PDA

View Full Version : Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds or Grinderman for '09

futureperfect
11-06-2008, 04:57 PM
I think it would be cool to see Nick Cave in some form or fashion either with the excellent Bad Seeds or in his more "Birthday Partyish" rock band Grinderman!

RedThom
11-06-2008, 07:05 PM
I think it would be cool to see Nick Cave in some form or fashion either with the excellent Bad Seeds or in his more "Birthday Partyish" rock band Grinderman!

Birthday Party or broke

jazzz
11-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Fuck yes!

futureperfect
11-06-2008, 07:16 PM
I've only seen them twice but both times were nothing short of miraculous. NC&TBS that is. If they agreed to do the Birthday Party that alone would be worth the price of my ticket

jazzz
11-06-2008, 07:28 PM
I've only seen them twice but both times were nothing short of miraculous. NC&TBS that is. If they agreed to do the Birthday Party that alone would be worth the price of my ticket

I've seen good ol' St. Nick quite a few times and he never disappoints. just seen him 2 months ago and it was just like the early 90's with him just killing it. It felt like Tracy Pew was in the Seeds!

futureperfect
11-06-2008, 07:33 PM
yeah last time i saw him was in the early 90s. 94 to be exact it was back to back nights but it was one of the bands that had mattered to me growing up. Nick Cave is brilliant. Maybe PJ Harvey will play and they can do that song on "The Boatmans Call"

jazzz
11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
yeah last time i saw him was in the early 90s. 94 to be exact it was back to back nights but it was one of the bands that had mattered to me growing up. Nick Cave is brilliant. Maybe PJ Harvey will play and they can do that song on "The Boatmans Call"

"Murder Ballads" ;-)

futureperfect
11-06-2008, 08:00 PM
I knew it was one of those lol. I think the only one I keep out and listen to all the time is Let Love In and the new one Dig Lazuraus Dig. The others I take out from time to time.