PDA

View Full Version : MARRIED AT COACHELLA?

BROKENDOLL
02-06-2007, 10:46 PM

full on idle
02-06-2007, 10:47 PM
We are all brothers and sisters. You're my brothers and sisters.

John Peel is My Co-pilot
02-06-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm all for the wedding if your bridesmaids are attractive and/or drunk!

pewter14
02-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Has anyone known of a marriage happening at COACHELLA before? ...

No ... but John Crossingham of Broken Social Scene proposed to a girl in 2004 in the middle of their set ........ she said yes.

A wedding would be fun ... you best let everyone here know where and when it is ... we'll all go.

Maybe make each day a theme around your wedding ... the bachelor/bachelorete parties on Friday, your wedding on Saturday, then your honeymoon on Sunday.

vinylmartyr
02-06-2007, 11:15 PM
GO FOR IT!!

bmack86
02-06-2007, 11:28 PM
That would indeed be awesome.

Hannahrain
02-06-2007, 11:34 PM
the ceremony itself has nothing to do with a marriage being legal, it's all about the signing of the papers. you guys could do all the legal stuff at city hall right before, and then have a ceremony at coachella.

whatever you decide to do, congratulations!

jerpar24
02-07-2007, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=John Peel is My Co-pilot;38986]I'm all for the wedding if your bridesmaids are attractive and/or drunk![/QUOTE

You Beat me to it again!

Suffacated
02-07-2007, 01:21 AM
I think that sounds like a hot damed great idea!

SheriNOIR
02-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Can I be a flower girl please ?

Suffacated
02-07-2007, 01:47 AM
Can I be a flower girl please ?

Hey you....

Sure you can.
Did you get yer flight and show tickets yet?

SheriNOIR
02-07-2007, 01:52 AM
:D

Got my tickets sorted I think, getting them sent from a girl in the states sometime this week.
No plane tickets yet though, I'll sort something out though :).

Suffacated
02-07-2007, 01:58 AM
Cool...
Be sure to look up Beverly and myself.
We'd love to meet ya!

KYSER*HENDRIX
02-07-2007, 04:45 AM
If I can get a license I will totally marry you guys. My dad performed the ceromony at my wedding so its totally doable. You should get in touch with golden voice and see if you can do it on a stage while nothing is going on . Good luck.

Alchemy
02-07-2007, 04:58 AM
How precious.

BROKENDOLL
02-07-2007, 07:06 AM

chairmenmeow47
02-07-2007, 08:31 AM
awww, that's cute. congrats :)

thinnerair
02-07-2007, 08:36 AM
the problem with getting married at coachella is you know someone is gonna bitch about how you shouldnt be on the lineup and how your wedding should be replaced by Radiohead.

bartelby
02-07-2007, 08:41 AM
lol

skavenbrew
02-07-2007, 08:42 AM
i vote for Radiohead. If they can't make it, go ahead with the wedding i guess.

punkgurl
02-07-2007, 08:44 AM
That would be amazing! Congrats! Keep us updated if you get anymore info, I would totally love to see the ceremony and perhaps even make you a special wedding gift . . . :)

This is going to be the best coachella, EVER!

SFChrissy
02-07-2007, 08:50 AM
Ya Coachella Wedding...

I got my tix lemme know where 'n when!!!

Rainbow in a blender
02-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Please let me know when and how this is going down, i would love to wittness this!
If you need help with finding things (flowers, rice/bird seed, bells...)
I'm your girl!

:pulse Congrats on finding love! :pulse

thaipod
02-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...

And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...

So tweasure your wuv.

dontfeedthebird
02-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Radiohead first. Then Thom Yorke. Then your wedding. I guess.

SWEETSHIVERBURN
02-07-2007, 10:55 AM
I'LL GIVE you away!!!!!!
I think the idea of doing all the legal stuff before hand and having a small intimate thing with 50,000 of your closest freinds is a cool idea. Are you camping?? lol

rampaige
02-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...

And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...

So tweasure your wuv.

Princess Bride, right?

Yes, if you go through with your plans let us know when/what day and where! I would love to witness it!

Sally Cinnamon
02-07-2007, 11:14 AM
ya need the organisers to bring over the inflatable church
it wont be legal but it will be a fun time and somethin to remember and feck it sure, who needs legality when ya got love

check out the inflatable church
http://www.inflatablechurch.com/

mozabilly54
02-07-2007, 11:42 AM
ya need the organisers to bring over the inflatable church
it wont be legal but it will be a fun time and somethin to remember and feck it sure, who needs legality when ya got love

check out the inflatable church
http://www.inflatablechurch.com/

okay the inflatable church is awesome! i totally want that for my wedding!

fatbastard
02-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Two questions.

If you could have 1 of the Coachella bands playing this year play a song as your first dance, who would it be and what song would it be?

Can we arrange for everyone to be given a piece of wedding cake?

rampaige
02-07-2007, 12:14 PM
I can bring brownies.

Special brownies, made with love.

SheriNOIR
02-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Haha the inflatable church is a must have.
I think it should be inbetween ''little scotland'' & ''little britain''.

Then you could run off and get married there :)..
Just like gretna green.

I think you should sort this out quick and try and organise stuff through GV.
I think people might steal the idea !

x

waxybk
02-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Two questions.

If you could have 1 of the Coachella bands playing this year play a song as your first dance, who would it be and what song would it be?

Can we arrange for everyone to be given a piece of wedding cake?

I definitely want a piece!

SheriNOIR
02-07-2007, 12:33 PM
So hang on, I heard the Coachella attendance is around 50,000.
So excluding Bride, Groom & Best Man.. That's 49,997 Bridesmaids / Pageboys.

Your gonna need a looooooooong dress train ;)

John Peel is My Co-pilot
02-07-2007, 12:45 PM
You could have Paul Van Dyk DJ at the reception - I hear he has both YMCA and The Chicken Dance in his box o' tricks!

Meadowsmeister
02-07-2007, 02:33 PM
i call bestman.

thaipod
02-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Princess Bride, right?

Damn right it is.

Can I be the guy who has too much champagne, tries to hit on all the girls but ends up throwing up in the bathroom all night long?

Oh, and you must demand that the DJ does NOT play Montell Jordan's "This Is How We Do It". I have been to too many weddings that play that, and they were all the boring ones.

Andreaxyz
02-07-2007, 09:18 PM
cake 4 everyone :)

Kali27
02-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Im an ordained minister and could marry you if you'd like. I got ordained because my friends wanted me to marry them... its really easy to get ordained too, if you would prefer someone you know to do it...

wstsidela
02-07-2007, 09:28 PM
. . . divorced at Bonnaroo

Hannahrain
02-07-2007, 09:40 PM
. . . divorced at Bonnaroo

hey now...

theaenimatool
02-07-2007, 10:01 PM
No ... but John Crossingham of Broken Social Scene proposed to a girl in 2004 in the middle of their set ........ she said yes.

A wedding would be fun ... you best let everyone here know where and when it is ... we'll all go.

Maybe make each day a theme around your wedding ... the bachelor/bachelorete parties on Friday, your wedding on Saturday, then your honeymoon on Sunday.

FRIDAY- BJORKERTEE PARTY
SATURDAY- RED HOT CHILI WEDDING
SUNDAY- RAGE AGAINST THE VAGINA

Sally Cinnamon
02-07-2007, 11:17 PM
okay the inflatable church is awesome! i totally want that for my wedding!

its so cool
they even give buttonholes to your guests
rumour had it that kelly osbourne was married in it at the electric picnic in ireland last year
and i think kate moss and pete doherty did it at glasto a couple of years ago

its soooo much fun

Matty22Fatty
02-08-2007, 09:56 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations!

My fiance and I are taking the trip out to Coachella with a few friends as my bachelor party (we get married at the end of May).

BROKENDOLL
02-08-2007, 12:09 PM

NeverMyopic
02-08-2007, 07:20 PM
My Best Friend and I have known each other 18 years, and it wasn't until COACHELLA 2005 that we realized there was something way deeper than that between us...I believe this awakening occurred in the Sahara Tent bumpin' n' grindin' away with the crowd. Anyway...We've been together ever since basically, including 2 more COACHELLAS, and well...We're talkin' about making it official...He said to me the other day, "Wouldn't it be too cool to get married at COACHELLA with 50,000 wonderful, friendly, cool people from around the world to share it with?" Has anyone known of a marriage happening at COACHELLA before? Is anyone going, or know someone going who could perform a quick ceremony? (Between sets of course?) If so, please let us know! I can't imagine a better place full of that special thing that makes a day memorable than COACHELLA and All those who go to it!!! Thanks! Brokendoll and Suffacated...Love at COACHELLA 2007...

Go for it. I think it would be cool. I actually asked my wife to me marry me in 2003, about an hour or so before the White Stripes went on. It was also her birthday.

matsuolost
02-08-2007, 08:21 PM
COACHELLA

Sally Cinnamon
02-09-2007, 01:50 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations!

My fiance and I are taking the trip out to Coachella with a few friends as my bachelor party (we get married at the end of May).

ur future wife is attending ur stag party?
surely thats against all rules

Suffacated
02-09-2007, 02:22 AM
Its 3:00 am....and I just got home.
Long week at work...
WoW...lotsa comments on us tyeing the knot!
Too Cool!!
I'll run this idea by someone at Goldenvoice.
I hate for anyone to get thrown out or anything....people are spending big bucks to do Coachella this year and I hate for there to be any problems for anyone.
Thanks to all for the comments and support.
Lets see if we can make this idea fly.

Think about it....what a great event to celebrate an anniversary at!

Matty22Fatty
02-09-2007, 07:38 AM
ur future wife is attending ur stag party?
surely thats against all rules

Yeah, I know. Not too many strippers at Coachella. I thought a trip out west with a couple of friends would be more memorable and special than a night out at the stip clubs, shitfaced with 20 dudes. It was a big decision though...

Sally Cinnamon
02-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Yeah, I know. Not too many strippers at Coachella. I thought a trip out west with a couple of friends would be more memorable and special than a night out at the stip clubs, shitfaced with 20 dudes. It was a big decision though...

cool
no thats ok
our men tend to feck off for a weekend of drinkin in a foreign land these days.
no women allowed - not even friends.

fair play to ya tho

Matty22Fatty
02-09-2007, 08:01 AM
cool
no thats ok
our men tend to feck off for a weekend of drinkin in a foreign land these days.
no women allowed - not even friends.

That's what we do as well. I'm kind of the odd guy out when it comes to music with my friends. They've never been to anything like Coachella. I made the trip from Philly last year by myself and had the time of my life. I thought it would be nice to introduce them all to this heavenly place.

Besides, my boys got my a stripper for my birthday a few years ago, so I've already been spanked with a belt in front of a lot of them...didn't need that again. Plus, hopefully I won't black out and forget the whole weekend.

Unfortunately, its hard to motivate a lot of 25-30 year old dudes to spend $500 on a weekend and skip a day or two of work. A bunch of them are in school and Coachella just happens to fall on the weekend before finals.

Sally Cinnamon
02-09-2007, 08:03 AM
ouch
its tough goin tryin to get people motivated. i hear that alright
feck it tho
they wont regret it in the end

luveebunni08
02-09-2007, 08:12 AM
WOW! so beat me to the marriage at coachella thing. my boyfriend and i met because of the festival. i can honestly say he's my first true love. this will be our first coachella together. we talk about our future together and i think to myself "it would be funny if we got married at the festival that brought us together". women went into labor at coachella, why not people get married there!

but seriously, congradulations!!! i'll be one of the MANY taking pictures and sending them to you. best of luck!

dekr510
02-09-2007, 10:20 AM
WOW! so beat me to the marriage at coachella thing. my boyfriend and i met because of the festival. i can honestly say he's my first true love. this will be our first coachella together. we talk about our future together and i think to myself "it would be funny if we got married at the festival that brought us together". women went into labor at coachella, why not people get married there!

but seriously, congradulations!!! i'll be one of the MANY taking pictures and sending them to you. best of luck!

Into labor wow! shouldn't they be at home! lol

do the weddings! I wanna see this.

luveebunni08
02-09-2007, 12:38 PM
i read an article on coachella the second day in '05 while having breakfast before the festival and apparently paramedics were called for people suffering heat stroke and women having babies. i thought that was awesome. i've seen a number of pregnant women at coachella. every time i do i think "sweet jesus! these chicks are awesome"

loveandtears
02-09-2007, 01:38 PM
congrats! i think getting married at coachella would be awesome. looking back on that when you are older will always give you something to talk about... in like 25 years you could renew your vows at coachella too... lol

SheriNOIR
02-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Hen party at my tent.

Suffacated
02-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Its 3:00 am....and I just got home.
Long week at work...
WoW...lotsa comments on us tyeing the knot!
Too Cool!!
I'll run this idea by someone at Goldenvoice.
I hate for anyone to get thrown out or anything....people are spending big bucks to do Coachella this year and I hate for there to be any problems for anyone.

Sounds like its OK with Goldenvoice.
We can do it out on the grass anywhere.
I'm really bad at planning stuff.....but here goes.

ratmfan105
02-09-2007, 04:41 PM
cool but even cooler to say "i do" to the the closing song of rage good luck to you cool idea

John Peel is My Co-pilot
02-09-2007, 07:50 PM
cool but even cooler to say "i do" to the the closing song of rage good luck to you cool idea

Oh, yeah, I can see it now.

"Do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?"

FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!

"What!?"

"I said, do you take this woman to be your..."

"Huh?"

(shouting)"YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED WIFE"

"My awful breaded wife?"

(shouting)"WELL DO YOU?"

"She's not awful!"

"Just answer the question!!"

"FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!"

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Nice one Zach - they never stood a chance!

SheriNOIR
02-10-2007, 03:28 AM
haha.
Picture this:

Groom & Wife being crowd surfed right after saying I do :).
Be a funny sight..

smokealotapotamus
02-10-2007, 11:14 AM
So about that cake... maybe GV will just add Cake. So that way everybody could have some.

pewter14
02-10-2007, 11:54 AM
So about that cake... maybe GV will just add Cake. So that way everybody could have some.

wow, I'm actually listening to The Wedding Present right now and came across this post ... there's a band I thought was going to be added last year after Take Fountain was released ...

Suffacated
02-10-2007, 01:25 PM

I doubt it...
They said no outside food or drinks.
It's a business for them and I can respect that.
I'll figure something out.

Suffacated
02-10-2007, 06:23 PM
haha.
Picture this:

Groom & Wife being crowd surfed right after saying I do :).
Be a funny sight..

Funny?
Yeah.....

But what if ?

smokealotapotamus
02-10-2007, 11:57 PM
uuum, the Artist Cake. just to clarify.

matsuolost
02-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Oh, yeah, I can see it now.

"Do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"What!?"

"I said, do you take this woman to be your..."

"Huh?"

(shouting)"YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED WIFE"

"My awful breaded wife?"

(shouting)"WELL DO YOU?"

"She's not awful!"

"Just answer the question!!"

"FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!"

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Nice one Zach - they never stood a chance!

NAHHAHAHAHAH THATS SO FUCKIN FUNNY

hahhahha ok now seriously marrying dude what did goldenvoice exactly tell you

Suffacated
02-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Basically, they told me that anywhere, anytime on the grass was ok. No outside food or drinks. Everyone must have a ticket....no freebies. For do's and dont's , read the FAQ's. ...
That about sums it up...

justme
02-11-2007, 06:01 PM
An idea for the wedding cake..
What if you got in contact with one of the vendors and work out a deal?
Maybe the churos vendor?:p
That would be sooo fitting for a coachella wedding!:thu
Ask GV and see if they'll give you the contact info.

BROKENDOLL
02-12-2007, 11:56 AM

BROKENDOLL
02-12-2007, 11:58 AM
ANYONE WITH A CAKE RECIPE FOR 150,000???

BROKENDOLL
02-12-2007, 12:00 PM
An idea for the wedding cake..
What if you got in contact with one of the vendors and work out a deal?
Maybe the churos vendor?:p
That would be sooo fitting for a coachella wedding!:thu
Ask GV and see if they'll give you the contact info. Hmmm, I used to work with the beverage vendors a year or two ago at those polo grounds...Thanks for the suggestion!

BROKENDOLL
02-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Pssst...Can I register DAFT PUNK on my wedding gift list??? "Around the World..." LOVE@COACHELLA!!!

Suffacated
02-16-2007, 05:52 PM
And camp out for the honeymoon?
Does that mean that I throw you in the tent instead of carrying you into it?

babiemunkie
02-17-2007, 07:20 AM
You have to decorate your tent with "Just Married" And have a huge flag of you two pictured on it so we can all come by and congratulate you!!! Also, put up a sign that says "Don't come a knockin when the tent is a rockin" HAHAAHAH......

I am so excited about this wedding!!!! I want to join in :-) I do love weddings :-)

Inflatable church is a must have...just plop it up on the field.

laurannwood
02-17-2007, 07:28 AM
Do it!! Get Golden Voice to set aside a time in between acts.What a great idea!! Good luck.

Suffacated
02-17-2007, 09:17 AM
Do it!! Get Golden Voice to set aside a time in between acts.What a great idea!! Good luck.

Yeah....In a perfect world maybe.

I'll be there at the Polo fields working besides them for about 2 weeks prior to the event. I've seen the scheduals that must be met and the work that must be done. GV has more important things to worry about.
Time is money..... I doubt that GV would find the time to even hear about this idea.
Besides, it's not what you know, it's who you know.

babiemunkie
02-17-2007, 09:25 AM
well if u are working in the fields don't you think you could meet someone that might know the right people?

Think positively!!!!

BROKENDOLL
03-14-2007, 07:06 AM
To Suffacated~ I AM SOOOO LOVIN' YOU! COACHELLA TIME IS CLOSING IN ON US...CAN'T WAIT!!! XO BROKENDOLL XO

gaypalmsprings
03-14-2007, 07:08 AM
You should marry at the Best Western camping area.

justme
03-25-2007, 02:23 AM
To Suffacated~ I AM SOOOO LOVIN' YOU! COACHELLA TIME IS CLOSING IN ON US...CAN'T WAIT!!! XO BROKENDOLL XO

awww...Suffocated and Brokendoll soooo in love :o :)
So is this really happening?

Puppet
03-25-2007, 07:29 AM
We are celebrating our 4th year of being married at Coachella-- By going again this year. It is an amazing experiance!!

BROKENDOLL
03-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Hmmm...We just happen to be headed to Vegas this coming weekend to see Five Finger Death Punch in concert...Ya never know what'll happen in Vegas...Maybe Coachella will end up being our yearly honeymoon destination...It was surely special for the courtship!!! By the way...Got our Daft Punk tickets for July 21st in L.A.!!! Anyone else going???
awww...Suffocated and Brokendoll soooo in love :o :)
So is this really happening?

IfYouSeeKay
03-28-2007, 09:28 PM
My roommate is an Ordained Minister, he said he would do it for a ticket to that days show.
Serious.

Dickinabox
03-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Does delta get first dibs on wedding tickets?:(

Boourns
04-01-2007, 03:51 AM
same couple? (http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070330/EVENTS17/703300333/1126)

Suffacated
04-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Nope... I refused to get any media involved.
Seems like a publicity stunt by involving the Desert Sun which is IMHO, a bias-bullshit waste of paper. Friends, good times and awesome memories are all we need other than the legal stuff.

www.myspace.com/ffdp
myspace.com/suffacated

amyzzz
04-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Kudos to you for not going to the media, I say.

fluxequalsrad
04-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Shit, the kind of jeering that is gonna go on during the wedding....

"FUCK HER"
"YOU'RE RUINING YOUR LIFE"
"LET THEM FUCKING PLAY!"

etc.

BeeII
04-05-2007, 01:10 PM
So is this really going to happen?

BTW, i'm an ordained minister with the universal life church, so i could do it, if you get your paperwork, etc. in order.

Suffacated
04-05-2007, 02:04 PM
So is this really going to happen?

BTW, i'm an ordained minister with the universal life church, so i could do it, if you get your paperwork, etc. in order.

I sure hope so.
This would be anything from the norm.....which is what I am hoping for. I figure, If its meant to be, things will fall into place. I've known Beverly since 1989, but it wasn't until Coachella 4 years ago that we both realized that there was something special between us. So.....at one of our favorite events, with nothing more than friends, both new and old there with us, lights, music, memories..... what more could one ask for besides wedding cake?

We'll both have the paperwork handled by the 26th. And we may just take you up on the offer. A good friend of mine may also be able to tie it up for us... But with a new CD about to hit the stores and other obligations he has, that plan may not work....which is OK. Where theres a will, theres a way...
I thank you and I'll be sure to keep in touch.

Peace, Love and Mad Respect!

Pete....

elChurro
04-06-2007, 02:05 PM
i hope to gawd this marriage at coachella isnt a reacurring theme.

BeeII
04-06-2007, 02:19 PM
I sure hope so.
This would be anything from the norm.....which is what I am hoping for. I figure, If its meant to be, things will fall into place. I've known Beverly since 1989, but it wasn't until Coachella 4 years ago that we both realized that there was something special between us. So.....at one of our favorite events, with nothing more than friends, both new and old there with us, lights, music, memories..... what more could one ask for besides wedding cake?

We'll both have the paperwork handled by the 26th. And we may just take you up on the offer. A good friend of mine may also be able to tie it up for us... But with a new CD about to hit the stores and other obligations he has, that plan may not work....which is OK. Where theres a will, theres a way...
I thank you and I'll be sure to keep in touch.

Peace, Love and Mad Respect!

Pete....

well, i just read they don't allow pens into coachella, so signing the marriage license may become difficult. it would be nice to get official permission from golden voice.

BeeII
04-06-2007, 02:24 PM
BTW, here the statutes pertaining to getting married:

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate?WAISdocID=89836918432+1+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

Suffacated
04-06-2007, 02:27 PM
i hope to gawd this marriage at coachella isnt a reacurring theme.

You must be thinking about someone else.
Me wishing to get married at Coachella has nothing to do with a Coachella theme.

I wont do it up on any stage. People pay to come here see performers play music.
I think Goldenvoice made a shitty decision allowing this to happen on stage in front of thousands of paying people. And whoever the band is who went along with it? Bad choice..... to each their own... This is only my opinion.

As far as me, if it happens it will be in front of a few friends.

faxman75
04-06-2007, 02:30 PM
So you wont' do a double marriage with the Arcade Fire wedding?

mozabilly54
04-06-2007, 02:31 PM
it was the decemberists that agreed to it.

Suffacated
04-06-2007, 02:42 PM
well, i just read they don't allow pens into coachella, so signing the marriage license may become difficult. it would be nice to get official permission from golden voice.

Maybe so. They make you buy them inside. I've never had any problem, besides I'll already be in there working.
And I did email Goldenvoice months ago. And yes, they did give me permission.

Suffacated
04-06-2007, 02:44 PM
So you wont' do a double marriage with the Arcade Fire wedding?

LOL...
No.
Only one time works for me
:thu

molar2313
04-07-2007, 11:32 AM
so, yeah, i'm the chick that's getting married by the decemberists.

i understand we can't make everyone happy, sorry if you're upset that we'll be taking 2-3 minutes for the ceremony onstage, but honestly, it's what we wanted to do.

you've still got 47 minutes of a great show by the decemberists, so don't piss and moan too much, kids.

hope to see you all at the festival.

miscorrections
04-07-2007, 11:36 AM
i just really want to see what kind of "cool pants" your man ends up wearing. i'm dying of curiosity here.

molar2313
04-07-2007, 11:39 AM
yeah, he's got some pretty 'cool pants'.

they're fuckin' blue jeans.

miscorrections
04-07-2007, 11:40 AM
i actually think that idea is really cute, and perfect for the decemberists. i know i'm not grudging a few minutes without music.

molar2313
04-07-2007, 11:42 AM
thanks, i was surprised people would be talking shit about it. we didn't even know about the article until my fiance's mom called us and said she wrote a letter to the editor about it, we were a little pissed with its turnout.

Suffacated
04-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Ok...
The time is near...
Is there any Ministers in the house?

exSnowdrop
04-28-2007, 01:26 AM
What time are you looking at and where??, I MAY be able to take photos (unless you have a prior arrangement)I am no pro but I try hard!!!!
www.exsnowdrop.smugmug.com

Suffacated
04-28-2007, 06:27 AM
Sure.
I've got to find someone who can legally do it first...
Anytime, anywhere...
Gotta go.....got some fueling to do... I'll be back in a few..

BROKENDOLL
04-28-2007, 08:47 AM
Great pics, as well as the SmugMug site! We're still looking for someone to legally perform the ceremony on Sunday...Nothing fancy...Just somewhere by the Sahara Tent...Any takers? Call Suffacated@ 760-393-7746 Thanks!
What time are you looking at and where??, I MAY be able to take photos (unless you have a prior arrangement)I am no pro but I try hard!!!!
www.exsnowdrop.smugmug.com (http://www.exsnowdrop.smugmug.com)

elChurro
04-29-2007, 11:52 AM
i dont remember seeing anyone married during the decemberists set, did this happen afterall?

BROKENDOLL
04-29-2007, 12:08 PM
I was wondering the same thing...SUFFACATED n' I are close to gettin' arrangements made for our special celebration as the sun sets tonite in the Sahara...Everyone cross your fingers!
i dont remember seeing anyone married during the decemberists set, did this happen afterall?

molar2313
06-19-2007, 02:40 PM
nope, it sure didn't. i called chris funk at the last minute and told him my fiancee backed out, and it never happened. i actually ended up going to see kings of leon, but it really sucked. coachella was not too fun this year.

amyzzz
06-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Damn. That sucks. Let this be a lesson to anyone else who wants to get married at Coachella!

dontfeedthebird
06-21-2007, 02:22 AM
Or anyone who wants to get married period.

amyzzz
06-21-2007, 09:15 AM
I am very happily married, so shut your piehole.

Neutral Milk Hotel
06-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm totally getting married at Coachella 2008. Preferably to Joanna Newsom.

miscorrections
06-22-2007, 10:01 PM
i don't know that marrying joanna newsom would be such a good idea. you'd be all, honey, can you take out the garbage? and she'd just look at you and then start playing her harp.

Neutral Milk Hotel
06-22-2007, 10:53 PM
It would definitely be weird. I get the sense that being married to Joanna Newsom would be like living with some sort of woodland sprite. So it would basically be a real life version of the shittiest sounding sitcom ever.