PDA

View Full Version : Possible Friday Headliner????

Failed State
01-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Wreckx-N-Effecx will be shaking their rumps all the way to the mainstage on friday!!! Trust me, this shit is written in stone. I added them as a friend on myspace, since we are hella tight now I asked them if they had plans for a comeback tour. All they could say was that they will be headlining Friday night of coachella, and that the winning lotery numbers are 16-3-1-69. you all van thank me later.

moomoo
01-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Never heard of them. Therefore; not headlining.

kinda joking..

boyalien0
01-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Wreckx-N-Effecx will be shaking their rumps all the way to the mainstage on friday!!! Trust me, this shit is written in stone. I added them as a friend on myspace, since we are hella tight now I asked them if they had plans for a comeback tour. All they could say was that they will be headlining Friday night of coachella, and that the winning lotery numbers are 16-3-1-69. you all van thank me later.

thanx so much, kill yourself, you douchey cuntsofa.

morelifefucker
01-17-2009, 11:37 PM
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom
and a poom-poom - JUST SHAKE YA RUMP...........that shit reminds me of smoking weed in the parking lot of high school.

obzen
01-17-2009, 11:52 PM
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom
and a poom-poom - JUST SHAKE YA RUMP...........that shit reminds me of smoking weed in the parking lot of high school.

rump shaker-
that remided me of grade school,and my first jungle fever

nbvwes
01-18-2009, 03:05 AM
why not get the 69 Boyz, to bring some of that 'Tootsie Roll' to the polo fields? or some 'Jump, Jump' by Kriss Kross?