PDA

View Full Version : Bono Plans

Failed State
01-21-2009, 12:38 AM
if U2 headlines, who's with me!!! fuck U2 especially The Edge, what kind of a douche queer name is that?

knowYRonion
01-21-2009, 12:42 AM
I think there needs to be an entire thread dedicated to expressing how TERRIBLE the new U2 single is

boarderwoozel3
01-21-2009, 12:43 AM
What a hateful fucking thread... carry on.

DFrank
01-21-2009, 12:51 AM
if U2 headlines, who's with me!!! fuck U2 especially The Edge, what kind of a douche queer name is that?

Seriously, this thread has terrible taste. Go home.

TickleMeElmo
01-21-2009, 12:53 AM
So you would consider this for U2 but not for last year's Jack Johnson? Get your shit straight, son.

zooperson
01-21-2009, 01:11 AM

Oi fuck you failed state! you fucking suck.

yeah the new single is pretty shit but... with that said

fuck you, you cunt! your parents don't love you, i can tell. you'll prolly do 10x's worse at telling me off but you'll also go to bed tonight crying...

take your big pretend internet dick and shove it up your arse, it'll make you feel better.

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2009, 03:49 AM
uNPSzLwcghE

bug on your lip
01-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Waahaaahaaaaahhhh

U2 IS TOO POPULAR I ONLY LIKES BANDS U HAVEN'T HEARD OF YET

AND THEIR NAMES ARE SOOO GHEYY

WaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://geniusbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/crying-child.jpg

paganman7
01-21-2009, 06:08 AM
after many years, it is now officially offensive to use the ponch Youre A F.. image..

noobs

bludevil007
01-21-2009, 06:11 AM
I'd like to reiterate, they've been playing the same song over and over for 30 years. I wouldnt mind them there, but anyone who considers them to be one of the greatest bands of all time will be first against the wall when i am king.

bug on your lip
01-21-2009, 06:13 AM
I'd like to reiterate, they've been playing the same song over and over for 30 years. I wouldnt mind them there, but anyone who considers them to be one of the greatest bands of all time will be first against the wall when i am king.

well you could use the Great Wall of China... that might be long enough

oftheheartofthesoul
01-21-2009, 06:48 AM
U2 can headline if they want. If you don't like them, go to another tent. Or go home. Stop the violence.

donkey sex
01-21-2009, 07:14 AM
I've never bought or listened to one of their albums, but I've heard their singles and they have to be considered one of the most consistant bands out there. I don't mind when they come on the radio or at a bar or something, cus they write pretty catchy songs. And if they played Coachella, I know there'd be many handfuls of men wiping tears from their eyes during 'One'.

But, yeah, I agree about 'The Edge'. Was he the master of the 180 degree protractor ruler in math class? The original patriarch of the popular 'Straight Edge' scene? But if anyone is gay in U2, it's most likely the drummer (tight cut hair and gold loop earrings in both ears...tight body).

That Colin Farrell Bono SNL impersonation on SNL a few years ago was very hilario. Uno, dos, tres, quatorese. You can get it hear (the bottom) if you're arsed: http://www.mysticbliss.net/colin-farrell/cfarrell-vids/

Alchemy
01-21-2009, 07:23 AM
I've never bought or listened to one of their albums, but I've heard their singles and they have to be considered one of the most consistant bands out there. I don't mind when they come on the radio or at a bar or something, cus they write pretty catchy songs. And if they played Coachella, I know there'd be many handfuls of men wiping tears from their eyes during 'One'.

But, yeah, I agree about 'The Edge'. Was he the master of the 180 degree protractor ruler in math class? The original patriarch of the popular 'Straight Edge' scene? But if anyone is gay in U2, it's most likely the drummer (tight cut hair and gold loop earrings in both ears...tight body).

That Colin Farrell Bono SNL impersonation on SNL a few years ago was very hilario. Uno, dos, tres, quatorese. You can get it hear (the bottom) if you're arsed: http://www.mysticbliss.net/colin-farrell/cfarrell-vids/

Go and buy The Joshua Tree immediately.

WillyWonka5497
01-21-2009, 07:23 AM
if starting a thread about murdering members isn't ban-worthy, I don't know what is.

danteb
01-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Bono is a God, U2 is legendary and amazing live, don't hate, they would be sweet at coachella, see someone else if you don't want to witness the magic in person this year if they headline.

mcskye
01-21-2009, 07:44 AM
I think you should just taze him so he can't play, but can continue to save the world.

bludevil007
01-21-2009, 08:23 AM
Bono is a God, U2 is legendary and amazing live, don't hate, they would be sweet at coachella, see someone else if you don't want to witness the magic in person this year if they headline.

Remove penis from mouth.

Gods dont wear sunglasses at night.

I'm sorry, but you only get a pass for saying shit like that if you are Irish, and even then only after you've had a fifth of Jameson.

lolwut
01-21-2009, 08:23 AM

enjoy your felony, terrorist.

goodgrl
01-21-2009, 08:30 AM

Why hate? Celebrate!

danteb
01-21-2009, 08:34 AM
Remove penis from mouth.

Gods dont wear sunglasses at night.

I'm sorry, but you only get a pass for saying shit like that if you are Irish, and even then only after you've had a fifth of Jameson.

well i am irish and i have had a fifth of whiskey today so blow me

bludevil007
01-21-2009, 08:35 AM

haha! touche!

RedThom
01-21-2009, 08:36 AM
these shitty/tasteless/not funny/downright wasteful-o-bandwidth threads need to stop.

twoheadedboy
01-21-2009, 08:37 AM
agreed, brian, agreed

daft$tar
01-21-2009, 08:37 AM
U2 can headline if they want. If you don't like them, go to another tent. Or go home. Stop the violence.

amen!

CalmerThanYou
01-21-2009, 08:38 AM
if starting a thread about murdering members isn't ban-worthy, I don't know what is.

knock all this banning talk off.

mcskye
01-21-2009, 08:42 AM
I think they should play on Sunday, bloody Sunday.

twoheadedboy
oh you are just so witty

mcskye

...in the name of love.

psychic friend
01-21-2009, 08:47 AM
please dont have threats of killing other people on this board. warning.

thanks

Sexecutioner
01-21-2009, 08:51 AM

thanks

unless its jack johnson, right?

donkey sex
01-21-2009, 08:53 AM
unless its jack johnson, right?

Good call, Bro.

mcskye
01-21-2009, 08:55 AM

thanks

yes...don't be stupid. at least use an euphemism like "collateral dammage" or "one way ticket to dirtsville" or "pulling a kurt"

twoheadedboy
01-21-2009, 08:59 AM
one way ticket to dirtsville?
what the fuck?

mcskye
01-21-2009, 09:02 AM
well? give us your best euphemism captain creative

twoheadedboy
01-21-2009, 09:03 AM
i dont care to be creative

i was just wondering where the hell you came up with "dirtsville"?

mcskye
01-21-2009, 09:06 AM
the ground is where you go when you are murdered. it is a place, made of dirt. therefore dirtsville. seems transparent to me.

newalias
01-21-2009, 09:54 AM
This thread could do without the picture "You're a ***."

Thanks for caring.

Sonicifyouwantit
01-21-2009, 09:58 AM

they just performed for the inaugural celebration to hundreds of thousands of people, I doubt they have any interest in Coachella....plus they'd be WAY too expensive.

Failed State
01-21-2009, 10:34 AM
enough with this thread. I promise never to troll the boards after a long night of drinking. And come on and ease up on the ban talks, Jesus all you lurkers need to get off your knees.

Sonicifyouwantit
01-21-2009, 10:37 AM
enough with this thread. I promise never to troll the boards after a long night of drinking. And come on and ease up on the ban talks, Jesus all you lurkers need to get off your knees.

you've had quite a few ban threats over the months.

psychic friend
01-21-2009, 10:38 AM

Your name, pic, sig and contributions to the board are all =.

It's gonna happen soon. I can feel it.

seanzie
01-21-2009, 10:51 AM
I can understand hatred for the newer albums, but "Joshua Tree," "Achtung Baby" and "War" are brilliant.

Oh, and one of the main reason he is always wearing sunglasses is because of his eye sensitivity.

From Rolling Stone:
Bono is almost never seen in public without sunglasses. During a Rolling Stone interview he stated:
[I have] very sensitive eyes to light. If somebody takes my photograph, I will see the flash for the rest of the day. My right eye swells up. I've a blockage there, so that my eyes go red a lot. So it's part vanity, it's part privacy and part sensitivity."

skavenbrew
01-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Go and buy The Joshua Tree immediately.

I endorse this message.

I also recommend you buy NOTHING they released after Joshua Tree

mandelbaum
01-21-2009, 11:03 AM
I can understand hatred for the newer albums, but "Joshua Tree," "Achtung Baby" and "War" are brilliant.

Oh, and one of the main reason he is always wearing sunglasses is because of his eye sensitivity.

From Rolling Stone:
Bono is almost never seen in public without sunglasses. During a Rolling Stone interview he stated:
[I have] very sensitive eyes to light. If somebody takes my photograph, I will see the flash for the rest of the day. My right eye swells up. I've a blockage there, so that my eyes go red a lot. So it's part vanity, it's part privacy and part sensitivity."

I'd be willing to bet that him wearing sunglasses all the time is actually the culprit for his eye sensitivity now and not vice versa.

I am very neutral on U2. War was fantastic. Joshua Tree is great. Everything in the past 15-20 years is very average though. Always one or two great songs, but no good albums as a whole.

Sonicifyouwantit
01-21-2009, 11:06 AM

I endorse this message.

I also recommend you buy NOTHING they released after Joshua Tree

Anything through achtung baby is alright with me...after achtung went down hill to my ears

seanzie
01-21-2009, 11:14 AM
It's gonna happen soon. I can feel it.

Wait, what's going to happen soon?

The lineup?

Failed State
01-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Wait, what's going to happen soon?

The lineup?

me getting banned from this message board you open-faced fur burger.

Drknowph
01-21-2009, 03:25 PM
I wouldnt mind if u2 headlined
u2 is really good
I have a collection of theyre music

Kid B
01-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Can't anybody think of a more original reason to hate U2 other than "Bono is a douche."
U2 won't headline so don't worry about it. They'll be too busy on their own tour.

Failed State
01-21-2009, 07:05 PM
is this reason enough? Bono and The Edge buttfuck children if they dont make their Nike shoes properly.

Gribbz
01-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Bono is too busy trying to break the record for the world's biggest crap. He's up to 18 courics.

Veggiorto
01-21-2009, 07:29 PM
October is great too... But i might just be thinking about a few tracks.