PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE NEED A RIDE FROM SACRAMENTO/BAY AREA???

gelica40
02-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Ok so one of the people who was supposed to go with us bailed so i have 2 seats in my jeep available but you 2 will have to sit 3 in the back cas i already have 2 other people in my car. if your interested email me @ gelica40@yahoo.com

oh yeah we have 3 day passes and are leaving that thursday night around 5pm. all you got to do it get a ride to sac and pitch in with some gas $$$

annikah2012
03-05-2009, 12:36 PM
i'm a stanford student, and a couple friends and i are looking for a ride! let's talk...totally willing to pay gas $$$$

TerribleGibberish
03-05-2009, 02:40 PM
i'm a stanford student, and a couple friends and i are looking for a ride! let's talk...totally willing to pay gas $$$$

I am picking up a friend of mine in San Jose and I am driving down with 4 people so far in a 15 passenger van. If you can chip in, I can accommodate. I will be leaving Thursday morning and coming back on Monday. We are all onsite camping also if that helps. The only catch is that I will be quizzing you all the way to your destination and if you answer three questions incorrectly, I will pull over and kick you out wherever we are. Seriously though, if you want in, PM me and let's chat.

SofiDonner
03-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Hi TerribleBibberish!
I'm Sofia. I'm desperately looking for a ride to Coachella! Can I join you? Please answer to my e-mail: sofi.donner@gmail.com ASAP!
Willing to split gas

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

guedita
03-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Sofia, it's good that you are using the search function but be sure to look at the date people post. That last one was from 2009.

cjc348
03-17-2010, 08:38 AM
My sister and I would like to leave from San Franscisco after work on Thursday. Looking for a ride. WIll help with Gas. Let me know! Ride home Monday would also be awesome but we can fly also...
Courtney