PDA

View Full Version : 2 + 1 bands that need to get added

LongDickWilly
02-10-2007, 07:48 PM
i need some The Whitest Boy Alive imported from germany with a case of Heineken and some Detachment Kit smuggled in with Interpol's luggage from NY to achieve complete and total arousal..

oh and throw in muse for that +1

check them if you dont know em.. and to make my cherry poppn thread completely unselfish.. who do you jerks want to be added?

CuervoPH
02-10-2007, 07:52 PM
It just occurred to me that The Goonies would probably have gone in a totally different direction had the pirate been named LongDickWilly instead of One-Eyed Willy.

LongDickWilly
02-10-2007, 08:02 PM
never cared much for that movie.. slaw or whatever pissed me off, lol but data looked like my one asian friend

summerkid
02-10-2007, 08:14 PM
wasn't it sloth?

CuervoPH
02-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Yep. Sloth. Played by John Matuszak. Any Oakland Raiders fans will probably remember that he had another career before acting, but the question is: will they admit to being Raiders fans? I can admit to being a NY Giants fan, so it's a safe bet they can admit to being Raiders fans.

mountmccabe
02-10-2007, 08:36 PM
i need some The Whitest Boy Alive imported from germany with a case of Heineken and some Detachment Kit smuggled in with Interpol's luggage from NY to achieve complete and total arousal..

I have much love for the Detachment Kit and I would love to see them.

I'm not real concerned about additions to the lineup, tho.

fober
02-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Wow, I honestly thought I was the only person listening to The Whitest Boy Alive record.