PDA

View Full Version : LOST!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 06:53 AM
tonight! woo-hoo!

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/albums/internet-pics/lost.gif

*insert cheesy soap opera music here* will jack perform the surgery? will sawyer escape the possibility of death? will the smoke monster be back?

ahhhhhh, i can't wait!!! we're supposed to find out why locke is in the wheelchair this season too, should be interesting.

is anyone as excited as me? (cue all "no, i'm too cool for tv" comments :rolleyes )

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/albums/internet-pics/4815162342_G.gif

bug on your lip
02-07-2007, 06:54 AM
i'm a Lostnatic 2

i even went to Hawaii & check out sets.... not as hardcore as Tessa, but still

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 07:02 AM
i'm a Lostnatic 2

i even went to Hawaii & check out sets.... not as hardcore as Tessa, but still

wow, that's rad! how were the sets? didn't tessa do that too?

Peabs42177
02-07-2007, 07:04 AM
I'm very excited. Between this and "The Wire", television doesn't get much better.

vicorintian
02-07-2007, 07:09 AM
mmmm did know it was today. i am mostly downloading it and buying the DVD´s, since i have a class on wednesday night. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

i DONT have class today!!! so, i am sooooo there.

Sawyer rules!

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 07:14 AM
mmmm did know it was today. i am mostly downloading it and buying the DVD´s, since i have a class on wednesday night. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

i DONT have class today!!! so, i am sooooo there.

Sawyer rules!

you can also watch the episodes the next day on abc.com i think, just in case you didn't know :)

but i'm glad you don't have class and get to watch!!!

sawyer cracks me up. jack is hotter though :x

invisiblerobots
02-07-2007, 07:15 AM
I really hope that they move on from the whole Kate-Jack-Sawyer triangle thing. I want them to get back to the rest of the characters and the other weird ass stuff going on on the island.

psychic friend
02-07-2007, 07:24 AM
i predict we will see sawyer get beat up tonight. just sayin.

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 07:28 AM
i predict we will see sawyer get beat up tonight. just sayin.

yeah, there's been a lot of that. i think they just like showing that stoic look on his face when he gets hit :lool

i also don't really care about the love triangle anymore. this season we're supposed to see flashbacks of bangkok, and i think there's a "new" love interest there. so i'm sure it'll still come up.

also, i really hope we don't get anymore random losties likes those two douchebags who went on the hike. my god, could they have found worse actors?!?!

invisiblerobots
02-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Apparently the Bangkok storyline will deal with the tattoos as well. I'm hoping those two new losties eventually wind up as redshirts.

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Apparently the Bangkok storyline will deal with the tattoos as well. I'm hoping those two new losties eventually wind up as redshirts.

i hope they get "arnzt'd". that was the shit. we need more people randomly blowing up.

matsuolost
02-07-2007, 08:01 AM
its today! YES

bmack86
02-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Arnzt made me very happy when he exploded

tessalasset
02-07-2007, 09:16 AM
jack hooks it up with bai ling in bangkok.

yeah ivy i went to the set. i still can't believe i was there. it was during ana lucia's and libby's funerals when the whole cast was surrounding the graves. i got to ride next to kate in a van over to the set and rode with charlie and jin back to the parking lot. um pretty much i don't think i've had a cooler day in my life.

i don't get to watch it tonight cause i'm gonna be at john fogerty at house of blues. i'm kinda bummed but i'll just see it tomorrow after work.

PotVsKtl
02-07-2007, 09:40 AM
Yeah the highlight of my life is spending time in vans with strangers too.

J~$$$
02-07-2007, 09:52 AM
bai ling in bangkok.

Thats what she.....

tessalasset
02-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Yeah the highlight of my life is spending time in vans with strangers too.thank you for taking that seriously.

Yablonowitz
02-07-2007, 10:02 AM
thank you for taking that seriously.

That's what she said.

sighlent
02-07-2007, 10:14 AM
flying spaghetti monsters

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 10:19 AM
jack hooks it up with bai ling in bangkok.

yeah ivy i went to the set. i still can't believe i was there. it was during ana lucia's and libby's funerals when the whole cast was surrounding the graves. i got to ride next to kate in a van over to the set and rode with charlie and jin back to the parking lot. um pretty much i don't think i've had a cooler day in my life.

i don't get to watch it tonight cause i'm gonna be at john fogerty at house of blues. i'm kinda bummed but i'll just see it tomorrow after work.

well, the show sounds cool at least! we'll miss you in the thread tomorrow though ;)

that's so awesome you got to go to the set! i think i remember you talking about that on the old board that i think about it. and i'm sorry you had to ride with charlie ;) just teasing, his character annoys me though.

Yablonowitz
02-07-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm very excited. Between this and "The Wire", television doesn't get much better.

Why would someone who watches "The Wire" be slumming around watching "Lost"?

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Why doesn't the island heal Ben(Henry)?

that's a really good question!!!

bmack86
02-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Damn, I'd like to see Fogerty. Those were way too expensive

Quentin
02-07-2007, 10:33 AM
anyone wathces heroes?

TomAz
02-07-2007, 10:33 AM
I saw Fogerty this past summer, I love the old CCR and I'd never see him. He disappointed. Plenty of energy,and plenty loud.. but he just came across really cheezy.

Yablonowitz
02-07-2007, 10:34 AM
anyone wathces heroes?

Earth to Brad (dorkfish).

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 10:37 AM
anyone wathces heroes?

it's no lost, but i watch it. here's the heroes (http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475) thread (it was buried).

niki/jessica needs to die though.

tessalasset
02-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Those were way too expensiveyeah i was shocked when i found out how much they were. john's crowd is kind of a cheesy crowd tho, tom.

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 12:54 PM
I am so excited, I have to find a television. I can't believe it's really happening that I'm going to see it in real time and be able to participate in the discussion.

yay! i'm excited for you too, lol. i remember the first time i got to join the lost discussion at work... ahh, memories :thu

tessalasset
02-07-2007, 12:59 PM
thats how i became really close with my friend alex. we were coworkers and then he got me to start watching the show, and those were my favorite times... coming in to work thursday morning and just talking about it for hours and coming up with all our theories or things we noticed that the other didn't. lost is so much better when you talk it out.

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 01:01 PM
i agree!

i'm kinda sad, cause i started watching with my friend steve halfway during season 2. we rented disc one on thanksgiving i believe. we watched them all until 12:30 and then were pissed that blockbuster was closed, lol. when we finally caught up, we'd watch together and take screenshots and do the same thing.

now he's in LA and it just won't be the same :( :( :( i need a new lost buddy!

fortydollarsworthofmeat
02-07-2007, 01:05 PM
yay, valarie. glad you got caught up. although i think that was forever ago.

breakjaw
02-07-2007, 03:05 PM
I hope they show a funny Hurley show soon.I haven't seen a good Hurley show in awhile(those last few were bummers,with the whole Libby/psych ward stuff)

HorrorLibraryNet
02-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I can't wait for tonight's episode. I've had to restrain myself from watching the episode that leaked online for the last couple of days...much more worth it to watch on the big screen anyways!

breakjaw
02-07-2007, 04:50 PM
I've had to restrain myself
http://imageigloo.com/images/801product_detail_g_said.gif

tessalasset
02-07-2007, 05:13 PM
ew people leak the episodes online? i couldn't even imagine. i had to watch one of those last six on abc.com cause my tivo fucked up and it was miserable. lost makes me want to get an hdtv.

atom heart
02-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Lost is absolutely beautiful in HD. It is the most beautiful television show on air, in my opinion. It's a shame they aren't that way on DVD... but that's a whole other can of worms.

Jenniehoo
02-07-2007, 05:57 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLO STLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOST LOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLO STLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOST LOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLO STLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOST LOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLO ST!!!!

LOST! TONIGHT!

YES!

J~$$$
02-07-2007, 07:35 PM
O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME.

J~$$$
02-07-2007, 08:00 PM
seriously people.......high fiven' episode. They made it happen.

devachan
02-07-2007, 08:02 PM
What is this bullshitty before the show? Lost for dummies?

J~$$$
02-07-2007, 08:04 PM
I could spill the entire episode but not everyone has seen it.

fortydollarsworthofmeat
02-07-2007, 08:38 PM
yeah. i said HOLY SHIT! at least 5 times during that episode.

way to go, LOST. way to bring it back.

psychic friend
02-07-2007, 09:26 PM
ya right. i will believe that when i see it (talking about what just was said on LOST)

J~$$$
02-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh it happens and its glorious.

psychic friend
02-07-2007, 10:02 PM
wow the first episode in many moons that left me satisfied. i can bitch/whine/complain too but man, i am ok with this one and wanting more

atom heart
02-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Hit. By a bus.

bballarl
02-07-2007, 10:10 PM
So that's how Sun got pregnant. Crazy.

bballarl
02-07-2007, 10:11 PM
And what was up with the weird techno shit? Some clever artist should use those visuals at Coachella this year.

bmack86
02-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Damn, that bus accident made me laugh. Perversely

bballarl
02-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Me too.

thaipod
02-07-2007, 11:05 PM
A Clockwork Rave was stupid.

I love this show, and I'm not trying to hate, but tonight's episode may be the worst episode I've seen of this show.

Bus accident was funny as hell though.

Still, can't wait for next week. The teaser looked good.

bmack86
02-07-2007, 11:20 PM
I loved this week's episode. My opinion of thaipod is slightly diminished. Still, the Marvin the Martian costume was too awesome.

invisiblerobots
02-07-2007, 11:59 PM
A fine return ep. I liked the Juliet backstory once it finally got under way. I understand the mood setting, but come the fuck on, let's get on with it.

Did they just add another useless character with that Karl guy? Come on, another lostie? or redshirt?

And what the fuck are they gonna do with Jack now?
Next week does look good. Back to Desmond and Hurley and Locke, etc.

vinylmartyr
02-08-2007, 02:54 AM
It was ok. I just don't understand why whats his name and the chick did not waste those guys instead of locking them in that cage. And the guy who was guarding Carl they should have smoked him too.

Peabs42177
02-08-2007, 03:58 AM
Why would someone who watches "The Wire" be slumming around watching "Lost"?

With the uber-brilliance of everything else on television, I'll take what I can get.

SheriNOIR
02-08-2007, 04:32 AM
no, i'm too cool for tv.

SheriNOIR
02-08-2007, 04:33 AM
..Someone had to post it really... ^^

Kinda wished I'd have gotten into lost, everyone goes on about it and I don't have a clue what they're talking about. Ah well.

chairmenmeow47
02-08-2007, 07:54 AM
kate and sawyer won't leave. where would they go? ones a fugitive and the other is a con man. they don't have much to live for if they leave. plus, kate is going to help jack and hopefully we'll get some awesome locke in the woods shit again.

i too would like more funny hurley, it has been awhile. the hit by a bus thing was very arznt'd and guy through the turbine like in the pilot, i cheered!

WHAT WAS UP WITH THE CREEPY GUY'S EYELINER?!?! the guy that hired juliet (assuming he was from hanso?). seriously, we were talking about how it looked all clockwork orange, and then enter the brainwashing...

wtf?!?! and what's with the brainwashing?!

and it's been awhile since i've seen the older episodes, but did danielle come with them? cause they made reference to someone being alex's father. and juliet's only been there 3 years, but danielle's been there like 16, right?

i <3 lost! the ultimate cliffhanger show!

Tylerdurden31
02-08-2007, 07:58 AM
and it's been awhile since i've seen the older episodes, but did danielle come with them? cause they made reference to someone being alex's father. and juliet's only been there 3 years, but danielle's been there like 16, right?

i <3 lost! the ultimate cliffhanger show!

danielle was also a little crazy. She didn't come with them to the 2nd island and I feel like she probably doesn't know about it. My guess, Alex's father is either Tom(Zeke) or Ben.

breakjaw
02-08-2007, 08:06 AM
WARNING!!SPOILER BELOW!

My guess, Alex's father is either Tom(Zeke) or Ben.

Didn't Sawyer call her"the bosses' daughter"?To me that would indicate Ben.Plus when Juliet was saying she had to stay,because her father wouldn't "allow her to leave" that sounds more like Ben to me.(Btw the actor playing Ben was fantasic last night and I think he's my favorite on the show now)
EDIT
OK from TV.Com's recap:
Alex pretends that she is ushering Kate and Sawyer into the facility as captives, claiming they escaped from their cages. The guard (Aldo) doesn’t quite believe it, and says that her dad is going to be furious if he finds out she’s there. (Her dad, it is revealed, is Ben!)

chairmenmeow47
02-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Didn't Sawyer call her"the bosses' daughter"?To me that would indicate Ben.Plus when Juliet was saying she had to stay,because her father wouldn't "allow her to leave" that sounds more like Ben to me.(Btw the actor playing Ben was fantasic last night and I think he's my favorite on the show now)

i thought ben too, but who knows. i'm going to watch it again this weekend and pay more attention :)

and michael emerson is the shit!

invisiblerobots
02-08-2007, 08:16 AM
So did Ben impregnate Rousseau as part of this whole fertility experiment? He's apparently been on the island his entire life and we've been led to believe that Rousseau was Alex's mother, right?

J~$$$
02-08-2007, 08:16 AM
didn't Juilet say "your father wont let you go."

"The bosses daughter?"

"Yes, Ben"

or something to that effect.

breakjaw
02-08-2007, 08:18 AM
the way Walt & Michael have disappeared from the story.
I think it's just because of Walt's growth spurt,it wasn't planned.

chairmenmeow47
02-08-2007, 08:20 AM
Ewww I HATE him he's so gross. I totally noticed the eyeliner on the hiring guy, also the excessive darkness around the eyes of the guy that got hit by the bus. I hated Juliet's hair in the flashbacks, and I also really hope she turns back to evil again, because I don't want her to be a sympathetic character, I want all the others to be plain evil so there's a clear distinction about the two sides good vs. evil.

I know that Sawyer and Kate don't have anywhere to go I just meant I hope they don't disappear out of the story for too long, the way Walt & Michael have disappeared from the story.

oh, ok, yeah, i hope they don't disappear out too long either. i doubt they will though, since they probably would be next in line to "lead the losties" with locke.

it's kinda annoying how juliet's character has become a lot like jacks. both reluctant heroes and all that. but we'll see where all this goes.

and thanks for all the ben info, it's been awhile since i've seen the previous episodes. i'd look on the lost forums and such too, but i'm not quite that into it so they are overwhelming :)

invisiblerobots
02-08-2007, 08:21 AM
I seem to recall on one of the official podcasts that Walt's growth would be addressed eventually. Hmm, maybe that would explain Alex's apparent age too?

invisiblerobots
02-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Yeah, the actor's growth over the past three years has caused the creators to have some explaining to do, based on the timeline of the story. Rousseau was already 7 months pregnant when she arrived on the island so I don't get Ben's involvement...

TomAz
02-08-2007, 08:39 AM
I've never seen this show but tried to watch it last night. When it came on it had the show's two directors (or was it producers?) explaining what had happened in the previous show. or season. or something. Anyway those two pretentious twats were so damned annoying that I turned it off.

J~$$$
02-08-2007, 08:40 AM
stem cell farmers.

Yeah!! another hater. Your membership card is in the mail Tom, and thanks again for enrolling.

hawkingvsreeve
02-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Lost is absolutely beautiful in HD. It is the most beautiful television show on air, in my opinion.

It is nice, but that award is taken by CSI Miami. Not a great show, but it's gorgeous in HD.

In Re: to last night's episode:

Meh. I'm at a point where I hope people start dying. It's losing me. Also, the pacing of last night's show was terrible. Absolutely terrible.

KATE RUN!

Commercial

We are on the beach and we-

Commercial

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID

Commercial

A boat.

Commercial

Seriously. The last 20 minutes were jerky as hell. 4 minutes of program, then 4 of commercials.

Anyway. I hope Kate dies next. Or Charlie.

TomAz
02-08-2007, 08:57 AM
stem cell farmers.

Yeah!! another hater. Your membership card is in the mail Tom, and thanks again for enrolling.

I'm not necessarily a hater. I have no idea if I'd like the show or not. I just know that the two producers/directors/smug bastards annoyed me to no end. I have a very low tolerance for smug bastards.

invisiblerobots
02-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Don't worry, those smug dudes don't appear on the show. Did you watch the actual episode that followed the summary?

TomAz
02-08-2007, 09:02 AM
no i couldn't stand the idea of it.

smilingdownward
02-08-2007, 09:09 AM
omg, i so want a pair of dharma scrubs! i didnt even notice them untill this episode.

invisiblerobots
02-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Yeah, that Hydra Dharma logo kicks ass!

smilingdownward
02-08-2007, 09:21 AM
heck yes it does. if anyone sees if you can get the scrubs online or somewhere, please please please PM me.

thaipod
02-08-2007, 11:26 AM
I loved this week's episode. My opinion of thaipod is slightly diminished. Still, the Marvin the Martian costume was too awesome.

What if I told you I want to do rough and dirty things to Evangeline Lilly? Would that return me to my previous splendor?

chairmenmeow47
02-08-2007, 11:32 AM
i thought that the others stole the baby from russo, so that would explain ben being her "father".

i watched lost in HD last night too. my roommate's have an HDTV out in the living room, and lost is the only show i'll go out there to watch. it was purdy :)

tessalasset
02-08-2007, 01:51 PM
thank you, ivy. you were the only one who got it for some reason. Rousseau is Alex's real mother. The Others kidnapped Alex when she was a baby, and Ben raised her as his daughter. He probably told her her mother died or something.

I just know that the two producers/directors/smug bastards annoyed me to no end. I have a very low tolerance for smug bastards.I listen to their weekly podcasts and mostly they're just self-depricating. They think it's funny that people are so obsessed with the show and are kind of taken aback by how big it got. They are actually really really funny if you listen to them for longer than 10 seconds at a time. They play off each other very well.

J~$$$
02-08-2007, 01:56 PM
I knew this like the first time frenchy was introduced and bein' all das ma baby! das ma baby!

invisiblerobots
02-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I too, got it. Thanks for reminding me about the podcast - I haven't listened since before the break.

tessalasset
02-08-2007, 02:25 PM
no no im not saying no one got that rousseau was her mom - everyone knows that. but before ivy, everyone who posted had been like "wait i dont get it - rousseau and ben had a baby??"

woogie846
02-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I've been a Lost fanatic since the first episode, but seriously, they really need to start resolving some questions.

HorrorLibraryNet
02-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Personally, I found the 'preshow' last night to be kinda informative. It preped me for the episode, and reminded me of significant connections that I'd kind of forgot about.

I thought the episode was great, though. Again...I'm hopelessly hooked.

tessalasset
02-08-2007, 05:09 PM
i am perfectly happy with the pace it's going. the more backstories the better. i love finding out random details.

fortydollarsworthofmeat
02-08-2007, 05:19 PM
ok, i agree that the dude's eyeliner was fucking creepy.

but wait. andrew - those ultrasounds were Sun's? i missed that. please elaborate.

Jenniehoo
02-08-2007, 05:34 PM
I loved it. It was entertaining and I'm as addicted as ever.

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 10:13 AM
This
(http://www.powells.com/blog/?p=1825) is a really good blog about Wednesday's episode, making some awesome connections I would never even have thought of. Jack>Ben>Juliet echoing Jack>Marshal>Kate from S1E1???

J~$$$
02-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Hanso and Dharma were commisioned to produce the worlds first large scale working quantum computer.

Widmore was most likely the main financial frontman company, & they probaly had bigger ones behind them.

The stations were set up to take advantage of the leylines natural lattice over the world.
The plan was create a global analog supercomputer, one capable of breaking all codes and encryptions,
as well as acting like a hidden base to attack from.

this was the financial backers goals at the least. They wanted world dominance.
Hanso and Dharma had good intentions. They wanted a computer to answer all the worlds problems.

I think the others were the Dharma employees on the island at the time of the incident.
Danielles team was sent to take over and expose the island so Widmore could take control over this project.
The numbers broadcast may have been done by a sabotage artist,
a mole working for Widmore who was trying to alert Danielles team to the islands location.

The problem is, they arrived upsetting the coherence of the system & this may have provided the chance for the islands ancient meteorite based probe life to infect the system, taking over the qubits and infusing them with its own programming.

but what of Apollo, and who is in charge now ?

is it apollo or is it the other half ?

I still like the idea of artemis and apollo being a chimeara.

but this info about ET and the drake equation has got me thinking otherwise now.
perhaps its a merging of us and them ?
the first neo human...

I DID NOT WRITE THIS JUST LIKED THE THEORY

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Danielle's team was not heading for the island. They were shipwrecked there. We found out Wed night that the Others came to the island at all different times. Ben was probably there in the 80s for the Dharma Inish, but I think many of the others have been brought there for specific reasons since then. I hate to bring up stuff about the Hanso Foundation being evil and murderers because that was just part of the Lost Experience this past summer and I think we were supposed to keep that separate from the show.

bballarl
02-09-2007, 10:25 AM
ok, i agree that the dude's eyeliner was fucking creepy.

but wait. andrew - those ultrasounds were Sun's? i missed that. please elaborate.

She was infertile just as Juliette's sister was. And wasn't Sun injected with stuff too? I don't really remember that much, but I think she might have been. Either way, she couldn't have a baby till the island. Perhaps they dump tons of that shit in the water.

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 10:34 AM
There was nothing wrong with Sun. Jin was sterile.

chairmenmeow47
02-09-2007, 10:37 AM
i thought the baby might be from the guy she was cheating on jin with???

J~$$$
02-09-2007, 10:38 AM
hahahahah there was an apallo candy bar sign on the side of the bus.

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 10:43 AM
i thought the baby might be from the guy she was cheating on jin with???that's what we're supposed to believe, but now the writers have thrown us a curveball.

a. Jin was healed by the island and he knocked her up
b. Jae knocked her up in their affair before she got on the plane
c. Somehow the Others inseminated her, which they have yet to hint at.

chairmenmeow47
02-09-2007, 10:46 AM
that's what we're supposed to believe, but now the writers have thrown us a curveball.

yeah, exactly, there's lots of possibilities, i like that :)

and yeah, there are lots of questions to be answered, but when i talk to my parents (who haven't seen season 3 yet) or other people that are behind, i realized that we have learned a little bit.

lost is the ultimate cliffhanger show and that's why i like it. if it answered all the questions right away, there wouldn't be much of a show to watch!!!

invisiblerobots
02-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Danielle's team was not heading for the island. They were shipwrecked there. We found out Wed night that the Others came to the island at all different times. Ben was probably there in the 80s for the Dharma Inish, but I think many of the others have been brought there for specific reasons since then.

Didn't Ben claim to have lived on the island all of his life? Of course everything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

hawkingvsreeve
02-09-2007, 11:01 AM
that's what we're supposed to believe, but now the writers have thrown us a curveball.

No no. Come on guys. If you were pregnant, you would know by the second or third month (the amount of time they have been on the island) wouldn't you? That question is rhetorical. There is no way the child is Jae's. Unless she's making sexy time with someone else, it's Jin's.

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Dude it had only been like a month and a half on the island before she found out she was preggers. Remember the episode called The Other 48 Days? Like a couple days later, the tailies brought Jin, Michael and Sawyer back to the camp. So actually, it makes even MORE sense that she had the baby with Jae. Cause that pretty much means she would have found out almost instantly that she was pregnant with Jin's baby.

hawkingvsreeve
02-09-2007, 11:10 AM
No. You're pretty much wrong here. But thanks for playing.

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 11:11 AM
I win! Hawking is a retard.

hawkingvsreeve
02-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Day 60 - Saturday, November 20, 2004
"The Whole Truth"

Locke asks Ana-Lucia to question Henry Gale.
Sun finds out that she is pregnant.
Ana-Lucia, Charlie and Sayid set out to investigate Henry Gale's claims
It is Rose's birthday

2 months.

chairmenmeow47
02-09-2007, 11:17 AM
ok, according to the lost timeline (http://lost.cubit.net/timeline.php), sun found out 58-59 days after the plane crash that she was pregnant.

unfortunately though, i can't remember when jae fell out of the window and it's not on the timeline. tessa?

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 11:35 AM
i dont think they've given us that information yet.

Brandon, think about it. Sun and Jin hated each other's guts when they crashed on the island. The woman was about to leave him, not have sex with him. Once he left at the end of season 1 and came back to the camp halfway through season 2, the writers made it very obvious that Jin and Sun had makeup sex. When Jin walks out of the tent with no shirt on and Sun comes out after him and puts her arms around him and Hurley winks at him. That was when it happened. Not 60 days earlier.

hawkingvsreeve
02-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Are you on the show? For all we know Jin is a rapist. Or maybe Jae was infertile as well. Or maybe Sun is the island slut. Or maybe it was the smoke monster. Or maybe Sun isn't really Korean. Maybe she is hermaphroditic and she impregnated herself. Maybe it was Michael. A hump her and dump her kind of thing. Maybe Sun has Jungle fever, like Valarie.

MAYBE
MAYBE
MAYBE
MAYBE
MAYBE

You don't know shit. I don't know shit. The writers don't know shit.

J~$$$
02-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I know it, I just don't want to ruin it for you.

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 12:40 PM
I lol'd bdawg.

full on idle
02-09-2007, 01:01 PM
I found a group of losties last night, I'm getting invited to their stuff next week, mark my words.

tessalasset
02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
SWEET VALARIE!!!!! that will be so much fun.

vicorintian
02-10-2007, 05:25 PM
you can also watch the episodes the next day on abc.com i think, just in case you didn't know :)

but i'm glad you don't have class and get to watch!!!

sawyer cracks me up. jack is hotter though :x

Thanx Ivy, but apparently you cant access the episode if you live abroad.
got to see it, and i AM glad the whole POW thing got resolved.

invisiblerobots
02-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Anybody else getting psyched for tonight's episode? Back to the beach with freaky Desmond and the whimsical antics of Charlie and Hurley.

chairmenmeow47
02-14-2007, 11:40 AM
i wish charlie would die already.

i'll prolly have to watch it tomorrow :(

invisiblerobots
02-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I'm not too keen on the continuation of Claire and the hobbit's romance thing. I can see it turning out bad in the end though.
It sucks that it's on at 10 now. What was wrong with 9? Some of us have to get up in the morning. Grumble.

PotVsKtl
02-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Some of us aren't wrinkled up old Mueslix gumming quats that want to go to bed at 10.

psychic friend
02-14-2007, 12:19 PM
i wish it was earlier too

invisiblerobots
02-14-2007, 12:27 PM
I think that keeping it on at 10 is gonna lose them even more viewers. It's almost like they want this show to fail.

invisiblerobots
02-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Some of us aren't wrinkled up old Mueslix gumming quats that want to go to bed at 10.

Is quat one of those clever british insults that have been making the rounds?

vicorintian
02-14-2007, 01:11 PM
sniff.... gonna have to download it tomorrow!

chairmenmeow47
02-14-2007, 01:14 PM
see, my friends here are excited about the time change cause here it means 9 instead of 8.

i'd also like to add that i hate daylight savings. i'm glad i live in az.

TomAz
02-14-2007, 01:17 PM
look! another lost thread. woohoo.

invisiblerobots
02-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Another? I thought this was the main, ongoing thread.

atom heart
02-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Tom, stop trying to legitimize your thread. This thread has five pages to your five replies.

tessalasset
02-14-2007, 05:52 PM
hahaha yeah you wanker.

i used to wait until 10 to watch lost so i could watch it without commercials. now i dont know if i can wait til 11 every time...but the commercials seriously kill it. it's such a toss up now.

corbo
02-14-2007, 06:02 PM
i hate charlie too ... i wish the giant smoke moster would eat him already

corbo
02-14-2007, 06:03 PM
commercials do kill this show

invisiblerobots
02-14-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and bittorrent - no commercials and I'll be in bed by a reasonable hour. Thanks internets!

psychic friend
02-14-2007, 09:26 PM
this is so intense. and its not even half over. OMG

atom heart
02-14-2007, 10:01 PM
looks like a few of you got your wish. hahaha

hawkingvsreeve
02-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Kerrie's observations coming back from the first commercial break: "When did Claire get bangs? This show is so full of shit."

And your days are numbered Charlie.

corbo
02-14-2007, 10:44 PM
thank god that mother effer is gonna get killed off
he is so annoying

full on idle
02-14-2007, 10:54 PM
I completely made the same bangs comment B, ask Keriann.

Charlie's a goner, you guys are right.

full on idle
02-14-2007, 10:55 PM
But why in Desmond's alternate universe was Charlie not a famous rock star? Am I too thick to understand that? Also, totally playing Oasis bahaha.

corbo
02-14-2007, 10:57 PM
didnt his brother split full on idle. leaving him a drug addict and broke? my memory is not too good

full on idle
02-14-2007, 11:00 PM
yeah totally, but I would think at least the people would still know who he was and I don't remember the street singing in the Charlie flashbacks.

breakjaw
02-14-2007, 11:01 PM
I loved the scene in the jewelry store.Very Matrix-like.

codytwo
02-14-2007, 11:29 PM
yeah totally, but I would think at least the people would still know who he was and I don't remember the street singing in the Charlie flashbacks.

If you remember, he never said that he didn't know where the guy knew him from. He said he'd tell him if he gave him some money. Also, I would just like to point out that the way Charlie was holding that pick totally fits the song he chose to play on the corner.

vinylmartyr
02-14-2007, 11:56 PM
I MISSED IT!

tessalasset
02-15-2007, 01:00 AM
oh my GOD that was a good episode. that was the first time this season that i truly had to go "what the FUCK?!?!!?"

another "what the fuck" - jeff, how in the hell do you have almost 2,000 posts in three months?!?!!?! you really need to get out more.

bmack86
02-15-2007, 01:05 AM
Tessa, your sig is pretty classy. I loved the link to the kroqken wikipedia that was on there.

I need to watch this episode again. I missed parts, so I was lost by the end (no pun intended).

vinylmartyr
02-15-2007, 02:11 AM
another "what the fuck" - jeff, how in the hell do you have almost 2,000 posts in three months?!?!!?! you really need to get out more.

Unfortunately there will be no getting out until Coachella.

bug on your lip
02-15-2007, 05:36 AM
i wish charlie would die already.

i'll prolly have to watch it tomorrow :(

whoaaaaa

Ivy can see the future

bug on your lip
02-15-2007, 09:38 AM
that episode was a stunna

terrific

totally reaffirmed my love for this show

malcatrazz
02-15-2007, 09:53 AM
What happened to Desmond's use of 'brother'. Now he's saying 'pal'. It's a weird thing to notice but I liked 'brother' much more.

All in all i thought this episode was mediocre except for the last quarter with the old jewelry shop lady. Matrixy indeed.

shotglass75
02-15-2007, 10:13 AM
Charlie wasn't famous because Desmond went back like 4 or 5 years. remember Desmond was on the island pushing the button for 3 years and he did the race probably a year after the time when he was gonna propose. So Charlies band wasn't famous yet. he was still struggling.

Great show last night. Brings it to a whole new level of "what the f*ck is going on here?" If everyone has a "destination" or a purpose...to die, to save a life, to push a button...what does that mean for the other characters? The whole thing could be a long trail of cause and effect leading up to something huge. Jacks purpose was to save Benjamins life. Maybe Kate's purpose was to save Sawyer and so on and so on...

bmack86
02-15-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm pretty sure Charlie would have been famous, then slowly dropped into addiction.
It seemed to me like this was a mix of reality and signs for Desmond.

full on idle
02-18-2007, 11:59 PM
mind games

psychic friend
02-21-2007, 09:53 PM
oh so this time jack gets beat up. back to normal i guess. pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Benis23
02-21-2007, 10:57 PM
i have not been watching this season, but ive heard that it is not that great so far. is this true lost fans?

tessalasset
02-22-2007, 12:06 AM
the last two episodes were fucking fantastic, old-skool lost style. this episode tonight was iffy. i hate bai ling as an actress so, so much. she is hot. that's it. she's terrible and really brought the show down tonight.

roberto73
02-22-2007, 12:13 AM
i have not been watching this season, but ive heard that it is not that great so far. is this true lost fans?

I just keep waiting for something – anything! – to happen. I don't mind the flashbacks and the mythology and all of that, but this season the show just seems to be on the dramatic equivalent of a treadmill: a lot of movement but no one's really going anywhere. I've been a willing participant so far, but this season is making me impatient and frustrated.

chairmenmeow47
02-22-2007, 07:36 AM
whoaaaaa

Ivy can see the future

ha, i wish. i probably say that about charlie every week though. i hate him.

bai ling was LAAAAAAAAME. still a good episode though. i hate when they end episodes with everyone looking all serious by the fire though.

so when do we find out about the other tattoo?

menikmati
02-22-2007, 07:36 AM
I can't believe this show is still on.

hawkingvsreeve
02-22-2007, 09:02 AM
AFTER TONIGHT, 3 OF THE ISLANDS BIGGEST MYTERIES WILL BE ANSWERED.

The only mystery that was solved was the mystery of Bai Ling's cleavage. This show. Is full. Of shit.

tessalasset
02-22-2007, 09:22 AM
i hate that jack's tattoos were even considered a mystery. i don't think i ever gave those babies notice after the pilot. AND the meaning was stupid, unless there's more to it. was bai ling seeing into the future? or just telling us stuff we already knew?

im digging the relationship between jack and juliet. i think she's way more of an equal to him.

the cindy thing is weird. i mean...she was with the tailies for almost 50 days. she knows what everyone was going through. how could she seriously not understand why jack was furious? even if the calmness was just an act for the others, she still gave him a weird confused look when he lashed out at her. someone on the lost board said maybe that group is brought in to watch juliet's trial? or that maybe they're not even alive, and it's just a manifestation by the island? i doubt that. they wouldn't kill the kids.

Kiefer
02-22-2007, 09:55 AM
last night's episode was totally weak. what were the 3 mysteries? was one of them "how many viewers will dislike this episode?"

tessalasset
02-22-2007, 09:57 AM
the more i read the lost board the more i love this show.

chairmenmeow47
02-22-2007, 10:02 AM
the cindy thing is weird. i mean...she was with the tailies for almost 50 days. she knows what everyone was going through. how could she seriously not understand why jack was furious? even if the calmness was just an act for the others, she still gave him a weird confused look when he lashed out at her. someone on the lost board said maybe that group is brought in to watch juliet's trial? or that maybe they're not even alive, and it's just a manifestation by the island? i doubt that. they wouldn't kill the kids.

the cindy thing WAS weird, i don't even remember her. the face is familiar, but that's it.

fortydollarsworthofmeat
02-22-2007, 11:00 AM
that episode fucking sucked.

that entire bai ling diversion was to explain that jack got some chinese shit tattooed on him that he thought meant something else? original. mysterious. not.

full on idle
02-22-2007, 05:40 PM
That episode whelmed me.

The Sawyer/Kate dynamic is getting old.

All the people ended up in the same place they started and I hate Juliet so so much. Unless she turns evil again, in which case the sappiness is an act and I will like her again.

full on idle
02-22-2007, 05:41 PM
I did do a fist pump when Jack told off that one dude about "what kind of people" they are.

bballarl
02-22-2007, 05:43 PM
That episode was just alright. What is happening next week? I watched online and they don't do the preview thing after the ep's.

full on idle
02-22-2007, 05:46 PM
I left before they showed scenes from the next b/c I had to pee.

Down Rodeo
02-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Apparently next week will be an episode about Hurley. And it looks like Kate wants to get the rest of the crew to go rescue Jack.

Hannahrain
02-24-2007, 02:40 PM
just so's ya kow, there's a "Lost Survival Guide" available in the free section of iTunes right now.

woogie846
02-25-2007, 03:25 PM
the more i read the lost board the more i love this show.

I used to be on that.

woogie846
02-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Seriously, Lost is really starting to lose me. Quickly. I might just have to stick to The Office and Scrubs.

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 07:58 PM
hahahahahahahaha......If you thought last weeks episode was bad........worst. episode. ever.

full on idle
02-28-2007, 08:27 PM
god fucking damnit. Don't say anything else.

shotglass75
02-28-2007, 08:54 PM
On tonights episode of Lost...nothing will happen whatsoever. Filler episode. Cheech? Are you kidding me?

HorrorLibraryNet
02-28-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm not going to read any further tonight on this thread, as I'm on the west coast...and the episode isn't OVER YET! *LOL*

But, I caught the first minute of the show when I was setting up to record it...

COULD SOMEONE tell me the name of the song/artist for the tune played at the beginning of the episode...while Hurley is checking out the car and stuff. I know it's a 60's/70's song and I should probably know who it is...but I can't seem to think of it right now. And...I loved that song as a kid.

Thanks in advance!

full on idle
02-28-2007, 10:01 PM
You have to be joking, Justin. That episode was both emotionally satisfying AND moved the plot forward. Plus, I'm back in love with the Sawyer/Kate thing.

edit and plus yeah that song, I want that song too.

tessalasset
02-28-2007, 11:40 PM
i didn't really like the episode until the last minute of it.

HorrorLibraryNet
03-01-2007, 04:55 AM
Wow...I really dug this week's episode! About damn time we had another Hurley installment.

Still trying to figure out that song, though. Could it be...Peter Gabriel? Almost seems to have some of the same vocal elements as "Solsbury Hill" oddly enough.

Dammit! I must know what this song is!!! *LOL*

Oddly enough, I think this was one of my favorite episodes. Had quite a few laughs while watching it...

*edit to add...

On a side note...does something look different to anyone else about Claire? She just looks different to me this season. Dunno. Must be one of those continuity things, but something is off.

HorrorLibraryNet
03-01-2007, 05:26 AM
FOUND IT! The name of the song is "Shambala" and it was recorded by both B.W. Stevenson (Which I THINK was the version on last night's show) and later by Three Dog Night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambala_%28song%29

The song is about the mythical kingdom of Shambala, said to be hidden somewhere within or beyond the peaks of the Himalayas and mentioned in various ancient texts including the Kalachakra Tantra and ancient texts of Tibetan Buddhism.

Hmmmmmm...kinda makes you think.

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Thats was totally awesome when they got the van started and kinda figured that bad things werent happening because of hurley........then when they got the van started, and it rolled down the hill, and shared a coke and a smile....did I mention the van starting.....awesome......sorry it just seemed like a guest spot for cheech to be on the show. I did like scene where the asian reporter got lit up by the meteorite.

chairmenmeow47
03-01-2007, 11:47 AM
will charlie just die already?!?! lol

and i was glad to see hurley win one finally. kinda boring episode though, definately not watching it again.

and i want some dharma initiative beer. i wonder if they have dharma initiative marijuana too :lol:

psychic friend
03-01-2007, 11:53 AM
I like that what's his name is learning to speak engrish.

ghettojournalist
03-01-2007, 01:17 PM
i felt bad for Hurley already, but last night's episode is starting to push it.
how much are they going to bring this guy down?

loved the van part.
it felt like mainstream Lynch.

who else was expecting him to say "I'm sorry. You were right." when he gave her the flower?

chairmenmeow47
03-01-2007, 01:25 PM
who else was expecting him to say "I'm sorry. You were right." when he gave her the flower?

ha ha ha, i did.

and what i don't understand is why sawyer told him all that and didn't follow his own damned advice and say sorry to kate :lol:

ghettojournalist
03-01-2007, 01:28 PM
cause he's sawyer, man.
when they said welcome back to each other, they signified a semi-return to their smoldering distant relationship.

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 01:30 PM
"the hippie ep."

Down Rodeo
03-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Next week's episode looks pretty good, though.

tessalasset
03-01-2007, 03:21 PM
On a side note...does something look different to anyone else about Claire? She just looks different to me this season. Dunno. Must be one of those continuity things, but something is off.she lost a ton of weight (in addition to the baby).

I like that what's his name is learning to speak engrish.that was one of my favorite parts. its about damn time. and it made me think back to how much they have grown as a couple and how totally different their roles in their relationship are now.

I did like scene where the asian reporter got lit up by the meteorite.was she homage to family guy?

also, if for some reason any of you have not heard of it: www.lostpedia.com

J~$$$
03-05-2007, 12:50 PM
EDIT: will come off as nonsense

J~$$$
03-05-2007, 01:14 PM
http://www.yellowpigs.net/thesis/allprint

911wasaninsidejob
03-06-2007, 09:02 PM
I just keep waiting for something – anything! – to happen. I don't mind the flashbacks and the mythology and all of that, but this season the show just seems to be on the dramatic equivalent of a treadmill: a lot of movement but no one's really going anywhere. I've been a willing participant so far, but this season is making me impatient and frustrated.

I agree. It seems to have lost (no pun intended) the pace and progressive forward momentum that both seasons one & two had in most of their episodes.

The writers seem to be "stretching the soup" so to speak the last several episodes.

They better not be taking us Lost fans for granted!! :mad:

911wasaninsidejob
03-06-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and bittorrent - no commercials and I'll be in bed by a reasonable hour. Thanks internets!

That's how I've gotten every episode since Season One (being that I don't own a TV).

What's even better is you can now download the HDTV version!!

AMAZING picture quality...near DVD!!:thu

tessalasset
03-06-2007, 10:52 PM
this (http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/2007/02/podcast_a_lost_.html#more) makes me want to go back to school. badly.

psychic friend
03-07-2007, 09:46 PM
back to not liking it. more nonsense.

tessalasset
03-07-2007, 10:50 PM
dani i think if you took that college course you would enjoy the show WAY more. just give it a while to sink in, dude.

chairmenmeow47
03-08-2007, 07:24 AM
i was out late and totally missed it :(

will watch tonight!

Down Rodeo
03-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Much better episode than last week.

J~$$$
03-08-2007, 01:52 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat

Schrödinger's cat

smilingdownward
03-08-2007, 02:38 PM
much much better episode. finally getting back to the story. Locke pisses me off sometimes though. they could have used the building for whatever/shelter/computer parts. and why didnt they take the cows and horses? the camp could have used them! but no, they harvest a freaking ****-pong table.

smilingdownward
03-08-2007, 02:39 PM
and for some reason, the board does not alow pingpong. it likes stars better

tessalasset
03-08-2007, 05:57 PM
the board does not allow . it was an effort to kill lamedar.

atom heart
03-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Locke has issues with computers. Every one he touches causes massive destruction. I liked seeing Sayid again though.

invisiblerobots
03-08-2007, 10:18 PM
so what is sayid gonna do with eyepatch man? and seriously, what is up with locke and obsessively pushing buttons?

invisiblerobots
03-08-2007, 10:26 PM
That's how I've gotten every episode since Season One (being that I don't own a TV).

What's even better is you can now download the HDTV version!!

AMAZING picture quality...near DVD!!:thu

Agreed, I can grab the first CTV HD broadcast before it shows here on the west coast and without the commercials and then get some zzzs

911wasaninsidejob
03-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Agreed, I can grab the first CTV HD broadcast before it shows here on the west coast and without the commercials and then get some zzzs

HAAA!! GREAT minds think alike! :)

J~$$$
03-14-2007, 12:48 PM
hi.

chairmenmeow47
03-14-2007, 01:27 PM
hi!

i wish locke wasn't such a tard. at least his backstory shows him being a tard too and running back to daddy.

i heard we're supposed to find out why he's in the wheelchair sometime this season... can't wait to find that out.

invisiblerobots
03-14-2007, 01:40 PM
i heard we're supposed to find out why he's in the wheelchair sometime this season... can't wait to find that out.

I believe that will be addressed on next week's episode. Tonight we find out something surprising about Claire.

J~$$$
03-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Tonights episode looks awesome. I hope that it atleast goes into detail and brings out more of the storyline. Im thinking that Locke maybe blowing up the hatches on purpose and that he might know more about the island that what is portrayed. The wheelchair backstory should be awesome.

It seems that the only place to get answers about this show is from the lost forums.

chairmenmeow47
03-14-2007, 01:50 PM
I believe that will be addressed on next week's episode. Tonight we find out something surprising about Claire.

*twirls finger*

they'll need to do a lot to get me to care about claire again. her backstory was kinda interesting, but it's been so long and charlie's always around, so it'll take a lot to get me interested again, lol.

bartelby
03-14-2007, 06:16 PM
ooooo - good one so far tonight...

shotglass75
03-14-2007, 06:36 PM
WOW!!!!!!!! JACK AND CLAIR, BROTHER AND SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! THINGS JUST GOT EVEN STRANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J~$$$
03-14-2007, 08:38 PM
It was good....Im positive Locke knows way more than he shows. The whole Clair/Jack, like whoa!

Kiefer
03-14-2007, 08:42 PM
we all had heavy speculation about the jack/claire thing from the episode where christian was in australia, and went to that one house and was arguing with that blonde woman (who at this point i bet was the bitchy aunt). next weeks episode looks awesome. they really are building this up quite nicely now. these past 2 episodes were great.

J~$$$
03-14-2007, 08:48 PM
From that episode in Australia, I thought it was clair, and Christain was trying to give her money diapers for possibly being her babies daddy. Yeah I was wrong.

invisiblerobots
03-15-2007, 06:48 AM
I thought the whole Claire/Jack connection was somewhat soap operaish. It'll interesting to see what the implications are, if any. Will Jack and Claire ever figure out that they're related? Last night's ending was a bit of a stunner too. Jack, WTF?
I'm psyched for the Locke episode, the preview looked pretty exciting - wheelchair explanation, Ben's recovery.
The week after that we get a Paolo/Nikki episode. After seeing Paolo in 300 I'm way more interested in seeing what they do with his character.

smilingdownward
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
what happened to on the preview for next weeks episode? i watch the show on ABC.com so i dont get to see the previews.

lock is pissing me off (again) but i still like him. he keeps things interesting. he does like the blowing up of things.

the claire and charlie thing is geting old. i dont like either one of them. will desomond just let charlie die already? gosh!!

corbo
03-15-2007, 08:05 PM
im glad that the episodes keep getting better. the first half of this season was not that good.

psychic friend
03-15-2007, 08:08 PM
that was an awesome episode but I too had to watch it on abc.com and they did not show next weeks previews. also i hate you cant go full sceen. i can deal with 3 commercials instead of 18.

atom heart
03-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Jack's been brainwashed.

That's my lame little theory.

invisiblerobots
03-15-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm not convinced that Jack is switched. He's totally working his inside influence via Juliet.

tessalasset
03-15-2007, 11:20 PM
here's (http://losttrailers.blogspot.com/) a link to the trailers for lost every week. the top left one is the one we saw wednesday night. the one in the top middle is the canadian trailer which is SO MUCH COOLER.

smilingdownward
03-15-2007, 11:24 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZWYvIxR9LE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZWYvIxR9LE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

found a preview

i dont think jack is brainwashed. hes playing them. and tom dosnt seem like that bad of a guy. i want to find out what they did to cindy and the tailies kids. creepy!

smilingdownward
03-15-2007, 11:31 PM
ok i dont know what the hell that was. i was trying to post a youtube clip of next weeks preview....hum havent figured out how to do that yet.

anyway here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZWYvIxR9LE

PF here... you put the part after the = in the you tube button, which in this case would be mZWYvIxR9LE

mZWYvIxR9LE

invisiblerobots
03-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Tessa, did you see paolo in 300? What'd ya think?

tessalasset
03-15-2007, 11:39 PM
yes i did and i thought he was creepily gay. really really extremely didn't like him and it made me laugh sometimes. it made me sad that he is the only actor from lost who i've actually met and spoken with.

invisiblerobots
03-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Was he creepily gay in real life too? Do you think he has a place as one of the A list characters on the show?

tessalasset
03-16-2007, 07:33 AM
he was very cute and hairy and very very sweet in real life and was completely shocked i knew he was on the show because the season hadn't started yet. dude's like a chanel model and shit.

RockStr4Life
03-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Claire looked way hot in that tattoo parlor with the black hair. Charlie tries way too hard...they're lucky they're on a deserted island or she would be way over him already haha. I think she's gonna go for Desmond and Charlie and him will fight and Desmond will kill Charlie fulfilling his prophecy. Also, I think the guy with the eyepatch is somehow not going to die because he was way too badass for only two episodes. I don't know what's up with Jack...maybe he just gave up and joined the dark side.

bballarl
03-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Or he wanted to play football rather than sit in a cell. Or he is in a position of power because he is taking care of Ben and can afford to play football.

RockStr4Life
03-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Or he wanted to play football rather than sit in a cell. Or he is in a position of power because he is taking care of Ben and can afford to play football.

You really think he would go from almost killing Ben and not eating to playing a fun game of football in the park with them?

woogie846
03-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Locke pushing the mysterious eye patch man through those barriers was so bad-ass.

woogie846
03-18-2007, 12:35 PM
oops, sorry. double post.

bballarl
03-18-2007, 12:53 PM
You really think he would go from almost killing Ben and not eating to playing a fun game of football in the park with them?

Yes, I think he realizes he is in a good position in terms of the power play that is going on.

xanman86
03-19-2007, 12:47 AM
I cant wait to see where Charlie's episode is going to be placed. I predict his will be the second to last and the last episode will go to Ben. This season has been one hell of a ride so far and I think next weeks episode is going to be a peak.

RockStr4Life
03-19-2007, 01:15 AM
I bet Desmond will end up killing Charlie by accident...or maybe they'll fight to the death over Claire

chairmenmeow47
03-19-2007, 11:55 AM
that was an awesome episode but I too had to watch it on abc.com and they did not show next weeks previews. also i hate you cant go full sceen. i can deal with 3 commercials instead of 18.

i hate that you can't go full screen also.

who the hell is paolo/nikki? are those the horrible actors that randomly show up on hikes and such? why do they need an episode. no one gives a shit about them :rotfl

i can't wait for next week. locke's backstory better not be lame.

psychic friend
03-21-2007, 09:53 PM
wow

full on idle
03-21-2007, 09:56 PM
missed it AGAIN. that's three. I'm like Walt at this point.

psychic friend
03-21-2007, 09:59 PM
wow that made no sense what so ever - pfffffffffffffffff

bballarl
03-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Oh man. WTF!?

corbo
03-21-2007, 10:35 PM
best episode of the season.

tessalasset
03-22-2007, 12:12 AM
thats what my friend alex said too. holy shit, so much happened. and i can't believe how much i missed jack and kate interaction. that part made me swoon.

i wish locke had a better story than that but that's still pretty fucking psycho of his dad. ouch.

ouch. ouch. ouch. crack.

i cant wait for alex to finally meet her mom. that was so sweet w/ rousseau.

who is gonna die next week? should we make bets? we know its not charlie, sawyer, sun, or jin for sure.

smilingdownward
03-22-2007, 12:16 AM
omg this is driving me crazy. i missed it this evening,45 min wait to watch in on abc.com!!!

smilingdownward
03-22-2007, 02:03 AM
omg what the hell?
ben is such a bastard! i love it.
and they will get off the island someday, they still have the sailboat somewhere. i cant wait till next week!

Kiefer
03-22-2007, 06:27 AM
i was actually surprised when ben opened the door and cooper was in there.
oh, SNAP!

breakjaw
03-22-2007, 07:23 AM
I'm glad Ben is back to being creepy,instead of needy Dad Ben,that guy is such a fantastic actor,but better at being creepy.

psychic friend
03-22-2007, 07:36 AM
why does nobody straight out ask ben why they have to kill people that land on the island. and why they beat the crap out of the ones they dont kill and why they kidnapped all the kids, etc. hello?

makes no sense

PotVsKtl
03-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Because it's a stupid fucking melodrama. That I watch every week. Like a chump.

codytwo
03-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Whenever they ask anything, he says they wouldn't understand. THEY COULD NOT POSSIBLY COMPREHEND. Its fucking stupid. I keep watching the show of course, but at this point I dont think they will be able to pull this off and not make it completely ridiculous.

bballarl
03-22-2007, 11:22 AM
I think they are doing a good job of weaving it together. It will all work out. I'll post my theories later.

J~$$$
03-22-2007, 05:04 PM
"the box, is a metaphor.
its putting a lot of mumbo jumbo science into an image an audience can grasp

(fermions form a cube, blah blah blah, pauli exclusion, fermion overlap, exchange interaction etc etc, scalar particles, scalar field, dimension growth.. there is a metamathematic science to it all, linear algebra and fields, galios theory.. OVERWHELMING INFO)

metaphorically, I think the whole island is in a box
(two tetras form a cube, 8 points) (one tetra is 4 points)

and apollo is its maxwell demon.

the gift giver, using the box.
"I think Ben understands Lockes pain, because Ben too was outcast from his father. JACOB.

so Jacob (the possible apollo of the island, the box user, maxwells demon etc) doesnt favour his son anymore..

and lets him get sick

all because of the purge and the hostiles take over, there was a souring of relationships, and a splitting of teams...
& during an incident in the experiment, possibly caused by bens crew...

jacob became LOST within the complex system he had control over, and it became sentient, a lifeforce opposite his

smokey

so jacob confided in using his powers and the "box" to make what he wanted to happen, happen..

the plane crash and losties arrived.

and now we witness the conclusion of the problem, the losties are there to solve it.. unknowingly for the most part.."

I like this theory. Its not mine but I like it Ah lotttt.

bballarl
03-22-2007, 05:12 PM
Who is Jacob?

smilingdownward
03-22-2007, 05:32 PM
yeah i was wondering the same thing. who is jacob?