PDA

View Full Version : Water Question

usafhockey
02-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Don't hate me.... I really have scanned the threads for the answer to this. There just seems to be some ambiguity about the answer. If I have an empty Nalgene with me, can I take it in? I don't care if the water is lukewarm, as long as I have some from a fountain.
Any answers?

Or those little backpack water thingys?
-L

andreab
02-07-2007, 12:34 PM
yeah camelbacks, backpack water thingys are outlawed.....i'm wondering tooo, i can't go without H2o & i am poor...

Courtney
02-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Or those little backpack water thingys?

NO Camelpacks (http://www.coachella.com/event/rules-faq)

SheriNOIR
02-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Beg.
Scrape together $2.
Buy uno bottle of water then use that :).

Or just hound someone that has a bottle and ask for it after they've drank up.

x

stills5446
02-07-2007, 12:39 PM
They have drinking fountains inside the venue if you are poor.

SFChrissy
02-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Last year I saw them letting people in with camel packs but they have to be empty...

usafhockey
02-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Beg.
Scrape together $2.
Buy uno bottle of water then use that :).

Or just hound someone that has a bottle and ask for it after they've drank up.

x

i can afford $2. :) ... i would just prefer to have a larger supply than a 12 oz bottle at my disposal, so i dont spend all my time running over to the fountains.

PF, you seem to know these things. Any help? specifically with the nalgene question...
-L

hawkingvsreeve
02-07-2007, 12:52 PM
People are really blowing this out of proportion. It get's hot, but it's not like you need to have a cold bottle on you at all times. Buy 2 at the same time if you are concerned about missing sets. And yeah, according to the FAQ, you can't bring anything in.

usafhockey
02-07-2007, 01:03 PM
People are really blowing this out of proportion. It get's hot, but it's not like you need to have a cold bottle on you at all times. Buy 2 at the same time if you are concerned about missing sets. And yeah, according to the FAQ, you can't bring anything in.

according to the FAQ's, you cant bring in food or water. it says nothing about an indestructible plastic bottle :winkiss ....
i don't want a cold bottle at all times either, but i would like to have a larger bottle (to be filled with water when I come in) with me, so i can see as much of the shows as possible....
-L

suprefan
02-07-2007, 01:27 PM
And yeah, according to the FAQ, you can't bring anything in.

2 words.. Camper Entrance

according to the FAQ's, you cant bring in food or water. it says nothing about an indestructible plastic bottle :winkiss ....
i don't want a cold bottle at all times either, but i would like to have a larger bottle (to be filled with water when I come in) with me, so i can see as much of the shows as possible....
-L

Not happening....