be fun to see who else has their dream line-up, not every band, just a few that would be amazing not to have to move around for... sort of everyone comes to you...
anyone else?? Something fun to talk about?

I agree with Air, then Roots, then Rage. Air before Rage would ruin the vibe with all the Rage fanatics being all antsy.

summerkid
02-11-2007, 04:13 PM
I don't really care as lon as Friday looks like this on the mainstage.

Bjork
Interpol
JAMC
Jarvis Cocker

malcolmjamalawesome
02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Dave Wang
Bambrick
Dave Wang again

grain
02-11-2007, 08:10 PM
AIR (at sunset)
the Roots
Manu Chao
RATM!

ashtraygrl
02-11-2007, 08:29 PM
i want placebo to play in the dark as well. all of us milky bastards will die otherwise. plus, i have to get to the stage early to see them since i willllll be up front. :P

i also hope bjork and sonic youth play later in the evening. back to back would be fantastic.

oh.. and i hope rage play later since i plan on being up somewhere high (if i can) with a good view and away from the massive crowd. i'd rather not sit in the sun.