PDA

View Full Version : Short people

CheersDarlin
02-08-2007, 03:19 PM
My sister is about 5 foot. Is it harder to see the sets if youre short? ...I guess this question is kinda dumb, but whatev

fober
02-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Poeple are usually nice enough to kneel so everyone behind them can see properly.

el chango
02-08-2007, 03:35 PM
My sister is like 5 foot. Is it harder to see the sets if youre short? ...I guess this question is kinda dumb, but whatev

I'm 5'6'' and I can tell you I can be very hard sometimes, mostly in the Main Stage.

Meadowsmeister
02-08-2007, 03:39 PM
im 6ft3, bwahahahaha

CheersDarlin
02-08-2007, 03:40 PM
I guess we'll just try to get as close to the front as we can.

ayates
02-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Poeple are usually nice enough to kneel so everyone behind them can see properly.

No they're not.

Mr.Nipples
02-08-2007, 03:47 PM
No they're not.

hahahahahaha youre my kind of asshole ayates...

McFearless
02-08-2007, 03:48 PM
I am like not even 5 feet. I don't plan on being at the main stage though so I don't care.

What about the side stage though? How tall is the barricade? Thats where I plan on spending the day. If its really bad I have no problem wearing heels during the band and taking them off during the bands. I will be in front so as long as I have the barricade...

The worst was being at sasquatch and being at the main stage and not even being able to see over it. Serisouly, half of my forehead was that was over it.

SojuGorae
02-08-2007, 03:51 PM
My sister is like 5 foot. Is it harder to see the sets if youre short? ...I guess this question is kinda dumb, but whatev

Mount her over your shoulder. If she's fat then I feel for you.

ayates
02-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Less than 5 feet or not, if you start pushing me for no goddamn reason (and there never is any valid reason aside from having to drop a deuce post haste), then don't expect me to oblige.

I am a 5'10 male and I'll be wearing heels also just for spite.

kingdumb
02-08-2007, 03:52 PM
iam 5"1 and yeah you dont see shit! but then usually iam in the pit so i can see fine!

McFearless
02-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Oh no I dont push people. I hate that! I will prob just get to whatever stage I want to be at and be there the whole day. So even if people are in front of me chances are they will leave.

Example: Kings of leon. If the play the second stage on saturday I don't plan on seeing anyone else. Its dumb but they are top priority and I have seen them 12 times front row center. I don't plan on changing that habit.

CheersDarlin
02-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Mount her over your shoulder.

hah no. Shes not fat, but I'm not about to carry her around.

SojuGorae
02-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Less than 5 feet or not, if you start pushing me for no goddamn reason (and there never is any valid reason aside from having to drop a deuce post haste), then don't expect me to oblige.

I am a 5'10 male and I'll be wearing heels also just for spite.

Pumps or those clear stripper/whore heels?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/lilginge1986/L6-CARLA-S1.jpg

McFearless
02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Def not those. Maybe Ill buy those old people shoes. those have some leverage too.

Meadowsmeister
02-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh no I dont push people. I hate that! I will prob just get to whatever stage I want to be at and be there the whole day. So even if people are in front of me chances are they will leave.

Example: Kings of leon. If the play the second stage on saturday I don't plan on seeing anyone else. Its dumb but they are top priority and I have seen them 12 times front row center. I don't plan on changing that habit.

youn can sit on my shoulders, i beleive that would make 11ft4...
cool.

ayates
02-08-2007, 03:58 PM

Thigh highs.

McFearless
02-08-2007, 04:05 PM
youn can sit on my shoulders, i beleive that would make 11ft4...
cool.

I hear people hate that. And I don't want people to be tempted to scream " Show us your boobs" at me.

ayates
02-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Unless we're at a Motley Crue concert, girls on shoulders is totally unacceptable.

woogie846
02-08-2007, 04:09 PM
If you stay a little farther back, you can see. Plus, you have to remember that you will be looking up at the bands. I think you'll be fine.

cityzun
02-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Unless we're at a Motley Crue concert, girls on shoulders is totally unacceptable.

And said girl is topless

bmack86
02-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Short people got, no reason
Short people got no reason
Short people got no reason to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
They've got little hands, little eyes
They walk around tellin' great big lies
Don't want no short people round me.

I'm 5'6" and I have quite a problem seeing at most shows. You can find a way to see if you move around enough.

scoop49er
02-08-2007, 06:12 PM
my wife is 5ft and basicaly here is a tip. for the early bands go have fun in the front and enjoy the view. main stage acts are really hard to see if u r short. in 5ft 10 and i alwasy look for short peole to be in back of so i dont have to worry fools my height or people close with big ass hair... :) usually u can find a patch within the weeds there where u can see. personally i always get the dumbfuks who come up in front and know my girl and others cant see i always tell them to move. i guess thats my concert security alter ego that comes out. u gotta know ur concert etiquette people... first 20-50 yds is free for all. after that tall people move where the shorties can see. it not that hard people.....

John Peel is My Co-pilot
02-08-2007, 07:09 PM
I love that you think that tall people give a fuck!

As usual, I'll be standing behind the Chinese basketball team, a Masai warrior and Chewbacca.

Happens every time...

laineinla
02-08-2007, 10:44 PM
SOMETIMES this works... i am 5'1 and i usually go to shows w/ my guy friends who are all over 6'... we try to get to the front as early as possible (of course we are not those a-holes who come after it's already starting to get crowded and push our way through saying "oh oh, our friends are waiting for us up front!" so lame.)

anyway i digress... before the set, we try to stand strategically positioned so that my (taller) friends are surrounding/behind me so that it makes other people think twice about standing behind THEM (and therefore gives us some space to shift around during the show so i can try to get better viewing angles at different points, etc). uh yeah. anyway the point is, yes, it's a pain.

for obvious reasons, less crowded show --> better viewing.
more crowded show --> your best bet may be to stand way in the back.

on a somewhat unrelated note, even though i am a vertically unendowed female myself, i HATE when girls show up at the last minute at shows then try to "guilt" the taller people (who have been waiting around the whole time) up front into letting them stand in front of them (and thus be closer to the stage). i dunno why, but it irks me...

parray
02-09-2007, 04:55 AM
Well i'm 6 foot 6, so i'll apologise in advance to anyone behind me.

Sally Cinnamon
02-09-2007, 05:20 AM
sometimes the further back ya go the better sight you'll have
i find anyway
being small is so crap when it comes to gigs

iuseblenders
02-09-2007, 05:23 AM
One of these may help your cause...

http://www.gorillaplaysets.com/images/Lo-res-sm/Accessories/periscope-yellow-sm.jpg
You can purchase it here...

http://www.gorillaplaysets.com/swing-set-accessories-periscope.htm

19 bucks might be a good investment.

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 05:28 AM
I love that you think that tall people give a fuck!

As usual, I'll be standing behind the Chinese basketball team, a Masai warrior and Chewbacca.

Happens every time...

http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/1231_vivienne_westwood/images/cs_images/cs_photo12.jpg

not with these it won't

Sally Cinnamon
02-09-2007, 05:35 AM
http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/1231_vivienne_westwood/images/cs_images/cs_photo12.jpg

not with these it won't

LOL
imagine wearin them to a fest

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 05:38 AM
LOL

especially on a short man. the best part: they're vivienne westwood. imagine the sex pistols in those.

iuseblenders
02-09-2007, 05:41 AM
LOL

Imagine? I have them in green and i wear them to every fest...

Sally Cinnamon
02-09-2007, 05:52 AM
ur amazing

parray
02-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Imagine? I have them in green and i wear them to every fest...

I hope to god you're a woman!!!

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 06:01 AM

or a liar.

iuseblenders
02-09-2007, 06:12 AM

or a liar.

the latter...

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 06:20 AM
I don't think you really use blenders, either!

iuseblenders
02-09-2007, 06:29 AM
That's not true. I bartend. I use blenders to make all the annoying girly drinks.

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 06:31 AM
That's not true. I bartend. I use blenders to make all the annoying girly drinks.

what's your least favorite to make?

iuseblenders
02-09-2007, 06:47 AM
Mudslide.

It uses:Vodka, Bailey's, Kaluha, 2 scoops of ice cream, and half a scoop of ice.

i have to walk all the way to the back of the restaraunt to get the ice cream and, after it's blended, it's always too thick to pour and it makes a mess. Oh, and i have to put whip cream and a cherry on top.

I mean come on, just order a shot for god's sake.

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 06:49 AM
sounds good. but i think i'll have a vodka and cranberry.

iuseblenders
02-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Stoli with crushed lemons = yummy

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 07:08 AM
anything with lemons=yummy.

I think i'll have a lemon yogurt.

iuseblenders
02-09-2007, 07:13 AM
eww, yogurt

TwilightSociety
02-09-2007, 08:36 AM
on a somewhat unrelated note, even though i am a vertically unendowed female myself, i HATE when girls show up at the last minute at shows then try to "guilt" the taller people (who have been waiting around the whole time) up front into letting them stand in front of them (and thus be closer to the stage). i dunno why, but it irks me...

This always worked on me in my concert beginnings. I'm 6'1" and the girl would always show up at the front during the manuvering immediately prior to the headliner. She always looks like she's about to pass out and no one seems to care, so I take sympathy and squeeze her in in front of me and I put my arms around her on barricade, creating a cozy little alcove where she can see.

I think "I did my good deed for the day."

Then the boyfriend shows up and the lady smirks at me.

Every time.

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Then the boyfriend shows up and the lady smirks at me.

Every time.

on behalf of womankind everywhere, sorry about that.

Meadowsmeister
02-09-2007, 09:50 AM
sounds good. but i think i'll have a vodka and cranberry.

count me in

momof5
02-09-2007, 09:55 AM
We use the tall ones behind and just try to get a sightline somehow. I also think that if you are not way in front then standing back a little and to the side is better. Wedge shoes are really in now and I have my trusty Danska wedge sandals from the Walking Store to do double duty--really comfortable and a slight edge on height. I am not really that short(5'6") but my kids are really tall so we just try to work out the not blocking view and they are protective of me and scout out the good spots. I guess I am getting paid back for all of the concerts I have taken them to over the last 25+years!

dekr510
02-09-2007, 09:59 AM
One of these may help your cause...

http://www.gorillaplaysets.com/images/Lo-res-sm/Accessories/periscope-yellow-sm.jpg
You can purchase it here...

http://www.gorillaplaysets.com/swing-set-accessories-periscope.htm

19 bucks might be a good investment.

or maybe some of these:

http://www.juggle.co.za/colourful%20stilts.jpg

iuseblenders
02-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Stilts for sure!

bumper31
02-09-2007, 01:22 PM
I too shall apologise in advance....
I am 6'6 and last year was in the sahara tent....
Got there early stood 2/3rds back to the right near the side, and watched Louie Vega then Paul Oakenfold, and when it was time for Madonna, everyone came barging in, and I had to watch Madonna with some gay germans whining in my ear because they couldn't see because of me :(

Because of the gay germans, this year I'm going to stand right near the front whilst RATM is on and block everyones view :D You shall all pay for their sins mwahahaha.....

And best of all........I don't even want to see RATM :(

ANd now I'm off to conquer the world, or maybe make a cup of tea........

ayates
02-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Stilts for sure!

The first person I see wearing stilts is getting clotheslined Hulk Hogan style.

Hannahrain
02-09-2007, 05:41 PM

will you grow the mustache?

microserfs21
02-09-2007, 08:47 PM
SOMETIMES this works... i am 5'1 and i usually go to shows w/ my guy friends who are all over 6'... we try to get to the front as early as possible (of course we are not those a-holes who come after it's already starting to get crowded and push our way through saying "oh oh, our friends are waiting for us up front!" so lame.)

anyway i digress... before the set, we try to stand strategically positioned so that my (taller) friends are surrounding/behind me so that it makes other people think twice about standing behind THEM (and therefore gives us some space to shift around during the show so i can try to get better viewing angles at different points, etc). uh yeah. anyway the point is, yes, it's a pain.

qft

When I go with a girl we will go early, get near the front, she will stand in front of me and we usually end up with nice little space. I will also not let anyone past, if you wanted to be close to the front you should have gotten there early like the rest of us.

cityzun
02-09-2007, 09:02 PM

Take them out at the ankles! That way they have farther to fall

DeltaSigChi4
02-09-2007, 09:27 PM

CLEAR PUMPS!!!!

In Waikiki ....

uhhhh ...

*refrains from finishing remark*

E

DeltaSigChi4
02-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Actually, this may be a stupid question ....

[not a very convincing way to begin a statement]

but are there any big screens there?

*waits to be lambasted as a gnub*

E

ayates
02-10-2007, 10:54 AM
will you grow the mustache?

If that's what it takes.

http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/images/movies/people/h/hogan_hulk/150x223.jpg

wmgaretjax
02-10-2007, 11:24 AM
the way i see it.... sucks to be short. push your way up front. then again, that's what everyone does. regardless... good luck.

i'm not short, but the best bet for getting up front is to use that time at the end of a set where all pandemonium breaks out as people start leaving, you can normally gain a ton of ground in those 5 minutes. I did that right before Sigur Ros and got from the back to 10 feet away. by the time sigur ros was done I was already second row for Franz Ferdinand (which I didn't really want to see, but hey, that close why not).

I don't normally care when shorter people ask to get in front. so you can always play that card.

ayates
02-10-2007, 11:36 AM
the way i see it.... sucks to be short. push your way up front. then again, that's what everyone does. regardless... good luck.

i'm not short, but the best bet for getting up front is to use that time at the end of a set where all pandemonium breaks out as people start leaving, you can normally gain a ton of ground in those 5 minutes. I did that right before Sigur Ros and got from the back to 10 feet away. by the time sigur ros was done I was already second row for Franz Ferdinand (which I didn't really want to see, but hey, that close why not).

I don't normally care when shorter people ask to get in front. so you can always play that card.

Yeah, it sucks it be short but it also sucks to be an asshole for pushing so please refrain from doing it.

While we're on the subject of assholes, all you people with out of control hair, do us all a favor by either a) cutting it, shaving it, whatever you feel is necessary or b) tie it back so it doesn't block everyone's view. That mop you think is so luscious is gross and repugnant and worse than any flag in terms of blocking the show from the crowd.

thaipod
02-10-2007, 01:29 PM

Will you follow that up with a LEG DROP OF DOOM?

wmgaretjax
02-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah, it sucks it be short but it also sucks to be an asshole for pushing so please refrain from doing it.

you know, the nature of having that many people in one space is people getting nudged around.

as long as you do it as politely as possible, i have no problem with it. it's reality, I'm gonna get as far forward as i can. it's how a concert works. I will utter as many apologies and "excuse me"s as I possibly can along the way. GA is always this way, and the sooner people come to terms with it, the more fun everyone can have.

ayates
02-10-2007, 01:57 PM
you know, the nature of having that many people in one space is people getting nudged around.

as long as you do it as politely as possible, i have no problem with it. it's reality, I'm gonna get as far forward as i can. it's how a concert works. I will utter as many apologies and "excuse me"s as I possibly can along the way. GA is always this way, and the sooner people come to terms with it, the more fun everyone can have.

There's a distinct difference between nudge and push a la idiotic Madonna and Depeche Mode fans from last year. I simply don't want to hear about your imaginary friends waiting for your presence 20 rows ahead of me.

ayates
02-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Will you follow that up with a LEG DROP OF DOOM?

If they fall and give me shit, why not?

wmgaretjax
02-10-2007, 02:28 PM
There's a distinct difference between nudge and push a la idiotic Madonna and Depeche Mode fans from last year. I simply don't want to hear about your imaginary friends waiting for your presence 20 rows ahead of me.

no worries there. I'll be straight up. "excuse me, heading up front."

i'm scrawny, so I can normally squeeze between people without disrupting too much. I feel bad for larger people that cause a disturbance regardless of how they go about it.

vinylmartyr
02-10-2007, 02:32 PM
I can't get Randy Newman outta my head.

dontfeedthebird
02-10-2007, 05:12 PM
If anyone wear's stilts, i'm looking up your shorts.

Hannahrain
02-10-2007, 05:24 PM
If anyone wear's stilts, i'm looking up your shorts.

yr looking up my shorts if someone else wears stilts? that doesn't seem fair.

RATMan
02-10-2007, 05:32 PM
I can't get Randy Newman outta my head.

They got little noses
And shiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Danica
02-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Whenever I go to shows I never can see, so I just stand on my tippy toes the entire time.

SFChrissy
02-14-2007, 09:52 AM
All you stretches just be sure make way for us short girlz!!!

mvanwinkle
02-15-2007, 02:15 PM
umm i ve heard about this tent that they have they rent out stilts for the day. it get kinds of expensive but it might be something worth checking out

ayates
02-15-2007, 03:53 PM
umm i ve heard about this tent that they have they rent out stilts for the day. it get kinds of expensive but it might be something worth checking out

I repeat, the first person I see wearing stilts is getting clotheslined Hulk Hogan style.

paganman7
02-17-2007, 04:34 PM
At GA shows, I always look behind me to make sure the people there can see. If they're shorter than me, I let them in front of me, and then look back again. I keep doing that until someone taller than me is behind me. Sometimes I end up backing up 5-10 rows, but everyone I let in front of me is shorter than me, so no worries.

ayates
02-17-2007, 04:39 PM
At GA shows, I always look behind me to make sure the people there can see. If they're shorter than me, I let them in front of me, and then look back again. I keep doing that until someone taller than me is behind me. Sometimes I end up backing up 5-10 rows, but everyone I let in front of me is shorter than me, so no worries.

You're a fucking liar.

gaypalmsprings
02-17-2007, 04:56 PM
http://www.godamongdirectors.com/midgets/imgs/supermidget.jpg

paganman7
02-18-2007, 04:22 PM
You're a fucking liar.

Do you know me? Why would I not let someone shorter than me get in front of me? I can still see, and now, so can the person I let in front of me.

I know it's hard to believe that someone would do something nice for a perfect stranger with no expectation of reciprocation, but people like me still exist. Isn't Coachella supposed to be about more than "fuck you, every man for himself, if you get in my way I'll kill you!"? If you want that, then go to Ozzfest.

DeltaSigChi4
02-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Ayates' attitude is perfect for Ozzfest. Or perhaps, Juggalofest.

E

ayates
02-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Ayates' attitude is perfect for Ozzfest. Or perhaps, Juggalofest.

E

What's that, the attitude of reality?

leo01g
02-18-2007, 06:33 PM
guys my girl weighs about 290, do you think it would be a good idea to mount her on my shoulders?

believe me, a girl this big, it takes about an hour just to find her hole if u know what i mean!

jk hahahahaha

chiapet
02-18-2007, 07:05 PM
You're a fucking liar.

Why's he a liar? I'm short, and guys frequently let me move in front of them at shows. It's not like I'm blocking their view. :) Maybe people are just more cordial here...

paganman7
02-18-2007, 07:09 PM

What reality? You claim that I'm a liar, when in fact, you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know me. On what "reality" is your assertion of me based upon?

I fully recognize that most people don't really care about the people behind them at a show. I'm simply trying to say that I'm not one of those people. I think you'll find that the people at Coachella are a bit more considerate than the people you may have experienced at other GA shows. Crikey, I just used the word "people" 5 times in 3 sentences.

ayates
02-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Why's he a liar? I'm short, and guys frequently let me move in front of them at shows. It's not like I'm blocking their view. :) Maybe people are just more cordial here...

Of course guys let you in front, you're a female.

chiapet
02-18-2007, 07:21 PM
What does being female have to do about it? I'm not cute, they're just being polite.

ayates
02-18-2007, 07:23 PM
What reality? You claim that I'm a liar, when in fact, you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know me. On what "reality" is your assertion of me based upon?

I fully recognize that most people don't really care about the people behind them at a show. I'm simply trying to say that I'm not one of those people. I think you'll find that the people at Coachella are a bit more considerate than the people you may have experienced at other GA shows. Crikey, I just used the word "people" 5 times in 3 sentences.

I've been to Coachella before and I don't see why you think their fans are so much more considerate than any other fans? Are they a special breed? I'll tell you that no, they are not.

I'll admit, there might be a few that are an exception and yes, you might be one of those that care about the short people behind you. However, get off the high horse of thinking that Coachella attendees stand out above everyone else.

paganman7
02-18-2007, 07:38 PM
1. In my experience, Coachella attendees are more considerate than attendees at other festivals/shows. I recognize that this is MY experience, and I apologize for assuming that you share the same perspective.

2. Gender has nothing to do with anything. I'm not a particularly tall man (5'10"), so most of the people I let in front of me just happen to be female. However, I have let plenty of shorter men in front of me.

3. I'm not on a high horse, I don't think I'm special, but I do think that Coachella is different from other festivals/shows I've been to. I'm not sure what all of the animosity is all about, I was simply trying to assuage the original posters fears about being short at an all GA show. Nothing more, nothing less.

rhcpfan
02-18-2007, 07:51 PM

is that hard to pull off, i was planning on doing that

JewKnowzIt
02-18-2007, 07:53 PM
I don't understand how it is "proper concert etiquette" for us tall people to stand back and/or kneel. Its all about helping yourself, we didn't choose to be tall, you didn't choose to be short, so get there early if you're short so you can be in the front. Don't rub my back or my love handles and try to be cute and girly to get in front of me, I'm gay, it wont work. For the guy who says his inner concert security comes out, how is it ok for concert security to ask someone, who paid just as much as everyone else to be at the show, to stand towards the back so people who came AFTER you can be in the front and see properly? I don't think so.

paganman7
02-18-2007, 08:00 PM
I don't understand how it is "proper concert etiquette" for us tall people to stand back and/or kneel. Its all about helping yourself, we didn't choose to be tall, you didn't choose to be short, so get there early if you're short so you can be in the front. Don't rub my back or my love handles and try to be cute and girly to get in front of me, I'm gay, it wont work. For the guy who says his inner concert security comes out, how is it ok for concert security to ask someone, who paid just as much as everyone else to be at the show, to stand towards the back so people who came AFTER you can be in the front and see properly? I don't think so.

I don't think it's "proper concert etiquette" to stand back if you're tall or let someone in front of you. It's just something that I gladly do. I'm not making value statements or anything, I'm honestly not.

chiapet
02-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Don't rub my back or my love handles and try to be cute and girly to get in front of me, I'm gay, it wont work.

Ahaha, anyone who does that does not deserve to see from in front of you. No one was saying it's required etiquette, it's just that if people see I'm straining to see, they usually do move me in front of them. I certainly don't expect them to make way just because I am shorter. It's nice though. :)

ayates
02-18-2007, 09:48 PM
I don't think it's "proper concert etiquette" to stand back if you're tall or let someone in front of you. It's just something that I gladly do. I'm not making value statements or anything, I'm honestly not.

I'd like to know where you are this year because I still don't believe you and I would love to witness this hospitality first hand. You enjoy watching sets from the very back? If so, you have my kudos.

paganman7
02-19-2007, 06:41 AM
I'd like to know where you are this year because I still don't believe you and I would love to witness this hospitality first hand. You enjoy watching sets from the very back? If so, you have my kudos.

Letting shorter people in front of me doesn't mean I stand in the back. I'm only 5'10". I've seen lots of people be considerate of shorter people behind them; I'm not sure why this is so hard to believe.

I'll definately be at the Silversun Pickups' set, I'll be wearing cargo shorts, and black Alice in Chains hat, and I have a goatee.

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
02-19-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm glad I'm 87 inches tall.

laineinla
02-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Letting shorter people in front of me doesn't mean I stand in the back. I'm only 5'10". I've seen lots of people be considerate of shorter people behind them; I'm not sure why this is so hard to believe.

I'll definately be at the Silversun Pickups' set, I'll be wearing cargo shorts, and black Alice in Chains hat, and I have a goatee.

i'm going to hunt you down and ask if you can let me stand in front of you. ;)

bumper31
02-20-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm glad I'm 87 inches tall.

Is that basketball terroritory?

All That I Am
02-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Short people ride the short bus.

KRINGER
02-20-2007, 12:31 PM

:rotfl

SFChrissy
02-20-2007, 12:55 PM

People are cordial in SF accept if its some kook from the armpit of america or one of those bridge tunnel people...they never know what time it is or proper etiquite!!!

DeltaSigChi4
02-20-2007, 09:27 PM

If that's what you want to call it.

E

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
02-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Is that basketball terroritory?

Log tossing land.

ayates
02-21-2007, 06:30 AM
If that's what you want to call it.

E

That does suffice considering the majority of blathering idiots on here do live in a fantasy world.

DeltaSigChi4
02-22-2007, 12:39 AM
http://glowlab.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/mobpix1_41.jpg

E