PDA

View Full Version : I Need a Ride from Palm Springs Airport

Chachella
02-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I am arriving Thursday at noonish and I'll give you gas money. I just don't wanna hafta pay for full cab fare, which brings up another point- would anyone wanna go in on cab fare from the palm springs airport. I guess I'll be the guy holding up a "Coachella or Bust" sign. Maybe I'll be able to think of something more clever by then.

Adam2uBer
02-10-2007, 10:37 AM
I am arriving Thursday at noonish and I'll give you gas money. I just don't wanna hafta pay for full cab fare, which brings up another point- would anyone wanna go in on cab fare from the palm springs airport. I guess I'll be the guy holding up a "Coachella or Bust" sign. Maybe I'll be able to think of something more clever by then.
I would give pick you up from the airport and all..but I have school. :(

raultragedy
02-10-2007, 07:44 PM
i am going to need a ride from palm springs as well..however..i think I might be arriving Friday at around 10-11 AM...

Uglycasanova05
02-12-2007, 05:41 AM

i'm all about splitting a cab but my plane doesnt get into Palm Springs until about 11 thursday night so if you want to wait that long then ill split a cab.

Chainsaw
02-12-2007, 07:53 PM
casanova--i get into l.a. late thursday, i can give you a ride but you'll have to hang around the airport for two or three hours.

911wasaninsidejob
02-12-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm also flying into PSP (aka Palm Springs Airport) on Thursday and will pay generously for a lift to (and come to think of it...back from) the venue. :)