PDA

View Full Version : The Prodigy

sk8r408
01-20-2009, 09:43 PM
The Prodigy are headlining Isle Of Wight 2009. They should play Coachella.

http://www.nme.com/news/isle-of-wight-festival/42193

fakeblood
01-20-2009, 10:25 PM
from the official prodigy myspace:

Apr 14 2009 7:30P
Brighton Centre Brighton
Apr 16 2009 7:30P
Wembley Arena London
Apr 17 2009 7:30P
Wembley Arena London

Jun 14 2009 11:00A
Rockness Dores, Inverness, Scotland
Jun 18 2009 8:00P
Live At The Marquee Cork

Last april show is on the 17th, which means they are very likely to make it on Sunday. not a bad sahara closer imo

JSam67
01-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Last april show is on the 17th, which means they are very likely to make it on Sunday.

Playing overseas during the beginning of Coachella makes them "very likely'?

Yeah, that makes sense. Let's put them on the confirmed list, and add David Byrne too, using this logic.

Cpt. Funkaho
01-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Last april show is on the 17th, which means they are very likely to make it on Sunday. not a bad sahara closer imo

I don't understand how a show in Europe on the first day of Coachella makes a band "very likely" to play on the third day. I agree that it makes it technically *possible* for them to play, but I have issues with you calling it "very likely."

The reason I have these issues is that there is no band I want to see more at Coachella than Prodigy. Thus, I am extremely susceptible to false hope, and I would appreciate some moderation by others speculating about their presence.

HandBanana
01-20-2009, 10:32 PM
The Prodigy should headline Coachella
In 1998.

dorkfish
01-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Playing overseas during the beginning of Coachella makes them "very likely'?

Yeah, that makes sense. Let's put them on the confirmed list, and add David Byrne too, using this logic.
david byrne is playing on the 17th and 19th in Europe so it doesn't make sense to kill himself with travel to play a tired set on the 18th and then rush back to Europe on the 19th.

fakeblood
01-20-2009, 10:38 PM
I don't understand how a show in Europe on the first day of Coachella makes a band "very likely" to play on the third day. I agree that it makes it technically *possible* for them to play, but I have issues with you calling it "very likely."

The reason I have these issues is that there is no band I want to see more at Coachella than Prodigy. Thus, I am extremely susceptible to false hope, and I would appreciate some moderation by others speculating about their presence.

Well my only logic here is that they have nothing scheduled beyond the 17th, and I'm sure there's a lot of places in europe that would like to see the Prodigy after their recent haitus. Maybe there's a certain degree if wishful thinking but I mean common it could work... comming off a 2 night stand at Wembley stadium, Coachella sounds like a logical transition, .. after all the band listed their 2005 coachella performance as one of the groups highlights in their "Their Law: Best of Compilation" Have some faith people :)