PDA

View Full Version : do you really think...?

jgd855
01-21-2009, 09:26 AM
do you really think not banning anyone on these boards makes it a better place? i understand that in coachellas best interest you dont wanna turn people away, but there should be a limit to what is tolerated. you have a guy posting dead baby fetuses, suggesting to assasinate a band leader, constantly shit talking, and has jesus getting a blowjob from a guy as his avatar (failed state). now i understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions but what exactly is he contributing? from all i can tell it only detracts from this boards integrity. it keeps people like myself from ever really having any interest in becoming a regular board member here, and i love coachella. so in all fairness, please consider drawing a line so that when people cross that line, they are banned.... not warned 37 times.

psychic friend
01-21-2009, 09:28 AM
do you really think you need to start a thread in the wrong forum to ask me this? do you not realize there is a report post button and things like dead baby fetuses get removed, people do get banned, assassination threats get edited and warned and so forth?