PDA

View Full Version : So which band do you think is the cause for the holdup?

shotglass75
01-30-2009, 06:15 AM
Out of all the bands on the lineup, which one do you think was the cause of the lineup being postponed? Do you think that artist isn't actually listed and they just decided to release it with out them on it in hopes for a late addition?

braundiggity
01-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Whoever suggested it was to work out contract issues with Winehouse, I believe it. I wish they'd just released the lineup sooner, but it makes sense that they wouldn't want to go with just one sub-headliner.

beavington
01-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Whoever suggested it was to work out contract issues with Winehouse, I believe it. I wish they'd just released the lineup sooner, but it makes sense that they wouldn't want to go with just one sub-headliner.

that is my guess, when i read the lineup i was guessing it was her.

Young blood
01-30-2009, 06:23 AM
Outkast on Saturday.

Ardentbiscuit
It's probably somebody who may or may not be added later.

GV/AEG probably just said, F it, we need to get the line up out with or without you.

insidetheface
they wanted to announce the lineup on the 40th anniversary of the rooftop final performance by The Beatles... that would be today.

The Final Performance, 40 years ago today:
iK7tom_Zby4

either that or they were working REAAAALLLY hard to get Electric Touch to be the big return act from last year...

insidetheface
01-30-2009, 06:25 AM
It's probably somebody who may or may not be added later.

GV/AEG probably just said, F it, we need to get the line up out with or without you.

but seriously... yeah, what you said...

my b.s. on Wednesday (with some help from Ryan Seacrest) probably didn't help the already exasperated KROQ crap...

drsaith
01-30-2009, 06:29 AM
idk which band it was, but im guessing they needed to get it out before bonnaroo's, which is almost 2 months later, but the lineup comes out next tuesday.