PDA

View Full Version : LOST!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

chairmenmeow47
05-09-2008, 08:53 AM
The buddy holly song/clue was great. Plus a great song anyways.

exactly. i also like that it was a typical lost opener. along with the shot after of locke waking up and his eye opening.

i also enjoyed the look on ben's face when hurley asked "so what happened to these guys" and locke says "he did" and ben just kinda turned his head. it was subtle, but i had to laugh and rewind a few times. ben is great. even when he's trying to "keep a low profile", he's a very strong actor.

and i have to say, the soundtrack to this show gets better and better. it's so subtle, there isn't even a theme song, but the noises they use to build suspense and show the "wrongness" of a situation really impresses me week after week. there's certain sounds that make me giddy when i hear them because they are so good.

and good catch on the song there. so who's anthony cooper? is that the con man or someone else?

Blinken
05-09-2008, 08:54 AM
I think it fits, Locke could have easily forgotten about the guy mentioning the walkabout, because alot of time went by between the rehab and him going on the trip, you tell the age difference. It might have just something in the back of his mind then he say another ad or something and decided to go. Same goes for the guy recurting him as a kid it lasted five minutes he probably doesn't really remember that either.

Blinken
05-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Anthony Cooper is Lockes father, also goes by the name of Sawyer. He is the one who conned Sawyer's parents and conned Locke out of a kidney.

chairmenmeow47
05-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Anthony Cooper is Lockes father, also goes by the name of Sawyer. He is the one who conned Sawyer's parents and conned Locke out of a kidney.

so we do have confirmation that he was in fact locke's father? i'm just curious because i can't remember that ever being finalized.

NicoDread
05-09-2008, 08:57 AM
I think it fits. I highly doubt anyone would remember someone that came and talked to them for a few minutes when they were 6 years old. And Locke never really stated how he found out about the walkabout, it makes a lot of sense to have him know about it because of Abbadon. We never really knew anything about Locke's childhood, I think it all fits.

Blinken
05-09-2008, 08:58 AM
so we do have confirmation that he was in fact locke's father? i'm just curious because i can't remember that ever being finalized.

Well He could have been conned, but i believe Locke's mom said that was his father. Plus they matched for being a donor. I would say yes we are sure.

chairmenmeow47
05-09-2008, 09:01 AM
while i agree that locke may not remember who exactly creepy eyeliner dude is, it had to be a memorable moment in his life.

it wasn't just some brief five minute meeting. in the span of 5-10 minutes, locke was made to feel special and like something fantastical was going to happen in his life, only to then have it taken away. and within this time, some strange and creepy man was singing his praises and then sharply turns cold and quickly leaves. this must have left a feeling of inadequacy that is only further reinforced by his grandmother asking him what HE did to make the man leave as if it was his fault.

so while yeah, it happened when he was 6 and he probably doesn't remember, i still think it would have had a much greater impact than some 5 minute meeting with a stranger on the street.

you're right, we didn't know much about his childhood so this was all new information. i guess it just didn't feel "right" to me.

Young blood
05-09-2008, 09:02 AM
I don't think cooper is his father.

Emily (lockes mom) mention that he was a "immaculately conceived" , but later convinced she was just crazy.

My favorite line last night was

fate can be a ''fickle bitch''

chairmenmeow47
05-09-2008, 09:06 AM
the girlfriend i watched with last night is a librarian. when she heard them talk about moving the island, she mentioned the original dr. dolittle movie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Dolittle_%28film%29).

she said that in this movie, they visit a moving island that is off course and has to be pushed back onto track by a bunch of dolphins or whales or something. i doubt that'll be how they move the island in lost, but i thought it was interesting...

tessalasset
05-09-2008, 09:11 AM
ivy, that woman was his grandmother? i thought she was his adoptive mom. do you think the lady, whoever she was, knew what richard alpert was all about? or do you think she was just excited because some school was interested in her son? it seemed to me like she just wanted them to come take him away and get him out of her life.

also, during that whole meeting, i couldn't help but think about how there's no way any parent nowadays would let some strange man sit in a room with their son all alone unless they knew him very well. i wonder how she met him. i mean, if it was really locke's grandmother, i guess she met him at the hospital that day. but wouldn't she be weary if he showed up six years later to meet with locke, but he looked the exact same as he did in the hospital? i think locke's mom has to be an adoptive mom. but then i wonder how richard approached her initially about locke. i dunno. not important. but i like these little details.

Young blood
i agree. makes you wonder what whidmore's role with dharma is. is this a dhamra approved invasion, or is whidmore taking dharma in a different direction than was intended? who is above whidmore, if anyone?

and wtf is up with the cabin appearing in different shapes and sizes?!

i wonder how they will "move" the island, is this done with electromagnetism or something else?

and i loved the opening song in this episode :)

and yeah, the inner struggle between faith and science is interesting, but i still don't think the storyline quite fits with everything else we saw of locke's past.

Moving the island in space or time will be very interesting and key to the final season.

The cabin being the size of a warehouse was kind of funny. I don't get that either.

tessalasset
hahaha my friends i was watching it with mentioned dr. doolittle too.

tessalasset
05-09-2008, 09:13 AM
wait when was the cabin the size of a warehouse? i didn't take that from either times we've seen inside it or outside it.

Blinken
05-09-2008, 09:14 AM
I think moving the island might have to do with the acient inhabitants of the island, the meaning behind the four toed statue might come into play finally.

Young blood
05-09-2008, 09:15 AM
wait when was the cabin the size of a warehouse? i didn't take that from either times we've seen inside it or outside it.

That fucker was huge on the outside compared to previous times maybe im wrong.

Blinken
05-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Well since Claire is living there now the had to do some renovations.

tessalasset
05-09-2008, 09:17 AM
funny you say that, i actually thought it looked way way smaller on the outside this time. i remember thinking about that actively before they stepped inside but i was relieved to see it was approximately the same size inside and thought maybe i just didn't see it clearly enough in the darkness.

chairmenmeow47
05-09-2008, 09:20 AM
ivy, that woman was his grandmother? i thought she was his adoptive mom. do you think the lady, whoever she was, knew what richard alpert was all about? or do you think she was just excited because some school was interested in her son? it seemed to me like she just wanted them to come take him away and get him out of her life.

also, during that whole meeting, i couldn't help but think about how there's no way any parent nowadays would let some strange man sit in a room with their son all alone unless they knew him very well. i wonder how she met him. i mean, if it was really locke's grandmother, i guess she met him at the hospital that day. but wouldn't she be weary if he showed up six years later to meet with locke, but he looked the exact same as he did in the hospital? i think locke's mom has to be an adoptive mom. but then i wonder how richard approached her initially about locke. i dunno. not important. but i like these little details.

good point. i don't know if that was locke's mother or grandmother. i looked up the episode on IMDB and there's a character named "florence" that might be locke's adopted mother. the picture looks kinda like her, but i don't remember the name "florence" from the episode at all.

IMDB Cabin Fever (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0994350/fullcredits#cast)

tessalasset
05-09-2008, 09:31 AM
They had "Emily" and "Emily's mother" on IMDB and then "Florence" as well. I think Florence was his adoptive mother.

bartelby
05-09-2008, 09:34 AM
i love you guys

awesome

davrone
05-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Alpert is scary! I wanna know what's the real deal with his school for "special" kids. It kinda made me think of X-Men. Could Locke be a mutant? Man, can't wait for the finale!

chairmenmeow47
05-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Alpert is scary! I wanna know what's the real deal with his school for "special" kids. It kinda made me think of X-Men. Could Locke be a mutant? Man, can't wait for the finale!

mutants, man, THAT would be an insane twist, even for lost!!! was definitely like x-men.

and i'm really starting to believe that we don't know who locke's father is. if emily was 16 in 1956 and dating someone "twice her age", the father in 1956 would have to be at least around 30. which would put the birthdate for locke's father at or prior to 1926. that would mean that in 2004, locke's father would be at LEAST 78 years old. maybe it's just me, but con man sawyer didn't seem THAT old.

Blinken
05-09-2008, 10:11 AM
lets say the mom was exageratting, put him at 28. 1928 would when he was born. We don't know what year Locke lost his kidney maybe early 90's would the guy in mid early 60's so that is reasonable.

Young blood
05-09-2008, 10:35 AM
meh...probably nothing as I go on.

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fitems.asp%3Fid%3D4004%26FRO M%3D%26TO%3D&id=742905

and the next one...

http://www.samuelsdesign.com/comics/pages/crime-horror/mysterytales9.htm

The first story, "The Specimen!" has art by Joe Maneely, an artist who was immensely talented but tragically died very young. Other stories in this issue: "Hunger" by Brown and Gantz, "Ashes to Ashes", "The Man in the Morgue", and "Lost".

marooko
05-09-2008, 10:46 AM
i have a cousin on Lost.

atom heart
05-09-2008, 12:38 PM
The plot line with Locke's childhood might have made sense, but it was still heavy handed and I didn't like the implications that outside forces so overtly influenced him. I like Locke as a more independent entity, even if he does take orders from an island.

Also, I really like that theory. I like it way more than the few I've actually read all the way through. I don't think Locke will kill everyone there just by moving the island, however that's done.

The Ben and Hurley moment was probably one of the best little scenes in Lost, ever. The show might get more and more ridiculous, but I'll keep watching it just for tidbits like that.

tessalasset
05-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Seriously. I loved that scene so much. Just the crinkling of a candy wrapper for a good 30 seconds.

Marooko, who is your cousin?

Barbara, the ninja
05-09-2008, 12:51 PM
i have a cousin on Lost.

It's Jin, huh. I can tell.

Young blood
05-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Jorge Garcia and cheech.

hes covered here.

chairmenmeow47
05-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Seriously. I loved that scene so much. Just the crinkling of a candy wrapper for a good 30 seconds.

i agree. someone on the 4815162342 forums said that scene reflected their characters perfectly. great scene.

and i'm glad someone else felt the locke stuff was out of place or "heavy handed". but, i don't know how "independent" he is. he's always been one to follow along if he has faith. he followed along with his dad for example. he's "following" the island. if he has faith, he is very willing to go along with some crazy stuff. which to me, is one of the reasons he rejects this scientist life so much. though i do agree that locke can be very independent, i think he can also be lead easily if you give him a reason to have faith.

and is it just me or is jin getting kinda hot? his arms were lookin good last night :)

Barbara, the ninja
05-09-2008, 01:02 PM
and is it just me or is jin getting kinda hot? his arms were lookin good last night :)

He's alright, but Keamy is a stud muffin. In an evil, DGAF, way. Yum.

chairmenmeow47
05-09-2008, 01:03 PM
He's alright, but Keamy is a stud muffin. In an evil, DGAF, way. Yum.

i kind of agree with that :x his arms were YUM last night!

still though, i would be happiest with a jack and desmond threeway. i've always had a thing for heroes, lol.

atom heart
05-09-2008, 01:07 PM
ahh man Keamy creeps the hell out of me. Did any of you ever watch the X Files? (I said this already...)

edit: Nevermind, he still creeps me out but it's not the same person. Giovanni Ribisi =/ Kevin Durand.

Barbara, the ninja
05-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Why does he creep you out? He looks a little Asian to me. And Asians are harmless, you know that.

Young blood
05-09-2008, 01:11 PM
great....

ghettojournalist
05-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Alpert is Xavier!

Young blood
05-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Im going out on a limb and guessing that Abaddon and Richard are in control of everything they have been playing the game longer than anyone else.

fikus222
05-09-2008, 01:21 PM
When did Locke learn all of his knife throwing skills ?

Why does his flashback to the box company include him being militaristic ?

How do these things fit in with the whole Abbadon meeting?

I'm sure little Locke remembers the disappointment and rejection of his meeting with Richard. This prolly influenced him during his angsty teenage years.

I can buy into the concept that the idea for the walkabout didn't come from Locke himself, but came another.

The theory that Ben was Locke's replacement for the Island is interesting, but maybe they were supposed to lead in a Tribunal. Jacob, Ben and Locke would 'rule' together and balance each other out.

tessalasset
05-09-2008, 03:11 PM
I thought the captain was way hotter than Keaney. Kinda bummed he's dead.

So... who made the "don't trust the captain" sign that Desmond and Sayid found? Do you think Widmore put it on there? Cause the captain obviously wasn't a bad guy. Was that just a red herring for us or was Keaney trying to manipulate them from day one?

fikus222
05-09-2008, 04:58 PM
So... who made the "don't trust the captain" sign that Desmond and Sayid found? Do you think Widmore put it on there? Cause the captain obviously wasn't a bad guy. Was that just a red herring for us or was Keaney trying to manipulate them from day one?

Yeah, I wondered about that also. I guess we will have to see how Sayid and his dinghy make out.

ghettojournalist
05-11-2008, 11:59 AM
wow. just listened to the new lost initiative sky one podcast and they gave an interesting theory to who is inside the coffin: Ben.

the different aliases could explain the misleading obit. also could explain why Jack was the only one there, his reaction to the death(being that it seems Ben is the only one that really knows how to get back to the island) and Kate's reaction to Jack's question of attendence.

fikus222
05-11-2008, 02:28 PM
wow. just listened to the new lost initiative sky one podcast and they gave an interesting theory to who is inside the coffin: Ben.

the different aliases could explain the misleading obit. also could explain why Jack was the only one there, his reaction to the death(being that it seems Ben is the only one that really knows how to get back to the island) and Kate's reaction to Jack's question of attendence.

I don't buy it. I still think that Michael is a good choice.

They will probably flip it and it will turn out to be someone entirely unexpected though.

Sexecutioner
05-11-2008, 05:02 PM
this was the first lost ive watched in HD. oh man, it was so much better, it looked amazing! cant believe what i was missing this whole time.

and i agree about the scene with ben and hurley eating the candy bar. that was just so classic.

chairmenmeow47
05-13-2008, 09:20 AM

this theories been around since the last finale. one of his alias' would have to include being survived by his teenage son, so pretty far-fetched, IMO.

after a re-watch of last week's, it's obvious that emily's mother knew who creepy eyeliner dude was.

and i want a christian shepard flashback of him waking up in the coffin. that would be a KILLER season opener.

along with a walt flashback. both of those better happen.

JClemy
05-13-2008, 09:23 AM
I think that having Ben as the dude in the Coffin is just too easy for this show. I mean they could have said anything about the person and it could have been Ben. I suppose him and Sayid are kinda working together now though so Sayid could have fake identities too. It could be anyone!

captncrzy
05-13-2008, 10:32 AM
I love reading everyone's speculations-you guys pick up on so many things that I miss!

chairmenmeow47
05-13-2008, 12:02 PM
i love you guys

awesome

I love reading everyone's speculations-you guys pick up on so many things that I miss!

i totally agree :)

i <3 our lost thread. it's hard to really participate in discussions on the "big" lost boards, so it's nice to have our own here. everyone brings different things to the table and i love it! viva la lost!

tessalasset
05-13-2008, 12:50 PM
thats one of the best things about the show is it encourages so much talk and discussion. it really does help to talk it out.

ghettojournalist
05-13-2008, 12:54 PM
so what's the rundown of "spirits"?

Libby, Christian, Charlie, maybe Claire, is that it?

Young blood
05-13-2008, 12:58 PM
The lost forums scare me. I thought this place was standoffish, make a new comment at some lost forums you better be prepared for a shit storm.

Down Rodeo
05-13-2008, 01:01 PM
There's also that chick that talked to Juliette. You know, the one whose husband Juliette slept with. She's a "spirit" too.

chairmenmeow47
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
so what's the rundown of "spirits"?

Libby, Christian, Charlie, maybe Claire, is that it?

there was that guy from sex and the city at the mental institution that hurley was seeing on the island, i don't know if that counts though. some spirits may be "person specific" (such as michael seeing libby or hurley seeing his mental institution friend), while some may just be "undead" in some way like christian and possibly claire.

interesting list :)

and yeah, Young Blood, the lost forums are viscious. i rarely post for that reason. i'm so afraid i'll say something someone else already said before. i only posted the other day because people kept saying "dido" instead of "ditto" and i about had to "put your picture on my wall"... lol.

NicoDread
05-13-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm a member of a forum dedicated to a Lost podcast, and I like it because there aren't too many people and the people there are really relaxed about stuff, no no one gets mad about stupid theories or repeated things. The downside is that there are a lot of younger people there so there are ridiculous amounts of ADD and clean language.

tessalasset
05-13-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah I've been on the 4815152342 board for like 2 years now and I've only started one thread and only posted about 15 times. I'm too scared to post cause they seriously will jump down your throat. They're like supre x 50. LINK LINK LINK LINK THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED IN DETAIL 31 PAGES BACK GEEZ. The only time I ever started a thread was pictures from my Lost trip cause i KNEW that shit hadn't been posted yet. They were appreciative. I felt special for one second.

fikus222
05-13-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't bother with the other boards for the same reasons everyone here as already stated, plus I don't what to analyze the show to death or have to read through a lot of other people's lame ideas. This thread is the perfect scale for me and I enjoy everyone's input.

While I think that the inner workings of the Lost world are pretty fantastical, I do think that a lot of people's theories out there often error on the side of too much fantasy.

Cancersticks1
05-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Not just for lost, this forum basically operates as my daily newspaper. one stop.

bartelby
05-13-2008, 06:48 PM
fuck - i've got a stupid hockey game on thursday night now....

thank god for torrents

re: claire, i'm not convinced by the theory that she was already dead, hence able to follow her dad without any issues.....that scenario wouldn't really jive with the fact that she was able to interact with the locke + crew and her son right until everyone went to sleep

i think there's still gotta be something going on with her before that story-line ends

garrett222
05-13-2008, 10:57 PM
you know what's interesting about matthew fox? Nothing.

chairmenmeow47
05-14-2008, 08:29 AM
you know what's interesting about matthew fox? Nothing.

i'd still hit that uninteresting hero ass:

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/582998-2/matthew_fox_01.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=18bc36babac77b4ac c4aef203c570d9a

Blinken
05-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Not just for lost, this forum basically operates as my daily newspaper. one stop.

Same here, i always go here first thing when i get to work. I also really like that PF is not a nazi, and pretty much lets us say whatever the fuck we want. This is a really good community of crazy people.

bartelby
05-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Same here, i always go here first thing when i get to work. I also really like that PF is not a nazi, and pretty much lets us say whatever the fuck we want. This is a really good community of crazy people.

AGREED

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 08:44 AM
does anyone know whose flashback it is tonight?

also, i saw a picture on the 4815162342 forums that shows that the dharma logo in the backup plan notebook that keamy had has the same logo as the halifax jacket that ben is wearing when he wakes up in tunisia...

click the pic below to view (this was attached since my gallery is having some work done):

so does this mean he has something to do with the plan? do they put the jacket on him and kick him off the island? does he steal the jacket? very interesting :)

Young blood
05-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Its the logo for the orchid. Widmore may be connected to the Dharma group. The secondary protocol is just to show the last resort for Ben. In the season finale I bet he will have brief brush with Keamy in the Orchid station before ending up in the desert.

4bTvAUVPyLI

Also my guess on person in the coffin......Penny or Desmond.

Edit: for the flash forwards im not to sure

Blinken
05-15-2008, 08:51 AM
I still think it is micheal in the coffin. Do you guys think we will catch up to the flashforwards by the end of the season?

Young blood
05-15-2008, 09:00 AM
I think in the finale or beginning of next season they will be caught up.

It sucks because next season is the one im most lookin forward too because I know they will go into more detail about the island and the science behind it.

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Its the logo for the orchid. Widmore may be connected to the Dharma group. The secondary protocol is just to show the last resort for Ben. In the season finale I bet he will have brief brush with Keamy in the Orchid station before ending up in the desert.

4bTvAUVPyLI

Also my guess on person in the coffin......Penny or Desmond.

Edit: for the flash forwards im not to sure

thanks for the orchid explanation.

and that's a really, really good guess, but the obituary says it's a man:

so maybe desmond? that would make more sense than penny because penny would probably have people at her funeral and wouldn't be buried in the ghetto since she's got money.

and i guess that we'll get caught up on the flash forwards by tomorrow, at least for the oceanic 6. who knows, we may get an island flash forward tonight or next week or even next season, kind like "the other 48 days".

Young blood
05-15-2008, 09:12 AM
oh yeah I guess I went withe whole hiding from ben/sayid sex change crazy theory.

I really just forgot about the obituary

tessalasset
05-15-2008, 09:22 AM
God you are such a bad Lost fan.

Young blood
05-15-2008, 09:35 AM
I know.

Im having issues right now over seeing a show tonight or watching LOST. I may just end up going to the club a little later. I DONT KNOW!

Trick Loves The Kids
05-15-2008, 09:37 AM
GET INSIDE THE HOUSE

thestripe
05-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Super Pumped!

NicoDread
05-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Can we trust the obituary though? I think I remember something about how the producers said it was just a prop and didn't mean anything...

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 11:55 AM
I know.

Im having issues right now over seeing a show tonight or watching LOST. I may just end up going to the club a little later. I DONT KNOW!

i'm going to the club after lost, so you should too. then you can be the cool late guy :)

and when they said the obituary was "just a prop", i thought that was in reference to the date. cause the dates were from like april 06 when the jack and kate flash forward "someting nice back home" takes place in the fall of 06. i could be wrong, but i think that's what they were referring too, not what it actually said.

tessalasset
05-15-2008, 12:15 PM

this is why you need tivo. i'm goint to The Little Ones/Ra Ra Riot tonight and then coming straight home to watch lost. i might have to take a detour to malibu first tho so that could mean im gonna be fucking exhausted tomorrow morning.

Young blood
05-15-2008, 12:19 PM
The show starts at 9:00 and lost ends at 9:00 I just have to drive fast. Tivo would be smart but then I would have to get cable. Its a train of events I dont think im ready for yet.

The Little Ones/Ra Ra Riot will be an awesome show I caught both of them at monolith last year.

Young blood
05-15-2008, 12:29 PM
i'm going to the club after lost, so you should too. then you can be the cool late guy :)

and when they said the obituary was "just a prop", i thought that was in reference to the date. cause the dates were from like april 06 when the jack and kate flash forward "someting nice back home" takes place in the fall of 06. i could be wrong, but i think that's what they were referring too, not what it actually said.

I need to go back and look at it again.

ghettojournalist
05-15-2008, 12:36 PM
chairmenmeow, it's rumoured to be a Claire-centric episode.

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 01:06 PM
chairmenmeow, it's rumoured to be a Claire-centric episode.

thank you :)

i hope she's interesting. i swear, that one sentance of her in the cabin was more interesting than anything else she's done on the show thus far.

garrett222
05-15-2008, 02:10 PM
claire needs to be dead..she's a bore.

garrett222
05-15-2008, 02:11 PM
i'd still hit that uninteresting hero ass:

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/582998-2/matthew_fox_01.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=18bc36babac77b4ac c4aef203c570d9a

i totally look like him. except some stuff is different.

thestripe
05-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Youngblood, it's Thursday and you have shown no excitment here. WTF?

Young blood
05-15-2008, 02:32 PM
IM FUCKING PUMPED! WOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!

I had conflicting emotions earlier but im good to go. Thanks for getting me back innit.

thestripe
05-15-2008, 02:36 PM
better.

Cancersticks1
05-15-2008, 02:37 PM
GET INSIDE THE HOUSE

I think I'm going to laugh out loud every time I see that.

fikus222
05-15-2008, 02:39 PM
claire needs to be dead..she's a bore.

A bore ? Really ? I don't think so.

At least she isn't infuriating like in the early days after Aaron's birth. Kate used to piss me off also, but that is the beauty of Lost's character development, the characters are real.

Cancersticks1
05-15-2008, 02:40 PM
GET INSIDE THE HOUSE

iILjsUviVAk

Blinken
05-15-2008, 02:42 PM
I always imagined claire saying "But the dingo ate my baaaby"

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 02:44 PM
iILjsUviVAk

i am so sad i can't see this at work, i bet it's funny :(

i feel like half of my time on this board is guessing the pictures people post, lol. there should be closed captioning for me on all photobucket and youtube videos with a description or MS paint summary of what's going on so i don't feel left out, lol.

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 02:44 PM
I always imagined claire saying "But the dingo ate my baaaby"

ha ha ha ha ha, i wonder if anyone has made her say it on the set. i bet it has come up!

Cancersticks1
05-15-2008, 02:45 PM
"Chawly! The Bayby!"

shudder. yeah, I'm ready for Claire to move along.

Cancersticks1
05-15-2008, 02:46 PM
i am so sad i can't see this at work, i bet it's funny :(

i feel like half of my time on this board is guessing the pictures people post, lol. there should be closed captioning for me on all photobucket and youtube videos with a description or MS paint summary of what's going on so i don't feel left out, lol.

it's a clip of a bunch of lemmings exploding :)

bliss209
05-15-2008, 03:04 PM
OK I think im caught up!!! Been on the road since Coachella and have been itchin for Lost info but i purposely waited until i got home to watch everything I tivo'd and i did not read anything online either.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOST (my homer reference)

is it normal to cream myself just thinking about LOST tonight? wow...... look how far we have come and where we are at now. And how looooooonnnngggg it took to get here (whew).

DAMM this is gonna be some good shit tonight!!!! Did anyone notice the name Emily being Locke's mom's name and Ben's moms name? At first i thought they could have been the same one, but the time difference explains that one.

I cannot wait to see how Locke ends up "moving" the island. I think this action is going to set up a whirlwind of new crap to evaluate until next season starts!!!

So does anyone know if tonight is two hours like next week? I think the season finale is a two hour-two part episode?? am I correct??

And I am all about Ben being the one in the coffin. It makes COMPLETE sense. The answer I want to know is if it is Ben in the coffin, how does he die and/or who kills him???

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 03:10 PM
DAMM this is gonna be some good shit tonight!!!! Did anyone notice the name Emily being Locke's mom's name and Ben's moms name? At first i thought they could have been the same one, but the time difference explains that one.

i saw that online! but ben's mother died during childbirth, so that would also add another layer to the situation. i am fully convinced though that emily locke's mother has contact with creepy eyeliner guy and knew something about the situation. what, i don't know...

I cannot wait to see how Locke ends up "moving" the island. I think this action is going to set up a whirlwind of new crap to evaluate until next season starts!!!

i'm interested to see what they do too. people on the forums have been talking about moving the island through time which seems stupid. so far time travel only takes place in the mind; the body does not appear to travel, so how would a physical island travel? i think they move the coordinates somehow...

So does anyone know if tonight is two hours like next week? I think the season finale is a two hour-two part episode?? am I correct??

tonight is one hour and next week is two hours. they realized the finale could not be kept at two hours, so they split it up :)

Cancersticks1
05-15-2008, 03:22 PM
OK I think im caught up!!! Been on the road since Coachella and have been itchin for Lost info but i purposely waited until i got home to watch everything I tivo'd and i did not read anything online either.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOST (my homer reference)

is it normal to cream myself just thinking about LOST tonight? wow...... look how far we have come and where we are at now. And how looooooonnnngggg it took to get here (whew).

And I am all about Ben being the one in the coffin. It makes COMPLETE sense. The answer I want to know is if it is Ben in the coffin, how does he die and/or who kills him???

I'd be really sad if they killed off Ben (not that death means much on this show) Michael and Claire are expendable in my opinion, but Ben is one of the best characters on tv PERIOD.

p.s. In regards to the article Jack is holding, just before the crease it seems like they show a name starting with a "J." Is that arbitrary, or is John Locke a possibility? Also a character that would be devastating to lose, by the way.

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 03:24 PM
I'd be really sad if they killed off Ben (not that death means much on this show) Michael and Claire are expendable in my opinion, but Ben is one of the best characters on tv PERIOD.

p.s. In regards to the article Jack is holding, just before the crease it seems like they show a name starting with a "J." Is that arbitrary, or is John Locke a possibility? Also a character that would be devastating to lose, by the way.

i FULLY agree that ben is one of the greatest characters on tv. michael emmerson is excellent. even just subtle background expressions on his face are interesting.

and i thought that someone had deciphered the article at some point (they had a better zoom on it) to say something like "J. lantham" or something with a last name of "L", but it wasn't locke. cause i remember people speculating locke, but then the whole "survived by teenage son" thing doesn't hold up. but whether or not it actually says "survived by teenage son", i'm not sure. i remember reading that when i first saw the larger image of the obituary, but i guess we'll be finding out here this week or next!!!

Sexecutioner
05-15-2008, 03:29 PM
tonight is one hour and next week is two hours. they realized the finale could not be kept at two hours, so they split it up :)

so then tonight is part 1 of the season finale? and next week is part 2?

chairmenmeow47
05-15-2008, 03:37 PM
so then tonight is part 1 of the season finale? and next week is part 2?

yes, all three hours are called "there's no place like home".

i guess we'll be getting some more oz references, i wonder if it will have to do with that book of laws?

bliss209
05-15-2008, 03:41 PM
i saw that online! but ben's mother died during childbirth, so that would also add another layer to the situation. i am fully convinced though that emily locke's mother has contact with creepy eyeliner guy and knew something about the situation. what, i don't know...

yea that part ruined my idea, too. But I know Richard is beyond anything we could ever think of him being. Situating himself in Locke's life from the beginning and then doing the same with Ben when he was a child. The only difference being Ben approached Richard and begged to be a part of their group and Richard sought out Locke himself knowing he is supposed to belong. Locke constantly fought what was "meant to be" for him according to Richard and Ben desired what he thought was his purpose. I wonder if Richard decided that since Locke has refused to accept what is his future, that he just said , "oh well. we will just use Ben for now".

i'm interested to see what they do too. people on the forums have been talking about moving the island through time which seems stupid. so far time travel only takes place in the mind; the body does not appear to travel, so how would a physical island travel? i think they move the coordinates somehow...

I have been reading that as well. And I think they might be right.......
Have you heard the code name that has been floating around for a while about tonight episode? its called "Frozen Donkey Wheel" and it is being used to cover up the real "twist" thats supposed to happen tonight. Apparently this phrase has been used on set to deter anyone who is going to spill the beans about it. But I thought it was funny and wanted to share it (and no i am not reading spoilers its in TV guide) I have no idea what it could mean, except.....

i did start to think about the Wizard of Oz and flying monkeys and then knowing about the title of tonights episode being "no place like home" (from Wizard of Oz as well) but i don't know how a frozen donkey would fit into all of that.
(jeeze my mind just took a weird trip....thanks for coming along!)

Thank you!!!

Sexecutioner
05-15-2008, 03:46 PM
yes, all three hours are called "there's no place like home".

i guess we'll be getting some more oz references, i wonder if it will have to do with that book of laws?

oh man, now im even more pumped! this should be pretty crazy. its like bitter sweet though, cuz after these crazy episodes, we will be left hanging and get no lost for so long. i hate that!

when does entourage come back??

bliss209
05-15-2008, 03:52 PM
i FULLY agree that ben is one of the greatest characters on tv. michael emmerson is excellent. even just subtle background expressions on his face are interesting.

and i thought that someone had deciphered the article at some point (they had a better zoom on it) to say something like "J. lantham" or something with a last name of "L", but it wasn't locke. cause i remember people speculating locke, but then the whole "survived by teenage son" thing doesn't hold up. but whether or not it actually says "survived by teenage son", i'm not sure. i remember reading that when i first saw the larger image of the obituary, but i guess we'll be finding out here this week or next!!!

I cannot remember the last time a character has me soooo wound up and enthralled. He is amazing!!!

and I think there is a podcast of Damon and JJ stating the article is prop only. I THINK...... If i can remember which one it is , i will post it.

davrone
05-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Lost has been getting consistently scarier this season. When Claire and her/Jack's dad popped up in the cabin, I got the chills. Claire's dead, isn't she?

Young blood
05-15-2008, 04:34 PM
"Chawly! The Bayby!"

shudder. yeah, I'm ready for Claire to move along.

hahahahaha yeah I hope shes a goner.

I want more Rose and Bernard next season.

chawly! is going to be used all night long.

ghettojournalist
05-15-2008, 06:23 PM

this, and the next 2 seasons being extended by one hour each make me happy.

Tylerdurden31
05-15-2008, 07:11 PM
fyi...season finale's in 2 weeks...BULLSHIT

anywho...i won't ruin it being a east coaster...but this episode was fucking gooooooooooooooood

fasttrack
05-15-2008, 09:35 PM
holy shit! sun is a badass!

Tylerdurden31
05-15-2008, 10:02 PM
holy shit! sun is a badass!

maybe I never noticed before, but what's up with her left nostril?

ghettojournalist
05-15-2008, 10:11 PM
damn. a great episode. it's going to a long two weeks.

i have my ideas as to what happens to result in the Oceanic 6, but i'll save it for tomorrow.

kinda disappointed they didn't have anything else with Claire, specifically.

who else said "hey lady, that's your grandbaby" out loud?

Sexecutioner
05-15-2008, 10:19 PM
maybe I never noticed before, but what's up with her left nostril?

i was thinking the same thing! never noticed it until that close up when she was putting her dad in his place.

fikus222
05-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Ummm, how much was the settlement that Oceanic offered the 6 ? Cuz Sun would have to have a whole hell of a lot of money to get that controlling interest in Paik.

ivankay
05-16-2008, 03:47 AM
Ummm, how much was the settlement that Oceanic offered the 6 ? Cuz Sun would have to have a whole hell of a lot of money to get that controlling interest in Paik.

i was thinking it could be ridiculously large. Oceanic could be connected to the planting of the plane at the bottom of the ocean and in bed with Whitmore. Oceanic has to be in on the lies of the 6 on what happened. If that's the case, then a larger than normal settlement probably happened in the dark rooms of negotiation.

fikus222
05-16-2008, 04:54 AM
"You know, those are 15 years old."

- Ben

Cancersticks1
05-16-2008, 06:40 AM
"My name is Benjamin Linus... You killed my daughter... Prepare to die."

I love the look he gives Locke, like "don't you realize I'm a harsh motherfucker by now?!"

Young blood
05-16-2008, 07:41 AM
A couple of questions.

Sun says there are two men she blames for Jins death her father and....who else?

I know that the writers want you to believe that Jin, Desmond, Michael die in the engine room by showing sun walking away from the door and looking back...do you think that this is the way they go.

Did anyone notice that Paik industries "P" logo looked like orchid logo? Do you think that suns father had any involvement with dharma or the island?

2 fucking weeks?

I cannot wait to see the orchid. Ben is fantastic.

Young blood
05-16-2008, 08:01 AM
i was thinking it could be ridiculously large. Oceanic could be connected to the planting of the plane at the bottom of the ocean and in bed with Whitmore. Oceanic has to be in on the lies of the 6 on what happened. If that's the case, then a larger than normal settlement probably happened in the dark rooms of negotiation.

I think hurleys lotto winnings went to good use in helping sun.

atom heart
05-16-2008, 08:19 AM
They had better not kill Desmond.

Hooray for Faraday actually doing something! And why do they keep that creepy red haired woman around? She has to be up to something, cause she's not doing anything ostensible.

thestripe
05-16-2008, 08:38 AM
Ben always has a plan. I like that. Way to plan ahead, Ben.

Sexecutioner
05-16-2008, 09:28 AM
I think hurleys lotto winnings went to good use in helping sun.

i thought he gave all the money to his parents? i dont think he would use it for himself or for anybody on the island, since he thinks its cursed. crazy how the fuckin numbers were on the odometer. i wonder where he ran off to?

funniest part was when the reporter wondered why they all look so healthy..."dude, is that directed at me?"

also, i forget, who was that nadia chick again? was she in one of sayid's flashbacks? an old gf i assume?

chairmenmeow47
05-16-2008, 09:29 AM
fyi...season finale's in 2 weeks...BULLSHIT

anywho...i won't ruin it being a east coaster...but this episode was fucking gooooooooooooooood

ARGH! I KNOW! I WAS NOT AWARE >:O

i also concur on sun's badassness. i don't think whidmore and oceanic are connected, at least to the knowledge of the oceanic six. i have a feeling whidmore makes a deal with them first and coaches them on the lie, and then they are picked up by oceanic where they tell this lie. i would imagine that it wouldn't be too difficult to get a large settlement from a company whose product exploded over the ocean and left you on a desert island for months.

i totally think claire's mom suspects or knows that aaron is claire's. why else would she make it a point to tell jack about claire? if claire's mom believed the oceanic lie, she wouldn't have any reason to tell jack about claire. yeah, it would be a coincidence, but i don't think she'd have some crazy desire to tell jack that his dad was a cheating whore UNLESS she was suspicious or knew the oceanic 6 were lying.

obviously there was a lot of speculation about the crash from the reporters, especially this lie that kate was pregnant and delivered on the island. plus, there seems to be this theme of the mom's knowing what's up in the flash forwards. locke's mom has some weird knowledge of richard and to me, michael's mother DEFINITELY knows something's rotten in denmark and it appears claire's mom knows something's fishy too. i have a feeling jack's mom may be in on something too, but i don't have any evidence for that. it would make sense though if the other mom's seem to know something's going on and her ties to christian would make that more plausable. i wonder if she knows about claire as well and that claire was on the flight. she may have suspicions about aaron too.

i can't wait to re-watch since i didn't get to pay full attention. it was kind of weird that the flash forwards centered around everyone, but i think they did a good job with it. hurley's odometer scared the crap outta me!!!

and did anyone notice the DJ at the island party, he had an imperial logo on his arm :)

oh, and there was a line from last week's that i forgot to say i enjoyed as well. when keamy says "gas up the chopper, frank" for the second time all pissed off i thought that was hilarious. i kept saying it to my friends last night, LOL.

Sexecutioner
05-16-2008, 09:41 AM
i totally think claire's mom suspects or knows that aaron is claire's. why else would she make it a point to tell jack about claire? if claire's mom believed the oceanic lie, she wouldn't have any reason to tell jack about claire. yeah, it would be a coincidence, but i don't think she'd have some crazy desire to tell jack that his dad was a cheating whore UNLESS she was suspicious or knew the oceanic 6 were lying.

i disagree. i think if your daughter had a brother who never knew about his sister, i think i would also make it a point to tell him. just so he knows he had a sister. especially if she died on the same plane he was on, cuz thats just fuckin freaky. and she probably already figured that jack knew his dad was an asshole, especially after hearing his eulogy, so she wasnt worried about that.

tessalasset
05-16-2008, 09:43 AM
Sun's whole buying Paik thing was retarded. Ok maybe not retarded but I don't get it at all. What was the point of her buying her father's company besides just getting back at her dad for "killing her husband." Do you think she's gonna use the company's resources to find the island? Or was it really just a spite thing. Cause if it's the latter, that is pretty contradictory to Sun's character. This is Lost. There has to be more to it.

How crazy was that for Jack when Claire's mother dropped that bomb on him and then he had to just stand there and pretend to be unmoved.

I wonder if they're actually going to investigate Kate to see if she was really pregnant before she got on the flight.

Oh and I can't WAIT to find out why they actually had to tell that lie. The Oceanic 6. And how they took that photograph of them stumbling onto the inhabited island from their little life boat.

chairmenmeow47
05-16-2008, 09:46 AM
i disagree. i think if your daughter had a brother who never knew about his sister, i think i would also make it a point to tell him. just so he knows he had a sister. especially if she died on the same plane he was on, cuz thats just fuckin freaky. and she probably already figured that jack knew his dad was an asshole, especially after hearing his eulogy, so she wasnt worried about that.

maybe, i don't really have much evidence to support my theory other than the fact that she made it a point to go over to look at the baby. that brunette holding that little blonde haired, blue eyed aryan poster child must have confirmed her suspicions, IMO, cause then she specifically said something about the baby to kate.

i just don't see why you'd want to burden someone with that kind of information at their dad's funeral. if i'm wrong, i guess she could have told him so he wouldn't have to find out from the paparazzi or something. still though, i think she knows, but unfortunately i have no proof, lol.

oh, and when sun said two people were responsible for jin's death, i think she blames herself for cheating on him and then trying to leave. i think that she's the second person.

Young blood
05-16-2008, 09:52 AM
When does pennys boat show up? Or will it?

Sexecutioner
05-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Sun's whole buying Paik thing was retarded. Ok maybe not retarded but I don't get it at all. What was the point of her buying her father's company besides just getting back at her dad for "killing her husband." Do you think she's gonna use the company's resources to find the island? Or was it really just a spite thing. Cause if it's the latter, that is pretty contradictory to Sun's character. This is Lost. There has to be more to it.

How crazy was that for Jack when Claire's mother dropped that bomb on him and then he had to just stand there and pretend to be unmoved.

I wonder if they're actually going to investigate Kate to see if she was really pregnant before she got on the flight.

Oh and I can't WAIT to find out why they actually had to tell that lie. The Oceanic 6. And how they took that photograph of them stumbling onto the inhabited island from their little life boat.

i think it was just a revenge thing that made sun do that. but maybe its also setting it up for the future so that she can use the company resources to find the island.

and about jack's reaction, i was totally thinking that too. when she was telling him, i was like "fuck, is he gonna blow his cover or stay cool?" he pulled it off pretty well. and i couldnt tell, did kate hear that whole thing from where she was standing? from the look on her face after, it seemed like she did, but i couldnt tell for sure.

i am also very curious as to how the whole "lie" comes about. hopefully we find all that out next week.

thestripe
05-16-2008, 09:57 AM
What was the deal with all the explosives on the boat? Did Michael do this?

Young blood
05-16-2008, 09:59 AM
That keamy dude. Hes the merchant of death if he dies so does everyone on the boat.

chairmenmeow47

i think the explosives were what keamy was controlling with that mp3 player on his arm. he must want to keep control of the freighter for some reason. that's my guess at least.

Sexecutioner

i think the mercs did it. and i think thats what is strapped to that dudes arm. so he can detonate the whole thing if they try to leave him, or fuck things up.

edit: haha, 2 people beat me to it.

Young blood
05-16-2008, 10:00 AM
The more I think I bout it I hated this eps. It seemed like it was rushed and a lot of shit was cut out.

thestripe
05-16-2008, 10:04 AM
i think the mercs did it. and i think thats what is strapped to that dudes arm. so he can detonate the whole thing if they try to leave him, or fuck things up.

edit: haha, 2 people beat me to it.

Makes perfect sense.

thestripe
05-16-2008, 10:06 AM
The more I think I bout it I hated this eps. It seemed like it was rushed and a lot of shit was cut out.

The next episode better bring it.

Also, at the end the guy who captures Ben, is that the same guy who was testing locke as a child?

Blinken
05-16-2008, 10:10 AM
I am prediciting that If Ben kills Keamy then the boat will explode. The thing on his arm, and chest are for checking his vitals I think. So if he goes everyone goes.

Young blood
05-16-2008, 10:12 AM
The next episode better bring it.

Also, at the end the guy who captures Ben, is that the same guy who was testing locke as a child?

The guy that captures jack and sawyer. Yes it is.

Why are they all in hobo gear and "red shirts"?

thestripe
05-16-2008, 10:15 AM

Who the hell is that guy? I missed something.

Young blood
05-16-2008, 10:19 AM
http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Richard_Alpert

bartelby
05-16-2008, 10:24 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just watched the episode now. Fuck I love this show.

Keamy set that trap so the boat wouldn't go anywhere while he was gone, I think that's pretty clear. Also, I think Blinken is onto something re: the vital signs.

Ben FUCKING RULES.

That moment when they got off the helicopter at the beginning was spine tingling. I teared up when Hurley brought Sayid over to meet his parents.

Who else thinks there is going to be an epic shoot-out battle between the remaining others and Keamy's crew?

I really hope Desmond makes it.

Two weeks until the next one - WTF ABC?!?! I NEED MY CRACK

chairmenmeow47
05-16-2008, 10:27 AM
tessa, you bring up an interesting point about sun. i've been sitting here thinking about your post and you're right, it is kinda strange that she did that. i *think* the paik corporation has ties to hanso or whidmore or something though. i could be wrong, but i thought that was something that was discovered during the lost ARG. i'll have to look that up though.

i was totally just impressed with her ballsyness that i didn't even stop and think about why she was doing what she was doing.

and poor ben, punched in the face... again. there should be a lost drinking game where anytime someone punches ben, you drink.

lastly, last night i was thinking how awesome it would be if everyone in this thread met up to watch the show's series finale whenever it happens :)

Sexecutioner
05-16-2008, 10:30 AM
Who else thinks there is going to be an epic shoot-out battle between the remaining others and Keamy's crew?

me.

ivankay
05-16-2008, 10:41 AM
and poor ben, punched in the face... again. there should be a lost drinking game where anytime someone punches ben, you drink.
:)

Someone has to make one of those clips that edit together all the Ben beatings.

bartelby
05-16-2008, 11:16 AM
lastly, last night i was thinking how awesome it would be if everyone in this thread met up to watch the show's series finale whenever it happens :)

i'm in

you're all invited up to Canada to watch with me in my igloo

bartelby
05-16-2008, 11:18 AM

how/why they created that lie is probably going to be the basis of next season (assuming this one's finale is centered around the massive Keamy vs. Islanders battle)

also, do we know when Lost is returning next season? and is it 2 more seasons for sure?

Cancersticks1
05-16-2008, 11:45 AM

I thought he captured Kate and Sayid? How do we all remember this differently?

edit: according to lostpedia it was kate and sayid.

Young blood
05-16-2008, 11:48 AM
I thought he captured Kate and Sayid? How do we all remember this differently?

edit: according to lostpedia it was kate and sayid.

you are right.

There was a ton going on last night.

thestripe
05-16-2008, 12:54 PM

Will there be snacks?

tessalasset
05-16-2008, 12:59 PM
popsicles.

tessalasset
05-16-2008, 12:59 PM
That keamy dude. Hes the merchant of death if he dies so does everyone on the boat.
that just made me gasp when i read it. i hadn't even thought about that. he is so fucked.

thestripe
05-16-2008, 01:00 PM
popsicles.

WOOOOOOWOOOOOO I'm in.

mindcradle
05-16-2008, 01:03 PM
The photograph of the 'survivors' intrigued me more than anything last night. Who the hell would have a camera where they were?!

tessalasset
05-16-2008, 01:07 PM
ITS ALL A SET UP. Widmore. Bam.

chairmenmeow47
05-16-2008, 01:07 PM
The photograph of the 'survivors' intrigued me more than anything last night. Who the hell would have a camera where they were?!

i wonder if the first step to getting off the island is meeting with the whidmore gang. that's where they make a deal to lie to the world to get off the island. maybe they have information or something beneficial to whidmore, who knows, but i think they make some sort of deal with him/his crew first.

THEN, the lie is put in motion. if whidmore was able to execute a faux plane crash, he could just as easily execute a faux escape. he could also just plant a photographer where they will wash onshore or stage the picture. or maybe the whole thing was made to appear real. maybe they are actually put in a fake boat and made to look scruffy and set on the water till they drift on the beach. that way the islanders could be interviewed and reply "yeah, they just came on the shore with a boat, crazy!!!". so then the picture taken by a local would make sense.

you're right though, one of the most interesting parts of the episode. i can't wait to watch and freeze-frame :)

chairmenmeow47
05-16-2008, 01:08 PM
ITS ALL A SET UP. Widmore. Bam.

tessa was able to articule this point much shorter than me, lol, listen to tessa!!! she has dharma initiative popsicles!!!

mindcradle
05-16-2008, 01:50 PM
An EP and an LP break down. I'll take 'em both.

Sexecutioner
05-16-2008, 02:44 PM
maybe this is old news to some of you, but i just thought of something. i think ben has moved the island before. thats why widmore couldnt find it for so long. i mean, widmore seems to know a lot about the island, since he was probably involved in the dharma project, so why was it so hard for him to find it this time? i think cuz ben probably moved it after he took control of the island. now that widmore's found it though, they need to move it again.

Young blood
05-16-2008, 03:05 PM
I read a sun spoiler on accident Im going to have to stay away from Lost blogs for the next 2 weeks

iv3rdawG
05-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh man when Jack found out about Claire..

tessalasset
05-16-2008, 03:56 PM
tessa was able to articule this point much shorter than me, lol, listen to tessa!!! she has dharma initiative popsicles!!!

i wish. i do have dharma initiative cereal tho.

ghettojournalist
05-16-2008, 08:01 PM
like i said, Widmore is behind the fake plane. that's canon until they piss off the arg fans. this could explain the amount of the settlement. i thought the multiple bank statement had something to do with Ben, but it could also be about Sun. maybe financially aided by the other adult Oceanic 6 members?

Boourns
05-16-2008, 08:50 PM
Any episode with Sun is a good one.

psychoc&ndy
05-17-2008, 12:09 AM
do you think the boat is going to blow up and kill michael, desmond, and jin? that would be shitty

NicoDread
05-17-2008, 05:40 AM
that would be

and i think that Ben has to be the one in the coffin.

Boourns
05-17-2008, 10:42 AM

That would be awesome, actually. Since there's no Lost next week, there's a couple weeks to plan. Anyone here have high definition?

chairmenmeow47
05-17-2008, 12:05 PM
That would be awesome, actually. Since there's no Lost next week, there's a couple weeks to plan. Anyone here have high definition?

i have high def, but i live in arizona. i was talking more about the very VERY end of the show, not just the season.

but if y'all lived here i'd be all about hosting! my roomie has a badass TV.

and tessa, you can print dharma labels online. my girlfriend printed us labels for our beer one week, lol. we could pretend :)

you know what would be cool to, another "the other 48 days" type episode with all the people were taken by the others. ya know, the flight attendants, the kids... that would be interesting.

and i'm starting to get sad that the show only has two seasons left. there's no way we're going to get the story behind everyone. can you imagine the spin-off possibilities people will try to do? i think tv shows would suck, but it would be cool if jj abrams made a movie someday about like rousseau or something.

tessalasset
05-17-2008, 12:38 PM
do you think the boat is going to blow up and kill michael, desmond, and jin? that would be shittythere was so many explosives in there... if that stuff blew up, it would blow the ENTIRE boat up in a second. everyone would die, including sun and baby.

full on idle
05-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Oh man when Jack found out about Claire..

Saying.

and i think that Ben has to be the one in the coffin.

Me too.

thelastmejia
05-17-2008, 01:58 PM
maybe this is old news to some of you, but i just thought of something. i think ben has moved the island before. thats why widmore couldnt find it for so long. i mean, widmore seems to know a lot about the island, since he was probably involved in the dharma project, so why was it so hard for him to find it this time? i think cuz ben probably moved it after he took control of the island. now that widmore's found it though, they need to move it again.

Im thinking Widmore maybe the old leader of the Others, as he knew where the island used to be and he has said the ben knows ben can't kill widmore. He said the island was his once.

ghettojournalist
05-17-2008, 04:46 PM
there was so many explosives in there... if that stuff blew up, it would blow the ENTIRE boat up in a second. everyone would die, including sun and baby.

how do we know that Jin didn't tell Sun to get off the boat? that's my thinking. she sneaks off the boat in a raft and the boat explodes behind her.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 12:37 PM
click the screencap in this link (http://gallery.lost-media.com/displayimage-1405-10.html) and look in the far back right of the picture. WHO THE EFF IS THAT?!?!?!? christian maybe?! =P

Westy
05-19-2008, 12:41 PM
I had never seen Lost before, so over the last 2 months I have watched every episode. Finally, I can look at this Lost thread! Yay!

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 12:42 PM
I had never seen Lost before, so over the last 2 months I have watched every episode. Finally, I can look at this Lost thread! Yay!

congratulations and welcome!

our force is becoming strong! over the weekend i found out one of my friends had finally decided to get hooked. soon everyone will know the awesomeness of lost.

Blinken
05-19-2008, 01:01 PM
click the screencap in this link (http://gallery.lost-media.com/displayimage-1405-10.html) and look in the far back right of the picture. WHO THE EFF IS THAT?!?!?!? christian maybe?! =P

HOLY SHIT!!! Who is that??

Young blood
05-19-2008, 01:03 PM
It looks like robyn.

tessalasset
05-19-2008, 01:29 PM
IT IS A RANDOM GUY. Jesus christ, people.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 01:45 PM
IT IS A RANDOM GUY. Jesus christ, people.

has this been proven somewhere? i didn't see anything about it just being some random person in the thread where i got the picture, but i could be wrong.

i find it really hard to believe that they just had some random extra sit in the back of the plane and look away from the camera for this scene.

captncrzy
05-19-2008, 02:09 PM
I dont' see a face, just legs.

tessalasset
05-19-2008, 02:19 PM
has this been proven somewhere? i didn't see anything about it just being some random person in the thread where i got the picture, but i could be wrong.

i find it really hard to believe that they just had some random extra sit in the back of the plane and look away from the camera for this scene.

no im just saying you people are fucking retarded.

tessalasset
05-19-2008, 02:19 PM
(since this is teh internets i feel the need to say i am joking here since i guess it's not coming across that way).

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 02:23 PM
no im just saying you people are fucking retarded.

ha ha ha, ok, fair enough! i just thought maybe it was one of those things that had already been pointed out that i didn't catch :)

Tylerdurden31
05-19-2008, 02:25 PM
I have the urge to think that it's ben...maybe whitmore gets his man?

Sexecutioner
05-19-2008, 02:27 PM
its right next to the cockpit, its probably part of the crew, or another oceanic employee...

Tylerdurden31
05-19-2008, 02:46 PM
its right next to the cockpit, its probably part of the crew, or another oceanic employee...

Silly speculation is way more fun with out any actual evidence

Blinken
05-19-2008, 02:51 PM
I think it could someone that works with Widmore, to make sure they had the story right.

chairmenmeow47
05-19-2008, 02:52 PM
i think it's palo.

Blinken
05-19-2008, 02:56 PM
LOL

ghettojournalist
05-19-2008, 08:16 PM
it's Ben. everything is Ben. 42=Ben.

Young blood
05-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Its so hard to stay away from the finale spoiler that darkufo has up.

thestripe
05-21-2008, 05:39 PM
stay away! we have a whole fucking week left.

Young blood
05-21-2008, 05:52 PM
so......hard.......must leave internet.

NicoDread
05-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Its so hard to stay away from the finale spoiler that darkufo has up.

I know... I can do it though, I did it last year.

bartelby
05-21-2008, 07:10 PM
there's no fucking way i would look at that shit

WILLPOWER people, WILLPOWER

ghettojournalist
05-21-2008, 07:11 PM
i didn't even know about a darkufo spoiler. i can wait a week though. especially since TV Guide has a Lost cover story this week...

captncrzy
05-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I think I figured out why Miles is staring at Claire all weird (in tonight's first rerun episode)...I think it's because she IS dead (from the explosion) and he's confused because he can communicate with the dead...I'm thinking maybe he's getting the "dead" vibe from her but can't figure out why he can see her.

tessalasset
05-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Or why Sawyer and Locke have full on conversations with her?

psychoc&ndy
05-21-2008, 10:50 PM
I think I figured out why Miles is staring at Claire all weird (in tonight's first rerun episode)...I think it's because she IS dead (from the explosion) and he's confused because he can communicate with the dead...I'm thinking maybe he's getting the "dead" vibe from her but can't figure out why he can see her.

yeah that would make sense. i think she's dead too, there was something just too strange about her in the house with her father. but i mean its Lost, fuckin anything can happen.

fikus222
05-21-2008, 11:00 PM
There is no way that Claire is already dead.

Tylerdurden31
05-22-2008, 03:57 AM
i have a theory about the orchid and richard and everything...i'm sure other people have the same theory, but I'm gonna keep it to myself until we all see what happens

ghettojournalist
05-22-2008, 04:09 AM
i just read the TV Guide article and, more than ever, i can't wait for next Thursday.

captncrzy
05-22-2008, 07:08 AM
Or why Sawyer and Locke have full on conversations with her?

Yeah I don't know. It just seemed weird that he was all facinated with her.

I guess it's possible he just wants to fork her.

Sexecutioner
05-22-2008, 08:22 AM
I guess it's possible he just wants to fork her.

is forking like fucking?

Trick Loves The Kids
05-22-2008, 08:49 AM
GET INSIDE THE HOUSE

chairmenmeow47
05-22-2008, 09:28 AM
i just read the TV Guide article and, more than ever, i can't wait for next Thursday.

post the link here please if you can :)

GET INSIDE THE HOUSE

*runs outside directly into line of fire*

i'm wondering about the claire thing too. one of the previous articles linked in this thread has a theory about her being dead and i don't think it's bad. it's weird that everyone talks to her, but i don't know that that means she isn't dead. the whole leaving aaron in the baby tree and following jack's zombie dad into the forest needs some sort of explanation though...

Cancersticks1
05-22-2008, 09:29 AM
GET INSIDE THE HOUSE

I can conceive of a situation where I'll have to yell this out for real, and end up dead because I'll begin laughing hysterically.

Trick Loves The Kids
05-22-2008, 10:04 AM
ABC's site is unhelpful. So, tonight is two hours, and then next week is one hour? Or what. I don't know. I hope Desmond finds his soul mate again.

chairmenmeow47
05-22-2008, 10:07 AM
ABC's site is unhelpful. So, tonight is two hours, and then next week is one hour? Or what. I don't know. I hope Desmond finds his soul mate again.

i believe tonight is reruns and then next week is the two hour finale. the first of the three hour finale was shown last thursday. they are all called "there's no place like home".

my dad said he checked his satellite to see if they were going to rerun episodes he missed due to the satellite not recording some of the episdoes. he said that "something nice back home" and "cabin fever" will be playing tonight, so i think that's what will be showing for two hours tonight. which is good for my parents cause they missed those.

Trick Loves The Kids
05-22-2008, 10:33 AM
fuck reruns. how dare they do this to me.

bartelby
05-22-2008, 10:42 AM
i know, this is killing me...i leave on Saturday for 3 weeks in Europe and won't be able to watch the finale until i'm back

FUCK THAT NOISE

tessalasset
05-22-2008, 03:01 PM
www.islostarepeat.com

bartelby
05-22-2008, 03:27 PM
www.islostarepeat.com

huh? wha? no repeat tonight???

ghettojournalist
05-22-2008, 10:36 PM
"They Will Survive" by Shawna Malcom for TV Guide:

"I think we have to go to Plan B," said Carlton Cuse to fellow LOST executive producer Damon Lindelof one day last month. The pair had just come up against a development they couldn't resolve: how to trim 20 pages from the Season 4 finale script. Plan B meant asking ABC execs for an additional hour this season (the two-hour finale airs 5/29). That's good news for viwers craving answers, like how the Oceanic 6, scattered across the island and on the freighter at the end of the May 15 episode, reunite and flee the island. Also, expect the reappearance of more than one familiar face. (Walt? Check. Dharma doc Marvin Candle? Check.) And of course there are the closely guarded final moments, curiously code-named "The Frozen Donkey Wheel" by the producers, which were revealed only to those actors directly involved. TV Guide was able to dig up some spoilers about the finale's focal point, the Oceanic 6.

ghettojournalist
05-22-2008, 10:50 PM
SUN KWON

Pre-Island

The daughter of a wealthy businessman, Sun has kept a number of secrets from her husband, Jin. Among them: She'd learned to speak English, carried on an affair and planned to leave the marriage and flee to America.

Post-Rescue

Back home in Korea, Sun delivers a baby girl she names Ji Yeon and visits a suspicious gravemarked as Jin's. Whether or not the character is actually dead, Yunjin Kim insists Sun genuinely believes he is: "A lot of people think Sun was pretending [to grieve], just in case there were Charles Widmore spies around. But in the script it was clear. Sun was really upset. I don't think it was a show for anyone." Apart from Hurley, who accompanied her to the cemetery, Sun is seemingly estranged from her fellow rescuees.

Last Seen

Cradling Aaron on the freighter deck, moments after discovering a ginormous bomb on board.

Finale Scoop

In the May 15 episode, fans learned that Sun--who considers her father partly responsible for Jin's death--retaliated by using her Oceanic settlement cash to buy up half of Papa Paik's company. Turns out she was just getting started: The finale finds the once-passive character going toe-to-toe with the "one other" she holds accountable. "She's going to turn into this incredibly powerful and perhaps vengeful person," Lindelof says. "We've got big plans for Sun."

ghettojournalist
05-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Hugo "Hurley" Reyes (Jorge Garcia)

Pre-Island

Fast-food worker-turned-lottery winner who logged time in a mental institution, where he chatted up imaginary friend Dave.

Post-Rescue

He's back in a mental institution, where he chats up dead friend Charlie. Shortly after returning home, Hurley spots the dreaded numbers on the dashboard of his cherry-red Camaro. "Even at the very beginning," says Lindelof, "the island is already telling the Oceanic 6 that they can't stay off it for long.... It's incredibly tenacious in drawing [them] back in."

Last Seen

Taking cover in the jungle with Locke while Ben surrenders to freighter fiend Keamy inside the Orchid greenhouse.

Finale Scoop

The Season 4 capper is titled "There's No Place Like Home," but don't expect the Oceanic 6 to click their heels and get outta their island Oz. "There's definitely a physical demand to how we get home," Garcia says. "It's brutal. And we do it with a baby! The fact that Aaron made it is impressive." So, too, is the long-awaited reveal of who's in the blasted coffin, a mystery introduced in last season's finale. Cuse and Lindelof shared the classified intel with most of the cast during a recent trip to the show's Hawaii set. "It's definitely a surprise," teases Garcia, who seems to rule out at least one character, Walt. "It's hard to kill a kid on TV," he says.

ghettojournalist
05-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Sayid Jarrah

Pre-Island

Tortured by his brutal past in the Iraqi Republican Guard, Sayid (Naveen Andrews) tried to atone for his sins while searching for lost love Nadia.

Post-Rescue

Sayid's noteriety as a member of the Oceanic 6 led to a reunion with Nadia, whom he married. Her sudden death, seemingly at the hands of one of Widmore's men, prompted the grief-stricken survivor to do what was once unthinkable: align with Others leader--and Widmore rival--Ben. And by "align" we mean go to work for him as an assassin.

Last Seen

Getting led through the jungle at gunpoint, along with Kate, by ageless Richard Alpert and a throng of Others.

Finale Scoop

During Season 3, Andrews grew so frustrated with not having enough to do that he bypassed a tradition going into Season 4. "I normally see Damon for breakfast but this year, I didn't even bother," the outspoken actor says. "I just thought 'Write whatever you're gonna fucking right.'" But after Sayid's emotionally rich ride this year--and the wicked physical fight he gets into with Keamy in the finale--"I can't moan," Andrews says with a laugh. "And you know I'm always moaning about stuff."

ghettojournalist
05-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Aaron Littleton

Pre-Island

He wasn't born yet.

Post-Rescue

The onetime Turnip Head is being raised by Kate who, for reasons still unknown, is posing as his biological mom.

Last Seen

Far from Claire...and Kate...and on board the freighter with Sun.

Finale Scoop

If you're confused about Aaron's future growth spurt, don't be. "The flash-forwards occupy a peroid of years," says Cuse. When Aaron wanders into the middle of Jack and Kate's engagement-busting fight, that's two and a half to three years after the shell-shocked Oceanic 6's return to civilization. "Aaron is a barometer for where we are in future time," Cuse adds. "And once you've seen the finale, you'll have a better sense of how the time line works." Producers are less eager to clear up any questions about what might've happened to real baby mama Claire. Her last appearance, chillin' in Jacob's cabin with dead dad Christian, prompted many fans to wonder if she might have already bitten the dust herself. "That creepy enigmatic smile she had on her face was kind of like the Mona Lisa for 2008," teases Cuse.

Behind the Scenes

The actor who plays Aaron as a toddler has actually appeared on the show before, in 2005: He was one of the first newborns hired for the role during the show's first season.

ghettojournalist
05-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Kate Austen (Evangeline Lilly)

Pre-Island

Always on the run, whether skipping out on her husband or evading the law for a litany of crimes, including torching her abusive dad while he slept.

Post-Rescue

She's all about staying put--her plea bargain requires she remain in California. But it's her commitment to "son" Aaron, the baby she helped deliver, that keeps her grounded. "Kate's come a long way since she landed on the island," Lilly says. "I don't think she's feeling any longer that she has to make up for her mistakes. She's allowed to just be. She believes she could be a good person and not in servitude to the mistakes she's made in the past." Briefly engaged to Jack, she's keeping a mysterious promise to Sawyer.

Last Seen

Held captive, along with Sayid, by Alpert and the Others.

Finale Scoop

"Kate's on the outs with Sawyer in a major way," Lindelof says of the on-again, off-again couple, who argued earlier in the season after Kate thought she was pregnant. Even so, don't expect that to keep the pair from sharing a spectacular good-bye kiss that just might make their first one pale in comparison.

ghettojournalist
05-22-2008, 11:54 PM
Jack Shepard (Matthew Fox)

Pre-Island

A crack spinal surgeon with major daddy issues, Jack drove away wife Sarah with his obsessive need to fix things.

Post-Rescue

A spinal surgeon who's cracking, thanks to unresolved issues, substance abuse and major guilt surrounding the rescue of the Oceanic 6. Considering all that, his engagement to Kate was doomed.

Last Seen

Trekking to the Orchid with Sawyer in an attempt to rescue Hurley.

Finale Scoop

The survivors' uberintense leader will not rest until he gets his peeps off the island. "In typical Jack fashion, he's at his wits' end trying to acheive his goal," Lindelof says. "It's not easy being the Shepard when the flock is scattered." Look for a tense run-in between Man of Science Jack and Man of Faith Locke, whom Jack attempted to shoot in the season premiere. Also in store: the truth about why the Oceanic 6 need to lie about their time on the island upon returning home.

Behind the Scenes

To finish the action-packed finale in time, the cast shot up to three episodes at once and worked six-day weeks. At one point, according to Garcia, it was former college football player Fox who rallied his exhausted Oceanic 6 team. "All of a sudden, Matthew started singing 'We Are the Champions,'" he reports with a laugh. It escalated into a sing-along--one that recurred until filming wrapped. "In between takes of every scene with the Oceanic 6 in it, there was a moment where we worked the song in," Garcia says. "That would get us all excited and we could continue the day. It was our theme."

fikus222
05-23-2008, 02:06 AM
Right on Ghettojournalist, thx for the info.

thestripe
05-23-2008, 05:24 AM
I can't wait for Thursday to roll around. Great stuff Ghettojournalist.

So we have a Jack and Locke run in, a vengeful Sun, Sayid an Keamy throw down, no Walt in the coffin, explanation about the lies, and another Kate and Sawyer kiss (Kate is such a whore). I don't know if they can fit this all in 2 hours.

I tried to stay away form this type of shit, but I just can't resist.

captncrzy
05-23-2008, 07:16 AM
I haven't read anything yet, but I need to throw out this thought before I forget it.

Is it possible that Jacob is God? God in the sense that maybe he's actually all the "spirits" and "weird things" on the island (Christian, The Black Smoke Monster, the wife of that dude that Juliet was banging, etc.)

davrone
05-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Who else likes this new assertive Sun? She's gone 'Sympathy for Lady Vengeance' on us!

Sexecutioner
05-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Sayid an Keamy throw down

oh man, that might make me jump out of my seat in excitement. although fuck, i wish people wouldnt post spoilers like that on here...now it wont be quite as cool since ill be expecting it...

tessalasset
05-23-2008, 11:06 AM
I don't want to read anything ghetto pasted. I'm feeling too spoiler-sensitive right now.

ghettojournalist
05-23-2008, 08:15 PM
has Jack ever made contact with Christian on the island? like a conversation or physical contact? i just watched "White Rabbit" from Season one and i don't remember if the missing body from the casket was ever resolved.

captncrzy
05-23-2008, 08:53 PM
Nope, he's seen him but never had a convo.

iv3rdawG
05-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Just wondering but what are all of your favorite seasons? I'd have to say mine is 3. It started out a bit slow but we got Juliet (my favorite Lost character) and the season ended so strongly. You get "The Brig", "The Man Behind the Curtain", "Greatest Hits" and "Through the Looking Glass" all in the last four episodes.

Sexecutioner
05-25-2008, 01:08 PM
the current season is my favorite. finally we got some fuckin answers!

ghettojournalist
05-25-2008, 06:30 PM
i really liked season 3, but this season trumps it for me. part of it is the "Find 815" ARG. part of it is this is the only season that i've seen every episode in a continuous fashion. also, the introduction of some really cool characters and some nifty answers and recalls to the first season (which is my favorite) are heart-warming. i don't remember watching most of season 2, so it is next on my dvd list.

i can't wait for Thursday. i just read that they are replaying pt. 1 with an extended Oceanic 6 interview sequence that should answer the whole "8 into 6" question and some other, extra questions. thank goodness for that answer. 3 hours of Lost goodness....

and, it's official. i know he's supper important, but i hate Jack and his Jesus Christ pose. he just makes Locke seem better by comparison.

captncrazy, have you heard the theory that Jacob is inhabiting Christian's body on the island. or at least using his visage in some instances?

captncrzy
05-25-2008, 09:54 PM
captncrazy, have you heard the theory that Jacob is inhabiting Christian's body on the island. or at least using his visage in some instances?

No...hadn't heard that theory...it was just a thought I had to get out. If Jacob is a spirit of sorts and the rest are spirits..maybe they're all one in the same? I dunno.

chairmenmeow47
05-27-2008, 08:52 AM
the current season is my favorite. finally we got some fuckin answers!

agreed! it also has the constant <3

i also really liked 2. i remember when the hatch door dropped, that was one of the first episodes i saw live. my friend and i took a screenshot and tried to analyze it after, but then realized there were better resolution shots online and used those. but that season was really intense too.

and tessa, don't worry, it's information from the TV guide about the characters. i saw that issue at the store and ended up buying it over the weekend :x i really liked the timeline they included.

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/619057-1/LOST+OMG.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=9c30ca58beb9e867acb1fa6 370d2eccf

and this is REALLY hard, but here's a lost game (http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2008/05/hardest-lost-quiz-ever.html) someone posted on the 4815162342 forums.

ghettojournalist
05-27-2008, 06:42 PM
what do you think about the timeline? do you think it's correct?

chairmenmeow47
05-27-2008, 06:46 PM
what do you think about the timeline? do you think it's correct?

i think think the "ben in london" part is a bit questionable. everything else seems spot on. it's just nice to see it laid out. i miss the lost timeline website, someone should start that up again :(

Young blood
05-27-2008, 06:51 PM
zzjEBU-r9SU

ghettojournalist
05-27-2008, 06:54 PM
yeah. that's the one DarkUFO posted from Lostpedia. i don't know if i wholly subscribe to this one.

tessalasset
05-27-2008, 08:51 PM
and tessa, don't worry, it's information from the TV guide about the characters.

yeah, i've regressed back to the period where i don't like to read the tv guide because it has too many spoilers. when i first started watching lost, my friend would read tv guide and make a photocopy of it and then black out the parts i would consider spoilers.

thestripe
05-28-2008, 04:45 AM
Jack is much more interesting as a drunk. WE HAVE TO GO BACK.

chairmenmeow47
05-28-2008, 09:31 AM
yeah, i've regressed back to the period where i don't like to read the tv guide because it has too many spoilers. when i first started watching lost, my friend would read tv guide and make a photocopy of it and then black out the parts i would consider spoilers.

awww, what a nice friend! i fully understand where you're coming from :)

i watched the season 3 finale the other day to get myself prepared, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TOMORROW AND THEN LIKE 8 MONTHS OF WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

chairmenmeow47
05-28-2008, 01:41 PM
so we're having an island themed finale party tomorrow and i cannot WAIT. i wish you guys all lived here to watch :(

captncrzy
05-28-2008, 01:44 PM
I would've come had you invited me yesterday. Boo.

Young blood
05-28-2008, 01:46 PM
I have to watch in complete silence.
Rule# 1 PUMPED!
Rule #2 No distractions or questions.
Rule #3 STFU or I will cut you LOST IS ON!

TOMORROW!

chairmenmeow47
05-28-2008, 01:47 PM
I would've come had you invited me yesterday. Boo.

awww, corn!!!

oh well, like i said, when the very end of the show finale happens, we all HAVE to get together.

thestripe
05-28-2008, 01:50 PM
Rule# 1 PUMPED!

TOMORROW!

truth.

chairmenmeow47
05-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Rule# 1 PUMPED!

TOMORROW!

great rules. i am the exact same way. my friends start talking and i lay the smack down. especially if it has nothing to do with lost.

it's funny cause one of my closest girlfriends just got into lost. she started telling me about how she came over to my friend's house while we were watching a few years ago and how we were so into it and ignoring her and she didn't get it. but now she's the same way, i just think it's funny :)

garrett222
05-28-2008, 03:32 PM
agreed! it also has the constant <3

i also really liked 2. i remember when the hatch door dropped, that was one of the first episodes i saw live. my friend and i took a screenshot and tried to analyze it after, but then realized there were better resolution shots online and used those. but that season was really intense too.

and tessa, don't worry, it's information from the TV guide about the characters. i saw that issue at the store and ended up buying it over the weekend :x i really liked the timeline they included.

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/619057-1/LOST+OMG.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=9c30ca58beb9e867acb1fa6 370d2eccf

and this is REALLY hard, but here's a lost game (http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2008/05/hardest-lost-quiz-ever.html) someone posted on the 4815162342 forums.

You drive a honda. Those glasses are crazy big. TV guides exite you.

Noted.

Cancersticks1
05-29-2008, 07:08 AM
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!

thestripe
05-29-2008, 07:10 AM
Fucking Pumped! WOOOOOOTWOOOOOOOT

Trick Loves The Kids
05-29-2008, 07:13 AM
TONIGHT!!!!

thestripe
05-29-2008, 07:16 AM
http://www.nicekicks.com/images/reebok-omin-pump-lite-dee-brown-3.jpg

Super Pumped.

Cancersticks1
05-29-2008, 08:09 AM
Do we know when the next season starts yet? Are we talking fall or fucking january?

NoneForMeThanks
05-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Do we know when the next season starts yet? Are we talking fall or fucking january?

I think fucking January. I believe they are trying to avoid any breaks like that long-ass one during season 3.

Tylerdurden31
05-29-2008, 08:38 AM
anyone heard of this band?

http://www.myspace.com/previouslyonlostmusic

chairmenmeow47
05-29-2008, 08:40 AM
anyone heard of this band?

http://www.myspace.com/previouslyonlostmusic

i've heard OF them, but haven't listened. i was kinda disappointed by that "the others" band. i hear this is better though.

can't wait for tonight!!! the thought of lost got me out of bed today, lol.

tessalasset
05-29-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm trying to figure out if I can even watch it tonight. I was at a show til 2 am this morning, back at work at 9:30, seeing Jamie Lidell tonight, then I'd have to go home and watch 2 hours of lost, be back at work at 9:30, and then Ladytron tomorrow night. I don't know if I have that kind of stamina.

Young blood
05-29-2008, 08:56 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e372/sage_flower3/Joke/totally-pumped.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/Sweet_babey/Jared%20Leto/Asian%20Guys/SUJU/four.gif

pumped.