PDA

View Full Version : MC Flipside!!!

Edmontonian
01-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey All!
Last weekend a fairly underground dj named MC Flipside played an afterhours club and the show was sickk. He dj's for most of the set and then he has a few songs that he'll mix in and then rap over top.

Check out this song:

Deadmau5 - Hi Friend (Original Mix Ft. MC Flipside)

He dj's then mixes in that song and sings it, its awesome and a unique show. Probably not big enough to play sahara, but GV book this guy to play the Do Lab Please!!!

andronicus
01-24-2009, 12:18 PM
a little self-promoting eh?

crazzz2007
01-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey All!
Last weekend a fairly underground dj named MC Flipside played an afterhours club and the show was sickk. He dj's for most of the set and then he has a few songs that he'll mix in and then rap over top.

Check out this song:

Deadmau5 - Hi Friend (Original Mix Ft. MC Flipside)

He dj's then mixes in that song and sings it, its awesome and a unique show. Probably not big enough to play sahara, but GV book this guy to play the Do Lab Please!!!

GV doesn't book The Do Lab dj's. The Do Lab books The Do Lab djs, as far as I know.

CalmerThanYou
01-24-2009, 12:22 PM
http://www.plambeck.org/oldhtml/journal/pepperspray.bmp

HEADSTRUCK
01-24-2009, 12:27 PM
I have seen flipside a bunch of times. He was a pretty bug dnb mc in the rave scene and now i see house tracks come out from him. He has 2 tracks out right now called "the rubdown" and "Get Blahsted" that are pretty hot. I wouldnt mind seeing him at coachella.

HEADSTRUCK
01-24-2009, 12:32 PM
heres his myspace

myspace.com/mcflipside

andronicus
01-24-2009, 12:46 PM
this guy blows.