PDA

View Full Version : Nujabes For Coachella 2009

Stefachink
01-17-2009, 11:44 AM
For those of you who do not know who he is, he is a DJ from Japan. The genre is pretty much nu-jazz and hip hop. Although he hasn't ever played not one show in the U.S. before, it'd be a great idea to have his debut at Coachella. I hope that for those of you who haven't heard of him would learn to appreciate his music. Or if you have, what'dya say?

DSK - Winter Lane (Nujabes Remix)
aEaJOQ0shj0&hl=en&fs=

Nujabes Ft. Cise Starr & Akin - Feather
mZaV-33XSHY&hl=en&fs=

Nujabes - Aruarian Dance (You might've heard this song from the anime Samurai Champloo.)
TUwRGPxCG_Y&hl=en&fs=

brycerosen
01-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I am really down for this

Stefachink
01-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Sweet, I'm glad you are. But man, people need to pay more attention to this thread! Nujabes is amazing.

instantvintage
01-17-2009, 01:47 PM
I've been a fan, but I don't really care to see him live. His beats don't really have room to expand or meander like, say, DJ Shadow's can, nor do they really feel that exciting.

firesuite
01-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Got my vote

Stefachink
01-17-2009, 09:48 PM
I've been a fan, but I don't really care to see him live. His beats don't really have room to expand or meander like, say, DJ Shadow's can, nor do they really feel that exciting.

But sometimes don't you ever feel like just laying on the grass and listening to some nice, chill music?