PDA

View Full Version : captain squeegee???

clarissarox
01-06-2009, 10:54 AM
i heard from someone who knows these guys' booking agent, and it appears to be a likely possibility...they are pretty awesome and well known through out the southwest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_-pHRna0Y

pinguinotonto
01-06-2009, 10:59 AM
At coachella? Why not the Kool Shades while were at it...

nothingisnothing
01-08-2009, 08:39 PM
I've seen them live. They're kind of like RX Bandits with their balls chopped off

quicksand
01-08-2009, 08:42 PM
a good friend of mine knows one of the members. i will ask him about this tomorrow.

emtgreg
01-08-2009, 08:43 PM
every single one of you goddamn bitches ain't never gonna know love
i'm telling you every single one of you goddamn bitches ain't never gonna know love

every little thing you do, rock mine
every little thing you do, fucking ho

on monday night bitch
tuesday night bitch
wednesday night bitch
thursday night bitch

if you're so smart, explain this clarissa, pow
explain this, clarissa, clarissa, clarissa

every single one of you goddamn bitches ain't never gonna know love
i'm telling you every single one of you goddamn bitches ain't never gonna know love

every little thing you do, rock mine
every little thing you do, fucking ho

on monday night bitch
tuesday night bitch
wednesday night bitch
thursday night bitch

you're so smart
come hold me fergusun, come on and ride me now
come hold me fergusun, well i said i got nothing
come hold me ferguson,
come hold me ferguson, come hold me ferguson
come on come on come on ride it ride it pow

killsunshine
01-08-2009, 08:43 PM
HAHAHAHA WTF?!?! i know both these guys and this is hillarious. they both put on a great show! KOOL SHADES AND CAPTAIN SQUEEGEE AND THE SOAP SUDS HEADLINE 2009!!!! as long as the kool shades have john knott on stage playing hemisync like at warped tour! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTBFxKnQGW0

killsunshine
01-08-2009, 08:44 PM
kool shades, cpt. squeegee > msi

emtgreg
01-08-2009, 08:45 PM
>:)

killsunshine
01-08-2009, 08:52 PM
what a random thread. GO TUCSON BANDS! i don't even normally like ska, but these two bands hold it down.

pinguinotonto
01-08-2009, 09:31 PM
haha. Ok if John Knott play with the kool shades I'd be down with them playing coachella.

killsunshine
01-08-2009, 09:37 PM
haha. Ok if John Knott play with the kool shades I'd be down with them playing coachella.

hahaha awesome, you know john? i don't think coachella could handle john! hahahahaha am i right?

pinguinotonto
01-08-2009, 09:37 PM
yeah. I played a couple gigs with the kool shades. We're all high school friends. And yeah john's great.

boyalien0
01-08-2009, 09:40 PM
:spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam

killsunshine
01-08-2009, 09:42 PM
word man, john and i have been makin music together for about six years now. what band are you in?

boyalien0
01-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Captain Fucknut and my brother's friend's high school skunk band is going to be at Coachella, RAWK!

chairmenmeow47
01-08-2009, 09:46 PM
NO!